101 reasons why Jack/Liz ROCK as a couple on screen (no joke)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Ok I'll start

1. ITS SEX APPEAL!...sex sells and disney know it..and as soon as a theme of sex, love, Elizabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow is added into a movie..it sells 1 billion at the box office lol Sex, beautiful woman, love and Jack Sparrow?? Its guaranteed box office gold..

tee_pirategirl
2. though this theory isn't always accurate(aka ron and hermione in harry potter etc.) isn't it always sexier when leading man and leading lady hook up? lol I know this is a wierd reason but it's true

tee_pirategirl
3. how else will we beat titanic as #1 movie??

katelovespirate
i think we'll beat it either way.

4. unfinished business between them... like the no dress cabin scene.

5. its always way hotter when a relationship grows out of two people who at first fight a lot...

6. there's a reason its called a relation-SHIP and not a relation-HOVEL WHERE I MAKE SWORDS...

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i think we'll beat it either way.

4. unfinished business between them... like the no dress cabin scene.

5. its always way hotter when a relationship grows out of two people who at first fight a lot...

6. there's a reason its called a relation-SHIP and not a relation-HOVEL WHERE I MAKE SWORDS...

oh man you are so awesome!! great post! Its so true..I mean look at buffy..her and spike was so much more interesting in the long run because it went from hate, to liking..to lusting for..to LOVING and it TOTALY closed the series on an ultimate high!..and Angel/Buffy actually fizzled out mid series because it went from..Loving to loving to .loving..OK WE GET IT!..sure it went from loving..to "hating" to loving..but they were "always meant to be"(which I dont find true at all) and it got pretty boring after a while..there is only so much writers can actually do with that kind of relationship before it dries up..and if this is a blip on the radar for Will/Liz..then them ending up again..would have rather the same affect me thinks..BORING..I mean as soon as buffy got angel back after him losing his soul...they basicaly kicked him out of the series..because it was like "ok been there, done that" she got him back..people were satisfied..but the relationship lacked SPARK..and a more interesting one needed to arrive (SPIKE THE BAD BOY!)

7. Keira said that her character prefers the grubby man with dreadlocks..

katelovespirate
8. they would be the pirate king and queen of the caribbean... talk about being legends!!!!!!!!!

willofthewisp
9. Because they have figured each other out. They know exactly what the other one thinks deep down and that is so hot. What a great insight they have to each other.

Chiki Mina
10) bc if they get married then good ol mr gibbs could be the best man lol

katelovespirate
11) i bet liz would look kind of neat in dredlocks...

Chiki Mina
12) bc liz could burrow jacks eyeliner

Jacky Sparrow
13) jack don't urges liz to wear a dress in which she can't breath

katelovespirate
14) cause behind every great man, there is a great woman. Liz could get Jack out of all the scrapes he finds himself in.

15) because Liz would look good wearing Jack's coat, and Jack might look kind of fun in a corset...

16) cause Liz sometimes stabs people with dinner knives... and Will would probably just let her stab him, while Jack would defend himself.

17) Liz likes the taste of gold... like gold teeth... wink

Chiki Mina
18) bc they both got a taste of eachother
liz got a taste of his freedom(and gold as katelovespirate said lol)
jack got a taste of her innocence wink

katelovespirate
hmmm i am not going to lie... i wouldnt describe liz as innocent. niave, maybe... but not innocent. LOL.

i would call her PASSIONATE... whores aren;t passionate... they are cold and indifferent cause they've done everything, seen everything. liz is still niave, and still passionate about life. i think jack is attracted to that passion.

19) cause the crew knows Jack needs a lady

20) cause Jack and Liz both have pretty hands...

21)cause liz and jack both know the pirate song!

22) cause they could make a killing writing romance novels about how they fell in love.

Chiki Mina
23) bc jack didnt shoot her on the island when she burned all the rum

Jacky Sparrow
24) because jack saved her life 3 times

Chiki Mina
25) elizabeth saved jack emotionally

willofthewisp
26. And she will probably physically save him in the next movie. Liz to the rescue!

katelovespirate
27. cause Liz and Jack have pretty eyes together.

28. cause the pirate always gets the virgin

29. cause they have deep discussions about their feelings over a bottle of rum on the ship deck

ivebeendepped43
bc Jack is ssexxi......need i say more?

tee_pirategirl
30. one word: CURIOSITY they're going to want to know what it taste like...well they got a taste and it was obviouse they both liked it!

ivebeendepped43
lol nice!

Chiki Mina
31) bc when the both were sranded in the island liz was wearing that was classified as an underwear backthen

ivebeendepped43
hahaha

tee_pirategirl
yeah lol

ivebeendepped43
uummm
32)hes Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy?

Chiki Mina
32) bc hes captain jack sparrow..savvy????!!!! lol im so sleepy

JaehSkywalker
my friend can't imagine how jack and liz pair up will look like...

me too..

but it hink its gonna be cool shifty

willofthewisp
it'll look like the hottest thing ever

LovelyOne
we have already seen how hot they are together...the movie sold 1 billion cuz people kept going back to see it lol..and the Jack/Liz thing is the only really interesting new aspect of the movie and it's characters..

