King Thor vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thor had his problems with the "Unstoppable" One before.....

but this wasnt King Thor.. right ?

who wins ?

harri
king thor

juggernaut66666
Thor

golem370
Is this King Thor with Rune Magic or King Thor with Asgardian Powers?

RKT Would wins 10/10

King Thor 5/10 because he has no Telepathy and I wouldn't think his powers were powerful enough to counter act Cyttorak magic.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Is this King Thor with Rune Magic or King Thor with Asgardian Powers?

RKT Would wins 10/10

King Thor 5/10 because he has no Telepathy and I wouldn't think his powers were powerful enough to counter act Cyttorak magic.
so Odin couldn't handle Juggernaut?

Soujaboy
King Thor

golem370
It wouldn't be easy

Tshern
Oh yes it would.

golem370
No it really would Classic Juggernaut is damn near Unstoppable He is immune to Physical Harm Fatigue Death and most energy attacks he took God Force from Thor didn't really do anything to him. Juggernaut is Totally Indestructible

Invulnerability: The Juggernaut's body is completely invulnerable. His skin can not be broken and he is incapable of feeling pain or sustaining any form of injury from any conventional physical attack, regardless of the amount of force or energy that is exerted against him. He can, however, become jarred or dazed and has some susceptibility to sensory attacks, though he is affected considerably less than a normal human being and can recover completely almost as soon as the attack is over.

Impenetrable Force Field Generation: The Juggernaut can generate, at will, a personal forcefield around himself extending to about 1 foot from his body. This forcefield appears to be completely impenetrable to any level of concussive force or any form of energy blasts regardless of their intensity.
Complete Resistance to All Toxins, Poisons, Gases, and Diseases: The Juggernaut is resistant to all toxins, poisons, gases, and disease.
Self-Sustenance: He is self-contained by his magic and does not need to eat, drink, breathe, and can not tire or become exhausted.
Superhuman Strength: The Juggernaut also possesses untold power which enhanced his strength to an as yet unknown degree and make him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being.

Unstoppability: Once he begins to walk in a certain direction, no obstacle or natural force on Earth has been observed to be able to stop him. Apparently only he can stop himself. Some obstacles (many tons of rocks, for example) or forces(such as plasma-discharge cannons)have slowed his pace considerably, but nothing purely physical has yet to stop him from permanently advancing.

Originally, as a result of a battle with Cyttorak, the Juggernaut lost most of his enormous power, as well as his mystical armor. Although still physically powerful, he was nowhere near his prime. Recently, however, the Juggernaut appears to be back to his physical prime, easily powering through the combination of the evil version of Jean Grey's telekinetic onslaught and the evil version of Cyclops' full assault optic blast with no ill effects to himself. Juggernaut also easily withstood an ice barrage from the evil version of Iceman, when it was seen that in Uncanny X-men issues #410-411 that he could not then withstand an assault from Iceman. However, he still doesn't possess his original, mystical, mind-protection helmet and armor.

Known Abilities: Juggernaut was formerly able to summon and remove his mystic armor at will

Endless Mike
Can't Thor just teleport him to another dimension?

golem370
Thats not really a win but I guess he could

magneto1992
thor has n advanteged he flies

ExtraMision5555
I think this is a stalemate, unless its rkt

classic juggs is the fuggin answer

superstoner
juggs i am not even to explain going why...

superstoner
because i dont know why

superstoner
you know it i know it

harri
thor man

ExtraMision5555
btw i herd rumor tayt whoever haz the bigger arms has the win so jugs has the bigger arms oveusly u do teh mathe

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
so Odin couldn't handle Juggernaut? King Thor was a disappointment.
Based on feats, he wasn't even on a skyfather range.

Tassadar
King Thor takes it.

Dinalfos
King Thor takes. If BFR'ing him doesn't count right away(it does, though), he could just smack him around a bit first and THEN removie him. That makes it feel more like an actual win laughing out loud

x_danny_x
is king thor the strongest version of thor??

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by magneto1992
thor has n advanteged he flies He should try that agaisnt Hulk, someday.

Betageuze
what irritates me.. a bit.... is the fact that... even Spiderman
found a way... to "stop" the Classic Juggernaut... (not for always of course)

so..... King Thor.. with all the advantage compared with Spidey...

didnt the chance is great... that he finds a way to stop.. the nearly Unstoppable foe ?

and by thy way.... teleporting him in another dimension ... is here NOT allowed... its NOT a win wink

Tshern
Okay, then Thor just absorbs Juggernaut's magic away and pimpslaps Cain to the Oblivion.

h1a8
Originally posted by Tshern
Okay, then Thor just absorbs Juggernaut's magic away and pimpslaps Cain to the Oblivion.

Wrong! There is no evidence to support that.
Also, Cyytorak is possibly above skyfather level and possibly above Those who sit above in Shadow level. Thus his enchantment on Juggernaut can be well beyond RKT ability to cancel or absorb. This is to say that Juggernaut's power source is infinite and can't be taken away.

Tshern
How come there's no evidence? Thor already did this WITHOUT Odinpower...

Horrificus
Originally posted by h1a8
Wrong! There is no evidence to support that.
Also, Cyytorak is possibly above skyfather level and possibly above Those who sit above in Shadow level. Thus his enchantment on Juggernaut can be well beyond RKT ability to cancel or absorb. This is to say that Juggernaut's power source is infinite and can't be taken away.

Cyttorak IS way above Skyfather. He is above or equal to Elder God.
Cyttorak is the ruler of an entire dimension. The God there. And, the power of that entire universe is his. Is HIM.
He is on or above the level of Agamotto, who almost took Galactus out of the picture, if not for the help of Dr. Strange.
Juggernaut has access to all of this.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Horrificus

No, he hasn't.

