Immortal Hercules vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
????????

superstoner
die

galan7777777
herc wins here via thunderclap

invisiblewoman
agreed. aquaman is in trouble rip1

badabing
Originally posted by superstoner
die
For somebody so "new", you like to run off at the mouth.

King_Mungi
Why would a thunderclap make Aquaman in trouble? he can survive the bottom of the ocean, you know how much pressure that is?

galan7777777
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why would a thunderclap make Aquaman in trouble? he can survive the bottom of the ocean, you know how much pressure that is? yes, but i wouldnt say that the ability to survive at the bottom of the ocean means that u can take the full force of a thunderclap, the only chance AM has against herc is his telepathy

King_Mungi
Originally posted by galan7777777
yes, but i wouldnt say that the ability to survive at the bottom of the ocean means that u can take the full force of a thunderclap, the only chance AM has against herc is his telepathy

It means he has incredible durability, meaning he can take excessive amount of force. I highly doubt a thunderclap would put him down, hand to hand sure, but a thunderclap? doubtful.

galan7777777
It means he has incredible durability, meaning he can take excessive amount of force. I highly doubt a thunderclap would put him down, hand to hand sure, but a thunderclap? doubtful. ok, but the thunderclap would certainly daze AM, this would give herc all the time he needed to beat AM down, any way you look at it herc wins

King_Mungi
ok, but the thunderclap would certainly daze AM, this would give herc all the time he needed to beat AM down, any way you look at it herc wins

We have no idea what even Hercules' thunderclap is capable of, plus without tp yeah Aquaman would lose but it doesn't take him long to use it.

galan7777777
We have no idea what even Hercules' thunderclap is capable of, plus without tp yeah Aquaman would lose but it doesn't take him long to use it. do we know how vulnerable herc is to telepathy? he is a god afterall

King_Mungi
do we know how vulnerable herc is to telepathy? he is a god afterall

I have seen Hercules affected by telepathy in the past

galan7777777
I have seen Hercules affected by telepathy in the past by who? im just curious

King_Mungi
by who? im just curious

Sersi, and being a "god" doesn't make you immune to telepathy even Xavier used it on Galactus

galan7777777
Sersi, and being a "god" doesn't make you immune to telepathy even Xavier used it on Galactus AM's telepathic ability is nowhere near sersi's or xavier's

King_Mungi
AM's telepathic ability is nowhere near sersi's or xavier's

I never said that, but Aquaman caused a white martian to have a seizure instantly. That was even before his upgrade to boot.

galan7777777
I never said that, but Aquaman caused a white martian to have a seizure instantly. That was even before his upgrade to boot. ok i see what ure saying, but even so would u say his telepathy is on the same level as sersi's or xavier's? AM is a powerful telepath and as ive said telepathy is the only real chance he has at beating herc, but im just not convinced that it would be enough

King_Mungi
ok i see what ure saying, but even so would u say his telepathy is on the same level as sersi's or xavier's? AM is a powerful telepath and as ive said telepathy is the only real chance he has at beating herc, but im just not convinced that it would be enough

He would be pretty close, as he has access to "the clear". I don't see why it wouldn't as Hercules has never shown any form of telepathy block.

Accel
We have no idea what even Hercules' thunderclap is capable of, plus without tp yeah Aquaman would lose but it doesn't take him long to use it.
The only time I saw him perform one, I recall he stopped a hurricane or tornado.

galan7777777
He would be pretty close, as he has access to "the clear". I don't see why it wouldn't as Hercules has never shown any form of telepathy block. yeah it would be a good fight, but i dont see AM being able to do enough damage (outside of telepathy) to herc that would put him down, and even with AM's telepathy im still not convinced that it would be enough..... i still say herc ftw

King_Mungi
yeah it would be a good fight, but i dont see AM being able to do enough damage (outside of telepathy) to herc that would put him down, and even with AM's telepathy im still not convinced that it would be enough..... i still say herc ftw

As I mentioned physically Aquaman loses, but honestly what defence does Hercules even have against telepathy?

galan7777777
As I mentioned physically Aquaman loses, but honestly what defence does Hercules even have against telepathy? well, im sure that his olympian body offers him some kind of defense, but im not sure how much....... if AM's telepathy could affect herc then he wins, if not herc beats him handily

King_Mungi
well, im sure that his olympian body offers him some kind of defense, but im not sure how much....... if AM's telepathy could affect herc then he wins, if not herc beats him handily

Why would it? Hercules isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Even Snowbird who is also a demi-god just like Hercules can receive telepathic messages.

