Jin Kazama vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well, i know theyre strong in street fighter, but they dont totally outclass tekken... there have even been a game where ryu could fight jin! ryu is powerful, but he cant destroy an island... he can lift heavy rocks, and thats impressive. but i will tell about tekkens strenght now:

Ling Xiayou is one of the weakest tekken characters in raw power... seen the tekken 3-opening? a easy backwards kick from her sends a guy 15 meters or so up in the air, and he is pushed forward by great force when xiayou gives a single push! and she is one of the weakest!

and the earth shakes when Heihachi stomps on it! and we have seen feng lei destroy a mountain, paul destroy a rock and devil jin easily destroying a forest...

and for defense, look at what heihachi survived!

think again, and you will know that ryu and jin are more even than you think...

Remulous
this has already been threaded

Superboy Prime
And by the way Ryu wins.

Krone
man i like Tekken as much as most but Ryu could clean his arse with Jin and devil Jin

Sam Z
Been done.
If ordinary Jin, then he loses since Ryu has advantages like distance attacks, if Devil Jin he'd frigh Ryu's butt. I don't feel like going through this once again and debating, so i'm just stating my personal opinion.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sam Z
Been done.
If ordinary Jin, then he loses since Ryu has advantages like distance attacks. WOW,u admited 2 jin loseing against ryu...i thought it wood never happen.

sidekick
jin loses i was here a long time ago on my other account jin loses but atleast he puts up a fight

badacyborg
This has been done quite a few times before, so I will say this again...Ryu wins unless Jin is in Devil form...I think that the 2 are in 2 totally different leagues, it's just not a fair fight

Sam Z
Originally posted by Remulous
WOW,u admited 2 jin loseing against ryu...i thought it wood never happen.

Um... i did that on the original thread already. confused
But not because i believe in that island-sinking punch but because of the advantage in distance attacks.

And only ordinary Jin btw.

Darkstorm Zero
Excuse me? Ryu as of SF3 is as strong as Akuma was back in the days of SFA3... and Akuma sunk Goukentou island with a punch back in SFA2, Akuma is the one who aknoleged Ryu as being that strong, thats canon evidence proving Ryu can sink Islands with a single punch... A frigging punch, not a massive blast of Hadou, no energy just a single focused punch. Deviul Jin went out of control to do what he did in the forest, and we know Uber Devil Jin doesn't canonically exist now.

So, Like every other thread, unless the SFers are equipped with handicaps for the threads against Tekken warriors, SF wins...

Sam Z
That ABC logic again. I never saw Ryu doing ANY strength feat to believe he can sink a freaking islan with a freaking punch and just being conciderably as strong as Akuma was doesn't mean anything. And I wasn't refering to "Uber" Devil Jin. And why do you actually think that being out of controle means that he performed his most powerfull attack? If he can do that when he is out of controle then think what could he do when he is IN controle.

Darkstorm Zero
The very fact that he wasn't in control of his powers as he released them without any sort of focus tells me everything I need to know, mainly that Jin can't control it beyond a certain point.

And as for Ryu's feats, Akuma himself, the one who performed that feat was the one who said Ryu was at that level of power. I beleive someone else mentioned it before, but Ryu doesn't go around sinking islands just because he can...

Sam Z
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The very fact that he wasn't in control of his powers as he released them without any sort of focus tells me everything I need to know, mainly that Jin can't control it beyond a certain point.

And as for Ryu's feats, Akuma himself, the one who performed that feat was the one who said Ryu was at that level of power. I beleive someone else mentioned it before, but Ryu doesn't go around sinking islands just because he can...

And doing that when not in controle only speaks in faivour for Jin. He can't fully controle Devil, it is true, but he doesn't need to be in full controle to destroy entire forest, and in T5 he says he gained full controle over the devil.
Akuma said that Ryu now is at the same level of power as he was some time ago? This sounds kinda childish and only words that Akuma said, you can't judge by them that Ryu can destroy an entire islan with simple punch. And being on the same level of power is not the same as having island-sinking punches. And as i said before i know Ryu is not going to sink islands, but atleast comparable feat. I never saw any.

Darkstorm Zero
Look at it from Akuma's point of view... to him, what would Ryu's power be measured by?

Given the fact that Akuma measures his strength and power by the amount of damage he can do with a single strike, I would say I'm not too far off the mark by saying exactly what I said. I don't need the actual feat there to prove he can do it, I have the word of another stronger character for reference, and since Akuma actually has performed the feat, I would say that makes him an exellent judge of what Ryu is capable of, especially since their fighting style is exactly the same.

Sam Z
How about their energy blasts, hadoukens? I believe that by "on the same level of power" he was talking not about brute strength, but about their "powers". I just don't see Ryu capable of destroying islands and cities with couple of punches. Energy blasts - yes, but punches no

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not saying you have to beleive me, but thats the fact of the matter, Akuma said that Ryu in SF3 was every bit as powerful as Akuma was in SFA3.

It's not brute strength, Hugo and Zangief are brutes, Ryu and Akuma focust their energy through every one of their strikes, not just their blasts.

Sam Z
In your first post you said "no energy just a single focused punch" and now you say they focus their energy in their strikes. That are two different things. When Akuma sank an islan he may be was using all his energy and this attack was more powerfull than any other attack he had. I can believe that Ryu can do something like that with enery blasts but i will never believe that his ordinary punches are capable of that. And if so, I'm not changing my opinion about Devil winning this fight.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, Miswording, I'll even say that Energy is involved with those landscape reshaping punches, but it doesn't alter the fact that they are still punches, single strikes capable of sinking islands are capabilities far beyond anything Devil Jin, or even Devil Himself for that matter has brought to the table... Clearing a forest with a wave of energy is nothing compared to a multi megaton PSI level punch. Either form of jin would be utterly reduced to half a square mile of fish paste on impact.

And lets assume that your correct and that only Ryu's energy attacks pack that much force, that still is a very bad thing for either form of Jin, since if he gets hit, he's still fishpaste.

shin_remy
no Sam it were normal punches from Akuma. Ryu can do the same with his punches. but they can control their energy and strenght like dbz.

for example : we have never seen Goku blow up a world. but his enemies did. So we all assume that Goku would be able to blow up a world. And he can control how powerfull his blasts or punches are. Even normal humans like you and me can do that. everyone can control their strenght.

Sam Z
Heh, Miswording, I'll even say that Energy is involved with those landscape reshaping punches, but it doesn't alter the fact that they are still punches, single strikes capable of sinking islands are capabilities far beyond anything Devil Jin, or even Devil Himself for that matter has brought to the table... Clearing a forest with a wave of energy is nothing compared to a multi megaton PSI level punch. Either form of jin would be utterly reduced to half a square mile of fish paste on impact.

And lets assume that your correct and that only Ryu's energy attacks pack that much force, that still is a very bad thing for either form of Jin, since if he gets hit, he's still fishpaste.

I believe i am right and to perform that punch Akuma had to concentrate all his energy and it was one of his strongest attacks, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense. And if we assume Ryu can do something comaprable to that it still alone wouldn't win him the fight because it is not the same as if all his attacks were that strong. I don't see why DJ can't attack first and blast him with tk for example and then perform a "forest trick" or simply blast with laser beam while Ryu's on the ground and once he does it, it's debatable who is going to turn into fishpaste.

Originally posted by shin_remy
no Sam it were normal punches from Akuma. Ryu can do the same with his punches. but they can control their energy and strenght like dbz.

for example : we have never seen Goku blow up a world. but his enemies did. So we all assume that Goku would be able to blow up a world. And he can control how powerfull his blasts or punches are. Even normal humans like you and me can do that. everyone can control their strenght. I see what you mean Shin. And i know Ryu is not going to walk aroung blowing up buildings and islands, my point is that concentrating all your energy and performing your most powerfull attack is not the same as if you can blow island with every your attack. And i still don't see Ryu being on the same level as Akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
He's not... Akuma as of SF3 is considerably stronger than he was in alpha, Perhaps a few TIMES stronger, but Akuma made the reference that Ryu is as strong NOW as he was THEN.

Nayways, I'll grant you, Ryu doesn't do mountain killers with every single strike, but the very fact that he CAN do it, should tell you more than what your giving Ryu credit for.

