REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Dark Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Dexx, Bespin Bart, General Kaliero, General Zink and Padme Skywalker

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

WAR ZONE

Life on the Dark-side of the Force is a hard life, but you manage to get by. You are constantly hunted by the Jedi Knights and other enemies you've made, but you always manage to escape using the skills you have. One way or another, you each have stumbled upon Raskae, or Raskae stumbled upon you. Raskae promises power and survival, and both things are things you want. Raskae's way is power in numbers.

Currently, you are on your way to the planet Vyylosk. A "business man" that works with your Master Raskae has told Raskae of bodyguards wanted at the Main Crater of Vyylosk, with large sums of money involved. "We could use some new equipement," Raskae told you before you had the job. Now you shall serve as bodyguards and guards to the Prime Minister.

Sasaki Kojiro (Dexx), Frost O'Riely (Genral Zink), Vatan Zark (Bespin Bart), and Master Raskae Banon are aboard the Black Plague, a small transport that Raskae owns, carrying Vatan's "Republic" Gunship The Bothan Spy and Stinger, Raskae's modified Naboo Starfighter. Also in the cargo hold is Sasaki's speederbike. In the cockpit at the front of the ship is RP-G45, Raskae's droid pilot, also known as RPG.

Flying next to the transport are two ships: a black, modified Jedi Starfighter and the Silver Eclipse. In the Dark Jedi Starfighter is Sala Akti (LaurenE147), and in the Eclipse is Dak Kaliero (General Kaliero).

The 3 ships come out of hyperspace. Nearby is the dark gray moon of Vyylosk, Vyyl. In front of the ships is the outline of Vyylosk. RPG says over the comm "Approaching the planet Vyylosk." Vyylosk looks barren and desolate from space, much like a darkened version of Tatooine or Geonasis.

Raskae turns on a comm to communicate with Sala and Dak and then turns to the rest of the Dark Jedi in his transport. "Well, we're almost there. We're being employed by the Prime Minister of Vyylosk and the Senator. We are ensuring that their operations against the Republic are kept hidden from any and all spies of the Republic or from other cities on Vyylosk. They say that they've already had trouble with the Jedi Knights, but dealt with them. So be prepared. Use your lightsaber as little as possible. The Vyylians will supply you with weapons to fit your needs. Any questions?" he says.

Dexx
Sasaki reevaluated his whole situation witch has gotten him in this now. From his meeting with Raskae in the lower levels of Coruscant, till the news of some employers willing to pay big money, and finally to this, landing on Vyylosk. he checked his equipment once again. His single bladed saber, the thermal detonators, binoculars, medi-packs. Wouldn't want to forget anything. Then he went near his speeder. Checking for malfunctions.
"No questions here!" says Kojiro

genral zink
Frost quitly smiles as he looks around then back at all of the innocent citizen on vyylosc

Dexx
the jedi starfighter and the eclipse are slowly seen landing.

LaurenE147
As she's landing, Sala thinks about how many of these fronts she's had to put up in order to attempt to get to Coleman Trebor. She'd get to him sooner or later. And this just may be her chance. She smiled viciously as her ship touched ground.

Captain REX
The three ships go through the atmosphere and the Main Crater, is clearly seen from this high up. You see barely anyone, but a Vyylian craft is landing on a landing pad in the center of the Crater. The bed of the Crater looks flat and metallic, which, of course, isn't the real crater bed. The Plague turns towards a docking bay a little bit away from the crater. Sala and Dak put their ships down in Docking Bay 24 and the Plague enters Docking Bay XL-2. "We're here," RPG says over the comm.

Bespin Bart
Vatan Zark stands up and heads for the door. "This will be easy money, don't you agree Raskae?"

Dexx
Sasaki trying to accomodate with the pression and the rusty smell in the air steps out of the Plague. He felt safe with his saber hanging at his belt.
" i say we shouldn't underestimate the situation, especially when we don't realy know what it's about "

Captain REX
"And rightly so Sasaki! It may be harder than you realize..." says Raskae. An airspeeder hovers into the docking bay. It is grayish-purple covered in brown vyl dusk (vyl is a kind of valuable jewel in Vyylosk's underground mines).

Medraud
a friend recommended this RPG I was wondering if I cuold join in? big grin

Captain REX
(I'll help you with that...you got my PM)

Dexx
Sasaki, trying to satisffy his curiosity slowly touches the airspeeder. His fingers catch some of the vyl dust. Hmm...not much a a valuable to me...

