Thor vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Who wins this fight??

Dinkus Mayhem
Thor wins this one in my opinion.

grey fox
Thor beats her and then in the good tradition of all vikings....

your thinking he's gonna rape her aren't you ....

well your.............................

WRONG !

...He set's her home on fire...then pillages all of Themiscara.

olympian
Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on What Diana has. Gotta Specify which of her powers she can and can't use. God Wave Wonder Woman Can kill Odin let alone Thor. Does she have the Guantlet of Atlas? She wins? Does she have her Armor? Or her Sandles? or Her sword?

Innerhype
Say what?

Validus
Thor 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman Calls the God wave and wins definitively. Since there are no stips on what Powers can and can't be used.

Validus
Summoning the Godwave isn't instant. While she's on her knees ( smile ) praying, Thor is cleaning her clock.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Summoning the Godwave isn't instant. While she's on her knees ( smile ) praying, Thor is cleaning her clock.

Where did you get that info from? That's not correct. But since you seem to think she has to pray, She Could Cross her bracelets while "Praying" and THor COuld hit her until the end of time, He woudlnt' get thru, and when she gets thru praying, she smashes him right in the kisser. Leaving nothing but neck and shoulders.

Tassadar
Thor 8/10

What the f**k? I thought you liked Wonder Woman?

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Where did you get that info from? That's not correct.
From the comic though my memory could be hazy, I'll admit.

Thor owns WW all around. I don't see her putting him down without external power ups.

Validus
Originally posted by Tassadar
What the f**k? I thought you liked Wonder Woman?
I do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
From the comic though my memory could be hazy, I'll admit.

Thor owns WW all around. I don't see her putting him down without external power ups.

Owning would imply an easy Victory. There is no way in hell Thor can get any kind of easy Victory on WW. HE can't get easy Victories on Herculese, Hulk, or Juggernaut. And they are all Waaaaaaay slower than Diana, and not as skilled. I think Diana Can Stale Mate Thor if She puts her mind to it. If she gets hit by the I can't be that powerful and be agirl JOB AURA that affects on her 10/10. We tend to like our girl superheroes to be powerful in mind and energy powers only. WHen they get toooo strong, then guys start trying to make them somehow weaker.

Validus
Owning would imply an easy Victory. There is no way in hell Thor can get any kind of easy Victory on WW. HE can't get easy Victories on Herculese, Hulk, or Juggernaut. And they are all Waaaaaaay slower than Diana, and not as skilled. I think Diana Can Stale Mate Thor if She puts her mind to it. If she gets hit by the I can't be that powerful and be agirl JOB AURA that affects on her 10/10. We tend to like our girl superheroes to be powerful in mind and energy powers only. WHen they get toooo strong, then guys start trying to make them somehow weaker.
What did you just say?

Tassadar

huh

Validus
huh
Good, I'm not the only one.

Accel
Where did you get that info from? That's not correct. But since you seem to think she has to pray, She Could Cross her bracelets while "Praying" and THor COuld hit her until the end of time, He woudlnt' get thru, and when she gets thru praying, she smashes him right in the kisser. Leaving nothing but neck and shoulders.
Yeah, she has to pray for it...
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1036/wonderwoman152120uv.th.jpg
Thor doesn't get an easy victory over any one because he never uses his other powers.

darthgoober
I would actually say this fight is about dead even. Thor has more experience fighting, but IMO Wonder Woman is more skilled. It's hard to argue speed, because neither utilize it as much as other characters. Thor MIGHT be stronger, but WW makes up for that with her skills and agility. And while Thor's hammer might be more powerful than any ONE of her weapons/equipment, her combination of equipment makes up for it. So I'd say it's about even, 5/10 for both.

x_danny_x
both fighters can use what they are capable off!

Draco69
Originally posted by darthgoober
I would actually say this fight is about dead even. Thor has more experience fighting, but IMO Wonder Woman is more skilled. It's hard to argue speed, because neither utilize it as much as other characters. Thor MIGHT be stronger, but WW makes up for that with her skills and agility. And while Thor's hammer might be more powerful than any ONE of her weapons/equipment, her combination of equipment makes up for it. So I'd say it's about even, 5/10 for both.

I would agree. Thor would win the slight majority of six out of ten.

Her magical resistance can stand up to Skyfathers and her bracelets have a tendency to counter many of his powerful attacks including his most powerful being the Godblast.

However Diana certainly has more than a lasso and tiara...

UniOmni
Thor has powers out his ass.

The only time Juggs or Hulk gives Thor problems, is when he doesn't exploit his versatility.

Thor fighting competently against WW?? He takes a definite majority.

And Juggernaut doesn't need to be skilled, when he can't be hurt and walks through everything you throw at him.
And beat the shit outta you for trying.

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
I would agree. Thor would win the slight majority of six out of ten.

Her magical resistance can stand up to Skyfathers and her bracelets have a tendency to counter many of his powerful attacks including his most powerful being the Godblast.

However Diana certainly has more than a lasso and tiara...
Bullshits.

UniOmni is correct.

Draco69
Bullshits.

UniOmni is correct.

Child-Molestor!

Happy Dance

darthgoober
Wait, I thought Wonder Woman started carrying all her gear as standard equipment(sword, shield, sandles,etc.). I don't think Thor's going to have an easy time at all. confused

Accel
Bullshits.

UniOmni is correct.

Child-Molestor!

Happy Dance
Oh, get a room already.

stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, I thought Wonder Woman started carrying all her gear as standard equipment(sword, shield, sandles,etc.). I don't think Thor's going to have an easy time at all. confused

No. Not normally.

Who said that?

She regularly carries her lasso, her Lansarian Jet, her vambraces and her tiara.

She often seen carrying a sword and a shield.

However since her Jet is actually the WonderDome (which when shrinked as a sort of pseudo Kandor Bottle for all her equipment and mythical pets) she could just get her gear from the Jet.

If she had ALL her equipment, than Thor would lose the majority....

Tassadar
No. Not normally.

Who said that?

She regularly carries her lasso, her Lansarian Jet, her vambraces and her tiara.

However since her Jet is actually the WonderDome (which when shrinked as a sort of pseudo Kandor Bottle for all her equipment and mythical pets) she could just get her gear from the Jet.

If she had ALL her equipment, than Thor would lose the majority....

yes

magneto1992
No. Not normally.

Who said that?

