I wish....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

animelover4ever
Don't you guys wish that they had an online game that you are virtually in....like off Hacksign...or some say .hack
Its sounds so cool....i just wish there was a game like that....do you think they are working on that idea? or is it immposible to do?

Blanka
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Don't you guys wish that they had an online game that you are virtually in....like off Hacksign...or some say .hack
Its sounds so cool....i just wish there was a game like that....do you think they are working on that idea? or is it immposible to do? impossible to do

Barker
Barker.

Syren
I think it sounds fascinating but definitely dangerous and I certainly wouldn't be willing to use it until it'd been tried and tested multiple times... not worth the risk, not when you can sit down and read a good book.

animelover4ever
I gree...im not riskin it....but it would be real cool....*sighs*

H. S. 6
I'm sure it will be possible someday.

animelover4ever
I think they are thinking about it but not really working on it....I think its an idea....

TheKingofKINGS!
I wish I was an Oscar Mayer penis weiner

Barker
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I wish I was an Oscar Mayer penis weiner
Stop biting my style, yo. ermm

animelover4ever
lol......

Quincy
Originally posted by Barker
Barker.

Agreed ^ no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
Stop biting my style, yo. ermm

Nah. no expression

Barker
Nah. no expression
Stop. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
Nah. no expression

JacopeX
Stop. no expression

taft
Barker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.