Onslaught and 20 Sentinels vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Batman has fifteen years of uninterrupted prep and access to 50% of the universes tech (Including Kryptonian , New Genesis and Apokalyptian)

who wins ?

badabing
Batman with prep ftw. I mean, after all, he IS Batman. shifty

Priest
onslaught wins..
batman does not have wat it takes to take on a reality warper.

Stupid Rookie
With 15 years of prep I have to imagine that Bats could win, I am sure he would find tech somewhere that would allow him to beat them.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
Batman has fifteen years of uninterrupted prep and access to 50% of the universes tech (Including Kryptonian , New Genesis and Apokalyptian)

who wins ?

With that much Prep and tech... even a dumbass like The-Judge could win this

endrict
batman creates a version of mufassa to beat onslaught.

Darth Vegas
With or w/out a Mother box?

Does he have access to a GL ring? lol.

R.O.T. Yahman
Batman wins, with full acsess to devices such as Phantom Zone weapons and Mother Boxes, Onslaught doesn't reallly stand a chance.

braz
does he have his cell phone to call his superfriends? no expression

Inhuman
batman is like around 30-35 right?... So add 15 years to that + the strains of being a crime fighter. Many years of that take its toll. Early arthritis, back problems, ect.
Does he get robin?

batdude123
Batman...

Scoobless
Originally posted by braz
does he have his cell phone to call his superfriends? no expression

Nope, Cell phones are in the half of the universe that he doesn't get access to

no expression

Juntai
Batman ftw.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression laughing

Tassadar
Onslaught wins.

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
Onslaught wins.

word. onslaughts a beast. hes like the only one who can beat juggernaut right?

Scoobless
What the f**k?

braz
What the f**k?

only X-Men i meant. i read it in this little secrets of the xmen handbook.

Darth Vegas
Batman

SpunkySmurph
Batman utilizes atral projection/ mind affecting tech. Right before the battle, he repeatedly insults the Hulk's mother, disguised as Onslaught. Onslaught shows up, and Hulk dent his armor again. And again. And again.

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Batman utilizes atral projection/ mind affecting tech. Right before the battle, he repeatedly insults the Hulk's mother, disguised as Onslaught. Onslaught shows up, and Hulk dent his armor again. And again. And again.

LMAFAO!! laughing

Scoobless
Hell.... with a fraction of that tech and prep time, I could beat Onslaught! (if he was real)

smile

Darth Martin
Batman ftw. He can get GL ring and training. He can get Steel and Darksied to make him an armour(thinking Entropy Aigis style :evilsmile, and Mother Box, and other stuff.

Avalonofthewind
Overkill.

Bats could use a motherbox, phantom zone generator, upgraded kryptonian/apokalyptan armor, any weapon from the JLA watchtower than survived..etc.

Hell, he could probably master T-vo in that time...the bastard speaks fluent kryptonian already..

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Overkill.

Bats could use a motherbox, phantom zone generator, upgraded kryptonian/apokalyptan armor, any weapon from the JLA watchtower than survived..etc.

Hell, he could probably master T-vo in that time...the bastard speaks fluent kryptonian already.. big grin

Tallis
Batman creates a time machine in which he steals batman 1 million's armor, tech and powers. He comes back fully upgraded. Fuses his future tech and improves it by merging the Entropy of Aegis, and the motherbox to it. Then he borrows a few Green Lanturn Rings, gets the Anti Life equation from that one guy whos name I can't remember. And becomes a God.

And with that he annihilates Onslaught, brings him back to life and kills him again. Wax on wax off.

Superherovandal
he absorbs Onslaughts essence into a motherbox and uses an Apokoliptian armor to anihilate the sentinels.

xmarksthespot
Batman wins, and then realises he's wasted 15 years of his life.

rotiart
With 15 years of prep... is it bats only? or is he allowed "normal prep" meaning he goes to superman... who creates a superman formula for batman allowing him to turn into superman... he then proceeds to find fragments of that one guy.. and creates a second... more powerful aegis armor... then like in superman all stars.. .he collects enough kryptonite to summon a kryptonian warship... He proceeds to wield 10 different gl rings... and convinces kyle to "share" the starheart and oan battery with him. He has martian manhunter prepare his mind to be immune to telepathic attacks. He has Dr. fate do the same... and has anti reality altering spells cast upon him.. his armor.. and his warship... Finally transfers his mind into barts body... allowing him access to the full speed force (it is a genetic trait after all)

... batman with prep... thats with 1 year of prep. imagine the other 14 years. clap

xmarksthespot
Generally outside help is precluded from prep.

rotiart
Hey... i had to give him some kind of way to win. in all other terms... bats is gonna lose....

Scoobless
What the f**k?

rotiart
hey... aren't certain.. items required for bats to get permission to use... ie... he doesn't just have a motherbox sitting in his batcave... does he? I thought it was in the jla watchtower.

Scoobless
From my understanding of the thread, he just has access to pretty much everything he wants, regardless of where it may normally be stored

rotiart
If prep includes the knowledge of how to defeat onslaught... well then...

batman creates superman level omacs... to handle the onslaughts.. however the omacs are still comprised of human, non mutated.. materials... so that they can not only crack open onslaughts shell... but also converge onto the pure energy onslaught... and absorb him...

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Ha! Anyone remember the Hulk/Thing book when someone insulted "yo mamma" to Hulk and Thing and Hulk got really mad about it, beat the guy, then proceeded to ask who "Yo Mamma" was?

bigbran
From my understanding of the thread, he just has access to pretty much everything he wants, regardless of where it may normally be stored 50% of his tools.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Ha! Anyone remember the Hulk/Thing book when someone insulted "yo mamma" to Hulk and Thing and Hulk got really mad about it, beat the guy, then proceeded to ask who "Yo Mamma" was?

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

I think you're talking about the Thing/Hulk graphic novel where they end up on a distant planet. The leader of the planet is a huge fan of the Hulk and Thing and had himself altered to look like a hybrid of the two.

http://x5.freeshare.us/121fs180720_th.gif

Validus
Considering there's tech in either universe that can destroy universes, Onslaught is screwed.

JuanJohnboy
With that much Prep and tech... even a dumbass like The-Judge could win this

HAHHAHAHA

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
huge fan of the Hulk and Thing and had himself altered to look like a hybrid of the two.

http://x5.freeshare.us/121fs180720_th.gif

Hulkpower is still alive!....smile

no expression

complexbrother

no expression

HAHHAHAHAHA !!

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by Inhuman
batman is like around 30-35 right?... So add 15 years to that + the strains of being a crime fighter. Many years of that take its toll. Early arthritis, back problems, ect.
Does he get robin?

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.