Ryu's punches are far more powerful than any version of Jin's are on any level you can name.. The very fact that he can send guys like Zangief and Hugo up to 40 feet into the air (And where talking like bitween 3 and 5 hundred pound guys) tells me quite a bit of force go into his regular day to day fights. but when the chips are down, Ryu's been known to tear flesh with his fists, ala Sagat and SFA3 Bison.

Sam Z
He's not... Akuma as of SF3 is considerably stronger than he was in alpha, Perhaps a few TIMES stronger, but Akuma made the reference that Ryu is as strong NOW as he was THEN.

Nayways, I'll grant you, Ryu doesn't do mountain killers with every single strike, but the very fact that he CAN do it, should tell you more than what your giving Ryu credit for.

Ryu's punches are far more powerful than any version of Jin's are on any level you can name.. The very fact that he can send guys like Zangief and Hugo up to 40 feet into the air (And where talking like bitween 3 and 5 hundred pound guys) tells me quite a bit of force go into his regular day to day fights. but when the chips are down, Ryu's been known to tear flesh with his fists, ala Sagat and SFA3 Bison.

Um... characters like Xciao Yu can do things like sending opponents fly many feet straight in the air and tearing flash is not something outstanding for someone who can break a wall or rock or something. Still my scenario of the fight makes sense, don't you think?

Darkstorm Zero
Breaking rock isn't anything special either, but consider this, tearing the flesh and outright killing opponents stronger than yourself is indeed something to boast about.

Ling Xiaoyu doesn't send 3 to 5 hundred pound dudes of solid muscle up 40 feet into the air, she sends one normal sized dude about 15 feet.

shin_remy
Akuma can control his strenght like many other street fighters

Destroying that island was not his strongest attack. that was just a regular punch with more strenght added. Akuma holds always back.
everybody knows that.

Ryu can destroy islands and buildings. but he is not doing that. he controls his strenght and uses it only the right time and against the right person,

KamenRiderRyuki
Hey I like both but I gotta say Ryu wins.

Superboy Prime
Besides those dudes Xiaoyu owned were random thugs and we all know just tough them random thugs are nowadays.

Sam Z
And Xciao Yu is one of the most not impressive tekken fighters, it doesn't matter if those guys were ordinary or not, it all about weight and that guy had weight of an average grown up man and she sent him flying through the air, or how about Asuka ending (yes, i DO know it is not canon but it doesn't matter since I'm talking about her strength and not storyline) she punched Jin 20 meters straight through a rock, and that is 18 years old girl. Anyway, the whole point is that punching guys like Zangief in the air is not a big deal for one of the strongest SF fighters, neither it proves that he has island-sinking punches.

Anyway i don't feel like going going through this again, especially since this thread've been done twice or even three times and soon will be closed. Sorry, i can't believe in something if there is nothing that backs it up except Akuma's words. You saw my scenario, and i still say Ryu vs Jin - Ryu wins, Ryu vs Devil Jin - Devil Jin wins. Don't try convincing me otherwise.

chasing ducks
nah really....ryu owns jin...i have nothing against tekken... but street fighter set the standards for all other fighting games...in the tekken 6 trailer hwoorang was kicking devil jin in the face and knocked him in the sky....now if a human with no dark hado, shinku hadouken, metsu shoryuken, hurricane kick and all these power moves can do it....what do u think ryu would do to devil jin....and if ryu turns to evil ryu and unleash the dark hadou on devil jin...devil jin would b gone....and also no one really understands the true power of the dark hado.....when akuma was fighting his master at the beggining of street fighter alpha generations....he was charging his hadouken and while chargin the plants around the him was dying....so in other words the dark hado destroys all life around it and on contact .....u should figure out the rest

SamZED
That video of Hwoarang kicking Jin isn't canon. Also Hwoarang is anything but notmal human, anyone who can match Jin is beyond ordinary human. All things concidered Ryu and Jin are evenly matched in h2h. But outside of h2h Ryu has got distance attacks, but Jin has the devil gene, and dark hadou should be nothing to it. He just puts up a force field around himself and tk blasts Ruy for the win. Or punches him for the win.

Esomark
The only canon anime in the SF universe is The Ties That Bind. The Dark Hadou itself also doesn't cause instant death to anyone who comes in contact with it, it just fuels the desire to win so much, they have no hesitation to kill.

No End N Site
-Faster than bullets

-Tougher than Teflon

-Lifts boulder on top of boulders (not sure but I also believe he walks around wit the boulders on his back. gonna have to check my sources for this.)

-And can casually fire destructive chi blasts.

Ryu skoolz Jin

E.Ryu decimates D.Jin.

Ryu/E.Ryu is too fast and too strong and can fire far more than Jin can handle with just too much ease. There is not an attack in Jin or D. Jin's arsenal that Ryu can't EASILY dodge or shrug off. And this comes form a dude who plays both games from both series, constantly. Got SFIV and T6 in my collection.

E.Ryu is just Ryu wit the intent to muuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrdeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr...

Heythere,Honey
Does Jin get Devil form? If not, Ryu stomps.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Jin wins. More durable and more powerful.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Jin wins. More durable and more powerful.

Thats either a lie, or poorly executed attempt at humor.

Hell Lancer
Jin wins.
stronger, faster, cooler and has something that can actually be called a moveset. also has forcefeilds that could stop beams from a giant demon (the t6 dude, whatshisface), punched strong enough to blast right through his armor and kill him (pretty much one-shotted the dude. nuff said), defeated a bear without effort, and has mishima bloodline which pretty much means he can whoop all sorts of ass and has insane endurance which i can't be bother listed. the simple evidence of mishima bloodline endurance is obvious to anyone who knows anything about tekken.

ryu has no feats. lifted a boulder after an unknown length of period where he probaly could do after learning some of oro's senjitsu techniques? can dodge bullets but never actually did it? what else? his jobber aura/hogan routine wins over Seth? please.

oh and to those people who were talking about tekken characters not having outlandish feats, raven blocked a punch from Nancy......and even arm tossed her. that thing clearly weighs several tons but was tossed with ease. Xiao also was able to toss a Jack-5 in the opening of tekken5DR. asuka was able to jump off a building without effort.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
Jin wins.

Because you say so? roll eyes (sarcastic)

stronger, faster, cooler and has something that can actually be called a moveset. also has forcefeilds that could stop beams from a giant demon (the t6 dude, whatshisface), punched strong enough to blast right through his armor and kill him (pretty much one-shotted the dude. nuff said), defeated a bear without effort, and has mishima bloodline which pretty much means he can whoop all sorts of ass and has insane endurance which i can't be bother listed. the simple evidence of mishima bloodline endurance is obvious to anyone who knows anything about tekken.

Stronger requires proof. Faster definitely requires proof. More moves? Err, No dude, Almost all of Jin's 56 or so moves are merely individual chains in combos, If I where to list every single button press in every one of Ryu's individual combos, plus every normal or unique move he has in his arsenal, he could outshine Jin by 3 times what is shown, so don't give me that bull.

The Forcefield thing was as much a hogan routine as anything you clain Ryu has done, No setting double standards. And that "thing" is called Azazel.

Jin Never fought Kuma, or any other bear.

And your going to use other people's feats because they share the same heritage? Thats unquantifiable ABC Logic.

ryu has no feats. lifted a boulder after an unknown length of period where he probaly could do after learning some of oro's senjitsu techniques? can dodge bullets but never actually did it? what else? his jobber aura/hogan routine wins over Seth? please.

At that point, Ryu doesn't even know about Oro, Ryu didn't recognize oro's Voice, and Oro was lamenting about wether or not to do it, so that was completely wrong on your part. And Yes, fast enough to dodge bullets. I beleive your going to use (once again) the excuse that "we can't see it?" despite Capcom's claims to the contrary.

oh and to those people who were talking about tekken characters not having outlandish feats, raven blocked a punch from Nancy......and even arm tossed her. that thing clearly weighs several tons but was tossed with ease. Xiao also was able to toss a Jack-5 in the opening of tekken5DR. asuka was able to jump off a building without effort.

Geeze mate, have a look at the date that this thread was started, Those things didn't even exist back then, and even then most of them don't matter. Oh and Xiao never tossed a Jack, I've never seen that.

Seems like your Tekken knowlege is lacking....

