Got My Very First Talkin' To From The Principal Today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
I farted in the class 12 times and they sent me to the Principal's office and he was like don't do it again or you get detention and stuff... so yeah he's such a queer or whatever and stuff...

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Milkie
I farted in the class 12 times and they sent me to the Principal's office and he was like don't do it again or you get detention and stuff... so yeah he's such a queer or whatever and stuff...

no expression

Captain REX
eek!

Soleran
Thats actually pretty funny

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
no expression I would think you 2 would have lots in common.

is it comprehensible.....

Noble Strong
anyone else wanna kill the thread starter?

Weeping Fairy

hmmmmmm............. interesting................

Milkie
Kill Me Now!!! I'm Here!!!

The Choppa!!!!

In Fate's Hands

eek! YOUR MY HERO! laughing

Slyððering
Too much gas results in:
blowup

Barker

-Tired Hiker-

They should respect you for being so gassy. That's just the way I see it. smokin'

PeterGriffin
You should have farted in the Principal's officeermm

Piggle Humsy

wow what an intelligent post.... no expression

"better out than in"

A kid from my school was expelled for farting on our P.E Teacher.

fantasygirl
I don't get it. It's a natural thing. ermm But they tell us not to do it. How can we not fart? happy

Tex

Brazilian Farts drool

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Tex
Brazilian Farts drool

Roulette
laughing out loud

Kongu_Dude
barker

NINJ4_BL4D3

I've made that trip many many many many many many many......etc
times.....*sighs* Memories.....

cain marko
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
wow what an intelligent post.... no expression

"better out than in"

A kid from my school was expelled for farting on our P.E Teacher.

lol

dontgetit

Kelly_LS
It's so gay that you can get in trouble from farting. I mean if it stinks, that's a different story, but...I just think they're funny. If I were a teacher I'd crack up.

justjakk
I would have first asked the principal for some Beano (the common sure for gas) and if that didnt change his mind about me farting, I would talk to my parents and let them ask the principal for some Beano (sold at a grocery store near you)

Milkie
You guys actualy believe this happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.