Iceman (Omega) vs. The Atom (Classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Takes place in a universe that is only the size of a high school classroom. It literally IS a high school classroom.

They know basic knowledge about each other's powers.

They stand at opposite sides of the room. Atom is already the size of a molecule and Iceman is already iced up.

Who wins?

bigbran
Iceman beat Oblivion into submission. roll eyes (sarcastic)
That was at classic too!!

But no one else will bring that up, because Surfer isn't in this fight.

Darth Grizzle
couldn't iceman just freeze up the whole room, freezing atom to death..?

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Grizzle
couldn't iceman just freeze up the whole room, freezing atom to death..?

Unlikely. Atom is rather immune to temperature changes. He can ride electrical currents even though they should burn him to microscopic ashes and he can be microscopic in space where it's several times below freezing...

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
Iceman beat Oblivion into submission. roll eyes (sarcastic)
That was at classic too!!

But no one else will bring that up, because Surfer isn't in this fight.

What the f**k?

confused

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k?

confused I'm sorry, but that feat was really stupid, and it was used against me as a non-pis feat.

Atom wins.

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm sorry, but that feat was really stupid, and it was used against me as a non-pis feat.

Atom wins.

Iceman also froze energy from the Stranger.

After all! Energy can turn into ice!

eek!

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
Iceman also froze energy from the Stranger.

After all! Energy can turn into ice!

eek! I know! no expression
Iceman's got, what 2 feats?
Ya, in the meantime Atom got a ton of feats. Plus he's on a high level.

Draco69
The Atom could probably beat Dr. Strange because as shown in the JLA, magic doesn't work on anything smaller than a photon. Including the Atom...

marvelprince
Ray just rearranges some of Bobby's atoms and changes his powers for water molecule manipulation to zebra strip manipulation and since everyone knows no zebras have made it to high school yet Palmer wins

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
Ray just rearranges some of Bobby's atoms and changes his powers for water molecule manipulation to zebra strip manipulation and since everyone knows no zebras have made it to high school yet Palmer wins Cosign.

laughing

golem370
Iceman is a dumb does anybody have any scan of his all powerful Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.