Hell Lancer
laughing out loud
i know this might sound strange to you, but it's called "opinion" wink

good point. kazuya was tossing around 1/4 ton jacks like there was nothing to them...with such power that not only were they shattering but were also destroying the gold statue they were striking. Jin--as per canon--is as strong, if not stronger. canonwise, and according to heihachi in tekken6 prologue, jin's stronger than kazuya. go figure.
then there's the glass-shattering feat and the fact that he beat a grizzly bear with ease (canon). then there's punching Lili atleast 30 feet away with a punch (which other tekken characters have done as well).

Jin parrying Lee's fist at the last milisecond...with his eyes closed.

here's the gist of it: capcom has six buttons, 3 punches, 3 kicks. if you really want to break it down to basic commands, that's sitting and standing and jumping moves. so that's 6 different moves for standing, sitting and jumping. that's 6x3=18. to that, are the four special moves he has, meaning 22. to those are his four ultras, which are also 4. that makes it 26. if you want to add, throws, that's two. that makes it 28. then there's the fact that standing close, yeilds a different move, then standing far, which makes it another 6. that's 34. okay, okay, so jumping forward is a different kick than the straight jumping one. that's one more move. 35. well, lets see, then there's the fact that pressing forward with medium punch and kick is a different move in the alpha series. okay add those two as well. that makes it 37.
so in short, EVERYTHING included, ryu has 37 moves. for the sake of niceness, i'll even round it off to 40 if it makes you feel better.
jin has 54 COMMAND moves. if i begin referring every little detail, it'll be a lot more than 54 and you know it.

in short: no.

the forcefeild was a feat. don't be such a baby just cuz ryu can't do it.

kuma tekken6 profile. i'll even link it if you want, here:
directly from his prologue:

here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrzmusBQw7I

how about heihachi's own words then? or how about the fact that Lars flat out says that he should be thanking the mishama bloodline in him to be able to survive kazuya's attacks.

....what? Oro was sitting on top of that boulder and talking to ryu. so yes, ryu knew him.

laughing out loud but me saying the mishima bloodline is not proof despite all the characters in the game talking about it? please stop the double standards. also it's not a feat unless and until he does it. i thought that was the reasoning....and that was reasoning behind saying Jinpachi isn't strong because he never actually destroyed the world?

i know. but they are now. so whats the point?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYBhmBgH0YU&feature=related
laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
laughing out loud
i know this might sound strange to you, but it's called "opinion" wink

You didn't word that as an oppinion bud...

good point. kazuya was tossing around 1/4 ton jacks like there was nothing to them...with such power that not only were they shattering but were also destroying the gold statue they were striking. Jin--as per canon--is as strong, if not stronger. canonwise, and according to heihachi in tekken6 prologue, jin's stronger than kazuya. go figure.
then there's the glass-shattering feat and the fact that he beat a grizzly bear with ease (canon). then there's punching Lili atleast 30 feet away with a punch (which other tekken characters have done as well).

ABC Logic does not equate this.

Jin parrying Lee's fist at the last milisecond...with his eyes closed.

You measured that to the millisecond? Right... My butt... And Ryu's bullet dodging still outshines it

here's the gist of it: capcom has six buttons, 3 punches, 3 kicks. if you really want to break it down to basic commands, that's sitting and standing and jumping moves. so that's 6 different moves for standing, sitting and jumping. that's 6x3=18. to that, are the four special moves he has, meaning 22. to those are his four ultras, which are also 4. that makes it 26. if you want to add, throws, that's two. that makes it 28. then there's the fact that standing close, yeilds a different move, then standing far, which makes it another 6. that's 34. okay, okay, so jumping forward is a different kick than the straight jumping one. that's one more move. 35. well, lets see, then there's the fact that pressing forward with medium punch and kick is a different move in the alpha series. okay add those two as well. that makes it 37.
so in short, EVERYTHING included, ryu has 37 moves. for the sake of niceness, i'll even round it off to 40 if it makes you feel better.
jin has 54 COMMAND moves. if i begin referring every little detail, it'll be a lot more than 54 and you know it.

My point remains, still not a moves list? Then grow up and stop acting like a troll.

in short: no.

In short: I just blew your claim right out of the water by your own admission.

the forcefeild was a feat. don't be such a baby just cuz ryu can't do it.

Then why isn't ryu's awsome powerups a feat? Oh, because it's Ryu, and you don't like him... And you've been saying as such since the day you arrived when your former username was banned. And even then you still niggled and nitpicked at him for some very strange reason...

kuma tekken6 profile. i'll even link it if you want, here:
directly from his prologue:
here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrzmusBQw7I

Ok, Now show me this fight actually happening.

how about heihachi's own words then? or how about the fact that Lars flat out says that he should be thanking the mishama bloodline in him to be able to survive kazuya's attacks.

So, Paul, being non Mishima, and actually BEATING Kazuya tells you nothing?

Stop picking and choosing your material and hoping that people are so blind that they can't tell the shit from the chocolate from the smell alone, it's embarrassing.

....what? Oro was sitting on top of that boulder and talking to ryu. so yes, ryu knew him.

7D_KQl5nIZA

Lies.

laughing out loud but me saying the mishima bloodline is not proof despite all the characters in the game talking about it? please stop the double standards. also it's not a feat unless and until he does it. i thought that was the reasoning....and that was reasoning behind saying Jinpachi isn't strong because he never actually destroyed the world?

I never said he wasn't strong, But your overhype is flamboyant enough to make even Dan shake his head in shame at your poorly thought out crap. and again, show me Jinpachi canonically destroying the world. The Speculation abouds, but even in that non-canon ending of his, it says "The World will never be the same" It says NOTHING about ending it.

i know. but they are now. so whats the point?

My point is, you made a smartassed remark thats in reply to conversations 4 YEARS OUT OF DATE! As though those actual conversations are still valid oppinions today... Dude that very poor, even for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYBhmBgH0YU&feature=related
laughing out loud

You know, thats different from the vid I have at home.... I've never seen this vid before, thats awsome.

However, All she did was a dragon screw leg twist, thats not actually throwing the jack, thats tripping it over.

Hell Lancer
do i need a neon sign painted over my comments to show they are an opinion? laughing out loud

it does by the canonical comments of the characters who prove my comment. don't be silly, darko. Heihachi flat out says jin's stronger than kazuya. where? in tekken6 scenario campain prologue.
"Jin, your power, unrivaled by even kazuya's...will be mine!"

it was shown in bullet time wink
*that was joke*

okay, now you're just being weird. you said:

to which i said:

now please don't pretend that you don't know the difference between command moves and basic button commands.
admit defeat! smokin'

what powerup? the one he did with seth? i didn't say it was feat. i said it was PIS/hogan routine (because prior to that we didnt know anything about it...also when did PIS become a legitimate feat here?). besides, ryu can't access that power at will so it hardly counts. using that as a win gaurantee is like me betting on terry landing a wild shot at ryu's temple and killing him. at jin deliberately called onto that power and then there's the fact that his transformation in hwoarang's prologue was said to have blown him away. that's just the transformation.
so no.
also, i DO like ryu. he's just over-rated. like wolverine. wolverine's cool...it's his fanboys that need to chill out and stop acting like him fighting thor evently was not PIS. like manny pacquiao. manny's good boxer....his fans over-rate him.
and it was YOU who was trying (and failing) to negate jin's moves. i was calling you out on it.

just as soon as you show me ryu fighting and beating akuma in SFA2 wink
the thing says right there that jin beat a grizzly bear easily (a grizzly bear who can break concrete blocks and trees and knows karate mind you). are you rejecitng the feat even though canon confirms it? so let me get this straight: you give me shite for saying ryu's never actually dodged bullets because we've never seen him do it (and even canon says that he COULD do it, not that he has) but you're denying this...........really, darko? really?

paul never beat kazuya. fail.

speaking of lies, what does that oro vid prove exactly? ryu's talking about oro and he says he hears his voice and even recognizes it as oro's. so whats your point exactly?

Don't flame. not cool no expression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-wNF5ewguw
"mankind will be exterminated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXKEw9H8tU
"the thing tells me to destroy the world, and kill anyone who gets in the way"
and then there's his own words: my name is Jinpachi Mishima, my goal is to destroy all/everything.

and it's funny how you keep saying this, despite you being unable to show me ryu dodging bullets or defeating akuma in a canon game. your argument is that it's said in canon but you're rejecting direct quotes and comments and PROLOGUES of a game....and then have the audacity for trolling me for saying ryu's never actually dodged bullets (which is actually a fact).

that very poor indeed laughing out loud
i don't understand why you have to keep sinking down to insults over this, darkman. i've said it before: it's a videogame, you take this way too personally.

yes, because dragonscrewing a 1/4ton, bulletproof cyborg and making it spin TWICE requires no strength at all. she spun it around twice dude and it ways quarter of a ton. spinning that much weight twice requires a LOT of power, especially given that even pro-wrestlers can't make the guy a decent one turn. she me ken or sakura or karin kanzuki doing anything better.