Captain REX
(actually, it is quite valuable, that's why it's on the Royal Airspeeder)

The cockpit hatch opens and out steps the Senator of Vyylosk, Vel'b'wire. He has seen you touch the ship Dexx, and quickly hits your hand with his cane. It hurts, but not much. "Hello there Raskae. I've see you've brought your cronies..." he says in the high-pitched yet wise voice. "...and we saw you land Velbwire," says Raskae. "That's Vel'b'wire, Raskae, not Velbwire."

(the difference is that Vel'b'wire is said "Vel Bee Wire", where Velbwire is said as spelled)

Dexx
Sasaki returned to the group after rudely being.....hurt....
Guess they're a little too fond of their dust. Oh well...i can deal with being rude if he pays the big money

General Kaliero
Dak: "Well, all seems to be in order. What's our destination?"
He idly sculpts a Jedi out of ice, and then destroys it with a Force Destruction mad

Captain REX
(Force Destruction? Okay, b4 the game gets too far into things, I must tell you two things: FORCE DESTRUCTION IS PROHIBITED AND FORCE LIGHTNING IS PROHIBITED. They will maybe come around later...much later...) (Plus, if you used Destruction, it would destroy more than the icy statue)

Using Force push you shove the icy statue of a Jedi onto the ground.

Vel'b'wire quickly raps your hand with his cane too. "You could have gotten that on my speeder, I prohibit you from doing that!" Raskae glares at him, then turns to you Dak. "We're headed for the Main Crater. Sasaki may travel on his speeder bike if he wishes, and Vatan will carry some of us in the Bothan Spy.

General Kaliero
Dak:"I would...Prefer... if you would refrain from doing that, Senator. I wasn't exactly told the rules of this planet."
He cracks a half smile.

Dexx
Sasaki goes over to his speeder and quickly gets on it. The controll pannel is filled with several lights whith the ignition button pressed. Good as new Kojiro says to himself. He then pushes forward and the speeders is seen fastly accelerating. After surrounding the Plague once Sasaki stops.
" Shouldn't we get going?"

Medraud
hmmm

Dexx
(Medraud if u wanna join the game u have to come up with the character and then wait for the author to write you in. I'm sure REX provided details in PMs if u are interested)

Captain REX
(You'll be in in a little bit Medraud, just wait...)

Vel'b'wire shouts again. "Sasaki, get off of that speeder! No riding speeders inside the hangar, only when your leaving!" Geez, this guy has an attitude problem... runs through your heads. The Senator gets back in his airspeeder and it reverses it's direction. It heads back towards the Main Crater. The seal of the Minister of Vyylosk is on the speeder's back center fin.

(the speeder has three fins on the back, like the crest on an iguana's head.)

Dexx
Kojiro turns off the speeder but remains on it
"Shouldn't we follow?"

LaurenE147
"And waste our time? A monarch isn't a threat. Or valuable. It's the politicians who have all the real power. And the Jedi." Sala replied.

Newbies, she thought

Captain REX
"Go to the Crater, Sasaki. We'll meet you there," says Raskae.

Dexx
"Listen! We're heading for the main crater, he's going to the main crater!
Get the pic? I didn't mean follow as in track him down and kill him!"
says Kojiro with an almost laughing expression. He gave no more thought to Sala's rushed reply...

Captain REX
"Although, I might have let you," says Raskae humorously. "Vel'b'wire is one son of a *****. The Prime Minister and one of his associates are the important people."

Dexx
"So who're we worki'n for here?"

Captain REX
"The Prime Minister and his associate of course! The Senator doesn't matter to us. Just don't kill him...for now," Raskae says with a devious smile. Then he walks into the Black Plague to unload Vatan's ship.

Dexx
"ok, i'm off to the crater. See you there."
Sasaki gets on his speeder. The controll pannel flickers to life. Than he thrusts forward, the speeder fastly gaining speed. A dust trail is made as he leaves the hangar.

General Kaliero
Meanwhile, Dak leans out of the Eclipse's hatch and yells, "Raskae, I just intercepted a transmission. It seems A few Jedi have an interest in Vylossk. We should watch our backs."

Bespin Bart
(You wouldn't be getting a transmition about Jedi. The Jedi will pop up when Rex says so)

"Are ya almost done with my ship Raskae?" Vatan asks.

Captain REX
As if in answer, a large hatch on the transport opens up and reveals your ship Bart. "Okay, we can go now," says Raskae, walking down the ramp. Behind him is RP-G45 and another Dark Jedi. Tailing the Dark Jedi is a small hovering camera bot, like the ones they use during Senate meetings.

