101 funny situations for liz and jack to end up in...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
LOL i just got inspired by the "liz/will suck onscreen couple" thread...

so what are some funny situations Liz and Jack could find themselves in?

i am not too creative right now... some else can start. LOL

LovelyOne
1.,,,a bubble bath!! big grin

sailorleo
2. Anything from an indiana jones movie...

LovelyOne
"WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

3. In a Japanese restaurant eating sushi!

willofthewisp
4. Jack and Liz crash a fancy, elegant restaurant like in "The Blues Brothers" and embarass the hell out of everyone as they toss shrimp into each other's mouths and demand the table next to them sell them their women.

willofthewisp
5. To bounce off LovelyOne, Jack walks in on Liz in the tub and she asks him to join her.

Wonder what he looks like without his bandana.

Bwa Ha Ha
hmmm...no bandana...

willofthewisp
I just wonder how long his hair is. I don't like long hair, but I think I would make an exception for Captain Jack.

6. The characters play spin the bottle and Liz spins it and it points to Jack. Do they kiss in front of everyone? ooooooh

Bwa Ha Ha
If Will's looking murderous, nope

-savvychick-
ok, I'll give this a shot, hmmm, lets see

7. jack and liz are on a beach and decide 2 go skinny dippin, but when they get there they see that will and tia beat them to it

katelovespirate
HAHAHA that one is awesome... LOL...

i like the idea of will ending up with tia. then they can double date. wink

8. liz and jack are at a carnival, and jack spends like 3 hours trying to win Liz a giant teddy bear. then Liz tries for one second, and wins it.

9. liz and jack take sneaky polaroid pictures of each other dressed up in wierd costumes/lingerie, and then Gibbs finds them...

ivebeendepped43
lol ^^^ love it!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol

ivebeendepped43
where can i go to ask someone to make a new siggy 4 me?

horselover4eva
10. Jack and Liz have sex on the beach and end up with a child.

willofthewisp
11. Jack and Liz stumble into the blacksmith building and start throwing swords at each other to see how close they come without hitting the person. The adrenaline rush is too much for them and they then have a roll in the hay.

Roll, roll, roll in the hay.

-savvychick-
LOLlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.