SamZED
Originally posted by No End N Site
-Faster than bullets

-Tougher than Teflon

-Lifts boulder on top of boulders (not sure but I also believe he walks around wit the boulders on his back. gonna have to check my sources for this.)

Ryu skoolz Jin

E.Ryu decimates D.Jin.

Ryu/E.Ryu is too fast and too strong and can fire far more than Jin can handle with just too much ease. There is not an attack in Jin or D. Jin's arsenal that Ryu can't EASILY dodge or shrug off. And this comes form a dude who plays both games from both series, constantly. Got SFIV and T6 in my collection.

E.Ryu is just Ryu wit the intent to muuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrdeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr... Even Tekken's biggest fatass Bob was dodging bullets. You cant seriously think it makes Ryu any faster than Jin. Lifting boulders. Also a stregnth feat even Tekken chicks can perform. Not saying you dont have a point, but your reasons aren't correct.
The only advantage Ryu has over Jin is his chi blasts, h2h they should be evenly matched. And once Jin goes Devil, Ryu's distance attacks would be pretty useless. I see them stalemating each other in h2h, but Devil Jin simply destroys Ryu.

Hell Lancer
Ditto.

even if they are even in h2h combat, Jin has uber durability as opposed to Ryu who has not shown any endurance feats or toughness. while jin's punches are shattering the glass off a building and his mere powerups are blowing people away and creating forcefeilds that even creatures like Azazel can't break......and the fact that he was able to punch right through Azazel's body. logically, jin should be punching holes in Ryu. and he would too.

No End N Site
Originally posted by SamZED
Even Tekken's biggest fatass Bob was dodging bullets. You cant seriously think it makes Ryu any faster than Jin. Lifting boulders. Also a stregnth feat even Tekken chicks can perform. Not saying you dont have a point, but your reasons aren't correct.
The only advantage Ryu has over Jin is his chi blasts, h2h they should be evenly matched. And once Jin goes Devil, Ryu's distance attacks would be pretty useless. I see them stalemating each other in h2h, but Devil Jin simply destroys Ryu.

Bob did not dodge bullets, he simply avoided them. Any skilled human can do what Bob did. Ryu can simply slip past them with no effort like he's in the matrix. And even if Bob could, that would make him faster than Jin because Jin lacks evidence that 'proves' he can. A>B>C logic fails here.
My reasons are actually correct and based on facts, anything else is wrong.

No one in Tekken can lift 2 boulders and a man all at once. No one in Tekken can lift 1 boulder.

Ryu wins in every aspect, H2H or whatever based on evidence of things Ryu has done. Devil Jin would be trounced by even regular Ryu. Can't see how D.Jin would stand a chance against the Satsui No Hadou.

Hell Lancer
dude, Bob dodged bullets very very clearly. the bullet was fired while bob was sitting and reading and he dodged it. stop being so blind. also ryu never dodged bullets so cut the matrix speil. capcom said he can do it but he's never actually done it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtK07Y5RDvQ
not only did he dodge it midfire but he dodged it while sitting and reading>anything ryu did

oh and LOL at the matrix comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-GuWBbwY8&feature=related
not only was Jinpachi holding up a much larger bolder but he was holding it up for 50 years. and when he powers up, he tosses it aside several meters away.
epic fail.

P.S. ROFLMAO at the matrix comment laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

No End N Site
dude, Bob dodged bullets very very clearly. the bullet was fired while bob was sitting and reading and he dodged it. stop being so blind. also ryu never dodged bullets so cut the matrix speil. capcom said he can do it but he's never actually done it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtK07Y5RDvQ
not only did he dodge it midfire but he dodged it while sitting and reading>anything ryu did

oh and LOL at the matrix comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-GuWBbwY8&feature=related
not only was Jinpachi holding up a much larger bolder but he was holding it up for 50 years. and when he powers up, he tosses it aside several meters away.
epic fail.

P.S. ROFLMAO at the matrix comment laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

There is ALOT I wanna say about this but I told you a VERY long time ago, I was not gonna argue wit you about anything dealin' wit SF. A new account on KMC wont change that.

All I have to say is...your wrong.

And for furthing readin'. Okay, I was wrong in this respect, Bob dodged 'A' bullet. He is now faster than Jin. iorilmao

Sin_Volvagia
Tekken characters are uber. Jin beats Ryu.

No End N Site
-edit-
I just seen that Vid, Bob did what I thought he did. He aint dodge no damn bullet. The chump that was shootin' had terrible aim.

The wank is hilarious.

Hell Lancer
pathetic laughing
the bullet was already fired and have way towards Bob...and he dodged it. but oh wait, ryu who's never actually dodged a bullet, somehow dodged one from an expert marksman?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

SamZED
Bob did not dodge bullets, he simply avoided them. Any skilled human can do what Bob did. Ryu can simply slip past them with no effort like he's in the matrix. And even if Bob could, that would make him faster than Jin because Jin lacks evidence that 'proves' he can. A>B>C logic fails here.
My reasons are actually correct and based on facts, anything else is wrong.

No one in Tekken can lift 2 boulders and a man all at once. No one in Tekken can lift 1 boulder.

Ryu wins in every aspect, H2H or whatever based on evidence of things Ryu has done. Devil Jin would be trounced by even regular Ryu. Can't see how D.Jin would stand a chance against the Satsui No Hadou. Like Hell Lancer said Bob did dodge the bullets. After they were fired, and while sitting and reading newspaper. It's not ABC logic, its common sense about Tekken characters, it in no way proves Ryu is faster, it only proves that even tekken low tires are easilly as fast as Ryu, Kazuya dodged bullets, Lars did that, heck even Nina. Let alone Jin or any other Mishima, heck Heihachi COUGHT a bullet with his teeth and he's by no means faster than Jin. Ryu would've got a hole in the head if he tried that. And you saying that noone in tekken can lift a boulder simply means you lack knowledge about the game and its characters. Bryan fury took apart a tank and tossed a huge chunk of it like a 100 feet through the air. Feng Wei stopped a huge burning boulder (that was several times the size of the one Ryu lifted) with just one hand. Jin caused more destruction with just a WAVE of his hand than any punch/kick Ryu's ever thrown. As for Jin even standing a slightest chance against Devil Jin, its ridiculous. Devil can put up a force field around himself making all Ryu's attacks useless and rip his head off with a wave of his hand using telekinetic attack, I just dont see how you think Jin can win this. Devil Jin would stomp Ryu. Without much trouble really. While regular Jin can definitely stalemate Ryu in h2h. Ryu dodging bullets isn't even an impressive feat by tekken standart. You're clearly understimating tekken chars.

Frisky Dingo
-Faster than bullets

-Tougher than Teflon

Ryu skoolz Jin

E.Ryu decimates D.Jin.

E.Ryu is just Ryu wit the intent to muuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrdeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr...

U'R thinking about the SF3 Ryu Final. He had to carry the boulder everywhere while Oro was sitting on top of it, 4 a part of his training.

The "Fists of Wind" title N SF4 actually comes from the Ryu Final and so did his FA N that game. I Bleave it's called "Killing Strike" or "Fists of Wind". Gouki's U2 N SSF4 also comes from the Final as well.

The final battle Btween Gouki and Ryu was awesome and epic.

