Using The Parallels of PoTC and Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
In this thread i am going to figure out what happens in AWE by using the star wars movie Return of the Jedi. What i need you to do is to ask a question like what happens to Jack Sparrow and based on what happens in RotJ I'll tell you.....

*jcd*gmc*
uhhhhhhhhhhh....

willofthewisp
Well, I'll try.

Who saves Jack? Is it Liz since Leia was the one who rescued Han Solo from carbonite?

What role does Tia play? Is she Yoda, or the Emperor, or someone else?

sailorleo
tia is yoda.....and liz saving jack is what's gonna happens according to the parallels

Bwa Ha Ha
Imperial Logic would like this...

Chiki Mina
well it wont help at all to me since im the only person on planet earth not interested in star wars loool.

mmoviejunkie
lol, right there with you,
i've seen parts of it(since my bro is obsesssed) but never stuck around to watch too much of it

Chiki Mina
i know i guess im weird that way lol never called my attention. im sure its a good movie but neh...never called to my attention.

JaehSkywalker
wahe... this is ...cute... big grin

so liz is leia...
jack is han?
will is luke????????????????
yoda is tia?????????????
obi-wan.. is..?
darth vader is?
sidious is..?

>.<

mmoviejunkie
darth vadar could be like norrington? 'cause he was good then turned pirate...

and sidious could be like beckett? or maybe davy?lol..idk just guessing

and obi wan...no idea...maybe like gibbs?

Chiki Mina
uh...darth vader could be like davy..or since he will probably offer Will to come oer to the dark side lol

mmoviejunkie
ahhh good one
'cause davy use to be good just like vadar
smarrrt

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

this would be hard... Star Wars has a diff. storyline...

but Luke will be will though he and liz as leia are not sisters, and jack will be han?

sailorleo
well norrington isn't anyone but beckett is the emperor....any ways im looking for plot or story lines...

Chiki Mina
well....uh....well i dunno...potc is more like the sexy bad boy-turn-into-hero gets the princess kind of plot

JaehSkywalker
haha... isn't than somewhat kinda 'star warsy'?

who's going to be jabba the hutt?

Chiki Mina
whose jabba is that the robot dude?

JaehSkywalker
no. the slug-like creature...

C3PO and R2D2 could be pintel and the other guy who i forgot the name!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
well it wont help at all to me since im the only person on planet earth not interested in star wars loool. u r not the only one!

mmoviejunkie
eww i hate that slug guy!!

but um...no one is asking questions
i would but i hardly know anything 'bout star wars

sailorleo
well....uh....well i dunno...potc is more like the sexy bad boy-turn-into-hero gets the princess kind of plot

r u serious...have you SEEN star wars.... confused

ivebeendepped43
im gussing not, but niether have i

JaehSkywalker
why not?

willofthewisp
What? You don't know what you're missing! Watch the old 3 first. They are the best. Then watch the new ones. I swear, if you like POTC, you will like Star Wars.

JaehSkywalker
now i know why i like POTC!

ivebeendepped43
uuummmm no, pirates is the only set of movies 4 me. except Harry Potter

JaehSkywalker
just try.

willofthewisp
Okay, I am still going to try to sell it.

You like a movie about a kid coming from humble origins who gets sucked into a world far more interesting than his mundane home life?

You like a movie with an upper-class girl who seems uptight on the surface, but is really a fighter that proves women can be tough and sexy?

You like a movie about a dashing rogue who has witty wordplay with the characters, uses his wits, and is an all around bad boy?

You like a movie with a strong supporting cast of unforgettable characters?

You like a movie with clever, strong villains that also show hints of humanity underneath the surface?

If you thought I was describing POTC, you were only half right. I am describing Star Wars AND POTC.

willofthewisp
Oh, and both movies have stunning visual effects and extrememly well-choreographed action scenes that leave audiences breathless.

ivebeendepped43
uuumm, thats ok. ima try & guess all ur little things under ur pic. SW=Star Wars
B2DF=no clue
POTC=dont even need to translate
HSM=High School Musical?
IJ=no clue

Chiki Mina
that makes 3 non-knowing star wars ppl lol. the slug thingy can be the kraken lol i dunno

JaehSkywalker
SW>> uh-huh,,,
B2DF>> back to the future.. >.<
POTC>> of course...!
HSM>> uh-huh....
IJ>> indiana Jones... >.<

willofthewisp
I never would have guessed Back to the Future. I'm an Indiana Jones fan myself. The Last Crusade all the way!

ivebeendepped43
oooohhhhhhh!!!!!!! Back 2 the future> i didnt like those movies. but IJ!!!!!!!!!!!! dang harrison is ssexxi! not as much as Johnny, but look at THAT!

its not the best pic of him, but he is hott in IJ!!

