DBZ qustions and answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunWisp
got any questiosn about dbz i be happly to answer them smile

Broly92
DBZ is stupid.... wink

***looks at sig*** laughing

Endless Mike
Which form of Buu is the strongest?

calvs
Kid Buu...

Blanka
"when a sayian turns super sayian does ALL his hair turn yellow shifty ? "

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by calvs
Kid Buu...

No...Why not use the actual DBZ thread?

red10002
LOL i am the DBZ Guru your an imposter !!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!!

PunWisp
super buu(gohan absrobved) s the strongest and dont say kidd buu cus kai only said that cus he never knew how powerful he was compared tot he buus he just said that cus he wiped out have the universe
and yes it DOES turn yellow and ssj4 wouldnt really count towards the ssj tree sense all you have to do is be able to go ssj and have a tail and get more brute waves then usal and you go ssj4(cant think of another name for it)
and wheres the dbz thread?
also kid buu isnt strongest also very easy to tell, goku didnt stand a chance against superbuu(gohan absorbed) and goku could kill kidd buu
fat buu is weakest evil is 2nd kid buu is 3rd or it migth be forth and so on

XxILuvVegetaxX
wow...did the official dbz thread die? *reminisces when it used to be active* XD

calvs
Originally posted by PunWisp
super buu(gohan absrobved) s the strongest and dont say kidd buu cus kai only said that cus he never knew how powerful he was compared tot he buus he just said that cus he wiped out have the universe
and yes it DOES turn yellow and ssj4 wouldnt really count towards the ssj tree sense all you have to do is be able to go ssj and have a tail and get more brute waves then usal and you go ssj4(cant think of another name for it)
and wheres the dbz thread?
also kid buu isnt strongest also very easy to tell, goku didnt stand a chance against superbuu(gohan absorbed) and goku could kill kidd buu
fat buu is weakest evil is 2nd kid buu is 3rd or it migth be forth and so on
Vegerot went up agianst kid buu in the final DBZ battle. It only makes sense for Kid Buu to be the strongest.

Blanka
did vegeta ever went super saiyan 3

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by calvs
Vegerot went up agianst kid buu in the final DBZ battle. It only makes sense for Kid Buu to be the strongest.

Vegerot...Or rather Vegetto (Much better name) never went up against Kid Buu...The only people who went up against Kid Buu were Goku, Vegeta, and Mr. Buu.Originally posted by Blanka
did vegeta ever went super saiyan 3

No.

And here's the link for the official thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=309912&pagenumber=98#post7276325

calvs
Ahh yes... Now that I look in vol. 26 I was confusing super buu with kid buu :/

PunWisp
kid buu isnt the strongest of buus super buu(gohan absrobed) and no vegeta cant go ssj3 he isnt strong enough and he doesnt know how goku never taught him ^.^
also AF IS FAKE
just to let you know
gt was finishe din japan 1994. the series ends with goku jr.
also the ancester thing they said that cus goku nd vegeta were very evry powerful
so they called them ancesters
and vegito never went against him and if eh did kid buu would lose very easy
goku was more powerful then kidd buu and dont say no he sisnt cus goku is goku looked liekd he was loseing so vegeta could get a chance to fight
and in diff countrys word vegito is diif some is vegeto, veggeto, veggito many ways the american version is Vegito

calvs
kid buu isnt the strongest of buus super buu(gohan absrobed) and no vegeta cant go ssj3 he isnt strong enough and he doesnt know how goku never taught him ^.^
also AF IS FAKE
just to let you know
gt was finishe din japan 1994. the series ends with goku jr.
also the ancester thing they said that cus goku nd vegeta were very evry powerful
so they called them ancesters
and vegito never went against him and if eh did kid buu would lose very easy
goku was more powerful then kidd buu and dont say no he sisnt cus goku is goku looked liekd he was loseing so vegeta could get a chance to fight
and in diff countrys word vegito is diif some is vegeto, veggeto, veggito many ways the american version is Vegito
Use puncuation and correct grammar. I'm not even going to attempt to read that post.

Lord Evolution
I seriously dont know!!!

Kidd Buu may be stronger than Super Buu or the other way around, they never really elaborated on it and there really isnt any evidence to prove it.