No End N Site
Like Hell Lancer said Bob did dodge the bullets. After they were fired, and while sitting and reading newspaper. It's not ABC logic, its common sense about Tekken characters, it in no way proves Ryu is faster, it only proves that even tekken low tires are easilly as fast as Ryu, Kazuya dodged bullets, Lars did that, heck even Nina. Let alone Jin or any other Mishima, heck Heihachi COUGHT a bullet with his teeth and he's by no means faster than Jin. Ryu would've got a hole in the head if he tried that. And you saying that noone in tekken can lift a boulder simply means you lack knowledge about the game and its characters. Bryan fury took apart a tank and tossed a huge chunk of it like a 100 feet through the air. Feng Wei stopped a huge burning boulder (that was several times the size of the one Ryu lifted) with just one hand. Jin caused more destruction with just a WAVE of his hand than any punch/kick Ryu's ever thrown. As for Jin even standing a slightest chance against Devil Jin, its ridiculous. Devil can put up a force field around himself making all Ryu's attacks useless and rip his head off with a wave of his hand using telekinetic attack, I just dont see how you think Jin can win this. Devil Jin would stomp Ryu. Without much trouble really. While regular Jin can definitely stalemate Ryu in h2h. Ryu dodging bullets isn't even an impressive feat by tekken standart. You're clearly understimating tekken chars.

Okay, I see what'ya mean about the Bob thing. My PC was kinda slow and choppy so it didn't show Bobs head move but then I just turned on the game and watched it and seen it for myself. That still doesn't compare at all to what Ryu was doin'. He dodged several bullets from only feet away while moving towards his foe quite easily. And the creators have already stated that how Ryu fought in the Alpha movie is how he fights outside the game. Not to mention that Ryu doesn't even need to dodge bullets, they bounce off his face.

It is A>B>C logic to assume that Jin is faster than Bob. There is no evidence of this. And you guys need to stop usin' ASSUMED "tiers" to judge characters and go by the facts. Bob is one of the fastest characters in the game. Only a few have the feats to match what Bob did and Jin is not one of them.

This also shows that you don't have adequate knowledge of SF to form an argument against it, Ryu got shot in the face several times and the bullets just bounced off. He would not have gotten a "hole in his head". Bullets have no affect.

Bryan Fury never lifted anything close to the boulders that Ryu lifted. Pieces of a tank are not as large as boulders. And Jin IS NOT as strong as Fury. Feng Wei's ending only shows what MIGHT happen IF he knows the meaning of what's in "God Fist" scroll. Just like T5 showed what MIGHT happen IF he got his hands on the scroll, and in T6 we find out that he did, but it really didn't tell him anything, making his T5 endin' just some ridiculous nonexistent event. Not to mention that if he does find the info he needs for the "God Fist" scroll, he would be the strongest Tekken character.

Jin has never caused more destruction than Ryu, and you sayin' this stuff wit out providin' any evidence truly takes away from my will to continue this. A single Hadouken from a serious Ryu will obliterate Jin completely. Ryu's Hadoukens have actual feats. And you keep makin' it sound like this 'force field' can withstand anything. When it comes up against somthin' that can incinerate people, blow up secret basses and ruin buildings. Then I'll think it has any use in this fight.

And yet and still you make very ridiculous claims wit out providin' any evidence. You assume that Jin's weak lil TK powers will work on everyone. When you can show me when Jin used TK against anyone powerful or capable of fightin' back, I may take your claims seriously. Until then Ryu stomps D.Jin and crushes regular Jin. You say I'm underestimating Tekken when you are clearly underestimatin' those from SF.

Like oh man, Ryu has never fought cats wit TK before.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
U'R thinking about the SF3 Ryu Final. He had to carry the boulder everywhere while Oro was sitting on top of it, 4 a part of his training.

The "Fists of Wind" title N SF4 actually comes from the Ryu Final and so did his FA N that game. I Bleave it's called "Killing Strike" or "Fists of Wind". Gouki's U2 N SSF4 also comes from the Final as well.

The final battle Btween Gouki and Ryu was awesome and epic.

Yea, that manga was pretty cool. My favorite part has to be when Akuma ran Ryu through wit his hand. I seriously did not think he was gonna make it on his own. I though Ken and Sean were gonna have to jump in.

SamZED
Okay, I see what'ya mean about the Bob thing. My PC was kinda slow and choppy so it didn't show Bobs head move but then I just turned on the game and watched it and seen it for myself. That still doesn't compare at all to what Ryu was doin'. He dodged several bullets from only feet away while moving towards his foe quite easily. And the creators have already stated that how Ryu fought in the Alpha movie is how he fights outside the game. Not to mention that Ryu doesn't even need to dodge bullets, they bounce off his face.

It is A>B>C logic to assume that Jin is faster than Bob. There is no evidence of this. And you guys need to stop usin' ASSUMED "tiers" to judge characters and go by the facts. Bob is one of the fastest characters in the game. Only a few have the feats to match what Bob did and Jin is not one of them.

This also shows that you don't have adequate knowledge of SF to form an argument against it, Ryu got shot in the face several times and the bullets just bounced off. He would not have gotten a "hole in his head". Bullets have no affect.

Bryan Fury never lifted anything close to the boulders that Ryu lifted. Pieces of a tank are not as large as boulders. And Jin IS NOT as strong as Fury. Feng Wei's ending only shows what MIGHT happen IF he knows the meaning of what's in "God Fist" scroll. Just like T5 showed what MIGHT happen IF he got his hands on the scroll, and in T6 we find out that he did, but it really didn't tell him anything, making his T5 endin' just some ridiculous nonexistent event. Not to mention that if he does find the info he needs for the "God Fist" scroll, he would be the strongest Tekken character.

Jin has never caused more destruction than Ryu, and you sayin' this stuff wit out providin' any evidence truly takes away from my will to continue this. A single Hadouken from a serious Ryu will obliterate Jin completely. Ryu's Hadoukens have actual feats. And you keep makin' it sound like this 'force field' can withstand anything. When it comes up against somthin' that can incinerate people, blow up secret basses and ruin buildings. Then I'll think it has any use in this fight.

And yet and still you make very ridiculous claims wit out providin' any evidence. You assume that Jin's weak lil TK powers will work on everyone. When you can show me when Jin used TK against anyone powerful or capable of fightin' back, I may take your claims seriously. Until then Ryu stomps D.Jin and crushes regular Jin. You say I'm underestimating Tekken when you are clearly underestimatin' those from SF.

Like oh man, Ryu has never fought cats wit TK before.
Ive seen the movie, it was impresive but honsetly nothing Jin couldnt do. Have you seen Lars dodging bullets, imo that was even more impressive. And bullets only bounce off his face when he's chi charged. Like releasing energy. When D Jin releasing his energy he wiped out a forest, what's deflecting a bullet compared to that. Imo in normal state they'd stil hurt him Ryu, hence he was dodging them instead of just standing. Also Jin's been shot in weakened state, the bulets didnt even leave a mark on him.

Ok, fair point. That's an A?B?C logic, but how else are we supposed to judge about character's speed if he never HAD to dodge the bullets in the games? We know Kazuya dodged bullets, we know Lars did it, we know Heihachi cought a bullet with his teeth, and we also know Jin beat all of them 1 on 1 and is definitely no slower than them. May be it's an ABC logic but not the bad kind, you have to admit it makes sense to assume he has comparable speed to Lars, who dodges bullets as easy as Ryu.

I do and ive seen the movie. All of them actually. It was a charged up Ryu, in his normal state bullets would hurt him, that's the reason why he had to dodge them in the first place. And a point blank shot in Jin's head didn't even leave a mark on him.

Bryan tossed that chunk over a 100 feet, that makes it even more impressive than just lifting a boulder. And no, Feng Wei's tekken 6 ending is canon. It has nothing to do with the scrolls. His tekken 5 ending showed what WOULD'VE happened if he found the scrolls while his tekken 6 ending was a random showing of his training, nowhere it's said that he used anything other than his power. It's canon. And it's not just that, have you seen Asuka display her punching strength? Paul colliding fists with Bryan and causing the whole place to explode? Heihachi tossing huge armored robot-tanks like ragdolls? Or Jin and Kazuya almost demolishing a building simply by throwing punches that DIDN'T even connect. Comparing to all that Ryu lifting a boulder seems like nothing special.

You didn't read my post correctly, I said more destruction thatn any Ryu's punch/kick hadouken isn't a punch nor a kick, I was talking about h2h ONLY and Jin's showing in that is more impressive than Ryu's. That's why I said Jin can definitely stalemate Ryu h2h

His forcefield withstood continued blasts from Azazel, the same kind of blasts that Jin himself used to level down a building. And Jin's forcefield withstood all of them with ease. Saying that Ryu's attacks for some reason will do better is a speculation that isn't backed up with any evidence. And im not understimating SF, you're overstimating SF. You want evidence that TK will work on Ryu? Why? Is there a reason to think that Ryu is tk proof? No. So nothing suggests it wont work. We know Ryu can't do anything to get passed Jin's shield and we know Jin can attack Ryu at distance using tk. All we really need to know. You'll have to come up with a reasonable explanation for why this basic tactic for Devil wont work, until then im convinced that Devil stomps Ryu, while Jin can stalemate him h2h no problem and even win some going by the fact that his non distant attacks are more impressive than Ryu's. It just seems to me you have issues. You hate the idea of tekken chars being more than a match for SF chars (but it's a fact. nothing wrong with it) so you're trying to downplay their feats and demanding proofs of things that are basic knowledge in tekken.

