Mewtwo vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well, fair fightbig grin

Coleman Trebor
*sigh*

MewTwo teleports Bison into the sun, or space.

QED.

sidekick
idk

superstoner
WTFtomcat

Remulous
bison wins, pkm SUCKS!!!

superstoner
PSYCHO POWER PWNS ALL besides pokemon is gay

Remulous
Originally posted by superstoner
PSYCHO POWER PWNS ALL besides pokemon is gay HELL YEAH!!! screw pikachu and all his friends!

Tha C-Master
CIS Mewtwo wouldn't fare as well. With it off he secures a win.

Shadow54545
who ever bison is he would win anyone would beat pokemon

Remulous
He is from Street Fighter. Bison is the ultimate fighting game boss,there maybe stronger ones but no one is cooler!Exept for Onsluaght,Apocolypse,and Jedah, they are just as Bad Ass.Hyo from Rival Schools too!

The-Judge
well, sorry to destroy the chain of guys rooting for bison, but 180 attack is enough to destroy a building, and mewtwo has a bit over 300... 150 speed is speebbltzing... mewtwo has a lot more than 300... mewtwo is a strong telekinetic speedblitzer with the ability to heal, teleport, create blizzards and a hell lot more... my money on mewtwowink even 5 attack is dangerous to a humanbig grin

Remulous
Originally posted by The-Judge
well, sorry to destroy the chain of guys rooting for bison, but 180 attack is enough to destroy a building, and mewtwo has a bit over 300... 150 speed is speebbltzing... mewtwo has a lot more than 300... mewtwo is a strong telekinetic speedblitzer with the ability to heal, teleport, create blizzards and a hell lot more... my money on mewtwowink even 5 attack is dangerous to a humanbig grin Bison will destroy any and every PKM,no PKM will survive the Psycho Drive Crusher or has a mind strong enough to resist Bisons control.Dude there just PKM.

Blax X
Right... these "just pokemon" have the abilty to contro ltime tiself, as well as the other. Plus, some of these "just pokemon" can destroy houses and entire towns by themselves.

Acrosurge
Bison with the Psycho Drive (SFA3, the height of Bison's power) takes Mewtwo after a very destructive fight. Bison without the Psycho Drive loses fairly quickly.

Bison with the PD was a freakin' monster.

Remulous
Originally posted by Blax X
Right... these "just pokemon" have the abilty to contro ltime tiself, as well as the other. Plus, some of these "just pokemon" can destroy houses and entire towns by themselves. Bison can do the same things exept control time with far greater ease.

Blax X
Blow up a town? Most peopel can, actually. However, he cant control the weather by hismelf, nor eradicate all life on a planet wink

Tha C-Master
Some of the other Pokemon do Via plot device or being in certain conditions... thing is in character most simply aren't killing, they have the power to but their most powerful attacks simply knock others out. Mewtwo's not killing is no different than Spiderman's not killing.

Mewtwo has the power to win, and might be one to utilize it, but most others simply won't.

Remulous
Blow up a town? Most peopel can, actually. However, he cant control the weather by hismelf, nor eradicate all life on a planet wink Bison can't controll weather but i doubt weather will actually effect him,he's survived much worst.Bison can eradicate all life on earth,far easier than any pkm.Bison is not to be underestimated especialy against a pkm.

Mesirus
pokemon haters stfu, bias people need to die
mewtwo has powers beyond bison by a mile, mewtwo wins no question asked, anyone who disagree's is bias and need to hang themselves

Remulous
I beileve there are more SF haters and TOO MANY pkm bias people on this forum.

Mesirus
i hate SF because of fanf**kers miffed
the show was good, but its no where near as good as you think it is
bison wouldn't have a hope against mewtwo
even some of the most powerful characters ever can't, consider what power mewtwo has in his arsenal here erm

Remulous
You give pkm too much credit,they sincerly suck.It's a simple kids show and although Mewtwo may have an arsenal of powers they are't strong enough to beat Bison.I'd like too see Mewtwo get obliterated and come back again.Honestly, i hate most of nintendos characters period.The are WAY TOO overated,Links the only one I've got respect for.