JaehSkywalker
to be honest only have watched indy temple of doom and raiders of the lost ark... still wanna see the rest.. big grin

ivebeendepped43
ive seen all of them, ToD is my fav

JaehSkywalker
gotta say i have no idea what's my fav yet...

and B2DF is kinda good... >.<

and yeah, he soo iss!

ivebeendepped43
Johnny, Johnny Depp

JaehSkywalker
he's hot...

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
uuummmm no, pirates is the only set of movies 4 me. except Harry Potter

the only set of movies i can handle is harry potter and pirates

and sailor leo i dunno star wars and i dunno the plot of romane in the thingy movie.

everybody gets freeked out when i or somebody say i have never seen star wars with that alone it will make u automatically an outcast lol. the same thing with lord of the rings.

ivebeendepped43
i dont like LotR. ssttuuppiiiidddd!! i used to b obsessed /w OB especially legolas! i cant teel u how much i loved him! i would like, m/o with the case of LotR. really funni how much i h8 him since POTC

CaptinJackLover
ditto! to pretty much everything you just said chiki mina!

ivebeendepped43
true, true

JaehSkywalker
never did understand LOTR...

but Legolas is so hot!

ivebeendepped43
uuuhhhh, no

Chiki Mina
lol. im sure there are some ppl who are not interested in potc, i respect that and sincerely, in no offensive way, i dont care its disney making the money not me lol. besides important thing is what i love and its potc i dont care what others think.

JaehSkywalker
he is hot... changing that.. he is cute...

same with SW Chiki Mina...

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Okay, I am still going to try to sell it.

You like a movie about a kid coming from humble origins who gets sucked into a world far more interesting than his mundane home life?

You like a movie with an upper-class girl who seems uptight on the surface, but is really a fighter that proves women can be tough and sexy?

You like a movie about a dashing rogue who has witty wordplay with the characters, uses his wits, and is an all around bad boy?

You like a movie with a strong supporting cast of unforgettable characters?

You like a movie with clever, strong villains that also show hints of humanity underneath the surface?

If you thought I was describing POTC, you were only half right. I am describing Star Wars AND POTC.

*hugs willo...* THANK YOU!

mmoviejunkie
ugh i hated lord of the rings, it was so ****ing boring!!!

and i love harry potter(and obviously pirates) though i do hate the harry potter books, i just like the movies

mmoviejunkie
haha whoops my post is kinda outa place it was suppose to go with chiki mina's post earlier

sailorleo
i rally don't appreciate everyone going off topic here...i was trying to have a serious discussion here....

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
he is hot... changing that.. he is cute...

same with SW Chiki Mina...

of course..but there are some ppl who ***** at me literally bc i dont watch it. their reactions are all the same and its tiring

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
never did understand LOTR...

but Legolas is so hot!

who's legolas? is that orlando?

sailorleo
*SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!*

mmoviejunkie
sorry saliorleo!

JaehSkywalker
oh ok... and yes moviejunkie, he is... and sorry sailorleo.. big grin

Anyways....

Will>> Luke?
Jack>> Han
Liz>> Leia
Pintel and Ragetti?>> C3PO and R2D2
Yoda>> Tia???
Darth Vader>> Norrington?
Darth SIds>> that ??governor?? guy?

sailorleo
we established that and i don't think norrington is vader....

Chiki Mina
i vote davy as darth vader. i dont think norrie is a bady hes just pissed lol

JaehSkywalker
so who will norrington be? some random rebel soldier or some random stormtrooper... big grin

sailorleo
i vote davy as darth vader. i dont think norrie is a bady hes just pissed lol i agree with you just not for the same reasons....

