Homo's like Mist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nerf warrior
deserve to die of AIDS. If he could keep his dick where it belongs he wouldn't be spreading hisf*cking filth. His death has brought peace to the internet and to 20 y/o men in bars throughout Australia.

You people praise him like some internet hero when in reality he is just dick sucking f*ggot, that should have been killed as soon as he came out, but instead he survived and most likely spread his disease to others. People like that don't deserve to live, it's a shame he didn't die of AIDS till he was older.

Darkmeat
I concur

Bardock42
Hahahah you said "homo's" hahahahahah, that's wrong, hahahahahahaha.

Scottie
Originally posted by nerf warrior
deserve to die of AIDS. If he could keep his dick where it belongs he wouldn't be spreading hisf*cking filth. His death has brought peace to the internet and to 20 y/o men in bars throughout Australia.

You people praise him like some internet hero when in reality he is just dick sucking f*ggot, that should have been killed as soon as he came out, but instead he survived and most likely spread his disease to others. People like that don't deserve to live, it's a shame he didn't die of AIDS till he was older. Originally posted by Darkmeat
I concur

I report

PeterGriffin

You people praise him like some internet hero when in reality he is just dick sucking f*ggot, that should have been killed as soon as he came out, but instead he survived and most likely spread his disease to others. People like that don't deserve to live, it's a shame he didn't die of AIDS till he was older.
You are so awesome I have to bare my breasts for you: nanaboob

Darkmeat
Originally posted by Scottie
I'm a pussified gimp

FTFY

Scottie
Originally posted by Darkmeat
FTFY Good One thumb up

Roulette

Dude...no

lil bitchiness
Banned!

Please stop the trolling and socking.

I will jsut keep on banning you over and over again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.