2-d vs 3-d

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanka
what would you rather play 2d or 3d

Coleman Trebor

Lana just closed this,

*gets a post in*

Blanka
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor

Lana just closed this,

*gets a post in* well that one was differnet

Emperor Ashtar
Depends on the game.

Blanka
well i like 2d fighting games than 3d

Superboy Prime
3d.

But 2d needs not vanish.

Remulous
2d,i love that cartoonish look

SaTsuJiN
this is more like a comp. / vid game discussion..

um... hmm... well if most of my favorite 2-d fighters could be converted perfectly to high quality 3-d, then I definately vote 3d.... theres so much more you can do with 3-d gameplay as opposed to single-plane 2-d games

Lana
Moving this to the VG forum itself, as it's not an actual vs. match.

Impediment
2D is classic, but 3D is the next step. I like both equally. Games like Paper Mario are classic.

Blanka
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
this is more like a comp. / vid game discussion..

um... hmm... well if most of my favorite 2-d fighters could be converted perfectly to high quality 3-d, then I definately vote 3d.... theres so much more you can do with 3-d gameplay as opposed to single-plane 2-d games Originally posted by Lana
Moving this to the VG forum itself, as it's not an actual vs. match. my bad embarrasment

crazy_shadow
both!

Remulous
2ds the $h!t, 3ds 2 realistic some times.if i wanted a realistic fight i'de go and pick a real fight on the street some where

SaTsuJiN
you could have 3d with fantasy elements

Swe_Bum
I rather Play 3D shooting games than 2D Fightings..

IceJaw
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
I rather Play 3D shooting games than 2D Fightings.. What the f**k? Fighting games are the only games that are 2D? What the f**k?

I like 2D more, but 3D in 2D is cool too, just like New super Mario bros

Remulous
you could have 3d with fantasy elements yeah,but it is just not as apealing 2 me.i have yet 2 see a 3d fighter with attacks like MVC2 or guilty gear.

Kayne Archeron
depends on the genre/series.

Final Fantasy i've enjoyed on both
Street Fighter HAS to stay 2-D
Castlevania's good with 2-D and 3-D (yay for Curse of Darkness)
it almost doesn't matter for MGS, though 3-D adds more to it
DMC would be the next Ghouls n Ghosts if it were 2D
a 3D Guilty Gear would be terrible

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by IceJaw
What the f**k? Fighting games are the only games that are 2D? What the f**k?

no.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

every one was talking about 2D fighting...

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Remulous
yeah,but it is just not as apealing 2 me.i have yet 2 see a 3d fighter with attacks like MVC2 or guilty gear.

true dat... I've been wanting something of that sort for ages now -_-

Remulous
true dat... I've been wanting something of that sort for ages now -_- their is 1 but most of the games in the series kinda sucks...the DBZ fighters,but most of the DBZ games garbage.

Fire
depends on the type of game but since I almost exclusively play RTS or TBS I can live with both. There are good games in 2d (StarCraft and Age of Wonders) and also in 3d (Age of EmpiresIII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.