Mesirus
two things:

no, most pokemon suck, if you actully realise what mewtwo can do then you'd know your chattin bull

mmkay, your bias, so silence or i shall fart in your general direction no expression

Remulous
O.k. dude if you say so.

Mesirus
thats what i thought no expression

ESB -1138
I have to give it to Mewtwo. He turned Ash to stone so all he has to do against Bison is turn him to stone. End of combat.

Remulous
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I have to give it to Mewtwo. He turned Ash to stone so all he has to do against Bison is turn him to stone. End of combat. Bison is to powerful to be turned to stone.Bison is not Ash,if that's the case Bison was able to use Psycho powers to brain wash Ryu and Ken,he'll do the same to Mewtwo."End of combat".

IceJaw
You fail to say how, genius erm

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/8692/fail3ir.jpg

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remulous
Bison is to powerful to be turned to stone.Bison is not Ash,if that's the case Bison was able to use Psycho powers to brain wash Ryu and Ken,he'll do the same to Mewtwo."End of combat".

Mewtwo was created by the DNA of the world's strongest Pokemon that had physic powers of such great extent. And Alakazm (another physic) tried to use physic powers against Mewtwo and all he did was reverse it with very little ease.

Mewtwo was capable of negate the powers of normal and super cloned pokemon while fighting Mew. Mewtwo would just negate all the powers Bison has.

Blax X
not to mentio nthat pokemon CAN kill humans. As mew-two BLEW UP AN ISLAND AND KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ON PURPOSE in the first movie. he wants to kill us all, and hes quiet capable of it. he killed hundreds of scientists because one of them said that he was nothing more then an experiment.

Tha C-Master
Mewtwo was quite exceptional and even captured pokemon... excluding him it says the fights end in knockouts. Or the people go running away like Team Rocket. It's a kid show but there are several out there, and their "holding back" is no different than Spiderman's. But my opinion has already been said.

Blax X
True.. but mew-two's exceptional'ness doesn't really matter because ehs the oen fighting wink ALthough you already said that, so there was no need for me to say that...

Kaled
*sigh* look its like this:

battle starts, mewtwo used that barriar ball, and crashes into bison vapourizeing him, end of battle.

or heres another

battle starts, mewtwo controls bison and rips apart his body, end of battle.

or how about this

battle starts, mewtwo uses his powers to throw various items at bison while casting energy balls, bison fall, end of battle.

out of in a infinate number of possiblilites you had to choose this

battle starts, mewtwo watches bison as he gets close and beats him to death without trying to stop him, end of battle.

yeah........riiight no expression

IceJaw
Yepp, that's the way SF fanboys see most things stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
True.. but mew-two's exceptional'ness doesn't really matter because ehs the oen fighting wink ALthough you already said that, so there was no need for me to say that... That means it matters then.

Blax X
Sorry, I confused myself. I think.

Tha C-Master
Teehee no big...

Darkstorm Zero
In my mind, this is incredibly close... Both are suped up superpowered maniacs with no qualms about killing people, both are capable of huge landmass attacks and both posess an array of formidable combat powers...

It's incredibly hard to determine... Mew two I think has a slight edge in overall energy manipulative power (Telekinesis, barriers and havy projectiles) Whereas Bison by far surpasses the Pokemon in combat skill and capablility, as well as physical strength.

What makes this battle so close however, is that both of these guys posess combat enhancing powers... Bison blowing up cities and killing some of SFers best warriors (Charlie, and Chun Li's father for example), Mewtwo blowing up islands and waiving off other PKM energy attacks like it was a bad stench...

I cannot decide... I want to say Bison due to his better combat prowess... but...

badacyborg
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
In my mind, this is incredibly close... Both are suped up superpowered maniacs with no qualms about killing people, both are capable of huge landmass attacks and both posess an array of formidable combat powers...