This is Medraud, a Dark Jedi that has been working in the cargo hold for Raskae.

After Medraud and Raskae walk down the ramp, 4 P2 droids (prelude to the R2) roll down the ramp. Their large mechanical arms are carrying some packets of food, weapons, etc.

General Kaliero
"Medraud?! Good to see you again, you scoundrel."
Dak draws Raskae aside. "Just how did HE get here? I've worked with him before. He is very childish and naive."

Dexx
Kojiro, at the main crater by now glases at the enhabbitans.
he could hardly see any.

Captain REX
The few Vyylians walking around the metal surface of the crater bed keep their distance from you. The Vyylians look almost like gigantic iguanas. Their eyes are black with red slits. The slits almost look like red lightsabers!

"I don't care what you think of Medraud, he's a Dark Jedi, I recruited him, and that's all that matters. If you don't like it, you can take a hike, and you know what happens..."

Dexx
Kojiro glases at the weird enhabbitans. He'd see worse. At least they kept their distance and left him alone. Sasaki gains a little more speed in order to inspect parts of the crater.

LaurenE147
Sala walks up to Medraud. "Who the hell are you?"

Dexx
after some time of inspecting, Kojiro finds nothing worthy of special interest. Except for the distant view, wich was somehow beautiful........a word wich he'd almost forgotten. He had his comlink ready if Raskae wanted to let him know on changes of plan and things like that.
For now..he just sits and waits for the crue to come

Captain REX
Dexx, as you skim the corners of the crater, you see a small cave. Standing at it's opening is a few Vyylians, dressed in purple and gold robes, and Vyy dust covering those. They beckon to you.

Raskae steps aboard the Bothan Spy and beckons to the rest of you. "It's time to get goin. The job starts as soon as we meet with the Prime Minister and his associate."

Dexx
(Vyy is Vyl dust?)
Kojiro stares at the Vyylians. How did you get in this situation? he thought. he remember the vyl dust. He saw it earlier on vel'b'wire's airspeeder. That was rather unusuall.

Bespin Bart
Vatan hops into the cockpit and hits the ignition once everyone is aboard. "We'll be taking off shortly," he says.

LaurenE147
Sala forgets her question to the unresponsive Medraud and hops into her speeder.

"Alright let's get this thing going."

Dexx
Kojiro, alone in the crater, besides a few vyylians, finds a good time for some saber training. He draws his saber, and reaching the force , letting it flow thru him he starts executing some perfect symetric models in the air. Forward, backwards, lateral both sides. he covered them all. After some time of this, he turns off his saber retreats to the speeders vague shade. he will be waiting for the crue

Captain REX
Dexx, the Vyylians by the cave are beckoning for you to come. The one in the lead is now sort of frowning, trying to figure out if you are friend or foe.

With everyone aboard, Vatan may start the engines and move for the crater.

Dexx
In a moment, Kojiro hears the Vyylians. He should see what all this is about. He goes to them.

Captain REX
When you pull up to them, you see they are in elaborate clothing. Many shades of purple, red, and blue are the color of their robes, with gold or silver trim. The Vyylian in lead is wearing a dark green robe with a platinum-colored trim. Standing next to him is a man wearing all black and a hood over his head. "<Welcome to The Main Crater,>" says the Vyylian leader. "<I am Prime Minister Mok'b'wire. Senator Vel'b'wire is my brother. I am sure you have already met him,>".

Then the man in all black speaks. He has a whitish-gray beard. He speaks with a dark, deep voice. "Welcome to Vyylosk, Dark Jedi. We are looking forward to your services. Now, if you'll follow us into the tunnels to the Prime Minister's office..." he says. They all turn around and head into the caverns. When they turn, you see what's under their cloaks. The Prime Minister is wearing a goldish-brown suit of light mail. The Vyylian officials are wearing rustic colored armor. The man in the black robes is wearing more black robes, but you see something at his belt...a lightsaber...

Dexx
"Kojiro admires the Vyylians's clothing, but he is amased to see a saber at one of them." Yes, i've met Vel'b'wire." he says after propperly saluting.
"But as you surely know, i'm not on this alone. The rest of the crue should arrive any minute now. We should wait for them before we proceed"

Captain REX
The man in the robes turns around again. "Is that so? Well then I and Bel't'mar will wait for them..." he says. You see his lightsaber again, and the handle appears to be...curved. Bel't'mar is another Vyylian, wearing rustic brown armor and rustic red robes with gold trim.