If she had ALL her equipment, than Thor would lose the majority.... agree with that

batdude123
Thor 8/10. I know it, DRACO knows it, everybody knows it... Happy Dance

Originally posted by batdude123
Thor 8/10. I know it, DRACO knows it, everybody knows it... Happy Dance And this coming from a major DC fan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What I dont understand is how, WW, with Nearly Identicle strength as Superman, who has performed feats of speed on par with a flash and with Superman, who is waaaaaay more skilled than any other Super Powered Fighter on Earth ( DC), who has High resistance to magic, Uber reflexes, the best in comics, no one and I mean, No one, has been shown to block more blast and punches than WW EVER, who has a myriad of Weapons and extra powers she can call upon, get's rated so far below Thor. This doesn't even make sense to me. Her Strength is on Par with his or even slightly ahead due to the rediculous strength factor of DC bricks. I'd give Thor 5.5/10 only becuz of his hammer and it's myriad of powers. But he loves to fight as much as she does. He won't use his exotic powers until he finds out what it's like to duke it out with DC strongest Superheroine. Give Her her Sword, and I'd say they were even. Cuz she's gonna cause him some pain with that baby.

batdude123
What I dont understand is how, WW, with Nearly Identicle strength as Superman, who has performed feats of speed on par with a flash and with Superman, who is waaaaaay more skilled than any other Super Powered Fighter on Earth ( DC), who has High resistance to magic, Uber reflexes, the best in comics, no one and I mean, No one, has been shown to block more blast and punches than WW EVER, who has a myriad of Weapons and extra powers she can call upon, get's rated so far below Thor. This doesn't even make sense to me. Her Strength is on Par with his or even slightly ahead due to the rediculous strength factor of DC bricks. I'd give Thor 5.5/10 only becuz of his hammer and it's myriad of powers. But he loves to fight as much as she does. He won't use his exotic powers until he finds out what it's like to duke it out with DC strongest Superheroine. Give Her her Sword, and I'd say they were even. Cuz she's gonna cause him some pain with that baby.

hysterical2

You clown.

Validus
WW as strong as Thor?

Nevermind, I'm not even going into that.

batdude123
WW as strong as Thor?

Nevermind, I'm not even going into that.

He seems to be stuck on the notion that Wonder Woman = Superman in terms of strength. erm

He seems to be stuck on the notion that Wonder Woman = Superman in terms of strength. erm Poor soul. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
He seems to be stuck on the notion that Wonder Woman = Superman in terms of strength. erm

Well tell that to Batman. He's the One who has her rated A1, just like Superman. And since she has battled Superman thru the years and constantly kept up, it woudl make sense for me to think that right? She was the one who was helping Superman lift the Spectre. She didn't drop her side first did she? Her side wasn't lower than Superman's side was it? It looked like the Spectre was being moved by All of thier might. If it is constantly said that Captain Marvel is Superman's equal in strength, and then Superman says things like, Captain marvel and Diana hit the same, then what Am I supposed to think? that Wonder Woman is Nearly exactly the same as Superman in strength. Right? Am I missing something that you guys see that I don't? What is this conclusive evidence that every one seems to think that Superman is Even Ten percent stronger than WW?

Validus
First off you need to get off that A1 shit. It's dumb. Why? The Marvel handbooks rate the Living Tribunal as having a 7/7 strength rating. Thor also has a 7/7 strength rating therefore Thor is as strong as Living Tribunal. Same logic as your A1 steaksauce nonsense.

WW keeps up with Superman due to skill but she's never been portrayed as his physical equal.

batdude123
Well tell that to Batman. He's the One who has her rated A1, just like Superman.

Batman lies... shifty

Superboy Prime
Besides Batman also said Supergirl > Superman.

A little bit of advice...don't always rely on what people say. Slutgirl found this out the hard way.

batman

batdude123
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

A little bit of advice...don't always rely on what people say. Slutgirl found this out the hard way.

batman

I'm convinced (and have been convinced for awhile now), that Bruce likes to screw with people's heads by lying. Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
Who can blame him though? He's the one of the few running around without planet busting strength. The least he could do is **** with all those naive bright colored customed clowns. I know I would.

batdude123
Who can blame him though? He's the one of the few running around without planet busting strength. The least he could do is **** with all those naive bright colored customed clowns. I know I would.

yes thumb up

Inhuman
Thor 8/10. I know it, DRACO knows it, everybody knows it... Happy Dance

aperantly not everyone erm

and...

ha...ha... thumb up smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
First off you need to get off that A1 shit. It's dumb. Why? The Marvel handbooks rate the Living Tribunal as having a 7/7 strength rating. Thor also has a 7/7 strength rating therefore Thor is as strong as Living Tribunal. Same logic as your A1 steaksauce nonsense.

WW keeps up with Superman due to skill but she's never been portrayed as his physical equal.

First of all, WW gets her strength from The GODDESS of the EARTH. Captain Marvel Get's his from Herculese. Do the Math. 2ndly, Batman doesn't screw around when it comes to taking other Superheroes down. His files where secret. They weren't supposed to get out. So if he says they are the same, trust, he isn't lying about it. 3rdly, IT was said that if wonder woman ever got out of control, Superman was the only force on earth that could "restrain" her. Not stop her, Restrain her. If he was leagues above her like some suggest, there would be many inbetween that could Stop her. 4thly, The reason WW and Superman have had so many fights thru the years is so Show that she is matching him strength for strength. You can call what I see as nonsense if you like, But it doesn't get much closer in strenth than Superman and Wonder Woman. Hell even the editorial powers that be have Wonder Woman, Captain marvel and Superman at virtual ties in the strength ratings. With Supers coming out barely cuz he's the flag ship hero. But it shall all be proven in the New JLA. You would think that Her beating a few White martians, Super Woman(who happens to be a kryptonian), Stalemating a daxamite, and breaking Supers ribs would show people that she is a virtual dead heat in strength to superman. But I'm sure WW is about to get plenty of spot lite anyway. With a new movie on the way, DC will be gearing her up to be quite the powerhouse.

x_danny_x

batman

the hardway? since when did superman beat the crap out of supergirl??

MattDay
wonder woman has always used her weapons to overcome superman, he physcially will best her, she's strong enough to hold her own of course, captain marvel is superman without the vision powers and breath, and exchange for lightening, in essense these guys are the powerhouses of dc, when combined could do a heck amount of damage, almost a universal threat when captain marvel is now a god himself now

UniOmni
First of all, WW gets her strength from The GODDESS of the EARTH. Captain Marvel Get's his from Herculese. Do the Math. 2ndly, Batman doesn't screw around when it comes to taking other Superheroes down. His files where secret. They weren't supposed to get out. So if he says they are the same, trust, he isn't lying about it. 3rdly, IT was said that if wonder woman ever got out of control, Superman was the only force on earth that could "restrain" her. Not stop her, Restrain her. If he was leagues above her like some suggest, there would be many inbetween that could Stop her. 4thly, The reason WW and Superman have had so many fights thru the years is so Show that she is matching him strength for strength. You can call what I see as nonsense if you like, But it doesn't get much closer in strenth than Superman and Wonder Woman. Hell even the editorial powers that be have Wonder Woman, Captain marvel and Superman at virtual ties in the strength ratings. With Supers coming out barely cuz he's the flag ship hero. But it shall all be proven in the New JLA. You would think that Her beating a few White martians, Super Woman(who happens to be a kryptonian), Stalemating a daxamite, and breaking Supers ribs would show people that she is a virtual dead heat in strength to superman. But I'm sure WW is about to get plenty of spot lite anyway. With a new movie on the way, DC will be gearing her up to be quite the powerhouse.

WW gets called to beat back Superman, because she's the numero uno DC heroine, and he's the numero uno DC hero. Politics simply.

If Superman were to go rogue, the first person i'd call would be Cap Marvel or GL.
Not WW.
Sorry.

And before you get too deep into comparing who's she's beaten to Superman, remember, did they have S shields??
Until she beats Zod alone, she won't be seen as physically ready to meet Superman. Since Zod is essentially Superman gone bad.

olympian

But this board doesnt factor how the characters usually figth in comics, right? Therefore your Thor concept is WRONG. He always uses his powers from the get go, like SM and WW always speedblitz that way as well.