It's incredibly hard to determine... Mew two I think has a slight edge in overall energy manipulative power (Telekinesis, barriers and havy projectiles) Whereas Bison by far surpasses the Pokemon in combat skill and capablility, as well as physical strength.

What makes this battle so close however, is that both of these guys posess combat enhancing powers... Bison blowing up cities and killing some of SFers best warriors (Charlie, and Chun Li's father for example), Mewtwo blowing up islands and waiving off other PKM energy attacks like it was a bad stench...

I cannot decide... I want to say Bison due to his better combat prowess... but...
Nice, an unbiased answer for once. I commend you...Now I think the winner of this battle would have to be...niether, due to the fact that their battle would probably be so destructive, the world will probably just blow to bits!

Kaled
Originally posted by badacyborg
Nice, an unbiased answer for once. I commend you...Now I think the winner of this battle would have to be...niether, due to the fact that their battle would probably be so destructive, the world will probably just blow to bits!

for bison thats best-case scenario

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by badacyborg
Nice, an unbiased answer for once. I commend you...Now I think the winner of this battle would have to be...niether, due to the fact that their battle would probably be so destructive, the world will probably just blow to bits! Who was I being biased against again?

Remulous
Bisons' power comes from a far greater source then technology,unlike Mewtwo who is just a clone of another pkm. What in the hell gives you guys reason to beileve that Mewtwo is stronger than Bison.Do you really hate SF that much?Everything Mewtwo has done Bison can do much greater with far greater ease,not only that but Bison is damn near unkillable.

IceJaw
ZOMG YOU FAIL TO PROVE ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!111111111129

Mewtwo isnt a robot, he was CREATED from another pkm's DNA that doesn't mean the source of his power is tehnology more like his mind, you noob erm

Tell us, what the hell is Bison gonna do when he has been turned into a statue, huh? Can you answer that?

Remulous
Originally posted by IceJaw
ZOMG YOU FAIL TO PROVE ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!111111111129

Mewtwo isnt a robot, he was CREATED from another pkm's DNA that doesn't mean the source of his power is tehnology more like his mind, you noob erm

Tell us, how the hell is Bison gonna do when he has been turned into a statue, huh? Can you answer that? Calm down! I didnt say he was a robot,I said exactly what he was A CLONE made by technology.Mewtwos' mind was made from technology, thus with out technology he would not exist.He turned Ash and the other weak humans into statues,Bison is far too strong to be effected by such attacks.You tell me what Mewtwo is gonna do when Bison uses his Psycho power to turn him into a pet.I fail to prove anything? What about you,you never prove anything.You haven't said anything reasonable to defend Mewtwo.So calm down!

Kaled
Originally posted by Kaled

battle starts, mewtwo used that barriar ball, and crashes into bison vapourizeing him, end of battle.

or heres another

or how about this

battle starts, mewtwo uses his powers to throw various items at bison while casting energy balls, bison fall, end of battle.

battle starts, mewtwo watches bison as he gets close and beats him to death without trying to stop him, end of battle.

read please no expression

bisons power is very pale in comparison to Mewtwo's
Its no where near a match, or even in the same league

IceJaw
Calm down! I didnt say he was a robot,I said exactly what he was A CLONE made by technology.Mewtwos' mind was made from technology, thus with out technology he would not exist.He turned Ash and the other weak humans into statues,Bison is far too strong to be effected by such attacks.You tell me what Mewtwo is gonna do when Bison uses his Psycho power to turn him into a pet.I fail to prove anything? What about you,you never prove anything.You haven't said anything reasonable to defend Mewtwo.So calm down!
Learn why people l33t speak, especially to you erm

I don't have anything to say cuz most things have already been said, if I'd say something that has already been said I'd be ignorant, which I'm not, so shush, baby Remo erm

You countered the "Mewtwo turns Bison into a statue" with "bison is too powerfull to get turned into a statue" < = that's not even an argument, just an oppinion based on bullshit erm

Your missing the point, the source of his power is Mew and he exists cuz of technology (which btw IS VERY FRIGGIN IRRELEVANT)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Mewtwo was created by the DNA of the world's strongest Pokemon that had physic powers of such great extent. And Alakazm (another physic) tried to use physic powers against Mewtwo and all he did was reverse it with very little ease.

