Do you think.................?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
That if i got my dream of owning my own comic company off the ground and it got big enough, DC would allow me to borrow the characters of Orion and Martian Manhunter?? Akin to Wildstorm lending out Majestic??
And DC returning the favor in Cap Atom: Armageddon??

I would damn near kill to write either sad

galan7777777
id highly doubt it

V for Valentine
Well you've got a better chance at getting into Writing, somehow ending up writing for DC and using those characters no expression Long shot, but better chance than happening im afraid.

Brutacus
keep dreaming.

Or go to a art-school.

H. S. 6
The chances are probably somewhere in the "tens of millions-to-one" area.

Scoobless
Originally posted by UniOmni
That if i got my dream of owning my own comic company off the ground and it got big enough, DC would allow me to borrow the characters of Orion and Martian Manhunter?? Akin to Wildstorm lending out Majestic??

Just "create" your own characters that "coincidently" have similar abilities to those you mentioned

smile

Avalonofthewind

DC: Would you have them win fights?

Uni: Of course! They are great and powerful characters!

DC: Denied... *evil laugh*

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Just "create" your own characters that "coincidently" have similar abilities to those you mentioned

smile

Hyperion, Majetsic and Invincible come to mind.

Scoobless
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman

I have no idea what you're talking about ....

*cough*

GladiatorSupremeApolloOmniManSentryEtcEtcEtc

*cough*

no expression

Devil Lance

The reason DC Wildstorm, and vertigo for that matter are allowed to use each other characters is because DC comics own both Wildstorm and Vertigo comics.

and no the only way your company would use those characters would be in a crossover.

Scoobless
Devil Lance is dead you know.... decapitated.... stick out tongue

evil face

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Scoobless
Devil Lance is dead you know.... decapitated.... stick out tongue

evil face

Oh yeah embarrasment

well scoobless isn't anyhting so yeah take that mad

UniOmni
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman

I didn't ask to borrow Superman.......Only a New God and the last Martian Manhunter......
But, i wouldn't be adverse to being owned by DC, as long as my company is still the leading decision makers.

No Superman or DD coming through, and owning all the characters. That simply would be a defensive clause in the ownership papers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.