33) because with Jack sparrow..even a sea Goddess couldn't resist him once she had a taste of what he's REALLY like underneath. So I cant see how Elizabeth can resist by movie 3 either!!

lovethemtigers
34. Because Liz has dreamed of being with a pirate since she was a child and their is not a hotter, sexier more good-hearted Pirate than Captain Jack Sparrow, Savvy!

35. Because Jack Sparrow has got to be the best Pirate I have ever seen...and so it would seem....

36. Because Jack is myth and legend...and REAL

37. Because Jack and LIz are Peas in a Pod

38. Because Jack and LIz can't takes their eyes off of each other whenever they are around each other.

39. Because they are hott and have great chemistry...

40. Because Sparrow and Swann are both birds....they are birds on a flight to freedom...freedom with each other.

41. Because they have unconditional faith in each other despite all their manipulations and lies...they still trust each other....

lovethemtigers
42...Because when Liz holds the magical compass that points to the thing you WANT MOST in this world..it points to Jack.

43. Because Jack returns to the Pearl to save the day...

44. Because Jack is a true hero and Elizabeth will prove to be a heroine...

JaehSkywalker
i love number 40... big grin

42. Admit it. They look better than will and liz pair up.

Chiki Mina
number 40 i believe i said in this thread or the other one with the liz/will suck relationship----no nvm it was at the other thread lol

43) its obvious that we gurls have a soft sopt for bad boys

LovelyOne
LOL^^ It can be used in both!! thats how much Jack/Liz crushes Will Liz

44 - (to build on number 40)..Wiliam Turner is actually the name of a famous bird watcher in history..laughing out loud I'm NOT kidding

45- Will/Liz can only really appeal to a select few of the female audience who love sensitive gooey smoosh on screen..Jack Liz appeals to a much larger audience both male/female because SEX SELLS.. for the umpteenth time..laughing out loud 1 - BILLION vs CotBP's 360 million!! at the box office

Chiki Mina
46)jack wanted to help liz to relase her frustration of her ''wedding night'' lol

surfchikpir8fan
47) every1 waz so much more interested in a Jack/liz relationship than any1 waz in da 1st movie wif a Liz/will relationship

ivebeendepped43
480 that kiss was wwwaaayyy more ssexxi than the W/L kiss!

Chiki Mina
49) no one wants to see jack edning up the movie with 2 whores than ending up with gonorrea or herpes or some other std from hese 2 sluts.

CaptinJackLover
hahahahha nicely put... loool

ivebeendepped43
VERY NICELY PUT! lol 2 whores!

surfchikpir8fan
i mean wen liz n will hooked up it waz something predictable n u knew it waz gonna happen in da end but i think da audience waz more curious bout da undead pirates n who would live rather than bout liz n will 2 much (well thats how i felt) but wif liz and jack different story i had no idea they were gonna kiss in da end but i waz curious bout all da flirting n wierd stuff that was happening n da compass thing really got me thinking

wat im saying is obbviously da audience was much more interested i think in da jack/liz relationship i think disney r goning 2 give us wat we want but still keep it in a piratey way

Chiki Mina
^^ for some reason i have faith in disney!! disney would give us jack/liz bc the mayority are rooting for those 2 BUT with good reasons not out of obsession!!

willofthewisp
Big 50, and this is a big one: Will doesn't challenge Liz! He's not going to let her do anything, whereas Jack wants her to be part of the adventure. He could have said, "No, just use the compass and then we men will go onto shore and see if the chest is there."

LovelyOne
51. They have a weird connection with rum...

Chiki Mina
^^lol true

52) I have no idea if someone posted this....But Jack was the only man who knew that Liz cant breath with her corset. And he knew what to do big grin

Swann&Sparrow
53.) Jack is vexed by her and the only way to unvex yourself if to give into temptation, same goes for dear Lizzie.

JD_4_Life
54) Oh come on..plain and simple...THEY ARE THE THE PERFECT COUPLE

willofthewisp
55. Jack has experience undressing Liz and seeing her in her undies. Will would probably faint at the sight of her stark naked.

LovelyOne
56. I recently found out that no matter how far a Sparrow travels..it always returns to its soul mate once its found it. Same goes for Swans laughing out loud both monogamous birds. They stick with that partner for life, never leaving their side.

57. A sparrow on its own is often a symbol for severe loneliness as well as freedom

58. Swans used to be called hypocrites for portraying their innocent white feathers and hiding darker colors underneath.

Chiki Mina
59) Because it makes the sotry more interesting when its about forbidden love.

Pipina
Because this is a movie and we want to see in the movies fantasies turned reality, not boring platitudes.

Chiki Mina
wheres you number pipina?

61)Bc Johnny/Keira dig the Jack/Liz relationship big grin they are J/E shippers stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.