Mewtwo was capable of negate the powers of normal and super cloned pokemon while fighting Mew. Mewtwo would just negate all the powers Bison has. That says it all, Mewtwo wins

Darkstorm Zero
Wow, that makes alot of leaps of logic... who's to say Mew Two could actually deactivate Bison's power for starters? Bison's power is fueled by Hatred and Rage, both of which Mew Two is full of.

Mew Two didn't turn Ash to stone on his own... it was a collission of energy shots by both Mew and Mew Two, of which Ash happened to be at the flashpoint of, and thats what petrified and killed him.

Thirdly, neither of you is taing into account Bison's full range of demonstrated powers. Telekinesis is also part of Bison's forte, levitation, energy enhanced physical attacks, teleportation, and huge energy based attacks that not only cause severe physical impact, but burns with the blue Psycho Flames...

Once again, I am not stating that Bison wins, but this match is considerably closer than your depicting, and again, stop trying to derail the forums with pointless spite threads...

Kaled
Wow, that makes alot of leaps of logic... who's to say Mew Two could actually deactivate Bison's power for starters? Bison's power is fueled by Hatred and Rage, both of which Mew Two is full of.

well he does it to alakazam, before mew+mewtwo the most powerful psychic pokemon, and its pre-evolutinary could trun pika's elctric around on him. Mewtwo is (exculding mew) by far the most pwerful pokemon in that world, bison powerful yes, there where pyshics in pokemon, they are nothing when compaired to mewtwo.... so its theoretical but so its the entire fight right?

Mew Two didn't turn Ash to stone on his own... it was a collission of energy shots by both Mew and Mew Two, of which Ash happened to be at the flashpoint of, and thats what petrified and killed him.

yeah i couldn't help notice that too

Thirdly, neither of you is taing into account Bison's full range of demonstrated powers. Telekinesis is also part of Bison's forte, levitation, energy enhanced physical attacks, teleportation, and huge energy based attacks that not only cause severe physical impact, but burns with the blue Psycho Flames...

yeah thats what makes mewtwo so dangerous, he can do that and totally overide other psychics, this being bison in the case at hand

Once again, I am not stating that Bison wins, but this match is considerably closer than your depicting, and again, stop trying to derail the forums with pointless spite threads...

hmmm maybe but i fail to see whats wrong with....

or heres another

or how about this

Darkstorm Zero
well he does it to alakazam, before mew+mewtwo the most powerful psychic pokemon, and its pre-evolutinary could trun pika's elctric around on him. Mewtwo is (exculding mew) by far the most pwerful pokemon in that world, bison powerful yes, there where pyshics in pokemon, they are nothing when compaired to mewtwo.... so its theoretical but so its the entire fight right?

Actually, thats a debate by and of itself, since the introduction of new pokemon as the series progressed, To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced the Mew or Mewtwo hold the title of "The Strongest pokemon" anymore. As for trying to deactivate Bison's power, well, firstly, Bison's power is very very different from that of a Pokemon, we cannot simply assume that Mew Two can just flick off Bison's powers when the Pokemon doesn't know anything about them.

yeah i couldn't help notice that too

stick out tongue

yeah thats what makes mewtwo so dangerous, he can do that and totally overide other psychics, this being bison in the case at hand

As stated earlier, Mew Two doesn't know how Bison's powers work, and we know that Bison's definitely more experienced when it comes to combat.

hmmm maybe but i fail to see whats wrong with....

Because none of those scenarios take into account Bison's abilities, you have to look at both sides of the coin before you can reach an objective decision. I'd hate to say it dude, but in your haste in making this spite thread, you've not looked at all the facts concerning the battle and started declaring winners right off the get go.