Thor uses the godblast all the time and kills WW 10/10.

And ill do the math alrigth. WW with the strength given by Gaea is only top tier. Not above it. Not even equal to Superman appearantly. Either Gaea is only top tier as well, or she never gave her full strength to Diana. Zing.

Now reflect on this.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by x_danny_x
the hardway? since when did superman beat the crap out of supergirl??

Not only that but Diana also taught her not to mess with the warrior born. They didn't literally beat the crap out of her, but they made it clear they woud be capable of doing it if they had to.

Check Suprgirl's respect thread for the scans. It was during the end of the Evil Supergirl story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
But this board doesnt factor how the characters usually figth in comics, right? Therefore your Thor concept is WRONG. He always uses his powers from the get go, like SM and WW always speedblitz that way as well.

Thor uses the godblast all the time and kills WW 10/10.

And ill do the math alrigth. WW with the strength given by Gaea is only top tier. Not above it. Not even equal to Superman appearantly. Either Gaea is only top tier as well, or she never gave her full strength to Diana. Zing.

Now reflect on this.

And WW's Godwave can kill Galactus. So please dont' bring up uber powers. OR WW uses her guantlet of Atlas and Pummels poor thor into and early grave. And Actually WW is powered by Demeter AND Gaea. So yeah, she's got the goods and source of power to be very close if not a match for Superman in strength. The reason Superman Comes a little bit ahead is that his invulnerability is a *****. And he's got many more offensive powers than her. Or he used to. DC has evened things up with The Sword.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
WW gets called to beat back Superman, because she's the numero uno DC heroine, and he's the numero uno DC hero. Politics simply.

If Superman were to go rogue, the first person i'd call would be Cap Marvel or GL.
Not WW.
Sorry.
Or Dr. Fate or Zatanna or Black Adam or Flash. WW wouldn't even be in the top 10 list of people I'd call if I needed Superman put down.

olympian
And WW's Godwave can kill Galactus. So please dont' bring up uber powers. OR WW uses her guantlet of Atlas and Pummels poor thor into and early grave. And Actually WW is powered by Demeter AND Gaea. So yeah, she's got the goods and source of power to be very close if not a match for Superman in strength. The reason Superman Comes a little bit ahead is that his invulnerability is a *****. And he's got many more offensive powers than her. Or he used to. DC has evened things up with The Sword.

Oh now shes powered by both? I got to have missed that issue. Wich one is it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh now shes powered by both? I got to have missed that issue. Wich one is it?

WW number one. Demeter grants Diana Strength Via Geae

LethalFemme
I like Diana and all but I don't see her winning the majority. Although it's weird cause Thor is nothing special. As in the fact he's just a god and she's meant to stop them and the fact that I've heard(but haven't seen) people say she stuck up to Zeus's lightning which I assume is more powerful. Also I did see that pic someone posted of her using her bracelets to deflect blast from an entire pantheon of gods so I don't think this will be won by godblasts but, I don't see it as most people do as 10/10 or 8/10 more like Thor 6/10. If Diana were more badass I'll change my vote.happy

Soujaboy

Get that shit outa here. I could say that Thor's god blast on panel nearly killed Galactus, but it has no relevance to this fight.

Or Thor could shrink WW, and she could never use the gauntlets. See, it go's both ways.

And Actually, Gaea is Thor's mother and his father is Odin. Again has no relevance to this fight.

If Superman has more offensive powers than WW than Thor trumps her by so much it isn't funny.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Soujaboy
If Superman has more offensive powers than Supes than Thor trumps here by so much it isn't funny.

?????

Dinalfos
laughing

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
laughing

?

LethalFemme
?

I agree with you for the most part but, who's to say how much/if Thor's abilities will work on her? She has a high defense against magic. Supes powers aren't magic.erm

Soujaboy
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I agree with you for the most part but, who's to say how much/if Thor's abilities will work on her? She has a high defense against magic. Supes powers aren't magic.erm

Im not sure if all Thor's power are magic either? Yes the hammer is mystical enchantments placed on it, but does that mean the his every attack is magic based? is the lightning he summons magic based?

LethalFemme
Im not sure if all Thor's power are magic either? Yes the hammer is mystical enchantments placed on it, but does that mean the his every attack is magic based? is the lightning he summons magic based?

I know I don't know much about this subject but, I'm 100% sure all his powers are magical.yes But the only problem that I ever really have with WW vs Thor threads is that somehow it always comes down to someone bringing up Superman. Thor and Superman have two different power sets so saying stuff like she did this to him or he did that to her so Thor could is inaccurate.erm

Soujaboy
I know I don't know much about this subject but, I'm 100% sure all his powers are magical.yes But the only problem that I ever really have with WW vs Thor threads is that somehow it always comes down to someone bringing up Superman. Thor and Superman have two different power sets so saying stuff like she did this to him or he did that to her so Thor could is inaccurate.erm

Even if she does have a magical resistance, she can still be damaged and/or attacked with it.

LethalFemme
Even if she does have a magical resistance, she can still be damaged and/or attacked with it.

Never said she couldn't but that leaves me to believe it wouldn't be a one hit ko from Thor like others do.erm

Soujaboy
Never said she couldn't but that leaves me to believe it wouldn't be a one hit ko from Thor like others do.erm

It may not be a 1 hit ko, but he will take the majority.

LethalFemme
It may not be a 1 hit ko, but he will take the majority.

I agree but, never 8/10.no2

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's Look at the Match up

Strength= Even or Nearly Even ( Unless you can somehow conclusively say she is weaker than any of the top tiers.Which no one can. ONly speculation and obvious hateration. )
Dmg Resistance= Thor has a High Dmg resistance to Bulletns and Stuff Like that. Diana Has the Higher resistance to Blocking with vambraces and force field
Combat Speed= Diana
Reflexes= Even
Skill= Debatable.
Defense= WW's favor. Thor can block Blast and magic well. Diana Blocks Every thing well, Punches, Lasers, Magic blast, you name it.
Flight= Diana
Offense= Thor has the Clear advantage. Now how much it effects Diana, who is made to resist magical beings and was made to kill Gods, one can only speculate. IT may not work out like some would seem to think.

Diana's Defense is Well suited to Thor's Offense. Diana has Shown High resistance to pretty much any Magical Based attack thor could throw. There will be no shrinking WW or turning her into anything or Teleporting her anywhere. Her sandles are every bit as good as transdimensional travel as Thor's Hammer. Circe can't turn Diana into anything and her Magical abilities are far above Thor's. Thor can get some good licks in with The weather and such. Not as many as people like to think. She can block Lighting fast punches and lasers and Omega effects and stuff.

With every thing being balanced out in one way or the other, The only thing Thor has on WW is that he is bullet proof and she is not. THo I can't figure out how she survives a light speed punch from the sun and crashes into the earth making a mile wide crater and isn't bullet proof. OH well What ever. Thor will get 5.5/10 victories do to the Boy factor. It's intersting to note that, WW, with all of her weapons, beats Thor 10/10 handily. The guantlet of Atlas would Send Thor to the emergency room, and The sword of hephastious would end his life if it lands one of her precision swipes.

the Darkone

Strength= Even or Nearly Even ( Unless you can somehow conclusively say she is weaker than any of the top tiers.Which no one can. ONly speculation and obvious hateration. )
Dmg Resistance= Thor has a High Dmg resistance to Bulletns and Stuff Like that. Diana Has the Higher resistance to Blocking with vambraces and force field
Combat Speed= Diana
Reflexes= Even
Skill= Debatable.
Defense= WW's favor. Thor can block Blast and magic well. Diana Blocks Every thing well, Punches, Lasers, Magic blast, you name it.
Flight= Diana
Offense= Thor has the Clear advantage. Now how much it effects Diana, who is made to resist magical beings and was made to kill Gods, one can only speculate. IT may not work out like some would seem to think.

