Black Bolt Vs "God"Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
As in cable in one of his finest hours
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/3772/cablevsss32oy.png

Versus This young man
http://img129.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-32733/loc24/c60f7_plan4.jpg

And blackbolt is not allowed to exceed a whisper (which is still incredible). Because although i BELIEVE cable could protect himself from a full scream, its too iffy. Thus makeing this fight uninteresting.

So to make it interesting.

Thoughts?

I think Cable is capable of beating black bolt in this form.

thedude1948
This would be a great fight, but I think Black bolt would edge out Cable for the slight majority due to his superior H2H skills. We also dont know how strong that version of Cable really was since the whole time through that fight he was actually holding up Providence with his TK.

galan7777777
id see cable winning here, but barely

ExtraMision5555
I agree, the TRUE scope of cables powers were not displayed, but i think it was pertty clear what he was capable of doing, and atleast some of it was displayed in his fight with SS. The pinnacle being the snapping of SS'es board.

I think Black bolts energy projection could cause a problem for Cable. Im not sure if he could replicate the shot to the arm that Silver surfer gave cable that de-powered him. If it came to h2h cable could potentially hold up against BB although BB is better in this field as well. Cables Superior TK should be an extra boost for him if it came down to h2h via throwing someting very large into black bolt.

ExtraMision5555
Another thing, This fight cable wouldent be hindered by having to hold up a massive island while fighitng, I know blackbolt has some outstanding Telepathic feats, but i wonder if cable could produce a telepathic blast strong enough to atelast stun black bolt, if not KO him

ExtraMision5555
bump?!(*$-_

Priest
cable

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Priest
cable

any particular reason? having a pertty good ammount of knoweldge of both characters, i think it could go either way

Soleran
He was also boosting folks immune systems at the same time as holding up providence and fighting SS and rebuilding all the damage that was occuring at the sametime.

BB becomes a crimson stain to this version of Cable.

juggernaut66666
cable

Soleran
By the way you could give BB full power for this fight and he would still get OWNEDsmile

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
By the way you could give BB full power for this fight and he would still get OWNEDsmile
Yeah cause Cable would just blow his mind out like he did to deadpool

ExtraMision5555
He was also boosting folks immune systems at the same time as holding up providence and fighting SS and rebuilding all the damage that was occuring at the sametime.

BB becomes a crimson stain to this version of Cable.

I fully acknowledge what you are saying. But this isint going to be a pushover for cable, this is the guy who brought apoc to his knees with a mere whisper, i dont doubt that cable could protect himself from the same thing, but if he gets caught in one i dobut his body could withstand it. Not to mention black bolt has re-arranged the atoms in the atmosphere to make it difficult to breathe to the point of passing out.

Not to mention BB can shield him self just as good as cable can

I strongly doubt cable could blow his mind in a deadpool-esque fashion. BB has withstood incredible psychic attacks

Tassadar
Cable was also taking a lot of firepower before the SS fight from Shield and was fighting the X-Men, no rest in between. He was also threatening to take every weapon on the planet and lift it into space, at the same time, and he seemed like he could actually do it. If getting Apoc on his knee's is BBs best feat, he's screwed against "God" Cable.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tassadar
Cable was also taking a lot of firepower before the SS fight from Shield and was fighting the X-Men, no rest in between. He was also threatening to take every weapon on the planet and lift it into space, at the same time, and he seemed like he could actually do it. If getting Apoc on his knee's is BBs best feat, he's screwed against "God" Cable.

I think that BB is being a little underestimated here. Im still not sure who would win But whoever it is, Its VERY CLOSE.

BB has had dozens of impressive showings.

Like when Adam Warlock (With the soul gem) was trying to tame BB (because he had been mind controled) And attempted to shoot his karmic stream at him, black bolt shot his own blast directly through his stream* which adam said put him in intesne pain

ExtraMision5555
And BB definately eclipses Cable in the physical strenght Department. He hung with Maelstrom in both physical combat and energy vs energy. Bottom line, IF cable does win this, its not going to be easy

ExtraMision5555
Another BB feat

(Graviton ripped out a large chunk of energy form the son, and BB countered it with his own energy blast)

http://img12.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-418/loc24/87845_graviton7.jpg

http://img144.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-18839/loc24/d7041_graviton12.jpg

ExtraMision5555
this is a good fight!!! 9aer ifdkl934iakerla
am i the only one who thinks so?
ko vc--__Pc . sad pc superman4

ExtraMision5555
i guess this is waht happens when you match 2 ppl that relatively nothing is commonly known about sad

ExtraMision5555
sad black bolt, i need your loving embrace more than ever sad

Soleran
Maybe so but you know what BB while having impressive showings doesn't have a God Cable feat.

You specified it being Cable in his ultimate form and that my friend will crush BB.

harri
whatever

Soleran
Originally posted by harri
whatever

Hmm I'd like to congratulate you for recently becoming a member here now go sit back down in your corner. You're very constructive............ roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

ExtraMision5555
Maybe so but you know what BB while having impressive showings doesn't have a God Cable feat.

You specified it being Cable in his ultimate form and that my friend will crush BB.

I duno, Cable did have an extremely impressive run, but BB's feats are just as good. i personally think it would be a good fight, nither side has an incredible advantage

harri
what the hell you on about????????????

harri
cable would crush bb

harri
awnser plz!

juggernaut66666
dustylol

harri
what the hell???????????? you a bit weird no ofence

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by harri
what the hell???????????? you a bit weird no ofence

i am black bolt, and i fought cable once....................

and he lost.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i am black bolt, and i fought cable once....................

and he lost.
You liar!!!

harri
o.......ok .........what the hell? stick out tongue

harri
did you like that?

harri
well????????????

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
dustylol

harri
plz awnser me nowone does

harri
i have seen you around all the time why?????

harri
plz awnser plzzzzzzzz

harri
sorry to post laods if meseges i am very impacient

juggernaut66666
herbdance

ExtraMision5555
Ive been known to stay up past my bedtime

Rols
Cable owns BB in so many ways... 10/10... GCable.

draxx_tOfU
blackbolt ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.