Got My Very First Detention Today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
.........For talking too much, she said. Uh, yeah. A little awekward, huh?

Lumanix
Don't go to it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Lumanix
Don't go to it.

I did. She started prancing around on how it was going to be 30 minutes and junk, but she made it only 5-10. The "I was just nervous" card really worked.

Ultraman Baltan
DP.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
.........For talking too much, she said. Uh, yeah. A little awekward, huh? Not awkward at all.

Deal with it.

is it comprehensible.....

Barker
Did not merit a Thread.

Blanka
last year i got the most detetions at my school last year but this year i got none

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by InnerRise
Not awkward at all.

Deal with it.

I did. You need to deal with the fact that having detention for the very first time for talking a lot is a little wierd. So sit down and shut your pie hole.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Barker
Did not merit a Thread.

Like I care what you say about this topic.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Blanka
last year i got the most detetions at my school last year but this year i got none

For what?

Captain REX
*hasn't had a detention in years*

Blanka
For what?

1.for not doing my homework
2.for talking alot
3.talking back at the teacher
4.not following directions
5. being dumb

Slyððering
Originally posted by Captain REX

*Mutters inanely to himself about REX....*

stick out tongue

InnerRise
I did. You need to deal with the fact that having detention for the very first time for talking a lot is a little wierd. So sit down and shut your pie hole. Umm...It's not a fact. There's nothing WEIRD about it so suck it up and deal with the fact that you went to DETENTION for a REASON.

Um...and I am sitting down. Maybe if you hadn't been running your mouth you would have noticed.

Captain REX

Noa

" she said laughing

Slyððering
ermm

shifty

Ultraman Baltan
Umm...It's not a fact. There's nothing WEIRD about it so suck it up and deal with the fact that you went to DETENTION for a REASON.

Um...and I am sitting down. Maybe if you hadn't been running your mouth you would have noticed.

So I didn't suck it up, even though I honestly cared less about it? You have issues. I wrote this thread because it's something to do. DEAL WITH IT.

Ultraman Baltan
1.for not doing my homework
2.for talking alot
3.talking back at the teacher
4.not following directions
5. being dumb

Woah.

Milkie
no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Since she said "I think you talk too much" for an excuse, I don't think it was something for detention.

Blanka
Woah. talking back at the teacher was only once but mostly because of not doing my homework

InnerRise
So I didn't suck it up, even though I honestly cared less about it? You have issues. I wrote this thread because it's something to do. DEAL WITH IT. I dealt with it by responding to your ludicrous statement about it being WEIRD.

You don't like it.....DEAL WITH IT.

Ultraman Baltan
I dealt with it by responding to your ludicrous statement about it being WEIRD.

You don't like it.....DEAL WITH IT.

Which I already said I did. You obviously lack a ton of reading skills.

Ultraman Baltan
talking back at the teacher was only once but mostly because of not doing my homework

Why not do it?

Blanka
Why not do it? i dont know im lazy but i cant control it

Ultraman Baltan
i dont know im lazy but i cant control it

I'm lazy and I do it.

InnerRise
Which I already said I did. You obviously lack a ton of reading skills. No you lack reading skills.

You told me to DEAL WITH IT and I told you the fact that I responded to this stupidness was me DEALING WITH IT.

Can't be anymore obvious than that KID.

I see why your little BRATTY @$$ got Detention. You need another one.

The fact that you've come on here to complain about it in this way only proves your teacher right. The only mistake she made was not making it long enough.

You're the one who was sent to Detention. What skills did you lack to get yourself in that predicament.

THINK ABOUT IT AND DEAL WITH IT.

It won't be your last.

Ultraman Baltan
No you lack reading skills.

You told me to DEAL WITH IT and I told you the fact that I responded to this stupidness was me DEALING WITH IT.

Can't be anymore obvious than that KID.

I see why your little BRATTY @$$ got Detention. You need another one.

The fact that you've come on here to complain about it in this way only proves your teacher right. The only mistake she made was not making it long enough.

You're the one who was sent to Detention. What skills did you lack to get yourself in that predicament.

THINK ABOUT IT AND DEAL WITH IT.

It won't be your last.

I love so much how you are breaking a blood vessel over this, while I could honestly care less. It's the only detention I ever had, and it's the only one I'm ever going to get. So, once again, deal with.

