Aussies killing stingrays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willman
i just heard on the news that stingrays are washing up on australian shores with thier barbs/tails cut off. They think its acts of revenge by steve irwin fans. If you were a REAl fan, you would know that this is not what he would have wanted. Steve would have been disgusted by people harming innocent animals.

Soleran
Originally posted by willman
i just heard on the news that stingrays are washing up on australian shores with thier barbs/tails cut off. They think its acts of revenge by steve irwin fans. If you were a REAl fan, you would know that this is not what he would have wanted. Steve would have been disgusted by people harming innocent animals.

There is no such thing as an innocent animal it's all a facade created by the liberal media!

willman
Originally posted by Soleran
There is no such thing as an innocent animal it's all a facade created by the liberal media!

thats stupid, you fool. furious

Soleran
thats stupid, you fool. furious

Don't get carried away your out of your element!

Anyway fisherman have had problems with stingrays for years in their nets and such and it could be that the fishermen were cutting off their tails (like a majority of them have done for years) and thrown them back in the water.

Or it could be a bunch or stingray nazi's that are on a mission because of Irwin. Hmm you decide!

Media needs more dollars lets save the stingrays now!

willman
well how come its only on the news now?

Soleran
well how come its only on the news now?

Thats a good question, why? How come after Irwin died the news channels were flooded with stories on stingrays, is it becuase the world is now in danger of being killed by stingrays? Probably not it just media frenzy due to a celeb death.

willman
i still think its revenge.

PeterGriffin
Have you got a reliable link? Because I doubt people are that stupid to just kill countless animals out of 'revenge'.

Bardock42
I think it would be funny if all stingrays got killed. The whole species extinct. And it would go down in history as the "Steve Irwin Massacre". Man that would be sweet. I'd lol for 3 days straight.

willman
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think it would be funny if all stingrays got killed. The whole species extinct. And it would go down in history as the "Steve Irwin Massacre". Man that would be sweet. I'd lol for 3 days straight.

its not that funny...................... smile.............. big grin................... eek!............................ laughing

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Some people have told me that it wasn't a stingray that killed Steve. Apparently, it's all just a cover-up, and the real murderer is a Jamaican pineapple. He pretended to be a stingray when he killed Steve because The Man From Delmonte told him to. The reason The Man From Delmonte wanted Steve dead was because Steve was on the verge of...Oh, forget it. I'm done with this post.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Some people have told me that it wasn't a stingray that killed Steve. Apparently, it's all just a cover-up, and the real murderer is a Jamaican pineapple. He pretended to be a stingray when he killed Steve because The Man From Delmonte told him to. The reason The Man From Delmonte wanted Steve dead was because Steve was on the verge of...Oh, forget it. I'm done with this post.

I hard Lee Harvey Oswald killed Steve Irwin. prove me wrong, sucker.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I hard Lee Harvey Oswald killed Steve Irwin. prove me wrong, sucker.

Hahahaha...Very good, Bardock. Very good. What's that 'hard' thing about though?

Anyway, joking aside, I think it was Bigfoot and/or The Loch Ness Monster who killed Steve, so we should all go out and kill them. That'd make things right. Then again, I've always been suspicious of Giant Squids, so it was probably actually one of them.

Soleran
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hahahaha...Very good, Bardock. Very good. What's that 'hard' thing about though?

Anyway, joking aside, I think it was Bigfoot and/or The Loch Ness Monster who killed Steve, so we should all go out and kill them. That'd make things right. Then again, I've always been suspicious of Giant Squid, so it was probably actually one of them.

If we go out on a Bigfoot hunt or Lochness monster fishing expedition and kill them does that mean they're real though?

*prays to the tooth fairy that this isn't true*

PeterGriffin

I would probably rofl for about 2 days, then lol for 1 day as the joke starts wearing thin erm

grey fox
Hmmm because of the death of a celebrity let's cause the extinction of a species of animals .

Brilliant !

*Insert sardonic laugh here*

Bardock42
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
I would probably rofl for about 2 days, then lol for 1 day as the joke starts wearing thin erm

Yeah, I don't do rofls anymore...killed a stingray once rolling on it. Yeah, I'm heavy...like two tons fifty.

xmarksthespot
Did this really warrant a new thread?

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Did this really warrant a new thread?

Meh , why dont we merge PVS 'death ray' thread into this one. Then the nutjobs can boil the seas to kill EVERY last sting ray in existence.

debbiejo
Would that be Fire, water, earth, air or spirit?...........It's pentacle.............