Chill down a bit and look at the match objectively, then you'll see what I see. The match is not as far apart as your describing, and although I agree that mewtwo has the edge here, the match is still considerably closer than your describing.

Kaled
Actually, thats a debate by and of itself, since the introduction of new pokemon as the series progressed, To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced the Mew or Mewtwo hold the title of "The Strongest pokemon" anymore. As for trying to deactivate Bison's power, well, firstly, Bison's power is very very different from that of a Pokemon, we cannot simply assume that Mew Two can just flick off Bison's powers when the Pokemon doesn't know anything about them.
oh yeah i went as far as 250 then i thought screw this, too many so i stick to the 151,

As stated earlier, Mew Two doesn't know how Bison's powers work, and we know that Bison's definitely more experienced when it comes to combat.
taking this into accound we can't possibly know what to expect , mewtwo will see a human, and bison with see a deformed monkey happy

Because none of those scenarios take into account Bison's abilities, you have to look at both sides of the coin before you can reach an objective decision. I'd hate to say it dude, but in your haste in making this spite thread, you've not looked at all the facts concerning the battle and started declaring winners right off the get go. the fist scenario sounds pretty solid thhough, i'm not aware of any power bison might have that could stop the glowy ball, but then i'v been wrong before......many many times erm

Chill down a bit and look at the match objectively, then you'll see what I see. The match is not as far apart as your describing, and although I agree that mewtwo has the edge here, the match is still considerably closer than your describing. i suppose, ahh the crazy energy of youth wink

Darkstorm Zero
oh yeah i went as far as 250 then i thought screw this, too many so i stick to the 151,

Eh well, to each their own... I usually only focus on the best and the baddest anyways stick out tongue

taking this into accound we can't possibly know what to expect , mewtwo will see a human, and bison with see a deformed monkey happy

It makes the match more intriguing for starters, and besides, we don't know what kind of effect the Psycho Power would play on Mewtwo's mind if he tried to flick them off (Remember peoples, the Psycho Power is by and of itself, a sentient entity, Bison is just the host.)

the fist scenario sounds pretty solid thhough, i'm not aware of any power bison might have that could stop the glowy ball, but then i'v been wrong before......many many times erm

Teleportation, for starters. Psycho Mines, the Psycho Crusher is actually a perfect match for it considering that they are similar attacks stick out tongue

i suppose, ahh the crazy energy of youth wink

It happens (Hell there are times I've lost my cool and posted gibberish at 3AM, ask C Master stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I just piss people off on accident, like I did today sad

IceJaw
Remo didn't post? confused

Remulous
Originally posted by IceJaw
Learn why people l33t speak, especially to you erm

I don't have anything to say cuz most things have already been said, if I'd say something that has already been said I'd be ignorant, which I'm not, so shush, baby Remo erm

You countered the "Mewtwo turns Bison into a statue" with "bison is too powerfull to get turned into a statue" < = that's not even an argument, just an oppinion based on bullshit erm

Your missing the point, the source of his power is Mew and he exists cuz of technology (which btw IS VERY FRIGGIN IRRELEVANT)
That says it all, Mewtwo wins Well if you don't have any thing positive to say contributing to the debate then,DONT POST AT ALL!!!Also,at least I put up an argument ,you constantly post fanboy bullshit with no evidence behind it.Do you even realize that every thing you acuse me of you do yourself.You just need to silence your self and take some time to think.The point is,people are saying that Mewtwo's WAY stronger but have no proof.Bisons feats and capabilitys far out class Mewtwos.Take a chill pill and take time to think about your self before you insult others.You really need to grow up unless my assumptions are correct and your only 16.