Bespin Bart
Vatan Zark hits the ignition and the Spy flies out of the hangar. It soars towards the crater and lands near Sasaki. "Okay, we're here."

Dexx
kojiro, seing the ship landing. "No need to wait apparently, they're here."
A curved lighsaber never seen one before he thinks

Captain REX
The man in black sees you eyeing his lightsaber. "Ah, I see you like my lightsaber..." he says. He takes it from his belt and activates it. A red blade comes from the lightsaber. He twirls the saber around in a sort of salute. He then turns it off.

Everyone is now being horded into the Prime Minister's Office. It is elaboratly decorated, with ancient pots and art pieces, as well as ancient weapons of Vyylosk. Overall, the room is made of rock. It almost looks like a room made of cobblestone streets.

Dexx
Kojiro liked the room. It suited his art tastes, as primitive as they were.
Admiring the pottery and other objects, he was still thinking about the curved saber. Could he weild it? he asked himself

Captain REX
Raskae bows, and motions for the rest of you to do the same. "Hello Prime Minister Mok'b'wire, hello Count Dooku," says Raskae. He then turns to you guys. "This is the Prime Minister Mok'b'wire. And this is his associate, Count Dooku, who is also a Dark Jedi."

Dooku nods and removes his hood. "Glad you could join us," he says. "Your body guard duties will begin shortly. As for me, I have a dueling droid to defeat." He rises and walks away. Mok'b'wire turns around in his chair and pushes a button on the wall. A blast door opens on the wall, and you all walk onto a balcony.

"We are going to watch Dooku defeat my ASP-19 droids. Should you betray us to the Republic or the Jedi, you could find yourself in the arena with Dooku..." he says.

Dexx
Kojiro admires the arena. he knew the droid stand no chance, after the disturbance he'd felt about Dooku.

Captain REX
Dooku stands in the arena. An ASP-19 droid walks into the arena. It ignites a lightsaber, blue-bladed. Dooku twirls his red lightsaber about, then charges the droid. He slashes and slashes (not trying to destroy), and the droid blocks most of them. The droid moves to attack, and Dooku moves to the side without much efort. He then Force pushes it and throws his lightsaber. The droid's head clatters to the ground.

Dexx
Kojiro glases at the fight. it's a little unfair that the droid can't experience the sensitivity and advantages of the force. Hes moves being just coordinates responding to different variables of attack.
( Maul defeated 3 droid at once, the 3rd one....without a saber big grin )

Captain REX
Suddenly one jumps out at Dooku, but he takes it by surprise instead and jabs it through the "stomach". Another one pops out, he slices it in half. Another pops out and Dooku moves to kill it. It jumps up into the air, but Dooku uses the Force to push it higher. The droid hits the floor and starts to get up. Dooku holds out his hand and you see a great blue and white flash and a sizzling sound....

Dexx
Good show thinks Kojiro

General Kaliero
"So this is Dooku!" Dak says appriciatively. "Tell me, have you anymore of those droids?" Dak obviously has great interest in the droids.

Captain REX
"<We shall give you one if you prove to be a good bodyguard,>" says the Prime Minister, then closes the window's blast shield as a fried and battered ASP-19 is flung at the window by Dooku.

"<You may now start your job. For now, you will be scouts on the rim of the Crater,>" he says. "<Kill all that see the construction happening. And beware of Jedi! We had trouble with them not to long ago.>"

Dexx
kill all....that seems a little bit too general thinks Kojiro

Captain REX
"What the Prime Minister means to say is kill all that come across the Main Crater's contruction area. If anyone sees the army, they'll warn the rebel Vyylians and ask for help from the Republic," says one of the Minister's advisors.

Dexx
"We can do that..."

General Kaliero
"Easy enough. Are we restricted on using certain... tactics... to achieve our objective?" Dak asks, a gleam in his eye.

Captain REX
"Make sure you leave no traceable or noticeable marks on the area. You take out the rebel spies, we take away the bodies. We don't want the Jedi or anyone else to know we're using Dark Jedi," says the advisor again.

"That's right. Otherwise they'd send more than a few Jedi," says Raskae.

Dexx
"got it...stealth will be our friend"

Captain REX
"Yes, Sasaki," says Raskae, then follows an advisor that is leading you from the room.

Dexx
Leaving, Kojiro was still thinking about Dooku's performance. He was good.

Captain REX
You can still hear the Count scraping the ASP-19s....

The advisor, Geg'met'toom, leads you to a speeder. He motions for you to get in. Raskae hops into "shotgun" and the rest of you may get in the back. Geg'met'toom gets in the driver seat.