Diana's Defense is Well suited to Thor's Offense. Diana has Shown High resistance to pretty much any Magical Based attack thor could throw. There will be no shrinking WW or turning her into anything or Teleporting her anywhere. Her sandles are every bit as good as transdimensional travel as Thor's Hammer. Circe can't turn Diana into anything and her Magical abilities are far above Thor's. Thor can get some good licks in with The weather and such. Not as many as people like to think. She can block Lighting fast punches and lasers and Omega effects and stuff.

With every thing being balanced out in one way or the other, The only thing Thor has on WW is that he is bullet proof and she is not. THo I can't figure out how she survives a light speed punch from the sun and crashes into the earth making a mile wide crater and isn't bullet proof. OH well What ever. Thor will get 5.5/10 victories do to the Boy factor. It's intersting to note that, WW, with all of her weapons, beats Thor 10/10 handily. The guantlet of Atlas would Send Thor to the emergency room, and The sword of hephastious would end his life if it lands one of her precision swipes.

What the f**k? Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman, Thor pulled the midgard serpent which weights as much as earth with a tug, Thor flies 3x the speed of light and plus he can open portals, Thor is 2,000 years old has benn trained by his father and other gods in the art of war has been fighting since he was child. Thor's durability is greater and so also his reflexes, hell even Hella a death goddess couldn't see Thor since he was running so fast.

Thor=Superman=Captain Marvel=Orion=Black Adam>>> Wonder Woman

Avalonofthewind

Combat Speed= Diana
Reflexes= Even
Skill= Debatable.
Flight= Diana

In their "standard" gear they pretty much stalemate. If she uses extra magical weapons so should he. That belt of strength and his gauntlets are pretty handy in a battle.

WW is a bit underestimated on these forums...check this out...lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-346756-shin-akuma-vs-wonder-woman.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman, Thor pulled the midgard serpent which weights as much as earth with a tug, Thor flies 3x the speed of light and plus he can open portals, Thor is 2,000 years old has benn trained by his father and other gods in the art of war has been fighting since he was child. Thor's durability is greater and so also his reflexes, hell even Hella a death goddess couldn't see Thor since he was running so fast.

And just what are you basing your argument off of? You can't just spout what Thor is compared to Wonder Woman without listing her feats in comparison. Maybe becuz you don't know of any? Becuz according to DC, The Hyperclan, where just as fast as Superman, just as Tuff as Superman, just as strong as Superman. And Guess What? Wonder Woman Speed blitzed one and knocked him the **** out and then beat the crap out of Primaid, the best fighter amongst them. She has also stalemated a daxamite, Who are stronger than Superman is. She also beat the crap out of SuperWoman. An evil Kryptonian from the anti matter universe. So exactly Where are you getting your math from? Seems like you might need to go back and rethink your equation. It seems a bit off. Especially since Wonder Woman Gets her strength Str8 from the Gods and Captain Marvel gets his in portion. He doens't even have the strength of a God. He has the strength of a Demi-God. So tell me, Exactly How did you come up with this Formula? I'm so curious to know how did you compare strength Feats? Or speed feats? Do you have every single Wonder Woman appearance? Was it some issues that I missed? DId you happen to read the Book where wonder woman battled a clone of Doomsday that was stronger than the original? Did you catch when her and Superman held the Spectre? It didn't look like Her side was lower than superman's side. They were both shown to be using ALL of thier might. IF he was stronger, then How come the spectre wasn't lagging on WW's side? You do know about weight distibution right? IF you pick up something on one side, and I pick up somethign on the other side, and I"m weaker than you, then it's going to sag on my side right? That wasn't the case at all now was it? NOt with them. And THor is no where near as Tuff as Superman in the INvulnerable Dept. WW Broke Superman's Ribs, and used her Tiara to Cut his throat. SO again, Exactly how did you come up with your equation? I"m fascinated to know.

batdude123
Wonder Woman isn't as strong as Superman. Get that psychotic crap out of your head.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman isn't as strong as Superman. Get that psychotic crap out of your head.

Is that something you think, is it something that the editorial powers at DC have said, or is it a stated Fact? Superman is said to be the most powerful Superhero on Earth. Which isn't even correct. But Where does it say he's the strongest? Cuz I have Many Many stories where Superman, Diana, Martian Manhunter, and Captain Marvel are all COmpared to each other.

batdude123
Is that something you think, is it something that the editorial powers at DC have said, or is it a stated Fact? Superman is said to be the most powerful Superhero on Earth. Which isn't even correct. But Where does it say he's the strongest? Cuz I have Many Many stories where Superman, Diana, Martian Manhunter, and Captain Marvel are all COmpared to each other.

That's great. Look at their strength feats. Superman outclasses her by a MILE in that department. It's not good to use spoken comparisons between characters..... the proof is in the feats of the characters. And Wonder Woman doesn't compare.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's great. Look at their strength feats. Superman outclasses her by a MILE in that department. It's not good to use spoken comparisons between characters..... the proof is in the feats of the characters. And Wonder Woman doesn't compare.

Now why do you suppose That is? Maybe becuz he's the flag ship hero? IF he was stronger than her, as you proclaim, THen How come when he thought she was DOOMSDAY WHO KILLED LOIS, he didn't punch her into powder? He had just lost the love of his Life. WW wasn't even Combating him in bloodlust like he was her, and yet she lived? And they both came away very injured? Is that the kind of feats Ur talking about? Or How she and Him lifted the Spectre? The weight of the concious of the Cosmos? Seems like DC is going thru Great Lengths to show her in comparison to him in the strength Dept. What do you think? Superman has never had it as tuff battling any other hero like Diana. He always comes away very worn for the wear.

Validus

Hateration? crylaugh

We got a regular old Jellyrobes here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hateration? crylaugh

We got a regular old Jellyrobes here.

Well what do you call it? How can you have a hero, Powered By SIX Gods, and then blessed with more power by GEAE and ZUES themselves, and then Allowed to Tap the entire pantheon for more powers as she needs them, be considered so low? If she was named Mighty Man,and had on some long johns, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

batdude123
Now why do you suppose That is? Maybe becuz he's the flag ship hero? IF he was stronger than her, as you proclaim, THen How come when he thought she was DOOMSDAY WHO KILLED LOIS, he didn't punch her into powder? He had just lost the love of his Life. WW wasn't even Combating him in bloodlust like he was her, and yet she lived? And they both came away very injured? Is that the kind of feats Ur talking about? Or How she and Him lifted the Spectre? The weight of the concious of the Cosmos? Seems like DC is going thru Great Lengths to show her in comparison to him in the strength Dept. What do you think? Superman has never had it as tuff battling any other hero like Diana. He always comes away very worn for the wear.

Don't pull the "because he's DC's #1 hero" crap here. He's stronger and you know it.

