I met a girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clap
Me and my friend Michael McDonald came up with a good idea. We set up accounts with weird profiles on a dating site to see who could draw in some of the weirdest matches. Here's one I got today.

http://pictures.match.com/pictures/36/23/47283623D.jpeg
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/36/23/47283623C.jpeg

She's full figured, a smoker, and her best feature is her hair. She also has a strategically placed tattoo. She has a pet dog she saved from the pound and she says he is a "tooter". She also has a fish but told me to ask for his name later (with a smiley face).

She likes to fish and camp and is not afraid to get sweaty. Her mate has to love to fish, really love to fish. Fishing is a big deal to her. She was also in the army and loves to watch the Food Channel. One of her turn-ons is skinny dipping.

I sent her an email:

I'll update if she responds.

ThePittman
I'm scared for you, really I am sad

clap
Originally posted by ThePittman
I'm scared for you, really I am sad

I'll send you her friend's e-mail if I get it.

ThePittman

clap

Bostonredsox04

ThePittman
A sure way to get your wavos cut off. evillaugh

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bostonredsox04
growup

clap
A sure way to get your wavos cut off. evillaugh

What the hell's a wavo? huevo?

ThePittman

clap

clap
Got another one.

http://pictures.match.com/pictures/93/91/47339391A.jpeg

^^ She's 26, lives in Texas and her ethnicity is American.

Bardock42
Hmm, quite mean, I am entertained, but feel bad at the same time. Apparently I do have a conscience afterall.

Scottie
Originally posted by clap
Got another one.

^^ She's 26, lives in Texas and her ethnicity is American. Shes hot....give me her e-mail

clap
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm, quite mean, I am entertained, but feel bad at the same time. Apparently I do have a conscience afterall.

Hit it in the head with a brick before you start feeling guilty about sleeping with strange women.

clap
Originally posted by Scottie
Shes hot....give me her e-mail

I didn't send her a message. I've got to send them a message and they have to respond for me to get their e-mail.

You should try it though. Plenty of available (and eager) women on these dating sites.

Syren
laughing

This is great.

ThePittman
Shes hot....give me her e-mail Me too

*get slaped by wife* stick out tongue

Scottie
Me too

*get slaped by wife* stick out tongue Your wifes hot...give me her e-mail

Bardock42
Your wifes hot...give me her e-mail

Give it to me as well.

clap
I didn't send her a message. I've got to send them a message and they have to respond for me to get their e-mail.

You should try it though. Plenty of available (and eager) women on these dating sites.

Kongu_Dude
huh

~Da Moose~
Me and my friend Michael McDonald came up with a good idea. We set up accounts with weird profiles on a dating site to see who could draw in some of the weirdest matches. Here's one I got today.

She's full figured, a smoker, and her best feature is her hair. She also has a strategically placed tattoo. She has a pet dog she saved from the pound and she says he is a "tooter". She also has a fish but told me to ask for his name later (with a smiley face).

She likes to fish and camp and is not afraid to get sweaty. Her mate has to love to fish, really love to fish. Fishing is a big deal to her. She was also in the army and loves to watch the Food Channel. One of her turn-ons is skinny dipping.

I sent her an email:

I finally find you funny. That's hillarious, man.

Let's be best friends now, ok? wink

ThePittman
Your wifes hot...give me her e-mail bat

yes she is and NO stick out tongue

ThePittman
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I finally find you funny. That's hillarious, man.

Let's be best friends now, ok? wink I though I was you best friend aww

Scottie
bat

yes she is and NO stick out tongue please

~Da Moose~
I though I was you best friend aww

Well, you're my oldest friend, does that count? wink

~Da Rev~

I sent her an email:

I'll update if she responds. You friend wouldn't happen to be Michael McDonald from MadTV would it?

clap
Got another response.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/Streetlight11/lingerie.jpg

She's 32, a smoker and has been married once. She describes herself as curvy and says her best feature is her feet. Here's a little of what she wrote.

Life is to short to worry about all of your problems. Instead I try my hardest to look for the possitive side to everything. I'm a bit of a sarcastic smartallic, but no harm intended. I would just like to meet someone, and has a passion for life, and all it has to offer. I love to fish, go to the races, shoot pool, go to Walmart, interior & exterior decorating, test drive new cars (wierdo), bbq, go swimming (anywhere but Galveston water!), musuem and the zoo.