Dexx
"I ride with you, or take my own?"

General Kaliero
Dak presses a button on a wrist pad. a fine mist shoots out, which he freezes into ice and then shapes into a crystalline swoop bike. "I can take this."

Dexx
( lotz of immagination there... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Captain REX
"That's a nice piece of art Dak," says Raskae, who then pushes it against a rock with the Force. "Get in the speeder!"

"Sasaki, you may take your bike," says Geg'met'toom.

(Kaliero, you couldn't make a fully functional swoop bike out of ice. It seems more like magic. Sorry.)

Bespin Bart
Vatan jumps into the speeder. "So, shall we be off?"

Dexx
Kojiro jumps on his bike not far from the speeder. "I'll be right behind you"

Captain REX
assuming that you have all gotten in the speeder, the speeder starts off. It heads out of the Crater and to a small "house". Outside it are 8 battle droids. They look almost identical to the ones that the Trade Federation used at the Battle of Naboo, but they are a shade of gray. Another gray battle droid walks around the side of the house, and it has yellow marking. Also next to the "house" is a droideka. It is silver and gray.

"These droids are under your command," says Geg'met'toom. "If you or they see anything, they will attack it. X-94 (the droideka) and EET-5 (the commander droid), will lead the droids into an attack. Do a good job or you will not receive your payment..." and then Geg' turns to Dak "...or your ASP." Geg'met'toom takes off after you all get out of the speeder.

Dexx
Kojiro arrives shortly after the speeder. He sees the droids. he never saw these models before. The droideka looked able of some damage, but he had doubts about the skiny droids.
(as i get it we're not talking about the super battle droids...cause they're not skiny big grin )

General Kaliero
Dak, still smarting over the destruction of his masterpiece, grumbles, "I don't trust droids with important work. They're too easily reprogrammed. Even programmed correctly, Baktoid droids will look suspicious on any scan of the area."

(he's talkin' regulars. "Battle of Naboo"wink

Captain REX
Raskae inspects the droids. "The battle droids seem to be somewhat upgraded. The weapons are better..." says Raskae. The battle droids have the blasters built into their arms, like the super battle droids, only a slower rate of fire.

EET-5 has a different head and body. He does not look like a normal battle droid. X-94 is an average droideka, with a few battle scars, and he's been repainted. X-94 was used in the Battle of Naboo.

Here's what EET-5 looks like. EET is one of four different prototypes that the Vyylians are working on. (he is one of the concepts for the Super battle droid)

Captain REX
Oops! Here's EET-5. He is also called P-1.

Captain REX
You may go anywhere within the proximity of the guard house. There are 4 places you can go.

1. Guard House -- The guard house is the small building. It has food and a few weapons inside, if you want to stock up. It also has a few battle droids inside.

2. Martumbla Nuv -- Big big tree, excellent for sniping, for which the Vyylians called it Martumbla Nuv (Vyylian for "Sniper Tree"wink. It has a little fortress near the top. 3 or 4 Vyylians are in there and some sniper rifles.

3. MechLabs -- The place where Vyylosk's finest (and loyal to the Prime Minister) droid and weapon developers work. There they are working on P-2, P-3, P-4, the upgrading of the SEC (Super Electron Cannon), and the new MechLabs K-40, a powerful blaster rifle with a lightbayonet (lightsaber technology) on the end.

4. Guard House (outside) -- The front porch of the guard house. A few blasters in a rack and the current position of EET-5 and the rest of you. Chat with EET-5 or Raskae. EET actually has the ability to carry on a conversation, though he has the droning voice of any other battle droid.

Dexx
Kojiro inspects the droids "They might be of some use, but let's hope jedis don't get involved in this"
he then heds for the Guard house for a quick bite

General Kaliero
Dak inspects the food, and grimaces in disgust. "What is this stuff?" he asks Kojiro.

genral zink
moter oil and pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooop

Dexx
"vyylian specialities, i guess" he answers before passing on in serach of sutable nutrition

General Kaliero
Dak walks over to the front, and says, "So Raskae, do you know how much we're getting paid to sit here and be watchguards?"

Dexx
Kojiro, already finishing with the..."treats" comes outside.
"So what now?"

Captain REX
"Well, the Vyylians are over protective, and we need the money," says Raskae. "They can hold up a pretty good fight themselves though."

