Whoa... Fastest Thief... Ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
http://jj.am/gallery/d/8161-1/ClerkKOwned.gif

Blanka
Originally posted by Milkie
http://jj.am/gallery/d/8161-1/ClerkKOwned.gif that wasnt fast

Milkie
It was damnit!

I tell you now i kill you dead! I kill you dead right now my friend!

D-Double
no no, that was pretty damn fast... blink

hi, howya do'n?, sucker punch, cash snatch, mad dash... gone in 3 seconds.

Blanka
Originally posted by D-Double
no no, that was pretty damn fast... blink

hi, howya do'n?, sucker punch, cash snatch, mad dash... gone in 3 seconds. okay the puch was fast but a smart and fast thief would just take the money and ran without being noticed

Slyððering
A smart thief wouldn't rob a convenience store....

Lady Fianna
I could do that. ermm

Blanka

Slyððering
....he/she'd pull a Superman III. stick out tongue

Milkie
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
I could do that. ermm

Ha! Yeah Sure!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'd screw up and not knock the guy out and you'd drop the freakin chase holder behind the desk

Lady Fianna
Ha! Yeah Sure!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'd screw up and not knock the guy out and you'd drop the freakin chase holder behind the desk Actually, I'd probably just fall over the desk and lie in a pathetic heap on the floor.

Noa
Aren't all the really big bills like the 50's and 100's and sometimes even the 20's stored under the tray?? I bet he only got like $100 bucks out of the whole thing. blink

Ultraman Baltan
The punch was fast, but not the run.

D-Double

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Noa
Aren't all the really big bills like the 50's and 100's and sometimes even the 20's stored under the tray?? I bet he only got like $100 bucks out of the whole thing. blink

Not always...

At one cashiering job I did, we stuck the large bills under the tray, but at my current one there is a slot in the drawer under the tray, so the bills would fall out. So instead we place the bills in the tray itself.

Slyððering
Originally posted by D-Double
How so? laughing out loud

Nobody said he was smart. He probably only got half way down the street before the cops caught him. The cops heard the sound of rattling change and followed the trail of nickles and dimes. police

Richard Pryor (requiescat in pace) downloaded a virus into the computer that....well, just watch Office Space.... stick out tongue

Milkie
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
The punch was fast, but not the run.

Yeah Sure! And there goes all the bills flying out of the tray because you ran so freakin fast OR you drop the whole freakin tray right outside because you rushed out the door and now money is all over the ground and kids from the neighborhood are picking it all up and will later head to the Candy Ladies house to buy Skittles and Starburst.

D-Double

Slyððering
smartass

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah Sure! And there goes all the bills flying out of the tray because you ran so freakin fast OR you drop the whole freakin tray right outside because you rushed out the door and now money is all over the ground and kids from the neighborhood are picking it all up and will later head to the Candy Ladies house to buy Skittles and Starburst.

That's called being clumsey.

Neo_Version 7
poor clerk. sad

ladygrim
that looked painfull for who ever it is

Kongu_Dude
*Did not watch movie* ninja

ladygrim
^didnt watch its like twice on the thread no expression

Noa
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Not always...

At one cashiering job I did, we stuck the large bills under the tray, but at my current one there is a slot in the drawer under the tray, so the bills would fall out. So instead we place the bills in the tray itself.

Oh really? So what store is that? *cough* listen up all you petty robbers!*cough* And um, like how much cash would usually be in the tray? *cough* I said listen damnit!*cough* laughing

Bloigen
Clerk got pwnt.

Barker
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
*Did not watch movie* ninja
Wasn't a movie. no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
Wasn't a movie. no expression

Dunt.

Milkie
no expression

Milkie
Eh?

Barker
Originally posted by Bloigen
Dunt.

Inspectah Deck
http://jj.am/gallery/d/8161-1/ClerkKOwned.gif

he put his whole weight into that punch

AOR
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Actually, I'd probably just fall over the desk and lie in a pathetic heap on the floor.

laughing My sentiments exactly

Vinny Valentine

bogen
nothing fast about it, just well practised thats all.
He knew his timming well

Milkie

Therefore

he was

fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.