Superman Returns Inching to 200 Million.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Check out boxofficemojo.com

SR is seriously coming close to 200 mil. It's got a chance because of the high prices in the IMAX theatres. 2.5 mil to go. What do you guys think? Chance or no chance?

MattDay
meh they are getting a sequel anyway... so why are we talking about this?

xmarksthespot
There's an entire forum for Superman threads. And in that forum there are already threads discussing the same topic.

GreatMuta
.......Geez.....maybe he didnt see those topics. Maybe he just wants to talk.

I think inching is the appropriate word! Movie was ok, hopefully the sequel will be better.

roughrider
It has roughly ten weeks before the DVD release. The way it's inching now...I don't know.
It's like Warner Bros. is the stern parent, telling this film "You're going to stay outside until you hit 200 million! Understood? Don't come back in this house without 200 million!" stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There's an entire forum for Superman threads. And in that forum there are already threads discussing the same topic.

Some of us prefer to avoid the overly zealous rabid fanboyness of the character specific forums

smile

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Some of us prefer to avoid the overly zealous rabid fanboyness of the character specific forums

smile There's overly zealous rabid fanboyness in every forum.

Scoobless
Yes, but not to the same extreme levels as you have in the character specific forums

Is there a Wolverine forum yet?

xmarksthespot
It would be nice if there was. Somewhere where they can vent their love so it doesn't spill into every other thread and forum no matter how unrelated.

MattDay
lol u say u dont like going into these threads for heroes, but u post in the superman man (u were referring to him i know) but ah whatever, superman is very close to the 200 mill mark, like a cock tease, to only find out it was a dream! lol just kidding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.