Yeah Goku beat Kidd Buu but it was with the Spirit Bomb. Something he probaly could have done against Super Buu if he had gotten the same amount of energy from the universe so it really isnt that clear.

But ill give my opinion on it...Kidd Buu, just because he was the last in the saga, because why would they put the weaker of the buus last?

Darth Macabre
When Super Buu absorbed Gotenks he said he was the most powerful Buu ever...Meaning that all the other Buu's before him were weaker...Meaning Kid Buu is weaker.

And about Kid Buu being the last Buu...Goku had to fuse with Vegeta just to stand a chance against Super Buuhan...Kid Buu he felt he had a chance against him.

PunWisp
goku didnt have the energy at that time thats why he used spirit bomb.
if he was to go full power he could of beaten kidd buu and no he wouldnt of won against buu(gohan absorbed) goku could match up against kidd buu, but not super buu(gohan absorbed) plus kid bu is what happens when you take out all the buus. he is weaker then gohan absorbd buu

Lord Evolution
it doesnt matter...if he used the same spirit bomb he used on kidd buu on super buu(gohan absorbed) then it would have had the same result.

I dont remember them saying Super Buu had the power to destroy a planet. Remember he created that huge ass purple ball which was his most powerful attack vs Vegito and it didnt destroy Earth and it took him forvever to create it.

But on the other hand kidd buu created one with ease and it blew up the whole damn planet. So I can see Kidd Buu being the stronger of the two.

I dont think he was talking about kid buu

the only way he was going to beat kidd buu was with that spirit bomb. I dont see a Kamehameha(sp?) doing the trick or any other attack at that, even at ss3. He probaly would had to go ss4 which he couldnt at the time.

PunWisp
your wrong, what super buu made didnt take long and vegito is way more powerful then vegeta and goku, also they ahd to fuse to beat super buu, and no it wouldnt have same resukt, goku is more powerfull then kidd buu by litte. trust me i know way more then you about this
also if goku was at full power he could of killed him but vegeta wanted a chance so goku dragged the battle on too long. if the super spirirt bomb was against super buu then goku would of been able too win, plus super buu is smarter then kidd buu. trust me i know way more then you do, and its obvious, just watch the reaking show and see the difference goku could even get a good shot against super buu(gohan) and goku kicked kidd buus ass.
goku and vegeta wouldnt of fused if they would still be able to kill them withotu fusion. eiher way super buu(gohan) is the strongest of the buus. kai is just scared if kidd buu very badly so he thinks everyone will die
and that big ball of energy, if that was against goku, goku wouldnt be able to push it back.

Lord Evolution
your wrong, what super buu made didnt take long and vegito is way more powerful then vegeta and goku, also they ahd to fuse to beat super buu, and no it wouldnt have same resukt, goku is more powerfull then kidd buu by litte. trust me i know way more then you about this
also if goku was at full power he could of killed him but vegeta wanted a chance so goku dragged the battle on too long. if the super spirirt bomb was against super buu then goku would of been able too win, plus super buu is smarter then kidd buu. trust me i know way more then you do, and its obvious, just watch the reaking show and see the difference goku could even get a good shot against super buu(gohan) and goku kicked kidd buus ass.
goku and vegeta wouldnt of fused if they would still be able to kill them withotu fusion. eiher way super buu(gohan) is the strongest of the buus. kai is just scared if kidd buu very badly so he thinks everyone will die
and that big ball of energy, if that was against goku, goku wouldnt be able to push it back.

ok what?

Goku couldnt do the super spirit bomb against super buu because everyone on earth was eaten. I couldnt understand your post that much so i dont know if thats what you were talking about. But I did understand the part about you knowing more then me, lol you told me twice.

why did you tell me that vegito is more powerful than vegeta and goku??? if you're are saying that vegito is more powerful then vegeta and goku combined(potara?), well isnt that vegito anyway?? if you're telling me just to point out the very obvious then shame on you...I clearly know vegito is more powerful than vegeta and goku by themselves.

Im sorry I seriously couldnt understand your post all that much.

Anaconda King
is raditz really gokus brother?

calvs

Coleman Trebor
Word up.

Some seriosu smackdown was just layed down.

Lord Evolution

calvs
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
yes

You might wanna add some spoiler tags to that stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.