Kaled
Well if you don't have any thing positive to say contributing to the debate then,DONT POST AT ALL!!!Also,at least I put up an argument ,you constantly post fanboy bullshit with no evidence behind it.Do you even realize that every thing you acuse me of you do yourself.You just need to silence your self and take some time to think.The point is,people are saying that Mewtwo's WAY stronger but have no proof.Bisons feats and capabilitys far out class Mewtwos.Take a chill pill and take time to think about your self before you insult others.You really need to grow up unless my assumptions are correct and your only 16.

bison is a powerful guy only a fool would statother wise, but mewtwo's in another league, he has psychic powers that can totally over run other psychics. he was able to control 3 of the most powerful pokemon at the same time and gary and really hurt them without even trying. when he got miffed he made and entire island go boom in an instant. Some pretty awesome mojo i think happy His most difficult power to consider is that barrair that has a tendency to vapourise what even comes in contact, then theres the energy balls that make things go boom and finally the immense psyhcic energy he weilds, thats why he's so highly rated Remu happy

but i'm a fanboy so confused

Remulous
bison is a powerful guy only a fool would statother wise, but mewtwo's in another league, he has psychic powers that can totally over run other psychics. he was able to control 3 of the most powerful pokemon at the same time and gary and really hurt them without even trying. when he got miffed he made and entire island go boom in an instant. Some pretty awesome mojo i think happy His most difficult power to consider is that barrair that has a tendency to vapourise what even comes in contact, then theres the energy balls that make things go boom and finally the immense psyhcic energy he weilds, thats why he's so highly rated Remu happy

but i'm a fanboy so confused Ill admit Mewtwo is powerful as well. I just don't like pkm. Bison has done the same things Mewtwo has but many times over. Not only did Bison use his powers too control Ryu and Ken but he has controled 12 other powerful female assassins and an entire army of people. Not only that he took on damn near half the SF cast at the same time. Bison blew up far more things than just islands and he was only charging up when he did it. At his best he could probally take Gouki and i don't see any pkm beating him. Bison has a force feild that does the same thing Mewtwos does and or he can teleprt projectiles in any place he wants,hell,he can teleport his damn self. Unlike Mewtwo, Bison's power is eternal, it still remains even after he is destroyed. Also Bison has been completly obliterated several times and has come back nearly every time exept for the last time and thats only becuase his soul was sent to hell admedietly.I just don't see Mewtwo beating that.

Kaled
Ill admit Mewtwo is powerful as well. I just don't like pkm. Bison has done the same things Mewtwo has but many times over. Not only did Bison use his powers too control Ryu and Ken but he has controled 12 other powerful female assassins and an entire army of people. Not only that he took on damn near half the SF cast at the same time. Bison blew up far more things than just islands and he was only charging up when he did it. At his best he could probally take Gouki and i don't see any pkm beating him. Bison has a force feild that does the same thing Mewtwos does and or he can teleprt projectiles in any place he wants,hell,he can teleport his damn self. Unlike Mewtwo, Bison's power is eternal, it still remains even after he is destroyed. Also Bison has been completly obliterated several times and has come back nearly every time exept for the last time and thats only becuase his soul was sent to hell admedietly.I just don't see Mewtwo beating that.

its the extremity of mewtwo's powers, well beyond anythink in pokemon world, and alakazam could mind control like 4 of the top pokemon, but even that got absoutly nothing on mewtwo,

it seems certain that mewtwos powers are beyond bison's, mewtwo is the most powerful psychic character any game has ever produced. That doesn't change here and now

as for controling an army, mewtwo did destroy teams rockets like 1000 anti-psychic jets and machine without even trying in the return of mewtwo

Plus for all the morons who say pokemon can't kill because they haven't mewtwo is one of the only pokemon that does kill, nay slaughter hundred of humans

Remulous
How does that prove he's stronger than Bison.Mewtwo may have taken on 1000s of humans and blew stuff up but Bison basicy took on the world,he was wanted in every country and blew stuff up.Mewtwo has psychic power over Bison but Bison has Psycho power and overall greater physical speed and strength.

