question for women?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Me and a buddy of mine were discussing this last night. Obviously it takes somewhat of a physical attraction in a man for women to be attracted to him. Be honest what body type and build attracts you most? Is there one that you find say intimidating? or one that you just plain cant stand?

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't understand why people are so shallow. Personally, I do my best not to fall into the depths of attraction based solely on appearence, but sometimes it's very VERY difficult.

duckbutter
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I don't understand why people are so shallow. Personally, I do my best not to fall into the depths of attraction based solely on appearence, but sometimes it's very VERY difficult.

You just shoot for whatever shakes out?

BlackSunshine
Me personally I cant stand scrawny guys. Its just...icky. I like a guy with a little fat around the edges and of course some muscle. I like a guy who is strong enough to pick me up without grunting. However, I cant stand those guys who look like those body builder champions...thats too much and VERY disgusting.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by duckbutter
You just shoot for whatever shakes out? I must ask.....exactly how stupid are you?

smoker4
Originally posted by duckbutter
You just shoot for whatever shakes out?

Kinda like what your pops did 12 or 13 years ago

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Me personally I cant stand scrawny guys. Its just...icky. I like a guy with a little fat around the edges and of course some muscle. I like a guy who is strong enough to pick me up without grunting. However, I cant stand those guys who look like those body builder champions...thats too much and VERY disgusting.
Cool, nice honest answer. This is what Im looking for. smile

Itzak
I don't know if it's just me or what. But I find women with two arms and two legs attractive. hmm

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Itzak
I don't know if it's just me or what. But I find women with two arms and two legs attractive. hmm laughing out loud no expression

smoker4
Originally posted by Itzak
I don't know if it's just me or what. But I find women with two arms and two legs attractive. hmm

What about the head? (feel free to misrepresent that statement)

~Da Rev~
Its funny. Only MEN have post in this thread.

besides BS.

duckbutter
Originally posted by smoker4
Kinda like what your pops did 12 or 13 years ago

not bad. subtle.

+1 smokeme.

Irwinsarmy

I'm guessing you're a virgin or you wear beer glasses.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Irwinsarmy
I'm guessing you're a virgin or you wear beer glasses. I don't wear beer glasses, but as I'm only 14....being a virgin isn't exactly a bad thing.

smoker4
I'm guessing you're a virgin or you wear beer glasses.

I'm guessing you're a pimp in real life

Irwinsarmy
I don't wear beer glasses, but as I'm only 14....being a virgin isn't exactly a bad thing.

I'm impressed, that's you're 1st mature answer.

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm impressed, that's you're 1st mature answer. Alright.

animelover4ever
it isnt a bad thing....im glad i am.....
i agree with blacksunshine

Irwinsarmy
Alright.

I'll wait for you...4 more years sad

MJOILNIR
huh

Itzak
Originally posted by smoker4
What about the head? (feel free to misrepresent that statement)

*Misrepresents at will* evillaugh

Well, I suppose it would be nice for them to have a head. ermm

TheKingofKINGS!
I'll wait for you...4 more years sad Hey! That's when my condom expires! eek!

no expression

Why do condoms have expiration dates anyway?

So the lame 14 year old boys that buy them can actually GET a date. Ahahahah Corny joke. no expression

Irwinsarmy
Hey! That's when my condom expires! eek!

no expression

Why do condoms have expiration dates anyway?

So the lame 14 year old boys that buy them can actually GET a date. Ahahahah Corny joke. no expression

I'm not going to wait for you.

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm not going to wait for you. Good. Waiting is a pain anyways. stick out tongue

Tats
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Me and a buddy of mine were discussing this last night. Obviously it takes somewhat of a physical attraction in a man for women to be attracted to him. Be honest what body type and build attracts you most? Is there one that you find say intimidating? or one that you just plain cant stand?

Well I'm an average size girl. About 5'7 and 136 pounds so I am more attracted to the bigger men. Not necessarily muscular, but bigger.

But it's more personality than looks.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Tats
Well I'm an average size girl. About 5'7 and 136 pounds so I am more attracted to the bigger men. Not necessarily muscular, but bigger.

But it's more personality than looks.

^^ agreed. I like a man who's big enough to protect me. Thankfully I've got one who can. big grin

clap
I like my men big fat and hairy so it feels like I'm cuddling with a bear. Plus fat guys make great drinking buddies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.