HollywoodLand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
It's the story about George Reeves, the actor who played Superman in the early20th century. Like what, the 40's, 50's.

It's about the conspiracy that was his suicide. Ben Affleck plays George Reeves a.k.a. "Superman"

He dons the Superman suit but i don't think they show it cause they can't or something.

Mr Parker
I saw the trailers for it.Looks like a great flick,cant wait to see it.I hope they someday do a film on the coverup murder of mariyn monroe as well which was also ruled a suicide.

FistOfThe North
Yea, I'd definitely watch Hollywoodland. It looks good. George Reeves suicide has so many holes in it cause his death really didn't make sense. Maybe the movies will prove something.

redcaped
Here is my conclusion. When he started the series as Superman he already looked old and overweight. It seemed that critics exposed their criteria about his Superman and for this the actor couldn't live with it. I vote for the one before him, but as you know I'm so different from the rest.

Mr Parker
I have not looked into it much but from what I have heard is there is a lot of questionable evidence that it was a suicide,like I remember hearing once that the gun was found in his right hand and he was left handed or something like that.

redcaped
It was frustration because he loved playing S but he wasn't the appropriate for the part. Ask for detective comics.

SupermanV

redcaped
I wish they air it once more...not enough for me to buy it. I had a job when they did.

SupermanV
Originally posted by redcaped
I wish they air it once more...not enough for me to buy it. I had a job when they did.

If you have TVLand, keep your eyes open, now and then they will play an episode in the early morning hours 4 to 5 am time slots.

redcaped
OK Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.