Nope, she didn't get punched into powder; just 93 million miles across the solar system. Yeah, and he was mind controlled as well.

Also, there have been times like these. smile

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=017supermanbatman015rembrandtdrd3.jpg

Superman>>>Wonder Woman and you know it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't pull the "because he's DC's #1 hero" crap here. He's stronger and you know it.

Nope, she didn't get punched into powder; just 93 million miles across the solar system. Yeah, and he was mind controlled as well.

Also, there have been times like these. smile

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=017supermanbatman015rembrandtdrd3.jpg

Superman>>>Wonder Woman and you know it.

Firt lets get something str8. He wasn't mind Controlled like you suggest. His actions where not being controlled. Only what he percieved to be the truth. He acted of his own violition and acted as he would have had the situations been real. So don't even think he wasn't going all out on Diana. And She WAS punched 93 million miles and guess what? she got back up. and also That scan u put up means absolutely nothing without context. I can just as easily see her making superman's ears bleed or Breaking his ribs. Try again.I'm not convinced. And the only thing I do know is that, The EDITORIAL powers as DC have made it plain that WW is a dead heat for Superman in strength. Then they even gave her the niftly ability to draw on the earth for added power like strength and healing. Like he draws on the sun for the same. You will have to do better. Cuz I dont' see anything that he's done in that is out of her league. I do remember her saving Superman from being cremed by The Omega effect.

Accel
As we've seen before, the Omega Effect wouldn't have done any thing to Supes any way (important to the Source and all that jazz).

Validus
Can I make a suggestion here?

Paragraphs.

That is all.

Tassadar

Werent you arguing in the Superman versus Thor thread that his lighning is magic based?

Crease

Chi Town representin... cool . And I agree with you and Avalon, this fight is a lot closer than some here would admit. I LOVE Thor,but he doesn't run all over Diana. Both fighting bloodlust Thor wins 6/10 because of Mjolnir.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Crease
Chi Town representin... cool . And I agree with you and Avalon, this fight is a lot closer than some here would admit. I LOVE Thor,but he doesn't run all over Diana. Both fighting bloodlust Thor wins 6/10 because of Mjolnir.

yes

Soujaboy

Combat Speed= Diana
Reflexes= Even
Skill= Debatable.
Flight= Diana

WW isn't as strong as Superman nor Thor. According to feats, crushing mountains with single blows, destroying small Planetoids, shaking planets, etc, Thor's stronger.

What happens when she's not crossing her wrist? ya like when someone rips her arms off? ya I don't think he damage resistance will be as high. Thor has survived a blast that was the equivalent to an exploding sun with no damage what so ever, and this was without crossing his wrist. Damage resistance is in Thor's favor. wink

Combat Speed Diana? I don't know, could be. However Thor has described as being as quick as the lightning he commands, and in a vacuum thats the speed of light.

Reflexes could be even, don't care too much.

skill could be the same? hers could be a bit higher.

Defense she could have in the bag, but like I said earlier what if someone rips her arms off? By the way, don't forget that Thor can also create defensive shields. They mat No be as powerful as hers, but they may still hold up against her.

No, I'm pretty sure his power would work regardless of the fact that she has a resistance to magic. I mean unless you have evidence that she's completely resistant.

Do you have proof that none of Thor's abilities would work on her? I mean whats stopping him from doing the things you described?

Thor wins 7/10

Soujaboy
Werent you arguing in the Superman versus Thor thread that his lighning is magic based?

Some of it is, I already said that but is all of it? I know he can increase the effects, but is a simple piece of lightning magic based?

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW isn't as strong as Superman nor Thor. According to feats, crushing mountains with single blows, destroying small Planetoids, shaking planets, etc, Thor's stronger.

What happens when she's not crossing her wrist? ya like when someone rips her arms off? ya I don't think he damage resistance will be as high. Thor has survived a blast that was the equivalent to an exploding sun with no damage what so ever, and this was without crossing his wrist. Damage resistance is in Thor's favor. wink

Combat Speed Diana? I don't know, could be. However Thor has described as being as quick as the lightning he commands, and in a vacuum thats the speed of light.

Reflexes could be even, don't care too much.

skill could be the same? hers could be a bit higher.

Defense she could have in the bag, but like I said earlier what if someone rips her arms off? By the way, don't forget that Thor can also create defensive shields. They mat No be as powerful as hers, but they may still hold up against her.

No, I'm pretty sure his power would work regardless of the fact that she has a resistance to magic. I mean unless you have evidence that she's completely resistant.

Do you have proof that none of Thor's abilities would work on her? I mean whats stopping him from doing the things you described?

Thor wins 8/10

Better yet, What is enabling him to do the things described. If Circe can't do it, Then Why shoudl thor be able to? Circe's control and power in magic far exceeds Thor's. And I would like for you to Disprove Diana's Strength. Also, RIp her arms off? What's to Stop her from cutting thor's arms off with the sword of hephesitious. And when did Thor Get strong enough to Rip WW's arms off? I dont' see that happening.

batdude123
Firt lets get something str8. He wasn't mind Controlled like you suggest. His actions where not being controlled. Only what he percieved to be the truth. He acted of his own violition and acted as he would have had the situations been real. So don't even think he wasn't going all out on Diana. And She WAS punched 93 million miles and guess what? she got back up. and also That scan u put up means absolutely nothing without context. I can just as easily see her making superman's ears bleed or Breaking his ribs. Try again.I'm not convinced. And the only thing I do know is that, The EDITORIAL powers as DC have made it plain that WW is a dead heat for Superman in strength. Then they even gave her the niftly ability to draw on the earth for added power like strength and healing. Like he draws on the sun for the same. You will have to do better. Cuz I dont' see anything that he's done in that is out of her league. I do remember her saving Superman from being cremed by The Omega effect.

GOD DAMN. No wonder your nick name is "nvrhadaclue." crylaugh

Validus
"Why should I care what you call me? You're just a Diana hating dickrider who's biased!"

nvrbeenwthagirl

Disprove me. Show me scans of Wonder Woman Not doing the things that I have mentioned. Also WW did save Superman from the agony of the Omega Effect. Or dont' you remember Superman's Arms burning from just being close to the OE. Darkseid can't kill Supers with the OE. that doesn't mean he can't bring him damn near Death and then pummel him.

batdude123
"Why should I care what you call me? You're just a Diana hating dickrider who's biased!"

I know, and that's really hilarious. It's actually the other way around... though instead of "dickriding," it's "boobriding." crylaugh

batdude123
Disprove me. Show me scans of Wonder Woman Not doing the things that I have mentioned. Also WW did save Superman from the agony of the Omega Effect. Or dont' you remember Superman's Arms burning from just being close to the OE. Darkseid can't kill Supers with the OE. that doesn't mean he can't bring him damn near Death and then pummel him.

Show me ONE strength feat of Diana's (not a combined effort of a team she was on, a SOLO feat of strength) that puts her near Superman's strength level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well so far All I get are opinions. No one is disproving anythign I've said. I have only mentioned what WW has done. So I'll chalk it up to people's own personal opinion, which is fine. I think she is as strong as any top tier. being that she is the only woman in comics that strong, she deserves that place.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Show me ONE strength feat of Diana's (not a combined effort of a team she was on, a SOLO feat of strength) that puts her near Superman's strength level.