My reply:

~Da Moose~
Got another response.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/Streetlight11/lingerie.jpg

She's 32, a smoker and has been married once. She describes herself as curvy and says her best feature is her feet. Here's a little of what she wrote.

Life is to short to worry about all of your problems. Instead I try my hardest to look for the possitive side to everything. I'm a bit of a sarcastic smartallic, but no harm intended. I would just like to meet someone, and has a passion for life, and all it has to offer. I love to fish, go to the races, shoot pool, go to Walmart, interior & exterior decorating, test drive new cars (wierdo), bbq, go swimming (anywhere but Galveston water!), musuem and the zoo.

My reply:

The pic didn't work...but once more, very funny. laughing out loud

clap

Bardock42
Haha, she misspelled "museum"...that "wierdo".

~Da Moose~

PeterGriffin
She was drunk and passed out on the curb, it doesnt count...petpet

Itzak
Got another one.

^^ She's 26, lives in Texas and her ethnicity is American.

I live in Texas. shifty

I'll take her number... I think it'll look good in my cell. shifty

smoker4
Smoking is cool. Both my parents were smokers. They are dead now.

OMG laughing laughing laughing

This is the best thread ever

Thorinn
Got another one.

^^ She's 26, lives in Texas and her ethnicity is American. How is your ethnicity "American"? no expression

clap
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/Streetlight11/date-2.jpg

This girl is from a small town in Texas. She describes herself as full figured and she's 5'-5" tall. Her best feature is her eyes and she loves to cook. Here's a little of what she had to say:

In a relationship, I strive for lots of love, while offering my support, understanding, and trust. I enjoy a multitude of activities and love an evening of cooking dinner at home or a night out as a couple or together with our friends. I have a ginormous (is that a word?) sex drive, but I'm not promiscuous.

As for my potential match, I'm not looking for perfection, but I am looking for someone real and genuine. Sincerity and good looks are a must, as are a good sense of humor and an ability to laugh at yourself. I laugh at myself all of the time and I love that about myself.

I responded:

smoker4
laughing

Scottie
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/Streetlight11/date-2.jpg

This girl is from a small town in Texas. She describes herself as full figured and she's 5'-5" tall. Her best feature is her eyes and she loves to cook. Here's a little of what she had to say:

In a relationship, I strive for lots of love, while offering my support, understanding, and trust. I enjoy a multitude of activities and love an evening of cooking dinner at home or a night out as a couple or together with our friends. I have a ginormous (is that a word?) sex drive, but I'm not promiscuous.

As for my potential match, I'm not looking for perfection, but I am looking for someone real and genuine. Sincerity and good looks are a must, as are a good sense of humor and an ability to laugh at yourself. I laugh at myself all of the time and I love that about myself.

I responded: lmfao

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Itzak
I live in Texas. shifty

I'll take her number... I think it'll look good in my cell. shifty

I like Texas! shifty

Itzak
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
I like Texas! shifty

I don't. shifty

LethalFemme

I sent her an email:

eww

Kongu_Dude
I don't. shifty

Do you like Sweden? shifty

ThePittman
please Here you go [email protected] stick out tongue

ThePittman
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Well, you're my oldest friend, does that count? wink dancingeek3

clap2
not allowed to post images- you're loss
This is "roxy" (not her real name). She describes herself as curvy and full figured. She's 29 has three kids and loves alcohol. Her best feature is her lips and teeth. She's a christian but can't remember the last time she went to church lol. She wrote me a little about herself:

I am a creative spirit looking for a partner in crime. Do you love Mexican food? Do you enjoy any kind of food? Do you enjoy cooking dinner together and curling up to watch a movie? I'm getting hungry just writing this. Are you open minded and kind hearted? Do you enjoy witty banter and intelligent conversation? Then let's talk and see what happens!

I am artistic, and I create art as gifts and would like to be able to sell it. I also enjoy sewing and embroidery as well as reading, cooking, and eating. I love movies, especially foreign or independent ones and trying new things.

I love Vanilla Dr. Pepper from Sonic and snuggling with my dog.

My response:

LethalFemme
Originally posted by clap2
This is "roxy" (not her real name). She describes herself as curvy and full figured. She's 29 has three kids and loves alcohol. Her best feature is her lips and teeth. She's a christian but can't remember the last time she went to church lol. She wrote me a little about herself:

I am a creative spirit looking for a partner in crime. Do you love Mexican food? Do you enjoy any kind of food? Do you enjoy cooking dinner together and curling up to watch a movie? I'm getting hungry just writing this. Are you open minded and kind hearted? Do you enjoy witty banter and intelligent conversation? Then let's talk and see what happens!