Sanctuary
A detention? shock How did you make it out alive?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sanctuary
A detention? shock How did you make it out alive?

With a rifle and my pet dinosaur.

Ultraman Baltan
I love so much how you are breaking a blood vessel over this, while I could honestly care less. It's the only detention I ever had, and it's the only one I'm ever going to get. So, once again, deal with.

Oh, and fyi: I didn't really read any of it.

~Da Rev~
.........For talking too much, she said. Uh, yeah. A little awekward, huh? This takes me back to the days of Slipknot when he would be like "i got suspended from school today"

InnerRise
Not breaking a blood vessel.

Breaking a funny bone at your stupidity about the whole situation. Do we really care if you got Detention?

They're animals going extinct needlessly and you're on here complaining about getting Detention. DEAL WITH IT.

mhm

Oh, and fyi: I didn't really read any of it. Made an extra post just to share this little tidbit?

RRRRRiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttttttt.....

Ultraman Baltan
Not breaking a blood vessel.

Breaking a funny bone at your stupidity about the whole situation. Do we really care if you got Detention?

They're animals going extinct needlessly and you're on here complaining about getting Detention. DEAL WITH IT.

Once again, loving the fact that you are paying such attention to something that doesn't even matter.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Did not merit a Thread. true.

InnerRise
doesn't even matter. THANK YOU!!!

You said it right there.

Nuff Said.

mhm

Ultraman Baltan
THANK YOU!!!

You said it right there.

Nuff Said.

mhm

And considering you just HAD to have the last say shows me how self rightious you are.

Weeping Fairy

oh man, that sux. i've never gotten a detention, tho, but over something as trivial as talking that really is a kick in the head roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

InnerRise
And considering you just HAD to have the last say shows me how self rightious you are.

Well If I have to have the last word...STOP RESPONDING.

Barker
Like I care what you say about this topic.
You're tough. smile

Ultraman Baltan
Well If I have to have the last word...STOP RESPONDING.

Nah.

Ronny
*hasn't had a detention in years* Thats cause yous a good boy Rexy happy

I built you that way evillaugh

Prabhodh

Strangelove
Nah. Hey Ultraman....IR.....SHUT UP! As you have both said a couple times at least, none of this matters. So stop arguing over something that doesn't matter.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hey Ultraman....IR.....SHUT UP!

Nah. Considering it's my thread.

Strangelove
Nah. Considering it's my thread. So because it's your thread you can have the last word all the time and then criticize IR for "always needing to have the last word"?

You Fail

Ultraman Baltan
So because it's your thread you can have the last word all the time and then criticize IR for "always needing to have the last word"?

You Fail

Just as you always need to be apart of everything? You fail.
All he did was tell me to suck something up that didn't need to in the first place.

Strangelove
All he did was tell me to suck something up that didn't need to in the first place. Yes. And then you pulled a you and got hyper-defensive and retaliatory

Ultraman Baltan
Yes. And then you pulled a you and got hyper-defensive and retaliatory

I actually really didn't care. Doesn't bother me. Just proving a point. And you are being, YOU, by butting into something that was buried a while ago.

Strangelove
I actually really didn't care. Doesn't bother me. Just proving a point. And you are being, YOU, by butting into something that was buried a while ago. You you define buried a while ago as 3 hours.

And this is hardly pulling a me, because I don't ever butt into arguments. But I butted into this one. Because I don't like you.

Bloigen
herbnone

Ultraman Baltan
You you define buried a while ago as 3 hours.

And this is hardly pulling a me, because I don't ever butt into arguments. But I butted into this one. Because I don't like you.

Sure, you NEVER butt into anything. In fact, I think you are not obnoxious and goodie-goodie.

Strangelove
Sure, you NEVER butt into anything. In fact, I think you are not obnoxious and goodie-goodie. Haha. you called me a goody-goody....I chuckled tohslaugh

DanZeke25
My last detention was when a guest came in and was talking and she said "You know, when I was a kid we didn't have computers."

I then yelled out "No sh*t" and got detention. It was only 10 minutes though and they let me do homework and i finished it. laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by DanZeke25
My last detention was when a guest came in and was talking and she said "You know, when I was a kid we didn't have computers."

I then yelled out "No sh*t" and got detention. It was only 10 minutes though and they let me do homework and i finished it. laughing

Sweet. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.