Blax X
Not speed. Mew-Two can teleport at will, as well as fly across the world in minutes, and fly through space. I even read somewere that he can enter other dimensions, though Im not so sure about that.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh boy... after all that work trying to calm the tension, everything explodes again...

Oh well... Chalk it up to people with inflexible views

Blax X
You're nto refering to my post are you? because if so, you're incredibly wrong.

Darkstorm Zero
To be honest, I didn't really get that vibe from you... However, When you mentioned Mew Two's capabilities just now, you do realise that Bison shared many of these traits - Including: Instant Teleportation, Mental manipulation of other beings, and the ability to travel incredibly fast under his own power (Chun Li's ending had Bison travel from Thailand to Washington DC in less than 2 minutes, it took a precise strike with Bison's own satelite weapon to stop him.)

I don't see why it must be so hard for many people to understand that this fight is very close, similar powers and abilities, and all that, although both contenders exel in different areas, Bison's combat experience and superior physical abilities vs Mew Two's broader energy manipulation techniques. Now in my mind there's not enough difference bitween the two characters abilities to justify the overexageration that either side of this debate claims for either character, so please, if you guys want to continue this debate, do it properly, do it nicely, and stop the pointless bickering.

Tha C-Master
mewtwo is the most powerful psychic character any game has ever produced. That doesn't change here and now I don't know about all of that.

Blax X
To be honest, I didn't really get that vibe from you... However, When you mentioned Mew Two's capabilities just now, you do realise that Bison shared many of these traits - Including: Instant Teleportation, Mental manipulation of other beings, and the ability to travel incredibly fast under his own power (Chun Li's ending had Bison travel from Thailand to Washington DC in less than 2 minutes, it took a precise strike with Bison's own satelite weapon to stop him.)

Yes I do realzie that. However, I was merely stating that unless its backed up, the assuption that Bison is faster is mute.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, I gues I just verified it for you then wink

Kaled
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I don't know about all of that.
oh who's i miss? erm

How does that prove he's stronger than Bison.Mewtwo may have taken on 1000s of humans and blew stuff up but Bison basicy took on the world,he was wanted in every country and blew stuff up.Mewtwo has psychic power over Bison but Bison has Psycho power and overall greater physical speed and strength.

who want to do that thing again where we agree to disagree??

Tha C-Master
oh who's i miss? erm

who want to do that thing again where we agree to disagree?? The scope of gaming is wide and there are several REGULAR type characters capable of altering reality and the world with ease, which is why I questioned you using all of gaming as a pretext.

Blax X
I concur that we should just agree to disagree about this.

shin_remy
Bison was immortal evil face

Kaled
mewtwo was insane big grin

Remulous
Not speed. Mew-Two can teleport at will, as well as fly across the world in minutes, and fly through space. I even read somewere that he can enter other dimensions, though Im not so sure about that. Bison can do the same thing.

Remulous

I don't see why it must be so hard for many people to understand that this fight is very close, similar powers and abilities, and all that, although both contenders exel in different areas, Bison's combat experience and superior physical abilities vs Mew Two's broader energy manipulation techniques. Now in my mind there's not enough difference bitween the two characters abilities to justify the overexageration that either side of this debate claims for either character, so please, if you guys want to continue this debate, do it properly, do it nicely, and stop the pointless bickering. Dude you make alot of sence, not that everyone else doesn't, but I don't think my veiws can be changed becuase It's hard for me to take pkm seriously.

Blax X
Bison can do the same thing.

Yeah, we know. You've said that a thousand times.

Oh and C-Master, btw... my mom saw your pic on my myspace and thinks your super hot no expression

Tha C-Master
lol your mom said that?

I've always liked older women... naughty

Swe_Bum
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blax X
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
lol your mom said that?

I've always liked older women... naughty

no expression

laughing out loud

Kayne Archeron
Blax X's mom owns Bison and Mewtwo =|

IceJaw
laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
It's true. embarrasment

Blax X
True, never underestimate an angry black women no expression

Tha C-Master
THe word woman scares me so much right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.