First off a bad thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong
Here's a Bad thread! There are alot of socks trolling around. There are alot of ridiculous polls with lame choices. Everyone is arguing. So far its bad. thumb down

Strangelove
Actually, most of the socks are gone now.

Noble Strong
then its yesterdays news.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Noble Strong
Here's a Bad thread! There are alot of socks trolling around. There are alot of ridiculous polls with lame choices. Everyone is arguing. So far its bad. thumb down

i sense a sock in you???

Strangelove
Which makes the thread even more bad! Brilliant!

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/guinness_commercial.jpg

Noble Strong
Originally posted by Lightningrod
i sense a sock in you???
actually i just made it as a complete opposite of Tired Hikers Finally A good Thread thread

Lightningrod
actually i just made it as a complete opposite of the tired hikers Thread Finally a good thread thread

no it isnt that
just i sense it though

Noble Strong
First off let search the meaning of sock then it will explain why?

Few mins later.. I found this...Originally posted by Storm
A sock is an additional account created by an existing member pretending to be a separate person.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Alley
ohhh...that's what a sock is. I spent all of yeaterday trying to figure that out.

Noble Strong
requesting thread to be closed by thread starter due to fission mail

Itzak
requesting thread to be closed by thread starter due to fission mail

I want the last post! w00t

Slyððering
Boop.

Barker
I'm Human.

Slyððering

Itzak
I eat air..... no expression ................................................... with a spoon....... no expression

Roland
I have bottles of oxygen that I eat. . . . . . . . . . . . . with a little oxygen mask. No wonder I'm fat. cry

Devalion
You should try dust yes

Itzak
Originally posted by Roland
I have bottles of oxygen that I eat. . . . . . . . . . . . . with a little oxygen mask. No wonder I'm fat. cry

petpet

Dont' worry... you'll soon explode.

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.