No End N Site
OMG! I can not do this anymore!

Okay dude, let's just agree to disagree. Your makin' claims wit no proof and just assumin' things. JIN needs to accomplish these things, NOT everyone else. If I wanted to use your logic I can just say that Ryu is as strong as Alpha Akuma.

/thread.

-edit-

That bit about Ryu and bullets is so not true.

SamZED
OMG! I can not do this anymore! Okay dude, let's just agree to disagree. Your makin' claims wit no proof and just assumin' things. If I wanted to use your logic I can just say that Ryus is as strong as Alpha Akuma. Jin needs to do these things NOT everyone else.

/thread. Man, you're overreacting, it was just my 3rd post. Im not making anything up, just going by feats and im not using that kind of logic either cause i could've said Jin >> Immortal God of war. Instead I simply mention his and other character's abilities as shown in cutscenes and videos. Seems about right. But fair enough, lets agree to disagree. Peace. We can both agree that japanese fightings are the best ones.

No End N Site
Man, you're overreacting, it was just my 3rd post. Im not making anything up, just going by feats and im not using that kind of logic either cause i could've said Jin >> Immortal God of war. Instead I simply mention his and other character's abilities as shown in cutscenes and videos. Seems about right. But fair enough, lets agree to disagree. Peace. We can both agree that japanese fightings are the best ones.

I'm not overreactin', I just hate arguin' over what VG characters will beat who, period (at least I do now). I don't know what to call it, but your makin' feats for characters, many of which Jin has never faced, Jin's. And you just made another baseless claim now, the Immortal God of War has no meaningful feats. Your just goin' by his name/title, and by that alone assumin' he is stronger than even Akuma. That logic may be fine for you but that's not how I do things. As long as we see things the way we do, this will never end. And I do agree that Japanese fighters are the best ones AND that T6 is a hot game.

SamZED
I'm not overreactin', I just hate arguin' over what VG characters will beat who, period (at least I do now). I don't know what to call it, but your makin' feats for characters, many of which Jin has never faced, Jin's. And you just made another baseless claim now, the Immortal God of War has no meaningful feats. Your just goin' by his name/title, and by that alone assumin' he is stronger than even Akuma. That logic may be fine for you but that's not how I do things. As long as we see things the way we do, this will never end. And I do agree that Japanese fighters are the best ones AND that T6 is a hot game. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I said that >> immortal God of war is the kind of logic I will NOT use because it's stupid, but ignoring the actual FEATS from cutscenes like you did because you dont like them is not a way to debate. And i didnt say a word about Akuma. Could you name ONE feat that I made up? Every feat ive mentioned I can point you in a video. And I only made ONE assumption that isn't present in videos - that Jin has speed comparable to Kazuya and Lars (who easilly dodge bullets) which you have to admit isn't hard to believe since he beat both of them.

Hell Lancer
SamZ, they always do this. the moment you prove them wrong they try to say stuff like "that wasn't dodging bullets but evading bullets". it's like he says: he cannot do this anymore. and he CANT cuz he's got nothing going for him wink

No End N Site
SamZ, they always do this. the moment you prove them wrong they try to say stuff like "that wasn't dodging bullets but evading bullets". it's like he says: he cannot do this anymore. and he CANT cuz he's got nothing going for him wink

Stop trollin'

I already said that Bob DID dodge a bullet after I went to turn the game on to check for sure, so...

ioristfu or get banned again.

No End N Site
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I said that >> immortal God of war is the kind of logic I will NOT use because it's stupid, but ignoring the actual FEATS from cutscenes like you did because you dont like them is not a way to debate. And i didnt say a word about Akuma. Could you name ONE feat that I made up? Every feat ive mentioned I can point you in a video. And I only made ONE assumption that isn't present in videos - that Jin has speed comparable to Kazuya and Lars (who easilly dodge bullets) which you have to admit isn't hard to believe since he beat both of them.

I did not put words in your mouth. I said by usin' YOUR logic, Ryu is = to SFA Akuma and you mentioned "immortal God of war" as if it would some how be better than Ryu = bein' equal to SFA Akuma but still equally stupid. You may not be usin' Ogre as A>B>C logic, but your doin' it for everyone else. How is Kaz, Bob, and Lars's feats, Jin's feats? Who beat who does not matter in a VS match, the writers can write anyone to beat anyone. Rufus can lift boulders and is said to be tougher than steel, and Ken is still clearly better than him. Is Rufus's feats now Ken's? No. Mentioning the abilities of others who have 0 to do with the debate is not how you do it. And your right I am ignoring the actual FEATS of characters who ARE NOT JIN KAZAMA. That's not how you debate and I will continue to ignore'em because they are not Jin.

SamZED
I did not put words in your mouth. I said by usin' YOUR logic, Ryu is = to SFA Akuma and you mentioned "immortal God of war" as if it would some how be better than Ryu = bein' equal to SFA Akuma but still equally stupid. You may not be usin' Ogre as A>B>C logic, but your doin' it for everyone else. How is Kaz, Bob, and Lars's feats, Jin's feats? Who beat who does not matter in a VS match, the writers can write anyone to beat anyone. Rufus can lift boulders and is said to be tougher than steel, and Ken is still clearly better than him. Is Rufus's feats now Ken's? No. Mentioning the abilities of others who have 0 to do with the debate is not how you do it. And your right I am ignoring the actual FEATS of characters who ARE NOT JIN KAZAMA. That's not how you debate and I will continue to ignore'em because they are not Jin. Yes you did put words in my mouth, you said that I said that it somehow proves that Jin > Akuma and didn't even mention the name until you brought it up, it just proves youve got issues. Seriously I was trying to be as polite as possible and even wanted to make peace with you but you had to talk nonsense about me making up feats. And that's after you ignored Bob's feats where he dodged bullets, you ignored Feng Wei's feats and you SAID that Ryu lifting a boulder is more imressive than anything any Tekken char has done and after statements like that you shouldnt be allowed anywhere near SF vs threads because of how biased you clearly are. My logic is pretty simple and its not A>B>C. It's just you're so desperate to prove that Ryu can beat Jin you grabbed one feat from a game that Jin didn't perform because he never had to and hope that it somehow proves that Ryu is better because (yay for him) he dodged bullets in the movie (big frikkin deal) even though Jin never had problems beating characters who have bullet dodging speed and even though Jin's overall kicks and punches are more impressive that Ryu's. By your logic - Bob is much MUCH faster than Ken and will beat him easilly because Ken doesnt have bulletdodging feats. And never mind that he's as fast as Ryu, as long as he didnt dodge a bullet in a video, he can't even beat Nina Williams. That's YOUR logic, not mine. Are you so desperate you have to grab onto Ryu dodging a bullet in a MOVIE (not even game) in attempt to prove that he can beat anyone who never had to do that even if his overall abilities are as impressive and some more impressive than Ryu's? And you believe that Ryu dodging a bullet will somehow be the determining factor in a world where even 15 year old chicks can dodge bullets? Seriously? Here's an idea. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing because you like one character over another and look at them logically without ignoring feats and after dealing with your issues and after dealing with your urge to prove that SF > everything.
Jin can AT LEAST stalemate Ryu h2h going by his durability, fighting skills and power and the the list of characters he's already defeated.
Devil Jin stomps Ryu. You got nothing to counter that with.

Hell Lancer
and i said:

nothing trolling about that. it's simple english and is giving an example of the type of unbelievable-level-of-denial things you're likely to say when you're (ultimately and like always) called out for your unbased and biased claims.

P.S. I work in a computer shop. no getting rid of me, until i decide to smile

No End N Site
and i said:

nothing trolling about that. it's simple english and is giving an example of the type of unbelievable-level-of-denial things you're likely to say when you're (ultimately and like always) called out for your unbased and biased claims.

