potc 3 trailer ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bat14
did anybody know, when the potc trailer comes ?

tee_pirategirl
no not exactly but jerry said it would be in the DMC DVD but I bet it'll be out way before that

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
no not exactly but jerry said it would be in the DMC DVD but I bet it'll be out way before that

^^ oh really i had no idea so the trailer is coming on the dmc dvd?

evilm0nki3
its gonna be on the santa clause 3 movie so it will probably be on the internet a few days before that

CaptinJackLover
YAY! i cant wait! i want to see santa claus 3 just so ican see the trailer on the big screen when it comes out! aghh but i really dont wanna watch the movie,...i just wanna see the POTC 3!!!!! trailer

mmoviejunkie
haha, hey i might do that too!!
the hell is santa clause 3? is that that movie with tim allen?

CaptinJackLover
yeah.....but it probably will be even more horrible than the 2nd one! i hotught i was gonna die watching it!

mmoviejunkie
lol, i never saw the 2nd one, but i saw the first one, i liked it, but then again i was little
but this is what i'll do i say to my lil bro lets go see santa 3 'cause um...santa's cool...lol

CaptinJackLover
LOL

well yeah i liked the first one too! but they just got out of ahnd with the second one and it was HORRIBLE!

SANTA is the coolest big grin

mmoviejunkie
lol, my little brother still believes in santa so i'll be joking around with him saying how santas fat or whatever and he cant help but to laugh but then all of a sudden he'll get real scared thinking that santa wont bring him presents 'cause he made fun of him

CaptinJackLover
awww lol...how old is he?

i like to say i believe in Santa just cuz it makes me seem like a more posotive person i guesss LOL but i really dont....but its just fun to act like a little kid every once in awhile LOL

ivebeendepped43
every once in a while? Johnny acts like a kid EVERY DAY! very ssexxi!!!

CaptinJackLover
well i mean...i cnat act like a little kis ALL the time....it would just make me seem immature when iim not...ya know...

ivebeendepped43
...........so THATS why people always look at me funny! lol

willofthewisp
Psh, the trailer will still be a well-kept secret, because who is going to see The Santa Clause 3 except the few people who saw 2? I thought the first one was very well done and then they franchised it.

CaptinJackLover
yeah but dont they usually put the trailers on the web once it is released

ivebeendepped43
yeah, usually

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.