Batman vs Grifter both with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Batman vs Grifter both with prep.

They fight in NYC.

who wins?

complexbrother
Batman all day. espically with prep. but the nature of Grifters powers mean he can take whatever Batman dishes out. (he still would get put down tho)

golem370
I believe Grifter would kill him

ebonyblade1
batman with prep has too many resources. He would murder grifter. Grifter may underestimate batman, since batman has no powers and grifter has tk and coda training. It would be a goodfight.

darthgoober
Depends on how much prep.

endrict
Originally posted by darthgoober
Depends on how much prep.

24 hours each.

darthgoober
With that much prep, Batman takes it 7 or 8/10

grey fox
Endrict : You have 24 hours of prep to kill this guy *Holds up pic of Grifter*

Batman : 24 HAH , this will be a walk in the park

*Day of the match *

Grifter : Alright where if this bat punk !

Bats : HERE ***** ! * A giant ass robo batsuit steps out covered in Teleporters , lasers , bat-arangs , kryptonian tech and a few motherboxes , said robosuit is needed to LIFT all this crap*

Grifter : ....shit .

Silent Master
I seem to recall that Grifter's idea of prep is to steal a nuke from a russian arms dealer and have it teleported to the other guy's(Authority) base, they were just lucky that Spartan talked him out of it.

endrict
So I gave batman too much time with 24hrs. Fine thenstick out tongue .... they both have 1 hour.

grey fox
Originally posted by endrict
So I gave batman too much time with 24hrs. Fine thenstick out tongue .... they both have 1 hour.

STILL too long. Batman should NEVER have prep.

endrict
FINE THEN NO DAM PREP FOR BATMAN....... HE GETS -10 HRS PREP.

Darth Martin
Grifter? confused

endrict
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Grifter? confused

from wildcats

Darth Martin
Originally posted by endrict
from wildcats wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.