Breaking Superman's Ribs. Do you know just how strong you have to be to accomplish that?!!!! I've only seen Zod and Doomsday break Superman's bones.

Validus
Well so far All I get are opinions. No one is disproving anythign I've said. I have only mentioned what WW has done. So I'll chalk it up to people's own personal opinion, which is fine. I think she is as strong as any top tier. being that she is the only woman in comics that strong, she deserves that place.
Well that's simply where opinions differ. I think she's a bit below Superman, Thor, Captain Marvel and Black Adam in pure strength but certainly above the likes of Namor and Wonder Man. If Superman is an A+ in strength, Diana is an A- while Wonder Man is a B-.

batdude123
Breaking Superman's Ribs. Do you know just how strong you have to be to accomplish that? I've only seen Zod and Doomsday break Superman's bones.

*sigh*

So the hell what? What FEAT OF STRENGTH PUTS HER NEAR SUPERMAN? What is her top feat? It's nowhere near Superman who TURNED THE ENDLESS WHEELS OF MAGGEDDON FOR CHRIST SAKE. If you say Wonder Woman can do the same, you're either high or just a damn Wonder Woman worshipper.

If that's WW's highest feat of strength, then I'm really not that impressed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well that's simply where opinions differ. I think she's a bit below Superman, Thor, Captain Marvel and Black Adam in pure strength but certainly above the likes of Namor and Wonder Man. If Superman is an A+ in strength, Diana is an A- while Wonder Man is a B-.

See in my thinking, Superman is so rediculously strong, like just super duper rediculous, that any being that can slug it with him, has to be that strong or so close it doesn't matter. The only people we really see duke it out with supers like diana are Doomsday, Captain marvel, Daxamites, Other krytonians, and Martians.

nvrbeenwthagirl
*sigh*

So the hell what? What FEAT OF STRENGTH PUTS HER NEAR SUPERMAN? What is her top feat? It's nowhere near Superman who TURNED THE ENDLESS WHEELS OF MAGGEDDON FOR CHRIST SAKE. If you say Wonder Woman can do the same, you're either high or just a damn Wonder Woman worshipper.

If that's WW's highest feat of strength, then I'm really not that impressed.

Doomsday doesn't have any strength feats per say. But we all know how strong he is becuz of How he was breaking superman's bones right? He dind't do anything near what WW has done in strength feats when he first came, but we all knew he was as strong as superman just becuz of his combat showings. and his ability to hurt the man of steel. So yeah, maybe your not impressed, but I am.

batdude123
Doomsday doesn't have any strength feats per say. But we all know how strong he is becuz of How he was breaking superman's bones right? He dind't do anything near what WW has done in strength feats when he first came, but we all knew he was as strong as superman just becuz of his combat showings. and his ability to hurt the man of steel. So yeah, maybe your not impressed, but I am.

That's because he KILLED Superman after a day-long battle. He's also beaten the snot out of Wonder Woman. *yawn* NEXT!

And please, I'm still waiting for a strength feat of hers that compares to moving an entire solar system.

Validus
See in my thinking, Superman is so rediculously strong, like just super duper rediculous, that any being that can slug it with him, has to be that strong or so close it doesn't matter. The only people we really see duke it out with supers like diana are Doomsday, Captain marvel, Daxamites, Other krytonians, and Martians.
They either have to be as strong, really durable, or have a monster skill level. WW doesn't "slug it out" with Superman. Captain Marvel does that. Most WW Vs SM fights look like brute force vs skill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's because he KILLED Superman after a day-long battle. He's also beaten the snot out of Wonder Woman. *yawn* NEXT!

First off, If she can break his ribs, She can break any bone in his body. Which means she has the power to kill superman. Or don't you remember Max lord saying, either your going to kill superman or he's going to kill you. Max new what he was doing. He wanted to get either one or Both of them out of the way.

And Doomsday beat the snot out of Wonder Woman after he had evolved. Maybe you should try that one again.

Doomsday had no strength feats beyond the comic ordinary in his first appearances, but the minute he Hurt Superman badly, We all knew that he was just as strong.

And one thing you forget, WW lifting the Meteor that was the size of an island was easy for her. No strain at all. She seems to be getting stronger as the comics go on.

So Just how strong does someone have to be to break one of the man of steels bones. Becuz if you have her being so far below Him in strength, your actually discrediting his Uber invulnerability. You can't have it both ways.

Validus
So Just how strong does someone have to be to break one of the man of steels bones. Becuz if you have her being so far below Him in strength, your actually discrediting his Uber invulnerability. You can't have it both ways.
Do you want me to ask Val Armorr?

Soujaboy
Better yet, What is enabling him to do the things described. If Circe can't do it, Then Why shoudl thor be able to? Circe's control and power in magic far exceeds Thor's. And I would like for you to Disprove Diana's Strength. Also, RIp her arms off? What's to Stop her from cutting thor's arms off with the sword of hephesitious. And when did Thor Get strong enough to Rip WW's arms off? I dont' see that happening.

He's done them before no expression

Good thing ABC logic doesn't work here. That and the fact that just because Circe can't do it doesn't mean Thor can't.

I would like for you to prove Diana's strength.

Who ever said she has the sword? Is it standard equipment.

What do you mean when did he get strong enough to rip her arms off? I guess since the day he had strength feats. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you want me to ask Val Armorr?

But do you understand what I"m saying? If people act like WW is so far below Superman in strength, then they actually make him look weaker. He had his Ribs borken by a low class C? That means people like Namor and Wonder Man could break Superman's Bones. But that Simply isn't the case. Superman is so tuff. He has Slugged it out with thelikes of Darkseid avatars and Doomsday and Zod. His invulnerability is so high, that only beings with in his power range can even make him move, let alone hurt him.

Validus
How do you take us saying WW is weaker than Superman as meaning WW is as strong as Namor?

batdude123
First off, If she can break his ribs, She can break any bone in his body. Which means she has the power to kill superman. Or don't you remember Max lord saying, either your going to kill superman or he's going to kill you. Max new what he was doing. He wanted to get either one or Both of them out of the way. And Doomsday beat the snot out of Wonder Woman after he had evolved. Maybe you should try that one again. Doomsday had no strength feats beyond the comic ordinary, but the minute he Hurt Superman badly, We all knew that he was just as strong. And one thing you forget, WW lifting the Meteor that was the size of an island was easy for her. No strain at all. She seems to be getting stronger as the comics go on. So Just how strong does someone have to be to break one of the man of steels bones. Becuz if you have her being so far below Him in strength, your actually discrediting his Uber invulnerability. You can't have it both ways.

crylaugh

Okay, you're taking this WW=Superman cliche a bit too far here. The reason she was the choice to take him down is because he's the #1 guy, and she's the #1 girl in DC. It's all politics as Uni put it. And if breaking his ribs is the best feat of strength she has, then it's not equal to Superman's. You're not basing anything on your decision. Superman has strength feats WAY WAY over her. Try and find feats to discredit that. He has strength feats that put him as w/o a shadow of a doubt the STRONGEST man on DC earth. Lifting an island w/ ease? Please. The day she can move a solar system, toss a moon with ease, PUNCH HIM 93 MILLION MILES ACROSS THE SOLAR SYSTEM, etc. then I'll agree she's = to him in strength. Until then, you've got NOTHING to go on. She's not as strong, so please stop being a WW boobrider for one second and realize the truth: SUPERMAN>>WONDER WOMAN. 'Nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's done them before no expression

Good thing ABC logic doesn't work here. That and the fact that just because Circe can't do it doesn't mean Thor can't.