Chiki Mina
what u mean sailorleo

JaehSkywalker
rancor>> kraken... big grin

davey should be jabba... shock

sailorleo
yeah davey could be a good jabba and know for the purpose os this thread......

if davy= jabba then Liz kills davy...savvy?

JaehSkywalker
of course...

will's father should be DV.... maybe he'll go bad at one point then turn good again...

sailorleo
well if you think about it what did luke do for his father...free him....(in a way)

Chiki Mina
some idiot told me star wars has nothing to do with disney and potc. its mgm right? mgm is owned by disney

JaehSkywalker
look, industrial Light and Magic. George Lucas(GL) created that and it's making those AWESOME special effects for POTC. Pixar>> originally came from GL again.

agreed sailorleo.

norrington... what about norrington... how about norrington as Boba FEtt?

sailorleo
hmmm...*thinks* I LIKE IT! Especially since according to the books he doesn't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
what about beckett?

JaehSkywalker
big grin

the crew could be rebel alliance... the compass could be the force! big grin the heart could be... the deathstar2 perhaps?

sailorleo
well i wasn't going to assign everything a POTC partner just use what we know happend in RoTJ to assess what will happen in AWE...like looking to history to guess the outcome of a war not fought yet

JaehSkywalker
I know.. i just enjoyed doing that lol....

Obi could be like... ermm... no one.

welll,... liz would be saving jack at some point and kill davey too, Will will be the one to kill that gov guy?

sailorleo
according to RoTJ yes...but my heart tells me no....i'm not convinced he's ready to kill. AND B4 Y'ALL START YOU FAN GIRLS I REALIZE THE DISTRESS WILL'S UNDER!!!!

Chiki Mina
well like not trying to go off subject on the star wars but we could use the star wars plot, with the aladdin plot, and the odyssey. maybe with all that we could predict more on AWE lol

sailorleo
*sigh* i really don't care anymore...yeah go ahead....

JaehSkywalker
yes

but the heart could really be like the death star, though i don't think Will will stab it or something. Its like a huge bargaining chip... and it could destroy everything if it falls into wrong hands...

well.... at least the shows jack and liz will be paired up... yes

sailorleo
yeah i guess....but can the heart kill some fat guy in a ship named porkins? lol

Chiki Mina
well..if it really bothers u sailorleo i wont post i dont want u be all depressed and all

sailorleo
it's too late for that...really....

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

hehe.. what's wrong SL?

sailorleo
oh...everything on this forum is either off topic randomness or Jack?Liz stuff....and i've been passive about it all but if any more of it is crammed down my throat i'll SCREAM!

Chiki Mina
well sorry its just a forum theres no need to get frustrated

JaehSkywalker
what do you wanna talk bout nyways?>

sailorleo
well i was having fun with this....

JaehSkywalker
ya-humm...

so.... where were we?

ivebeendepped43
Johnny Depp! just a suggestion............

JaehSkywalker
game!

he's so hot.. and sexy... in_love

ivebeendepped43
someone agrees!

Jacky Sparrow
oh, they just show on tv an old version of odysseus!!! I think I should look to get a background to THAT parallel

ivebeendepped43
cool!

JaehSkywalker
SW parallel is sorta near POTC parallel... happy

odysseus.. what's that story about again?

ivebeendepped43
about sumthin

JaehSkywalker
fear

ivebeendepped43
homestarseriously.

JaehSkywalker
lightbulb I know.. happy

ivebeendepped43
yeah, homestar rox

Imperial Logic
(Responding to Page 1)
Norrington=Darth Vader?!?

The major difference between the two is (at leasy in the first PoTC) is that Vader is completly enveloped in black and Norrington is a cream sickel.

Other than that. . .

Bwa Ha Ha
lol dunno

willofthewisp
There's the speculation that Will is Luke AND Darth Vader. We'll see how dark he gets in this next one.

Just a thought. Darth Vader is actually Dutch for "dark father." Wonder if that means anything in POTC. Probably not. Don't listen to me.

Bwa Ha Ha
Interesting fact

JaehSkywalker
uh-huh...

though i knew that one already.. big grin messed

willofwisp, he could be anakin to darth vader, though that would mean letting SW 3 join the ride...

though i'm pretty positive about pairing him with luke.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.