Something To Offend Everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noa
SOMETHING TO OFFEND EVERYONE!

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball? Juan on Juan

What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The position of the dirt bag

Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it.

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over? Doughnuts

What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.

What do attorneys use for birth control? Their personalities.

What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife? 45 lbs

What's the difference between a boyfriend and husband? 45 minutes

What's the fastest way to a man's heart? Through his chest with a sharp knife.

Why do men want to marry virgins? They can't stand criticism.

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.

What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW? A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant? "Are you sure it's mine?"

Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia? Everyone has the same DNA.

Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi? He walks around saying "Yo."

Where does an Irish family go on vacation? A different bar.

Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby? They named him "Sum Ting Wong".

What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other? A speech impediment.

What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast? They're hiring.

What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo? A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with... "a recipe".

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time ..." -A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain'tgonnabeli evethisshit....

Why is there no Disneyland in China? No one's tall enough to go on the good rides

Bardock42
Haha, awesome.

Leo.M
no expression

Noa
Originally posted by Leo.M
no expression

What?! Is "Sum thing wong"? laughing

Ok ok sorry that was bad.. confused

Lyna303
i didn't read it all...is there anything that could be offensive to me....so i can read it?

Barker
I laughed.

Then I thought, "Maybe I shouldn't be. leftright".

~Da Rev~
They're jokes. Obviosly they were ment to be offensive jokes. But everyone that has a sense of humor would find these funny. Its like going to a comedy show and being picked on by the comic. Its all in good fun. So for those ****ers who are offended, stop being so tense, have a little fun.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Lyna303
i didn't read it all...is there anything that could be offensive to me....so i can read it?
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
They're jokes. Obviosly they were ment to be offensive jokes. But everyone that has a sense of humor would find these funny. Its like going to a comedy show and being picked on by the comic. Its all in good fun. So for those ****ers who are offended, stop being so tense, have a little fun.
so i can laugh at them...

Bardock42
Yeah, well, they are not really that offensive.

Itzak
laughing

Racist. tongue_ss

Lyna303
Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby? They named him "Sum Ting Wong".

hahahah omg laughing

Noa
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

Here here!

relax ppl, it is just a joke. stick out tongue

Bardock42

hahahah omg laughing

You are sick. Just ****ing sick.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Bardock42
confused i thought it was funny....

Bardock42
confused i thought it was funny....

Of course you would. Sick people would. ****...it's ..jsut wrong. Making fun of mentally challenged people and Chinese at the same time. You disgust me.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Noa SOMETHING TO OFFEND EVERYONE!

What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The position of the dirt bag

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.

What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW? A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant? "Are you sure it's mine?"

What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other? A speech impediment.

What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast? They're hiring.

What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo? A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with... "a recipe".

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time ..." -A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain'tgonnabeli evethisshit....

Why is there no Disneyland in China? No one's tall enough to go on the good rides

Leo.M

hahahah omg laughing

Strangelove
I'm racist (don't tell FistoftheNorth ninja )

Noa

hahahah omg laughing

Thats my fav!! laughing

Lumanix
Yeah, well, they are not really that offensive.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Noa
Thats my fav!! laughing
hmm...i thought i was the only one that found that one funny...ninja

Bloigen
Originally posted by Noa

laughing out loud

Noa
hmm...i thought i was the only one that found that one funny...ninja

What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever. embarrasment

Council#13
Originally posted by Noa
SOMETHING TO OFFEND EVERYONE!

Most of those are funny, even if they're kinda offensive. And that last one's not true. There's a Disneyland in Hong Kong

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barker
I laughed.

Then I thought, "Maybe I shouldn't be. leftright".

ThePittman
Not really prejudice if you are making fun of everyone

Kongu_Dude

hahahah omg laughing

crylaugh

H. S. 6
laughing

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Noa
Here here!

relax ppl, it is just a joke. stick out tongue Get your hands out of my pants.

Nogoodnamesleft
The anti-male jokes weren't funny. And there weren't nearly enough anti-female jokes. I guess it's because political correctness thinks that men are expendable. So **** you.

DanZeke25
Those aren't offensive at all, but funny? No.

And you didn't offend everybody, I didn't see a black joke. Those are the funniest ones too.

Noble Strong
sum ting wong ROFL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.