I would like for you to prove Diana's strength.

Who ever said she has the sword? Is it standard equipment.

What do you mean when did he get strong enough to rip her arms off? I guess since the day he had strength feats. confused

I would like for you to prove that he can. Just becuz he can do it to characters in his universe doesn't mean he could do it to her. That is how you sound. I have nothing to compare what can happen to Diana but characters from her own universe. Or else how woudl you know she had high resistance to magic if a high tier magic user can't really do anything to her? As for her strength, Superman once said that the new Cheetah Hit like Diana or Captain Marvel. How's that for strength.

Soujaboy
But do you understand what I"m saying? If people act like WW is so far below Superman in strength, then they actually make him look weaker. He had his Ribs borken by a low class C? That means people like Namor and Wonder Man could break Superman's Bones. But that Simply isn't the case. Superman is so tuff. He has Slugged it out with thelikes of Darkseid avatars and Doomsday and Zod. His invulnerability is so high, that only beings with in his power range can even make him move, let alone hurt him.

According to your logic, because Spider Man ko'd the Hulk he's somewhere near his lv?

batdude123
How do you take us saying WW is weaker than Superman as meaning WW is as strong as Namor?

Exactly, but saying she can hurt him doesn't mean she's as strong as he is.

batdude123
According to your logic, because Spider Man ko'd the Hulk he's somewhere near his lv?

BAM!!! And nvrhadaclue goes down...

nvrbeenwthagirl
crylaugh

Okay, you're taking this WW=Superman cliche a bit too far here. The reason she was the choice to take him down is because he's the #1 guy, and she's the #1 girl in DC. It's all politics as Uni put it. And if breaking his ribs is the best feat of strength she has, then it's not equal to Superman's. You're not basing anything on your decision. Superman has strength feats WAY WAY over her. Try and find feats to discredit that. He has strength feats that put him as w/o a shadow of a doubt the STRONGEST man on DC earth. Lifting an island w/ ease? Please. The day she can move a solar system, toss a moon with ease, PUNCH HIM 93 MILLION MILES ACROSS THE SOLAR SYSTEM, etc. then I'll agree she's = to him in strength. Until then, you've got NOTHING to go on. She's not as strong, so please stop being a WW boobrider for one second and realize the truth: SUPERMAN>>WONDER WOMAN. 'Nuff said.

Your the one who said we couldnt' use politics right? I said the only reason he has many strength feats is becuz he's the flag ship character. you said that was bs. Now you bring politics into this debate? what gives?

batdude123
Your the one who said we couldnt' use politics right? I said the only reason he has many strength feats is becuz he's the flag ship character. you said that was bs. Now you bring politics into this debate? what gives?

What the f**k?

Politics has nothing to do with the fact that he's STRONGER than she is.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NO try again buddy. I said BROKE SUPERMAN"S BONES. Don't try and confuse a knock out with breaking the man of steel's bones. Not even the same. TRY THAT ONE AGAIN

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

Politics has nothing to do with the fact that he's STRONGER than she is.

You just said that He's the number one guy, and she's the number one girl and that is why theyput them together. So then why does DC keep saying that Superman is WW's only true Equal in strength. oF course so is cap and martian manhunter. but the point is they say it right? and then they show it with thier fights.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BAM!!! And nvrhadaclue goes down...

I think not.

badabing
crylaugh

so please stop being a WW boobrider for one second
eek! laughing out loud laughing hysterical hysterical2

Validus
You just said that He's the number one guy, and she's the number one girl and that is why theyput them together. So then why does DC keep saying that Superman is WW's only true Equal in strength. oF course so is cap and martian manhunter. but the point is they say it right? and then they show it with thier fights.
When have they said? Most stories say Superman and Captain Marvel are absolute equals and WW is number two to Superman. It would look something like this.

1. Superman/ (Captain Marvel)
2. Wonder Woman

I haven't seen anything that says

1. Superman/Wonder Woman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by badabing
eek! laughing out loud laughing hysterical hysterical2

At least i'm not a thor/superman tip holder.

batdude123

Um.... WHAT?

I think you meant to say that "WW is Superman's only true equal in strength." Not the other way around buddy. And you're right.... that award goes to Billy, not WW. WW has always been below (slightly, but still below) Superman in strength. It seems everybody knows this but you. And the fight where WW did her best against Superman still showed her getting pimpsmacked 93 million miles across the solar system. He said he was even holding back, and was just trying to toy with DD (Wonder Woman). He then went on to say that if he wanted to end the fight quickly, he could have...

And please, show me a quote of the DC editor saying that WW = Superman in terms of strength. I'm dying to see it. And you still can't show a feat of WW's that = a strength feat of Superman's, so nice try. If you look at actual strength feats, Superman is the CLEAR winner of that category.

batdude123

And yet you've never been with a girl. erm Sad...

badabing
bnone

Soujaboy
I would like for you to prove that he can. Just becuz he can do it to characters in his universe doesn't mean he could do it to her. That is how you sound. I have nothing to compare what can happen to Diana but characters from her own universe. Or else how woudl you know she had high resistance to magic if a high tier magic user can't really do anything to her? As for her strength, Superman once said that the new Cheetah Hit like Diana or Captain Marvel. How's that for strength.

Whats else do I have to prove? He's done it before so whats stopping him from doing the same in this fight?

Thats like saying that because Juggernaut's shield works against characters in his universe, it won't work against characters in DC?

Soujaboy

Thor isn't a flagship character and he has way more strength feats that WW. So whats your excuse for this one?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whats else do I have to prove? He's done it before so whats stopping him from doing the same in this fight?

Thats like saying that because Juggernaut's shield works against characters in his universe, it won't work against characters in DC?

Geez. I was saying the same thing. SInce WW is shown to be resistant to the attacks that Thor has, what makes his count and hers not count. That is all i'm trying to get you to see. Your negating her abilities to suit his.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor isn't a flagship character and he has way more strength feats that WW. So whats your excuse for this one?

Um, First off, DC and marvel operate completely different. marvel is built on it's mid tier characters. So ur arugment is debunked. Me and him were talking about DC politcs. your trying to compare USA politics to Russian politcs. Not the same at all.

Soujaboy
Um, First off, DC and marvel operate completely different. marvel is built on it's mid tier characters. So ur arugment is debunked. Me and him were talking about DC politcs. your trying to compare USA politics to Russian politcs. Not the same at all.

What the f**k? You said that because Superman is a flagship character he has more strength feats than WW, yet there still on the same lv. I said that Thor is not a flagship character, yet he still has more strength feats than she does. So please explain to me what relevance that has to anything about Marvel being built on mid tier characters, and American politics?

Soujaboy
Geez. I was saying the same thing. SInce WW is shown to be resistant to the attacks that Thor has, what makes his count and hers not count. That is all i'm trying to get you to see. Your negating her abilities to suit his.

When has WW been shown to be resistant to a god blast, anti force, or anti gravity?