I was here to watch the Battle of Omon-Yt, in which a species called the Gjorb from Gjordlos tried to invade Vyylosk. This happened about a year ago. The invasion ended in one battle. The Vyylians are very advanced, and have powerful weapons. The EC is quick powerful, and I hear they're making an upgraded version, and some sort of super weapon, though I don't know what it is."

Raskae takes a small bottle labeled "Aludium" and takes a swig. "I bought this from Coruscant. Want some?" he asks you guys.

He uses the Force to steal some food from you Sasaki. He pops the little pink candy in his mouth and quickly spits it out. The candy pops like a pink firework in mid-air. "FireWorks. The one of the best candies I've ever had," says Raskae with a smile.

Dexx
"some how, the nutrition arround here seems less than tempting" says Kojiro

Captain REX
"Anyway, we're going to be paid around 2,000,000 credits possibly. I'm not entirely sure. Also there is something on Vyylosk that I wanted to check out," says Raskae.

Dexx
"wouldn't be a bad catch"

Captain REX
"My 'business partner' Hajid Thajkon told me about this gig. He and his follower Aptos should be here within a few minutes..." says Raskae, but stops short when you hear a twig crack. The battle droids, with upgraded and infrared vision (it's always night on Vyylosk, so that's why they have infrared) spot something in the bushes. X-94 opens fire on a nearby bush, which is instantly shredded. EET-5 calls to Raskae in a flat, unexpressional voice: "Spies in the forest sir!"

A blaster bolt whizzes by your head Dexx, then another. One goes by your right leg Kaliero. Make your move or be blasted!

Dexx
Kojiro quickly ignites his saber and starts running towards the bush still paying attention on deflecting the incoming shots. We shall soon reveal the attacker.

General Kaliero
Dak, using the Force, instantly has both lightsabers ignited in his hands. He moves into a defensive posture, but can't see anything.

(btw, Dak's sabers are in metal wristguards, so a flick of his wrist ejects his saber into his hand, igniting it.)

Dexx
Kojiro, close to the bush by now deflects a blast right back to it, but the shots still continue. he cand defenetley see shapes moving there...not too clear though.

Captain REX
The shots stop coming from the bush after X-94 blows the attacker to pieces. More attackers emerge from the forest. They are Vyylians, but nothing like the ones of the Royal House. In fact, they are quite different. The Vyylians that you are working for (the Prime Minister, Geg'met'toom, etc.) have greenish-blue skin, the skin of the attackers is tan-brown. Their clothes are somewhat raggish, and are black and gray.

Soon, there are 8 around you. They raise their weapons...

Dexx
All the ontarget blasts are deflected. Takuan can now see the attackers around them.

General Kaliero
"This is what I live for!" Dak yells, as he somersaults over an attacker and lands back to back with Kojiro. "How many do you think we can take out before we're dead?" Dak asks casually.

Dexx
"all i guess" says Kojiro with an evil grin still deflecting in the attackers

General Kaliero
"My thoughts exactly. How many do you want?"

Dexx
( we should kinda wait for rex..maybe killing them's not in the script. )
"everybody with his catch i should think" he briefly says.

General Kaliero
(I know that. I'm stalling. Would real attackers wait this long to kill us?)

"Wow, these freaks are ugly! I knew that food was bad for you! I think you need a new diet! (I wonder how much longer I can say randon things)"

Bespin Bart
Vatan comes out of the guard house and jumps over the Vyylians and gets with Dak and Sasaki. He pulls his black lightsaber handle from his cloaks, drops his cloak on the ground, and ignites his orange saber. "Bring it on you ugly freaks," he says. "We're ready for ya..."

Captain REX
Another 8 surround you, so now you have 16 Vyylians. EET-5 is standing with you guys, and so is Raskae. The Vyylians make an opening in their circle, and two more tan Vyylians step into the circle with you.

"Hello there. You must be the Dark Jedi that the 'Royal House' has hired. Well met. I am Coor'aret, and these are my brothers, Coon'aret and Coox'aret," he says.

Coor, Coox, and Coon are identical. They have tan skin, almost identical clothing, and the same, large black scales on the top of their heads.

Coor'aret is carrying 2 different, BIG swords. A Ryyk blade and a Ryyk Kerarthorr blade, from the homeworld of the Wookiees, Kashyyyk. He also carries a pistol.

Coox'aret is carrying a hoard of vibroblades, at least 20 are on his bandolier and belt. He wears a pack on his back, probably filled with more vibroblades. He has Czerka Vibroknucklers on his fists (kinda like knuckledusters, only sharper). He also has a pistol, like Coor's.

Coon'aret is carrying a vibroaxe, with a much smaller handle. He also carries a blaster rifle.