I am artistic, and I create art as gifts and would like to be able to sell it. I also enjoy sewing and embroidery as well as reading, cooking, and eating. I love movies, especially foreign or independent ones and trying new things.

My response:

I love the fact that you worked your way seamlessly back into kmc. Good job.yes

clap2
I just want to contribute. I heard back from one, but not sure if I'll get a chance to post it.

PS-she sent pics. woo-hoo

ThePittman
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I love the fact that you worked your way seamlessly back into kmc. Good job.yes laughing

LethalFemme
I just want to contribute. I heard back from one, but not sure if I'll get a chance to post it.

PS-she sent pics. woo-hoo

I love to see a guy that has low standards. Settling for women who look like that keep men away from me.happy

Itzak

My response:

I'll bet it's weird seeing restricted under your username and still being able to post, isn't it? hmm

I haven't seen him offline once ever since he joined... I'm not really surprised he socked. ermm

clap2
I love to see a guy that has low standards. Settling for women who look like that keep men away from me.happy

Just wait until your hubby trades you in when you're 45 for a younger model. See you on match.com

clap2
I haven't seen him offline once ever since he joined... I'm not really surprised he socked. ermm

Shhhhh...I'm in diguise. Don't tell anyone I'm clap. OK?

LethalFemme
I'll bet it's weird seeing restricted under your username and still being able to post, isn't it? hmm

Creepy.

Just wait until your hubby trades you in when you're 45 for a younger model. See you on match.com

Will you still be alive or at the very least in public?

Itzak
Shhhhh...I'm in diguise. Don't tell anyone I'm clap. OK?

I knew that. lookaround

So... Jimmy, do you like movies with gladiators? ermm

Creepy.

Will you still be alive or at the very least in public?

I think he's stalking us. fear

clap2
We'll have to see when that day comes. Until then, I'll stick with my college women. Thanks.

LethalFemme
I knew that. lookaround

So... Jimmy, do you like movies with gladiators? ermm

I think he's stalking us. fear

Us? You mean you.mhm

Itzak
Us? You mean you.mhm

Of course, why would he even what to stalk something like you? ermm

PeterGriffin

Why werent you here 3 hours ago when we needed you? no expression

LethalFemme
Of course, why would he even what to stalk something like you? ermm

Skank.mhm

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Why werent you here 3 hours ago when we needed you? no expression

I was needed? For what?

Itzak
Skank.mhm

I was needed? For what?

kankS. hmh

LethalFemme
kankS. hmh

Real mature.stick out tongue

Itzak
Real mature.stick out tongue

But I can get away with it. stick out tongue

Can't touch this. herbdance

LethalFemme
But I can get away with it. stick out tongue

Can't touch this. herbdance

Because I allow it.stick out tongue

goheadgirl

Kongu_Dude
herb

WTF! We have no herb w00t! shock

Itzak Make one! quick!

Itzak
Because I allow it.stick out tongue

goheadgirl

Only because I let you. ermm

herb

WTF! We have no herb w00t! shock

Itzak Make one! quick!

herbw00t

Yeah... I'm that fast. no expression

LethalFemme
Only because I let you. ermm

herbw00t

Because I said it would be as stated in the book of Genesis.ermm

Kongu_Dude

herbw00t

To be honest....

You rules! herbw00t

Itzak
Because I said it would be as stated in the book of Genesis.ermm

Because I wrote the book of Genesis. ermm

To be honest....

You rules! herbw00t

herbdance

Kongu_Dude
herb

LethalFemme
Because I wrote the book of Genesis. ermm

herbdance

I guess that's fair seeing as I created everything else.ermm

Kongu_Dude

I guess it is! shock

Itzak

Yeah... well... I have a penis. eek!

Loser! mhm

I guess it is! shock

Are you taking her it's side? mad

Kongu_Dude

Loser! mhm

Nope..I did not know a shit about what she was talking about

ninja

LethalFemme

Loser! mhm

You barely have a penis.mhm

Itzak
Nope..I did not know a shit about what she was talking about

ninja

She's talking about the devil being god's monkey. no expression

You barely have a penis.mhm

And you would know how? shifty

LethalFemme
She's talking about the devil being god's monkey. no expression

And you would know how? shifty

Because I created it.selene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.