Tol Skorr & Assajj Ventress vs. Kadrien Sey & Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jar Jar
Tol Skorr & Assajj Ventress vs. Kadrian Sey & Sora Bulq

superstoner
Assajj and Sora are the only factors here,... Sora WTFpwn Assajj

jollyjim311
Team Asajj.

Jen'ari
Actually really close. I'd put Bulq slightly above Assaj, but I would do the same with Skorr and Sey too. I'd say Assaj's team wins, but that's just a guess.

Council#13
I'd say Sora and Kadrien win. This depends on which Assaj. Sora Bulq was almost as good as Mace Windu, who beat Assaj pretty badly in the Schism comic. Skorr is definately better then Kadrien, but if Sora can get rid of Assaj quick enough, then he and Sey will win.

kamikz
Was he really almost as good as Mace? Cause Dooku toyed his ass as he fought Tholme at the same time...

Council#13
Pffft. Sora was pretending in that fight

darthsith19
I don't really know anything about Kadrien Sey but Sora'd take Asajj if they fought so all Tol would have to do is hold Sey off till Asajj dies. Can he do that?

Quinlan_Vos
Obsession Asajj Ventress is better than Quinlan Vos, who's better than Sora Bulq.

Team Ventress wins because Karien Sey goes down from Skorr, and then her and him beat the crap out of Sora.

kamikz
Originally posted by Council#13
Pffft. Sora was pretending in that fight

I thought that was after the duel which he joined Dooku...

darthsith19
I disagree, Asajj could not have lasted as long against Mace as Sora did when he fought Mace, no way. And Sora wasn't Dooku's right hand man for no reason, he was Dooku's right hand man while Asajj was merely his b*tch.

Isn't Karien Sey a girl? You obviously have no idea what your talking about. If you don't know who Sey is how can you say that she'd beat Tol.

I've been confused about that for a while. But what Council#13 says makes sense - after all, Sora told Mace that Dooku approached him after the Battle of Geonosis and converted him to the Dark Side, which makes it seem like it happened right after the battle and the fight with Tholme was merely a set-up so Bulq would seem like a hero and be able to convert other Jedi to the CIS. And it would explain why Bulq got pwnd by Dooku but lasted a little while against Mace, who > Dooku.

Quinlan_Vos
WTF are you talking about? Obviously, you don't know simple sentences. I said Tol Skorr would defeat Kadrien Sey, and then her (Asajj Ventress) and him (Tol Skorr) would destory Sora Bulq. Wow, that was stupid. And I know who Kadrien Sey is. Quinlan Vos slays her on Kiffu.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
I disagree, Asajj could not have lasted as long against Mace as Sora did when he fought Mace, no way. And Sora wasn't Dooku's right hand man for no reason, he was Dooku's right hand man while Asajj was merely his b*tch.

Isn't Karien Sey a girl? You obviously have no idea what your talking about. If you don't know who Sey is how can you say that she'd beat Tol.

I've been confused about that for a while. But what Council#13 says makes sense - after all, Sora told Mace that Dooku approached him after the Battle of Geonosis and converted him to the Dark Side, which makes it seem like it happened right after the battle and the fight with Tholme was merely a set-up so Bulq would seem like a hero and be able to convert other Jedi to the CIS. And it would explain why Bulq got pwnd by Dooku but lasted a little while against Mace, who > Dooku.

Well if you think about it, he does use the best saber to saber style, and maybe Sora was inexperienced at fighting it, and he did get him with lightning which Mace doesn't have. Either way, it doesn't matter though....

darthsith19
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
WTF are you talking about? Obviously, you don't know simple sentences. I said Tol Skorr would defeat Kadrien Sey, and then her (Asajj Ventress) and him (Tol Skorr) would destory Sora Bulq. Wow, that was stupid. And I know who Kadrien Sey is. Quinlan Vos slays her on Kiffu.
Please forgive me. For one thing, I though you said Sey kills Tol. Another thing is I was thinking of Sev'rance Tann instead of Kadrian Sey. Anyways, so yeah, I agree with you then.

Yeah, whatever.

Council#13
Originally posted by kamikz
I thought that was after the duel which he joined Dooku...

Nope. Later during the Seige of Saluecima or however it's spelt, he says that the duel and Tholme's rescue allowed him to return to the Temple a hero

jollyjim311
Mace left Sora in a pile of debris, while Asajj just decided to leave the fight with Mace because she was outclassed. Both were owned by Dooku's lightning. I honestly think Asajj could take Sora.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Mace left Sora in a pile of debris, while Asajj just decided to leave the fight with Mace because she was outclassed. Both were owned by Dooku's lightning. I honestly think Asajj could take Sora.
Sora lasted far longer against Mace than Asajj did. Dooku just zapped Asajj into submission, he actually had to fight Sora first and disarm him before he was able to use lightning on him, and even then Sora was already turned to the Dark Side, so that doesn't really count.

Captain REX
Sora is quite formidable, but Tol Skorr isn't nobody, while Kadrian Sey pretty much is...might be a factor.

Council#13
She lost pretty badly to Quinlan Vos, who didn't have much practice at the time. I dunno. Maybe I'm mixing up my comics. I know he killed her though.

Captain REX
Kadrian Sey pretty much got owned by Vos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.