Across all of the Vyylians backs are force pikes.

Captain REX
"What do you want with us Aret brothers?" Raskae asks.

"You are one of the enemy. The Royal House's laws have become crazy, therefore we fight them. Now they are using Force adepts. Well, we just can't have more than one can we?" says Coor.

Coon walks forward with a few Vyylians. They are going to cuff you, and you had better obey or you'll be blasted. While Coor'aret was talking, a AVHW-0.5 had walked up. A AVHW-0.5 is short for Aret Vyylian Heavy Walker-version0.5

It has 2 repeaters on top, a grenade launcher on the right side, an ion cannon on the left, and a single, heavy laser cannon.

Dexx
"i guess those heavy machineries take sabers out of discussion....even the droideka i should think....what do we do?" whispers Kojiro to Raskae

Captain REX
"Well..." says Raskae. He pushes a button on a remote. 8 battle droids charge out of the guard house and blast away all of the Vyylians except Coor'aret, Coox'aret, Coon'aret, and 2 soldiers. The droids are depleted to 2 as well.

EET-5 quickly blows away the 2 soldiers, then retreats to the remaining droids. "To the MechLabs," he says, then charges towards the Junior Crater, a small crater next to the Main.

You are left with 3 extremely pissed off brothers and one huge walker. The walker fires all of it's weapons at the guard house, which explodes and burns.

"CHARGE!" orders Raskae, who runs at the three 'Aret brothers.

Dexx
Kojiro forwards waving his green saber. This shouldn't be a challenge...

Captain REX
Coox and Coon get behind the walker, but Coor'aret draws his Ryyk blade. Raskae slashes at him with his lightsaber, but Coor BLOCKS IT. His sword is like a Darksaber/Ryyk blade. It has a plasma energy casing that can block lightsaber blades. Also, it has a coating of Cortosis, a metal that resists lightsabers. You can tell he's been busy with that thing.

The walker turns to you three, assuming your all still standing together. Coox'aret is using his vibroblades (which are the size of knives) as throwing knives, and his hurling them at you.

Bespin Bart
"Maybe we should go for MechLabs," says Vatan. He stops one of the throwing knives in mid-air with the Force and pushes it at the walker's underside. "We could pick up some stuff there."

Dexx
Kojiro uses the force to block the objects hovering at him.
(as i recall, cortosis isn't fully resistant at sabers....it can be penetrated with a strong dash or a stabb)

Bespin Bart
(Yes, but as it said, it is encased in plasma energy too, so lightsaber blades don't break it.)

Captain REX
(Bart's right about two things: the energy casing and that you should go to MechLabs for reinforcements)

Raskae is now engaged in a "duel" with Coor'aret.

Vatan, the knife you sent flying into the underside of the walker hits the wiring pipes that power the grenade launcher. Now it begins firing the repeater in your direction.

Dexx
"ok..so we go to the Mechlabs" says takuan making his retry to the spot

Captain REX
So you are now dashing through the forest, jumping over rotting logs and dead stumps. One Vyylian stands your way, but the walker (following you btw) fires and blows it up by accident.

General Kaliero
Suddenly you notice Dak has been gone for quite some time. That's when all nearly crash into crystalline replicas of themselves. "I'll distract the walker with these," Dak says. "I can move them with the Force, and you guys can escape. Now run. I'll meet you at MechLabs."

Dexx
Kojiro takes advantage of the distraction and runs for it. He'll be heading for mechlabs.

Captain REX
Dexx -- You soon reach the labs. They are not very big, but you guess it must be mostly underground. Two battle droids guard the entrance. "Where are you going?" asks one droid.

Kaliero -- The walker starts firing at the ice figures of you guys. Steam rises from the shattered figures, while you create more. The walker continues this, but soon you loose it's attention. It starts over to Raskae and the 3 Vyylian 'Aret brothers.

General Kaliero
IC:"Looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought" he says as he runs toward it.

OOC: am I allowed to destroy this thing? confused

Dexx
"we are encountering heavy resistance from unexpected attack....i need to pick anything of possible help...", Kojiro replies to the robot

Captain REX
"You may enter," says the first droid. The second droid asks "Where are you going?"

Dak, you may destroy the walker if it doesn't destroy you first.

Bespin Bart
Vatan just slashes up the two battle droids and enters. "Come on slowpoke," he hollers to Kojiro, dashing down the stairs.

Dexx
Kojiro follows with his saber aiming high. "Let's see what we can find" he says.

