symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
three sybiotes one is venom at the point wen he has absorbed carnage and the other venom symbiote the n carnage then toxin who will win?

H. S. 6
Um... I think you're looking for the versus forums.

Black Adam
Originally posted by harri
three sybiotes one is venom at the point wen he has absorbed carnage and the other venom symbiote the n carnage then toxin who will win?

didn't really understand anything in that post except the "who will win?"

H. S. 6 is right

VS forums are that way>> << ^^

steverules
I think he mean's when Venom took the Symbiote that he spawned from Cletus Kassady. So he means venom with the Carnage symbiote, and Cletus/Carnage with the symbiote he got from the negative zone.

harri
now when venom ABSORBED the carnage symbiote

symbiosis
did venom gain any strenght with he absorbed the carnage symbiote??? Plus that arc was soon forgoten by marvel writers, the carnage that was in the venom vs carnage arc is obviousely the origional. But overall Toxin is still the strongest symbiote!

harri
you see venom is the strongest because in the knew spiderman stats he is 70-80 tonn

harri
o and yes he did get even stronger so that mens hes 100 tonn strenth big grin

Sam Z
Originally posted by symbiosis
did venom gain any strenght with he absorbed the carnage symbiote??? Plus that arc was soon forgoten by marvel writers, the carnage that was in the venom vs carnage arc is obviousely the origional. But overall Toxin is still the strongest symbiote!

Agrred in everything except for Toxin.
Symbiote Cassidy has now is clearly original.

Ghetto Goblin
there's already an official symbiote thread, search for it and talk there....

F_doomed
Ghetto thank you...I like you.unlike this freakin louie GOD ur new so i will give you a break...Next time pay attention i u want a fight go to the verus..theres lots of nerds with numbers who can tell u who will win if u want symbiotes Theres like 8 threads go to one of them Dont be a yahoo who just opens another thread for some stupid reason because ur lazy..
Now if a MOD could close this thread...It would be appreciated

Jyppe
you see venom is the strongest because in the knew spiderman stats he is 70-80 tonn

Scans? roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
its on a code dammit! you scan codes

harri
cant scan codes

symbiosis
well thats really doesn't mean anything!!! Unless these "CODES" are from an official marvel site they don't mean squat. I could write that hybrid can lift/press 1000000 tons, but I would need proof to back that up which I obviously don't. I'm not trying to be an ass but you need proof to back up your statements.

doctorstrongbad
Its true most "facts" need scans to back them up.

F_doomed
its on a code dammit! you scan codes

Hey dumbass shut the **** up you have no right to get pissy. You wanted to open a thread that allready exist for no piticular reason and now you get treated like shit if you dont like it...DONT BE A ****TARD
We all just gave u shit about this thread and then you go and be an a$$hole...NO ONE APPRECIATES THAT. And if you wanna be treated as a joke more power to you if not it would be adviseable that you shut tha **** up. I AM OUT

harri
dont swear you should know alot better kiddo

harri
it is stan lees code you cant scan stan lee know can you wink

spencerspider
i think that ur just a very big venom lover...and i think toxin is still stronger but whatever

Sam Z
Originally posted by symbiosis
...hybrid can lift/press 1000000 tons...

WOW!

harri
ye your wright thnx

redcaped
I think I can tell you about Venom in Spider-Man 3! The symbiote supposedly copies everything...is that right? I think he will be having a face that takes different sizes...mouth with teeth...all according to user's expression beneath it. Since Brock didn't have a costume this life form takes more from him directly and can be a monstrosity! Except for the large tongue. Basically it is a face over by the symbiote.

harri
i want the tounge

redcaped
that's shit yo

harri
no its not

redcaped
Venom=Jabba the Hutt...is that so?

harri
o how do i report someone?????????? i need to know plzzzzz

spencerspider
did he report himself? lol now he is gone...lol LOL

spencerspider
Originally posted by spencerspider
i think that ur just a very big venom lover...and i think toxin is still stronger but whatever

maybe he wanted to report me but too late i guess.. im the good boy around here anyway..

doctorstrongbad
Are they done making new symbiotes?

F_doomed
Originally posted by spencerspider
maybe he wanted to report me but too late i guess.. im the good boy around here anyway..

umm no i think he wanted to report me...Thats the lastest thing now..Watch me get reported..again..!! miffed blink huh What the f**k? bannedblowup

doctorstrongbad
The last symbiote I heard of was Toxin. Have there been any new ones?

F_doomed
Umm You could find out in the offical Symbiote thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.