P.S. I work in a computer shop. no getting rid of me, until i decide to smile

You are trollin', you said some lame ass, stupid, unneeded shit about me that contributed in no way to the thread even after I admitted I was wrong. How in the hell did I do any of what you just said? Your trollin', lookin' for a fight cuz your still butt hurt rmikabutthurt over your ban. You got the nerve to call cats "biased" when 90% of this forum will agree that you are just one bitter ass, hatin' ass troll wit some terrible KMC game versus hang ups. Let it go and move on.

Also, there are ways to out a sock without even havein' to do a sock check. You can "work" in a damn cave for all I care. You wanna test it? Let's have a lil fun...

No End N Site
Yes you did put words in my mouth, you said that I said that it somehow proves that Jin > Akuma and didn't even mention the name until you brought it up, it just proves youve got issues. Seriously I was trying to be as polite as possible and even wanted to make peace with you but you had to talk nonsense about me making up feats. And that's after you ignored Bob's feats where he dodged bullets, you ignored Feng Wei's feats and you SAID that Ryu lifting a boulder is more imressive than anything any Tekken char has done and after statements like that you shouldnt be allowed anywhere near SF vs threads because of how biased you clearly are. My logic is pretty simple and its not A>B>C. It's just you're so desperate to prove that Ryu can beat Jin you grabbed one feat from a game that Jin didn't perform because he never had to and hope that it somehow proves that Ryu is better because (yay for him) he dodged bullets in the movie (big frikkin deal) even though Jin never had problems beating characters who have bullet dodging speed and even though Jin's overall kicks and punches are more impressive that Ryu's. By your logic - Bob is much MUCH faster than Ken and will beat him easilly because Ken doesnt have bulletdodging feats. And never mind that he's as fast as Ryu, as long as he didnt dodge a bullet in a video, he can't even beat Nina Williams. That's YOUR logic, not mine. Are you so desperate you have to grab onto Ryu dodging a bullet in a MOVIE (not even game) in attempt to prove that he can beat anyone who never had to do that even if his overall abilities are as impressive and some more impressive than Ryu's? And you believe that Ryu dodging a bullet will somehow be the determining factor in a world where even 15 year old chicks can dodge bullets? Seriously? Here's an idea. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing because you like one character over another and look at them logically without ignoring feats and after dealing with your issues and after dealing with your urge to prove that SF > everything.
Jin can AT LEAST stalemate Ryu h2h going by his durability, fighting skills and power and the the list of characters he's already defeated.
Devil Jin stomps Ryu. You got nothing to counter that with.

1. So what was the point of bringin' up Ogre, as if you did it would really matter? You seem to be missin' my point entirely and takin' this shit way outta control. Not gonna go into that any further cuz you don't seem to understand what your doin'.

2. You keep sayin' I ignored Bob's feats when I clearly went back and said you were right. What the hell does Bob have to do wit this thread? Are you from a country where english is not dominant, seriously? If you are then I could see that there may be some simple communication errors between us.

3. Feng Wei IS NOT JIN, what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep talkin' about this guy? And the endin' with the boulder is not only non canon, it's "what if" endin with him usin' a power he has yet to gain.

4. I'm biased yet you only bring up feats from other characters that ARE NOT JIN in his defense cuz your are desperate for a Jin win. At least I'm ONLY TALKIN' ABOUT WHAT RYU HAS DONE. In fact, I didn't even start this, you quoted me 1st. I cared very little about you and Sado's opinion, I just stated my own and you felt the need to tell me I'm wrong. Who is really biased here? You seem to wanna argue with everyone who thinks Ryu will win.

5. Can you read? Capcom has stated that Ryu can dodge bullets, they said this WAAAAAAYYYY back in the SFII days. They also said that that movie is how the characters fight outside of gameplay. You sayin' your usin' my logic but your just doin' a silly parody of your own and sayin' it's mine. And that's not cool and filled with fail. Your takin' EVERYONE ELSES' FEATS AND APPLYING THEM TO JIN BASED ON STORY BATTLES despite the fact that Jin has not shown he is capable of the same feats and no one who had these feats used them in battle against him.

6. Turn the fanboi metter down, sit back and listen to what I'm tellin you. I don't even care if what you say about everyone else is true cuz it's clear your just pullin' shit outta your ass. "15 year old chicks" ARE NOT JIN.

Bob
Jack-6
Leo
Miguel
Zafina
Azazel
NANCY-MI847J
Alisa
Lars
Anna
Armor King
Asuka
Baek
Bruce
Bryan Fury
Christie
Craig Marduk
D.Jin
Eddy Gordo
Feng Wei
Ganryu
Heihachi
Hwoarang
Julia
Kaz
King
Kuma
Lee Chaolan
Lei
Lili
Xiaoyu
Law
Mokujin
Nina
Panda
Paul
Raven
Roger Jr.
Sergei
Steve Fox
Wang
Yoshimitsu

None of these characters are Jin, what these charcters do should never come up in a VS thread where they are not present. You say I'm arguin' for the sake of arguin' but not a single post you make pretains to just Jin and what he can do alone. You are desperate for your favorite charcter to win and will do whatever it takes, even if it means stealin' from other characters to make Jin look decent. That's BS and what is sad is that you don't even seem realize it. All you do is speak on feats from other characters and make baseless claims.

And now I'm done, anything else you say will be undoubtedly ignored. So don't bother. Cuz I aint readin' the shit. I barely wanna read my own shit, just wanted to get my last word in.

Hell Lancer
speaking of butthurt laughing out loud
look, dude, you don't have to admit that you're wrong when it's painfully obvious to anyone with half-a-brain-cell that you've been whooped. i was asking you to admit you've been pwned...i was just pwning you.

bullet time that in your head, bub smile

your posts with SamZED, as he already showed you, are all biased and unbased in their claims. you flat out said that no one in tekkenverse can rival Ryu lifting that boulder and i showed you an entire vid of jinpachi not only holding it up for 50 years throwing it aside like it was nothing.
THAT is what pwnage is supposed to be all about...you don't even know what hit you. in your case, you STILL don't know it laughing out loud

i've been away for almost a year now. if i was butthurt i'd be back the next day. like i said, i work in PC shop...there's no holding me back. i've been busy with this thing that people who don't get butt-hurt cuz their fav character is in a fight he's going down hard in: it's called a life.

90% of this forum won't agree with shite. the only people who would is you, DSZ, ShinRemy, Trickster, remulus and V2D............and in case you didn't realize that's the entire SF-fanatic pack right there. me, i already said before, i like ryu. i hate his fanboys who make him do shite he can't do. heck, i was excited as any other guy when SF4 was announced....it was shite, that's one thing, but still I was happy when i got to play it.

relax, kiddo. don't be calling me butt-hurt and then massage your own kiester. it kills the point.
I've already said many times, you kids take this shite way too seriously. I-Drop hates and rages on terry bogard all night. you don't see me crying about it do you?

No End N Site
Ya'know, I'm not gonna waste my time with a sock whose soul purpose is to troll his past "enemies". If I continue to feed you, you'll never go away, no wonder why I am the only person still talkin' to you.

Ignore list...again. *sigh*

Sin_Volvagia
Ryu is gonna lose to Jin. His only chance is if he goes Evil but Devil Jin showed more power than that.

Beating Azazel is more impressive than lifting a huge boulder with an old guy on top.

Frisky Dingo
Yea, that manga was pretty cool. My favorite part has to be when Akuma ran Ryu through wit his hand. I seriously did not think he was gonna make it on his own. I though Ken and Sean were gonna have to jump in.

I think I posted a scan of that on another site a while back, I'll C if I can find it. Hasn't this thread been done B4?

I do agree that normal Ryu will win this battle, tho, even against Devil Jin. He stalemated the Iland smashing Gouki and can wield all the Psycho power N the world. He was going 2 Bcome the battery 4 the Psycho Drive and that WMD can vaporize cities. All of these things happened win Ryu was just a young man so there is no telling what Ryu can really do by the time of SF3 win he is even stronger than Akuma was win they fought back then. Then U wood also have to Nclude Ryu's training with Oro which will boost his powers even greater and possibly Byond even Shin Gouki. I also have a feeling that Ryu is also going2 show sum very uber powers N SSF4. He already destroyed the S.I.N HQ at the end of SF4.