Ultraman Baltan
Herc destroys Aquaman.

batdude123
What about Aquaman's magic hand?

galan7777777
Why would it? Hercules isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Even Snowbird who is also a demi-god just like Hercules can receive telepathic messages. because even though he isnt the smartest god he is still a god, and im sure he is more resistant to telepathic assults then a normal person

batdude123
because even though he isnt the smartest god he is still a god, and im sure he is more resistant to telepathic assults then a normal person

Right, but so what? White Martians are more resistent to telepathic assaults than normal people, but Aquaman messed one up pretty badly. I still don't see your point here galan.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Right, but so what? White Martians are more resistent to telepathic assaults than normal people, but Aquaman messed one up pretty badly. I still don't see your point here galan. ive already said that the only chance AM really has is telepathy, i was just arguing that herc is more resiliant to telepathic assults then a normal person would be

batdude123
ive already said that the only chance AM really has is telepathy, i was just arguing that herc is more resiliant to telepathic assults then a normal person would be

Okay, but that doesn't mean anything. Any "hero" has a more of a resistence to telepathy than a "normal" human being.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Okay, but that doesn't mean anything. Any "hero" has a more of a resistence to telepathy than a "normal" human being. agreed, but as an olympian im sure he is more resiliant then most would be..... that was all i was arguing

batdude123
agreed, but as an olympian im sure he is more resiliant then most would be..... that was all i was arguing

Kay..... Aquaman ftw.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman's full range of abilities gives him the win. He loses in a strictly physical confrontation, though he doesn't go down easy. He's beaten someone with the strength of Hercules before, and he's beaten Herc's fellow god, Triton.

King_Mungi
because even though he isnt the smartest god he is still a god, and im sure he is more resistant to telepathic assults then a normal person

Demi-god, same as Snowbird. Have any proof he has any resistance to telepathy? As batdude mentioned White Martians have tp resistance yet he still caused one to have a seizure.

tkitna
If its only on a physical basis, Hercules 10/10 in numerous laughers. With telepathy, I dont see any defense for Hercules. Aquaman wins. Hercules is a god and has been mind controlled before as has Thor by Moondragon. Theres no defense there.

draxx_tOfU
Demi-god, same as Snowbird. Have any proof he has any resistance to telepathy? As batdude mentioned White Martians have tp resistance yet he still caused one to have a seizure.

true...

proof please that being a "god" grants you immunity or defense against telepathy...

maybe immunity from earthly diseases, yes, but tp, umm no, maybe, but not hercules, definitely...

Tassadar
Hercules takes the majority, pretty good fight though.

xmarksthespot
By countering with his own telepathic powers and magic hand?

olympian
Originally posted by Accel
The only time I saw him perform one, I recall he stopped a hurricane or tornado.

Created by the Beyonder.

Hes done it more than once. The last time was in the Ares mini by thunderclapping away mistical flames from Ajax, that wer buring him.

Why would it? Hercules isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Even Snowbird who is also a demi-god just like Hercules can receive telepathic messages.

What that has to do with having thelepatic defenses or not? Hercules isent stupid, hes a guy who often lets pride clouds jugdment but when calm he can chose to be rational like any other. Hes no Reed Richards, but who is?

Either you have a powerset/plot decive that includes telephatic defenses or you dont. Id call Hercules more telephatic -resistance- than defensive, wich gives AQ his best chances here. Otherwise hes going to sleep sooner or later.

At least he wont have to worry about drowning.

Jyppe
Some people said in the Super-man vs Hercules thread that Herc is more physhically fit, than Superman. (Or at least on par with him) I dunno about that. AM is very strong, strong enough to tussle with MM and the likes. He could cause lot's of dmg with his magical hand.. + his telepathy.. I dunno..

IMO Hercules should be some what phychially more fit than Thor as Herc doesn't have any other advantages, but that's only my opinion..

grey fox
The entire match rests on whether or not Olympian Gods evolved from fish.

xmarksthespot
Well I can't be certain but I don't think White Martians evolved from fish...

DarkCrawler
Mars has had water...

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by grey fox
The entire match rests on whether or not Olympian Gods evolved from fish. confused WTF! eek! laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by olympian
What that has to do with having thelepatic defenses or not? Hercules isent stupid, hes a guy who often lets pride clouds jugdment but when calm he can chose to be rational like any other. Hes no Reed Richards, but who is?

Either you have a powerset/plot decive that includes telephatic defenses or you dont. Id call Hercules more telephatic -resistance- than defensive, wich gives AQ his best chances here. Otherwise hes going to sleep sooner or later.

At least he wont have to worry about drowning.

Some can will their mind through skilled training to block or resitance telepathy and not have any telepathy to begin with. Hercules has never ever shown that sort of level of skill. I don't mean stupid as book smart stupid, but against telepathy he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Accel
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
confused WTF! eek! laughing
Aquaman's telepathy only affects the part of the brain that evolved from marine life.

Madvillain
Hercules....easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.