Captain REX
You two enter into a small, underground room. There is a small table (presumably for Vyylian guards) with assorted drinks on it. The lift is off to your left.

General Kaliero
Meanwhile Dak attracts the mech's attention to Give Raskae time to deal with the Arets. He does this by Force throwing a boulder into the visual scanners. When it still keeps moving, he Force freezes the feet together. The mech stops for a moment and blasts the ice apart. Then, Dak gets fed up, jumps onto the mech's back, and drives both sabers into the back of its head. The mech shudders, and finally falls to the ground, vanquished.

I now see two choices: 1) help Raskae with the Arets, and 2) Run to MechLabs. (What should I do, o fearless leader? wink )

Dexx
kojiro rushes to the elevator and quickly gets it running. Where will it lead...

Captain REX
--Dak-- (I'm the one that is allowed to see what your attacks do, not you)

When you drive the lightsabers in the back of the walker's "head", you hear circuitry spark and fizzle. The head suddenly spins around and throws you off. Then it continues it's rampage towards Raskae, but it doesn't seem to be firing.

Dexx
....and the elevator keeps going, and going.......still going...till...

Captain REX
Actually, it is a pretty long ride. It finally stops in another almost identical room. This one has a sliding, gigantic, metal security door. EET-5 is punching in the combination on a control panel next to the door.

Dexx
Kojiro unpaciently waits for the door to open

Captain REX
It opens and leads onto a large walkway. Beneath is a laboratory, Vyylian scientist scuttle around, wearing stained white or gray robes. It is a blinding white room, with wall panels in a light shade of gray. You see one spot where a battle droid is testing a blaster on a few captives.

Dexx
Kojiro adresses to whoever might listen.
"quick...i...we need some help up there. SOme personell perhaps...and some...hard damage stuff....i'm talking major....sabers seem not to get close enough to some things." He then starts looking around

Captain REX
A scientist looks up at you for a brief second then pushes a button on a control panel. A wall slides back and almost 20 battle droids walk out, lead by 3 droids. EET-5 falls in line next to them. A scientist walks out with them. "This will be a perfect testing for ground combat for the prototypes. There's EET-5, AAM-2, S-34, & S-83. They are prototypes for a new droid we are developing."

General Kaliero
Dak is severely annoyed now. He's attacked and attack it, and hassen't done anything. He tries to force push it onto its side.

Captain REX
That's not likely to do much. It's feet look like anvils, and probably weigh more.

Dexx
"well..this could swing the situation" says Kojiro leading the droids above...

General Kaliero
Dak is PO'd beyond all believability. Using his last reserves of the Force he picks up a huge dead tree trunk and flings it at the walker. "Take this!!"

Captain REX
(Dak, your not able to pick up full, dead trees! You could just go for the legs with your sabers, but your not all powerful.)

General Kaliero
(All right, all right.)
Dak, PO'd to the breaking point, hears the voice of his dead master from the Jedi temple, saying: "When your special abilities no longer aid you, do what is simple." Dak quickly runs underneath the walker and with a single movement chops at its legs.

Captain REX
(Good...)

THe one slash doesn't cut off the legs, but you manage to destroy some important circuitry and gears and stuff.

General Kaliero
(So does the stupid thing break down or am I still futilely attacking?)

Dexx
Meanwhile, Kojiro appears with the troops.

Captain REX
The walker now topples after trying to walk. The cockpit os smashed, and the driver topples out. He is shaken seems delusional from the way he's walking around.

Sasaki, as soon as you appear with the droids, you are under attack. Lasers are flying, wood splintering, metal melting, blood flowing.

Dexx
With his shining green saber ignited, Kojiro walks in the fire deflecting the blasts. The droids he's with open fire also.

General Kaliero
Dak jumps out of the line of fire, flipping over to Kojiro. "Nice of you to drop by." he says with a grin. "Now, what are we attacking?"

Dexx
*waits for rex*

Captain REX
More Vyylians. Just ground troops, nothing special.

Raskae appears beside you, having retreated from the "duel". He tells you that Geg'met'toom has arrived in a landspeeder, and orders you to follow him.

EET-5 and S-34 will cover your escape from this little confrontation, as well as the snipers in the Tree. AAM-2 and S-83 are ordering the droids to retreat so that the MechLabs can test a new weapon...

General Kaliero
(Cool... new weapon. evil face )
"All right. we're leaving! I was getting bored." Dak says.

Dexx
Kojiro hurries to the speeder.

General Kaliero
Dak is close behind him, putting his sabers back into his gauntlets.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>