Stalemating a warrior who can smash Ilands N a prequel game is a much better feat than anything Jin has done. Or come up against.

1 more thing, can U make me a Talbain "Akshin" signature?

Hell Lancer
laughing out loud
at least answer to SamZED then, boy butthurt.

Frisky Dingo
Here I found it!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2559/img010t.jpg

2 awesome 4 words! The scar he got at the end was epic, 2. Of ourse U'R not a Ryu fan like me so I'm sure U don't understand the awesomeness N it all. U'R prolly just glad Gouki punched a hole N him.

No End N Site
Here I found it!

2 awesome 4 words! The scar he got at the end was epic, 2. Of ourse U'R not a Ryu fan like me so I'm sure U don't understand the awesomeness N it all. U'R prolly just glad Gouki punched a hole N him.

Man. that was so cool, Ryu pulled off some risky slick shit wit lettin' Akuma do that shit to'im. And I thought the sacr was cool, too. You know damn well Alex aint gonna win that fight at the end of the manga after you read this shit.

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Beating Azazel is more impressive than lifting a huge boulder with an old guy on top.

Yes, cuz beatin' people is a feat and there are no such things as writers, stories, plot devices, CIS, PIS, and jobbers...

FYI, Ryu was lifting a huge boulder with an old guy on top...who was lifting another boulder...

Hell Lancer
ryu was lifting a boulder. what Oro was lifting is called a rock...not a boulder.

SamZED
1. So what was the point of bringin' up Ogre, as if you did it would really matter? You seem to be missin' my point entirely and takin' this shit way outta control. Not gonna go into that any further cuz you don't seem to understand what your doin'.

2. You keep sayin' I ignored Bob's feats when I clearly went back and said you were right. What the hell does Bob have to do wit this thread? Are you from a country where english is not dominant, seriously? If you are then I could see that there may be some simple communication errors between us.

3. Feng Wei IS NOT JIN, what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep talkin' about this guy? And the endin' with the boulder is not only non canon, it's "what if" endin with him usin' a power he has yet to gain.

4. I'm biased yet you only bring up feats from other characters that ARE NOT JIN in his defense cuz your are desperate for a Jin win. At least I'm ONLY TALKIN' ABOUT WHAT RYU HAS DONE. In fact, I didn't even start this, you quoted me 1st. I cared very little about you and Sado's opinion, I just stated my own and you felt the need to tell me I'm wrong. Who is really biased here? You seem to wanna argue with everyone who thinks Ryu will win.

5. Can you read? Capcom has stated that Ryu can dodge bullets, they said this WAAAAAAYYYY back in the SFII days. They also said that that movie is how the characters fight outside of gameplay. You sayin' your usin' my logic but your just doin' a silly parody of your own and sayin' it's mine. And that's not cool and filled with fail. Your takin' EVERYONE ELSES' FEATS AND APPLYING THEM TO JIN BASED ON STORY BATTLES despite the fact that Jin has not shown he is capable of the same feats and no one who had these feats used them in battle against him.

6. Turn the fanboi metter down, sit back and listen to what I'm tellin you. I don't even care if what you say about everyone else is true cuz it's clear your just pullin' shit outta your ass. "15 year old chicks" ARE NOT JIN.

Bob
Jack-6
Leo
Miguel
Zafina
Azazel
NANCY-MI847J
Alisa
Lars
Anna
Armor King
Asuka
Baek
Bruce
Bryan Fury
Christie
Craig Marduk
D.Jin
Eddy Gordo
Feng Wei
Ganryu
Heihachi
Hwoarang
Julia
Kaz
King
Kuma
Lee Chaolan
Lei
Lili
Xiaoyu
Law
Mokujin
Nina
Panda
Paul
Raven
Roger Jr.
Sergei
Steve Fox
Wang
Yoshimitsu

None of these characters are Jin, what these charcters do should never come up in a VS thread where they are not present. You say I'm arguin' for the sake of arguin' but not a single post you make pretains to just Jin and what he can do alone. You are desperate for your favorite charcter to win and will do whatever it takes, even if it means stealin' from other characters to make Jin look decent. That's BS and what is sad is that you don't even seem realize it. All you do is speak on feats from other characters and make baseless claims.

And now I'm done, anything else you say will be undoubtedly ignored. So don't bother. Cuz I aint readin' the shit. I barely wanna read my own shit, just wanted to get my last word in. You keep spitting nonsense and then act irratated, that's brilliant, read or dont I could care less, but since you write crap about things you know nothing about im gonna keep proving you wrong. 1) You dont understand my posts, your problem alone, not mine.
2) Now you're just being a dick insulting my language, again you clearly got issues. And Bob is not the only feat you tried to ignore and tried (as in failed) to downplay. Just proves you dont know how to debate.
3) Im talking about Feng Wei because this is another feat you tried to ignore, has NOTHING to do with Jin. But it is canon wheather you like it or not. If you're gonna keep insisting that it isnt feel free to post proofs because nothing in that video controdicts the story.
4) You are biased. You said that Ryu lifting some stupid boulder is more impressive than anything "ANY" tekken character has done, that's why I brough several feats of MANY characters to prove you wrong. You made a claim, I proved you wrong, so now you're bitching about me bringing other character's feats when you're the one who made me do it.
5)what frikkin ever I know Ryu can dodge bullets. Yay for him. Except being able to dodge bullets means JACK. How you think that it means that he wins this is beyond me or beyond anyone really.
6) You can copy names from Wiki. Yay for you. And they dont need to be Jin, I brough other characters up because you pretty much asked me to do that so stop bitching about it.

I'll ask again, prove that you're not just pulling crap outta your ass and name ONE feat that I made up. ONE. Please. You said that i made up feats. So go ahead name one feat that I "made up".

And last thing, like it or not Jin has beaten people with bulletdodging speed many times, so it in no way helps your argument and there's nothing wrong with me bringing that up. When debating you should go by OVERALL character's abilities and SHOWINGS instead of desperately sticking to ONE stupid bullet dodging feat hoping that itd somehow help your case. Ryu's dodged bullets. Yay for him. Has Ken dodged bullets? Has Sagat? Akuma? Well Bob did dodge bullets and by YOUR OWN STUPID LOGIC it means that fatass Bob is faster than Akuma and can beat him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or HOW ABOUT you stop being such a fanboy and listen to facts and go by overall character's abilities instead? Jin has beaten people with Ryu's and greater level of speed. Fact. so its not a problem and in no way a determining factor. Jin displayed MORE impressive kicks and punches. Fact. Displayed great stamina and durability easilly on Ryu's level. Fact. This alone should be more than enough for anyone (except SF fanboys) to say that he can AT LEAST stalemate Ryu in h2h. Deal with it.
As for Devil Jin, Ryu got nothing to put against Devil's tk and forcefield and you didn't even try to give ONE scenario of how he stands a chance. And you never will because there's just no way he stands a chance. So again.
h2h - stalemate.
All out with Ryu's projectiles and Jin's devil gene - Devil Jin wtfstomps.

Im sorry it shatters your fanboy dream, dont like it, dont reply, id really prefere if you did not, cause I have better things than arguing a through and through biased fanboy, and I swear you wont hear a word from me if you yourself stop posting nonsense. "Ryu has dodged bullets, its more impressive than anything any tekken character can do so Ryu wins".. Dear God...

Hell Lancer
Sam, give the guy a break. the pwnage you're giving him has "no end in sight" wink
and lulz at the person who insults other people's english but clealry does not know the different between "site" and "sight" laughing out loud

myronlee26
For those that Ryu only because he has the Hadoken technique, Jin has dfeated opponents that have energy techniques before (True Ogre from Tekken 3, and Azazel from Tekken 6). I personally give this battle a stalemate.

AsbestosFlaygon
The only way it would be a stalemate is if Jin was in Devil Mode... probably.

Zack Fair

I wonder if that influenced the design of Evil Ryu's hole.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DQT0Ra4skYQ/TTvA-EQAGxI/AAAAAAAAEGY/DNtz7xc0ELY/s1600/imag0105g.jpg

"My blows penetrate flesh and contaminate the very bones within!" Akuma

Frisky Dingo
That's what I was thinking. I read on the SF wiki that the version of him that appears N SSF4 might B a "Nightmare" Evil Version. Another "what if', like SFA3.

Zack Fair
Shame because I'd love to see what Evil Ryu can do. Meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.