TV Blade vs Movie Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Both have their gear.

Movie Blade has more skill and fighting ability.
TV Blade is more up-graded in strength, speed, leaping, and stealth.

Darth Martin
I say Movie Blade wins.

snoopdogg
Movie Blade kills his @ss.

Tassadar
Movei Blade. The series is getting pretty good though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tassadar
Movei Blade. The series is getting pretty good though. The season finale was last night. And yea it's a good show.

Tassadar
Originally posted by snoopdogg
The season finale was last night. And yea it's a good show.

yes

Grimm22
The season finale was great erm

A little predictible, but good none the less.

Oh and Weslie Snipes destroys Sticky yes

grey fox
What kind of name is Sticky ?

Damn stupid rappers........

Movie Blade rams 'Stickies' Sword up his ass....

srankmissingnin
The fighting choreography of the random vampires Blade fights in the show is nuts. Those guys do some jaw dropping things. I remember in like the third episode one of the vampires did some nuts back flip... but underneath Blade's sword which was only around mid torso at the time. Blade himself? Not to much. They really should have got a more athletic guy to play Blade.

Grimm22
Eh, im kind of used to Sticky as blade now erm

golem370
Can I add a question?

Ultraman Baltan
TV Blade's actually pretty weak. Movie Blade is stronger, faster, smarter, more skill, and out for more blood.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Eh, im kind of used to Sticky as blade now erm smile

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
TV Blade's actually pretty weak. Movie Blade is stronger, faster, smarter, more skill, and out for more blood. Not really, the finale showed Blade jumping up to intercept/tackle Marcus. He also leaped to the top of a 4 story building in one of the recent episodes. Crista also could leap great distances in the premiere. If she can do that expect Blade to do more. Heck, the chicks do incredible stuff in the show.

The Pict
I haven't seen any the show before, what you guys are saying makes me think I am missing out.
Movie Blade is pretty bad ass though, I don't see the TV version being better.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by The Pict
I haven't seen any the show before, what you guys are saying makes me think I am missing out.
Movie Blade is pretty bad ass though, I don't see the TV version being better. TV Blade isn't as badass but is better physically IMO. In the end Blade should win being the more expirienced, skilled hunter.......................Oh...............and you are..........well............missing out.

Validus
You guys mean to tell me the TV show is actually good? blink

superstoner
movie blade WTFH pwns him then opens up with super-rapege

Darth Martin
Snipes wins due to his superior fightinhg skills and exp.

snoopdogg
Anybody reading the new Blade comic series? Good story but average art. Look what he did to Spiderman. He blew his f*cking knee caps off!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg

Darth Martin
Bad***

Darth Martin
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.