Professer Hulk vs Rhino w/a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
OK here's the set up, Rhino make a deal with the Leader to take down the Hulk, in exchange for a lifetime supply of Hostess Cupcakes. As part of the deal, the Leader builds a machine which causes the Hulk and Rhino to switch bodies. So the question is, will it finally be possible for the Rhino to take down the Hulk, in a NO PIS fight?

Hulk(in Rhino's body)

vs

Rhino(in Hulks body)

They fight in a secret underground arena
Bloodlust is on
NO PIS

galan7777777
a well written rhino with the hulks mind should be able to win

Dinalfos
He doesn't have his mind, only his body and his power.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
OK here's the set up, Rhino make a deal with the Leader to take down the Hulk, in exchange for a lifetime supply of Hostess Cupcakes. As part of the deal, the Leader builds a machine which causes the Hulk and Rhino to switch bodies. So the question is, will it finally be possible for the Rhino to take down the Hulk, in a NO PIS fight?

Hulk(in Rhino's body)

vs

Rhino(in Hulks body)

They fight in a secret underground arena
Bloodlust is on
NO PIS i took this as them switching everything including minds

darthgoober
Originally posted by galan7777777
i took this as them switching everything including minds
Sorry for the confusion, it's Rhino's mind in Hulk's body, and Hulk's mind in Rhino's body.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry for the confusion, it's Rhino's mind in Hulk's body, and Hulk's mind in Rhino's body. thats what i thought, and i still stick with my original post

Tassadar
Hulk-Rhino wins. The quest ion is, which one am I talking about? shifty

V for Valentine
Question is does anyone care? no expression lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.