When did I say her powers didn't count?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k? You said that because Superman is a flagship character he has more strength feats than WW, yet there still on the same lv. I said that Thor is not a flagship character, yet he still has more strength feats than she does. So please explain to me what relevance that has to anything about Marvel being built on mid tier characters, and American politics?

You dont' get it. I said SUPERMAN IS THE FLAG SHIP CHARACTER OF DC COMICS. the same universe that WOnder Woman resides. He will of course have feats that surpass hers in numberosity. Orion is stronger than Superman, but you wont' see it.

Marvel is not built on One hero Like DC. marvel is built on diversity of characters and most of thier flag ship toons are mid tier. You can't compare the two. Thor is the part of the Avengers trinity. That is enough to garner him status. but in marvel, status means nothing for thier high tier characters. They dont' sell like the mid tier ones do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When has WW been shown to be resistant to a god blast, anti force, or anti gravity?

When did I say her powers didn't count?

She was Shown to be resistant to the God blast when she blocked the OE, also when she blocked ALL the power of the entire greek pantheon. anti gravity means what to someone who can fly and is connected to earth itself?

Soujaboy
You dont' get it. I said SUPERMAN IS THE FLAG SHIP CHARACTER OF DC COMICS. the same universe that WOnder Woman resides. He will of course have feats that surpass hers in numberosity. Orion is stronger than Superman, but you wont' see it.

Marvel is not built on One hero Like DC. marvel is built on diversity of characters and most of thier flag ship toons are mid tier. You can't compare the two. Thor is the part of the Avengers trinity. That is enough to garner him status. but in marvel, status means nothing for thier high tier characters. They dont' sell like the mid tier ones do.

no expression ok?

batdude123
He will of course have feats that surpass hers in numberosity.

That's not even the case. His feats simply outdo hers, period. It's not about numbers, they're just superior...

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's not even the case. His feats simply outdo hers, period. It's not about numbers, they're just superior...

Superman's Feats are Superior to Captain Marvel's as well. But everyone seems to think Cap is Supers match. based on what? Why does Capt get this status of being Superman's equal when he has NEVER hurt Superman Like Diana has? Explain that one please.

Soujaboy
Superman's Feats are Superior to Captain Marvel's as well. But everyone seems to think Cap is Supers match. based on what? Why does Capt get this status of being Superman's equal when he has NEVER hurt Superman Like Diana has? Explain that one please.

I wish you'd explain to me why it matters. Doesn't change the fact that she loses this fight.

batdude123

Superman's also never bitchsmacked Billy 93 million miles across the solar system...

Soujaboy
Superman's also never bitchsmacked Billy 93 million miles across the solar system...

eek!

Validus

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4999/supermanv2216page05fe7.th.jpg

the Darkone

And Wonder Woman never knock a class 100+ alien being out of earth's orbit and out of earth's solar system, JIM 99. Thor=Supermanin strength and they both hold back tremndusly, Thor could very well be stronger than superman but tha't another story.

There are of plenty of Dc and Marvel class 100+ that are stronger than Wonder Woman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Orion, Black Adam, Darkseid, Doomsday, Ultraman, General Zod, they wull crush her in strength and these guys are alot closer to Superman than Wonder Woman.

Face it Wonder Woman will go down, even Mangog was hurt by the Godblast and he is a sky-father level being, better yet it killed him. Magic will affect her just like it will affect Thor, Superman, Hulk etc, the god-force blast is a mix of cosmic/mystical/god energy fuse into one, god-force will kill even a skyfather or true immortals.

Thor 6 or 7/10

batdude123
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4999/supermanv2216page05fe7.th.jpg

Certainly there were extenuating circumstances...

batdude123
And Wonder Woman never knock a class 100+ alien being out of earth's orbit and out of earth's solar system, JIM 99. Thor=Supermanin strength and they both hold back tremndusly, Thor could very well be stronger than superman but tha't another story.

No he isn't.

The rest of your post I agree with.

snoopdogg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4999/supermanv2216page05fe7.th.jpg Hey which Superman issue is that? I cannot recall that issue but I know it was in the last year and a half.

Superman#216? Action Comics #826? AOS #639?

Validus
Certainly there were extenuating circumstances...
How many circumstances can there be for catching a punch?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hey which Superman issue is that? I cannot recall that issue but I know it was in the last year and a half.

snoopdogg
How many circumstances can there be for catching a punch?

216 You have the scans showing Shazam blasting Supes with the lightning handy? I'm too lazy to go scan those but they might come in handy someday. angel

LethalFemme

Combat Speed= Diana
Reflexes= Even
Skill= Debatable.
Flight= Diana

Sweetie I like her too but, come on. No one is saying she wouldn't win just that he'd win more but, it's not like he beats her easily or even through the entire fight but he does win 6/10.yes

I would go with > or maybe an > and a half.erm

Well what do you call it? How can you have a hero, Powered By SIX Gods, and then blessed with more power by GEAE and ZUES themselves, and then Allowed to Tap the entire pantheon for more powers as she needs them, be considered so low? If she was named Mighty Man,and had on some long johns, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Some of this is true. I know for a fact if Diana had magical offensive powers she'd own his along with a few others asses but, she doesn't and the her vs superman thing is always weird to me.If he's weak against magic and she is pure magic shouldn't she be pounding him like cm does? also added with her skills compared to his which are basically nonexistent shouldn't she be owning him? I would so hate for the reason he owns her so many times to be because the boy girl debate or because he's more popular that would just kinda cheapen he victory.erm

But after all that is said and done can we please keep this o Thor and WW?

batdude123
Some of this is true. I know for a fact if Diana had magical offensive powers she'd own his along with a few others asses but, she doesn't and the her vs superman thing is always weird to me.If he's weak against magic and she is pure magic shouldn't she be pounding him like cm does? also added with her skills compared to his which are basically nonexistent shouldn't she be owning him? I would so hate for the reason he owns her so many times to be because the boy girl debate or because he's more popular that would just kinda cheapen he victory.erm

No.... just no.

Soleran

But after all that is said and done can we please keep this o Thor and WW?

What she needs to do is learn how to cook, seriously because obviously her learning how to fight isn't helping.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
What she needs to do is learn how to cook, seriously because obviously her learning how to fight isn't helping.

OWNED! cool

olympian
Breaking Superman's Ribs. Do you know just how strong you have to be to accomplish that?!!!! I've only seen Zod and Doomsday break Superman's bones.

And Captain Marvel breaking Superman`s nose with one single punch.

badabing
blink What the f**k? wacko eer

olympian
First off, If she can break his ribs, She can break any bone in his body. Which means she has the power to kill superman. Or don't you remember Max lord saying, either your going to kill superman or he's going to kill you. Max new what he was doing. He wanted to get either one or Both of them out of the way.

And Doomsday beat the snot out of Wonder Woman after he had evolved. Maybe you should try that one again.

Doomsday had no strength feats beyond the comic ordinary in his first appearances, but the minute he Hurt Superman badly, We all knew that he was just as strong.

And one thing you forget, WW lifting the Meteor that was the size of an island was easy for her. No strain at all. She seems to be getting stronger as the comics go on.

How strong you need to be? Top tier strong at least. And we know WW is. So is Thor. But not all top tiers are at the same level.

snoopdogg
And Captain Marvel breaking Superman`s nose with one single punch. Did Supes say his nose was broken?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by badabing
blink What the f**k? wacko eer laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>