Tshern
Originally posted by Horrificus
Cyttorak IS way above Skyfather. He is above or equal to Elder God.
Cyttorak is the ruler of an entire dimension. The God there. And, the power of that entire universe is his. Is HIM.
He is on or above the level of Agamotto, who almost took Galactus out of the picture, if not for the help of Dr. Strange.
Prove it. Mephisto also has a dimension and he's constantly punked.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No, he hasn't.

Yes he does. You hate it that much that Juggernaut > the Hulk? sad

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Yes he does. You hate it that much that Juggernaut > the Hulk? sad

Nope, he doesn't.

Soujaboy
Nope, he doesn't.

There's just no helping you no

Dinalfos
There's just no helping you no

You just can't handle the fact that I don't blindly accept the lies and fantasies you keep posting.

Soujaboy
You just can't handle the fact that I don't blindly accept the lies and fantasies you keep posting.

So I guess this is my lie, and my fantasy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggy_vote1.jpg

see the part where it says Cain can call upon the limitless power of Cyttorak?

juggernaut66666

you wrote that you liar no on is stronger then the Hulk!!!!!!!!

Dinalfos

http://www.danaroc.com/blog/wp-content/themes/danaroc/uploads/broken_record.jpg

God, do you ever even think before you post anything? That has been countered numerous times.

Soujaboy
http://www.danaroc.com/blog/wp-content/themes/danaroc/uploads/broken_record.jpg

God, do you ever even think before you post anything? That has been countered numerous times.

When? laughing laughing

Just because you haven't accepted it, doesn't mean everyone else hasn't. laughing

Dinalfos
When? laughing laughing

Just because you haven't accepted it, doesn't mean everyone else hasn't. laughing

You accept the flimsiest, most subjective, unofficial, out-of-context and (worst of all) only piece of 'evidence' as your main defense? Why?

And I'm not surprised that you and your ilk accept this blindly.

Soujaboy
You accept the flimsiest, most subjective, unofficial, out-of-context and (worst of all) only piece of 'evidence' as your main defense? Why?

And I'm not surprised that you and your ilk accept this blindly.

Even some of your Hulk fans accepted it eek!

Dinalfos
Even some of your Hulk fans accepted it eek!

Oh noes, a difference of opinion!

But seriously, you need to do something about the mermory gaps in your brain. I don't expect you to agree with me, but can't you at least have the decency to cummulate and interpret the counter arguments given to you and pick up the debate where it ended, instead of taking it back to square one every damn time. You should learn to know precisely what it is you're disagreeing with.

And we're derailing this topic.

Horrificus
No, he hasn't.

Your funny, short answer doesn't change anything.
Trion Juggernaut was just partof what could happen if Cyttorak's dimension is tapped correctly.
Cyttorak has said that Juggernaut has access to all that power, as long as it glorifies him in our dimension, and shows his power.

Horrificus
Gimme a bit, and I will show ya some stuff on Cyttorak's power level.

brb

Soujaboy
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/laugh.gif
laughing
But seriously, you need to do something about the mermory gaps in your brain. I don't expect you to agree with me, but can't you at least have the decency to cummulate and interpret the counter arguments given to you and pick up the debate where it ended, instead of taking it back to square one every damn time. You should learn to know precisely what it is you're disagreeing with.

And we're derailing this topic.

This is why nobody ever takes you seriously laughing

lft4ded
Okay, I like Cain but even regular Thor was able to cancel at least half of Cyttorak's enchantment (strength, unstoppability, *durability*, *forcefield*) and probably affected the other two, as its one enchantment total that has at least four parts. Unless Cain really opens up to his inner god, I don't see him winning this one.

Horrificus
If Thor can cuttoff Cain's power supply, that would work.
Otherwise, Cain still has the capacity to win.

h1a8
Originally posted by Tshern
How come there's no evidence? Thor already did this WITHOUT Odinpower...

In what comic?
Or show complete scans (scans that not only show the feat but the plot around it)

Genis101
King Thor would own him. King Thor melted Wolverine's adamantium skeleton with one simple blast, and even destroyed Cap's shield. Overcoming Juggernauts durability shouldnt be that big of a problem for him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Genis101
King Thor would own him. King Thor melted Wolverine's adamantium skeleton with one simple blast, and even destroyed Cap's shield. Overcoming Juggernauts durability shouldnt be that big of a problem for him.

Bad logic!
First adamantium and Cap's shield aren't absolutely indestructible. They are virtually indestructible. This is a big difference.
Second cyttorak power > all RTK power
There is no way RTK can overcome Juggs absolute indestructibility granted by cyttorak.

bigbran

And we're derailing this topic. Originally posted by Soujaboy
This is why nobody ever takes you seriously laughing Juggernaut wins.
Can we please get back on topic?

Priest
Thor backed up by Odin Force wins everytime.

Silent Master
The issue where Thor negates Juggernaut's forcefeild is Thor#429, the only thing that saved Cain was that Thor could only do it for 60 seconds since he would turn back into Donald Blake, however King Thor doesn't have that liability

Horrificus
Originally posted by Silent Master
The issue where Thor negates Juggernaut's forcefeild is Thor#429, the only thing that saved Cain was that Thor could only do it for 60 seconds since he would turn back into Donald Blake, however King Thor doesn't have that liability

I agree. This is what I said.
Thor would have to isolate Cain from the Cyttorak power.
Otherwise, Cyttorak is above the power of a Skyfather.
He is an Elder-God/Abstract Level being, ruling an entire dimension filled with his power.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master

yeah but isn't jugg's skin still absolutely indestructible?
His forcefield just keeps him from not being touched and doesn't actually provide him with extra protection (since he doesn't need it anyway).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.