Darth Sion vs the 501st

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superstoner
setting-Korriban (Valley of the Dark Lords)

Jen'ari
Sion.

Quinlan_Vos
Hmm, well if Sion can keep himself alive, yeah. But if was just his ability vs. the 501st then he would still might win or lose but kill about everybody exept one lucky survivor.

superstoner
he has a time limit of 90 minutes then he loses the ablilty to comeback

Coleman Trebor
he cant kill all..omething thousand of them in nintey minutes.

Sion goes down, hard.

Quinlan_Vos
How many people are in the 501st anyway?

Sith Lord Windu
gotta be at least 5,000. i think about 10,000.

Null ARC Avis
rarly under 10,000. he goes down, HARD!

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor

Sion goes down, hard.

superstoner
ok i see how that turns out... increase it to 4 hours of Slash-Fest

Darth Kreiger
Legion = 5,000 men in a Traditional Roman Legion(otherwise it ain't a Legion)

Sion wins this, unless they all run around for a long time

kamikz
I don't see how Sion even could walk 2 meters without getting slashed to the ground. He wouldn't be able to move under that kind of fire, and he would undoubtedly give in after some time...

((The_Anomaly))
The 501st p00ns

Sith Lord Windu
he gets disinetgrated instantly

darth fury
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
he gets disinetgrated instantly

How can he get disintergrated he is invincible to physical harm ! unless he loses the will to fight against 10,000 or however many ppl there are he can't be beat.

superstoner
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
he gets disinetgrated instantly he has a time limit of 90 minutes then he loses the ablilty to comeback... ok i see how that turns out... increase it to 4 hours of Slash-Fest

he has a time limit of 90 minutes then he loses the ablilty to comeback

kamikz
He will lose. He won't be able to walk when under such serious fire, he would be pushed back and down on the ground. It's to much fire for him to go against, even if he won't die, he won't be able see anything or do anything, cause his body will be hit by hundreds of blaster bolts every second....

jollyjim311
Sion lasts a second deflecting fire, then his lightsaber gets shot out of his hand and destroyed. Once the 501st runs out of ammo after a few hours, sion gets up in another hour, and has, maybe 15 minutes to kill thousands with his hands. He loses, and gets his arse kicked.

Actually, now that I think about it, they wouldn't run out of ammo. Sion loses, no matter how you slice it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.