ROTS Sidious vs. Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jen'ari
Setting takes place in the temple training room.

superstoner
good match

Jen'ari
Reported!

Ushgarak
Cut out that offensive behaviour, stoner.

superstoner
yes,sirsadangel

jollyjim311
Sidious.

Jen'ari
Couldn't Traya technically just drain him like she did those jedi masters.

jollyjim311
She'd get fried first.

superstoner
did yall happened to know a thieteen yerold that went by numan(i got some interesting info on him)

Jen'ari
Originally posted by jollyjim311
She'd get fried first.

And you're certain about that?

Quinlan_Vos
This thread has been done several times.

Jen'ari
Searched 'Traya Sidious', 'Traya Palpatine', 'Kreia Sidious' and 'Kreia Palpatine'. Nothing came up, just DE Sidious.

jollyjim311
Traya has one hand. It took all of Mace's strength to block Sidious lightning for a little while with a saber, and both of Yoda's hands to block it. She would get fried and not have the concentration for an insta-kill, even if she could do it.

Darth Sexy
whats to say Traya doesn't get off her instakill first?

Jen'ari
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Traya has one hand. It took all of Mace's strength to block Sidious lightning for a little while with a saber, and both of Yoda's hands to block it. She would get fried and not have the concentration for an insta-kill, even if she could do it.

And having another hand would somehow increase the speed at which she could pull an attack off?
Who's saying Sidious would pull some lightning off before traya can pull off a force drain, and who's saying that Traya wouldn't be able to defend against the lightning when a weaker force user (Mace) was able to?

superstoner
tie she fried WHILE draining him...

Quinlan_Vos
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t407548.html

Of course, if that link was during the time where Marka Ragnos could blow up solar systems, then yes, it's fair to do this topic again. But if not, then here is the link.

Anyway, Sidious is greater than Traya regardless.

Sidious > Traya in saber-wise.
Traya > Sidious in the Force.

However, Sidious's skill in the Force is also very good, so he wins.

Lightsnake
Traya>Sidious in the Force?

Funny, you base this on...what?

Traya has...one attack going for her that she maaaybe got from the exile or focuses on surprise and is far obsolete by PT times. She doesn't stand much a chance.

Who's to say Traya doesn't get her ass drained first?

jollyjim311
Lightsabers are harder to lift than senate pods, duh.

Coleman Trebor
MUHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

superstoner
yeah or they have old people sex(wrinkleturn on)

darthsith19
superstoner, what do you know about numan?

superstoner
last month i was in juve. and this 11year old kid came all crying and stuff well he had been brought in for trying to hack a bunch of forums one of them kmc but he got caught and was sentenced till he was 21 and when he gets out he will stil have 15 years to serve in federal penetentiary... but anyways we found out and 4 guys who site crashed because of him gang-r-aped him quite a lot (3 of them were black)

darthsith19
Hmm... not sure whether to believe this or not.

superstoner
believe it i watched it happen after he told his 20 or so usernames(for Just KMC)he is some gangs little biatch

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by superstoner
last month i was in juve. and this 11year old kid came all crying and stuff well he had been brought in for trying to hack a bunch of forums one of them kmc but he got caught and was sentenced till he was 21 and when he gets out he will stil have 15 years to serve in federal penetentiary... but anyways we found out and 4 guys who site crashed because of him gang-r-aped him quite a lot (3 of them were black)

of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

you sound like my nephew (hes 6).

does anyone else smell bulshit... superstoner, you have some on your lip, better wipe that.

superstoner
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

you sound like my nephew (hes 6).

does anyone else smell bulshit... superstoner, you have some on your lip, better wipe that. wtf... 1'm 15 im not kidding... anyways(before jedi wankster windie interrupted)kmc wasn't the only forum he got his butt kickoff of that's why those guys did that(alabama has a lot more brutal places for juve than were ever your from)

Darth Grizzle
Traya would force own him smile

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by superstoner

As a person with extensive knowledge of the law, I don't even know why i'm wasting text by telling you you're full of shit. You're most likely either:
A. Numan
B. Some sock who got banned before/after/during Numan.

But for my amusement let me explain why you're an idiot with this ridiculous story.

Hacking forums is computer fraud, and your sentence is dependant on the amount of damage you've caused and the importance of the forum. Now I highly doubt any forum is of the utmost importance so the MOST you will ever get doing this is a fine. And to top it off, if you're a minor, they'll tell you to never do it again, give you a small fine, and make you do community service while your parents beat the shit out of you for being an antisocial dickweed and wasting all that time on the computer.

darthsith19
Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Sexy, I thought the time in jail seemed quite fishy but I did't want to say so and then be wrong and sound like a dumbass. stick out tongue

superstoner
Punk'd

Mechanuman
Blah blah blah, I'm a sock - REX

Quinlan_Vos
lol

Mechanuman
EDIT

Quinlan_Vos
Dude, if you have a hard shlong longer than a foot, you'll die of blood losss.

Mechanuman
EDIT

Quinlan_Vos
Dude, didn't you like choke and die. You're story is quite flawed.

Mechanuman
EDIT

Captain REX
Numan, STFU. Nobody cares about your foolish little stories.

Captain REX
This thread has been done before, and has been visited by Numan, so I'm closing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.