What are they gonna do with all those barbs. Have an orgy?? messed

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
Meh , why dont we merge PVS 'death ray' thread into this one. Then the nutjobs can boil the seas to kill EVERY last sting ray in existence. Well I suppose it fits right in with the current calibre of the GDF threads; the fortieth thinly veiled Deano conspiracy thread, the TrimSpa lady's son dying, I saw that teacher who did her student on TV yay, and someone got shot again.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Soleran
If we go out on a Bigfoot hunt or Lochness monster fishing expedition and kill them does that mean they're real though?

*prays to the tooth fairy that this isn't true*

Well, I guess if we killed 4 of them, then they'd be a little bit real. However, it could just mean that a bunch of stingrays have started dressing up as mythical creatures, so who knows where it would end?

PeterGriffin
Yeah, I don't do rofls anymore...killed a stingray once rolling on it. Yeah, I'm heavy...like two tons fifty.

Cool cool....hey speaking of stingrays, did you hear about Steve Irwin? Apparently he died or something.....I havent heard too much about it...

Bardock42
Cool cool....hey speaking of stingrays, did you hear about Steve Irwin? Apparently he died or something.....I havent heard too much about it...

****ing conspiracy theorist. Go to the forum designed for your ludicrous ideas.

PeterGriffin
****ing conspiracy theorist. Go to the forum designed for your ludicrous ideas.

German disgust

Kidding, I love thee....but seriously, did you know you're German? What the f**k?

grey fox
did you know you're German? What the f**k?

I'd point out the intricate idiocy within this statement but all i can muster is a meager 'meh'

Bardock42
German disgust

Kidding, I love thee....but seriously, did you know you're German? What the f**k?

Well, yeah, I found out yesterday. I knew my prents were hiding something, but that..I mean that's just sick. I wish they had just aborted me.

PeterGriffin
I'd point out the intricate idiocy within this statement but all i can muster is a meager 'meh'

I'd.....meh erm

Well, yeah, I found out yesterday. I knew my prents were hiding something, but that..I mean that's just sick. I wish they had just aborted me.

Much have been a nasty shock no

PVS
have you ever tried to seek therapy...to cure you of being german?

grey fox
Originally posted by PVS
have you ever tried to seek therapy...to cure you of being german?

Nah , you can never cure being a kraut. The best you can do is stay away from 65% of Europe and hope to hell you don't grow a moustache.

tabby999
Hmmm because of the death of a celebrity let's cause the extinction of a species of animals .

Brilliant !

*Insert sardonic laugh here*

its hardly the extinction of a species, as someone said before, fishermen have done it for years. And some of the people down this way get a bit wacky when an animal kills someone, a surfer got taken by a great white so they tried to "hunt down the shark." Some people are just stupid i guess. Its like Mayor West in Family Guy stabbing the ocean as "eye for an eye."

PeterGriffin
Yeah that was pretty stupid...doesnt he know oceans dont have eyes?

tabby999
save it for the OTF mate

amity75
I don't think it's revenge attacks. It's probably just some people wanting a stingray barb as a souvinir. Or a weapon...

JaehSkywalker
weapon... that actually sounded creepy...

its steve's ghost! shock *kidding.. totally..I'm a Steve fan myself, so don't be angry...*

if steve were here, he'd be disgusted and try to save those animals. then do a documentary about them and possibly get stung in the process like what really happened to him... erm

Nichole
Have you got a reliable link? Because I doubt people are that stupid to just kill countless animals out of 'revenge'.

Haven't you heard about it on the news? It hasn't gotten much coverage, just a five second snipit to tell us. If these morons are doing it for Steve, they should know that he'd be turning in his grave if he knew. sad

BackFire
I heard Dog The Bounty Hunter actually killed him, and that's why he's getting in trouble with the mexican government.

Emma718
That's not what Steve would have wanted sad

Britrogue
All these people need to stop and have a really good think about what it is they are doing. If this is indeed an act of revenge due to Steve Irwin's tragic death, then is this really what Steve would have wanted? I don't think so. In fact, if he is indeed up there watching all of this, it would be making him extremely unhappy. The man spent his life putting his ass on the line to bring recognition and safety to these animals, and the thought that his death is now meaning theirs is just sickening. IT'S NOT WHAT HE WOULD WANT ON HIS TOMBSTONE. Give it up people. What happened was an accident, and killing Stingrays is not only barbaric but serves no purpose.

debbiejo
Wouldn't all those barbs make a neat hat??

botankus
Originally posted by debbiejo
Wouldn't all those barbs make a neat hat??
Way to finish off a thread, Debs. laughing out loud

We still love ya, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.