classic juggernaut vs doomsday and hulk(current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this way there cant be any "just fly juggs into space or use telpathy on him" bits just a brawl

magneto1992
hard to say maybe the team

golem370
Do they have telepathy?

Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday alone takes this.

lando005
Originally posted by golem370
Do they have telepathy?
no telepathy

lando005
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday alone takes this.
u think dd could hurt classic juggs?(this isnt sarcasim just a question)

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lando005
u think dd could hurt classic juggs?(this isnt sarcasim just a question)

Oh yeah.

badabing
The teams adaption power (along with strength, speed, etc) eventually overcomes Juggernaut.

lando005
Oh yeah.
how so

Ultraman Baltan
how so

Doomsday's an adapter. That's how he "killed" Superman. He's so dangerous because a) he's possibly over Hulk's strength(at his best, of course), and b) he can take in and dish out whatever Hulk gives him.

lando005
Doomsday's an adapter. That's how he "killed" Superman. He's so dangerous because a) he's possibly over Hulk's strength(at his best, of course), and b) he can take in and dish out whatever Hulk gives him.
he's not fighing hulk he's fighing juggs who CAN NOT be harmed by any physical means

Ultraman Baltan
he's not fighing hulk he's fighing juggs who CAN NOT be harmed by any physical means

And Hulk was able to take Jugs on. And DD has beyond Hulk strength. Do the math.

Accel
Neither DD nor Hulk can harm Juggs. DD would have to basically evolve to become powerful than Cyttorak, which ain't happening.

The Pict
I reckon Juggernaut is granted so much power by Cyttorak (sp) that he takes out DD. Then Juggs and Hulk might stalemate as they keep growing in strength.

Up In Flames
Juggie!!!!

x_danny_x
the most powerful doomsday i forgot which version would destroy classic juggernaut by himself.

war hulk was able to defeat classic juggernaut and was about to chop his head off and it has been decided that Doomsday is better and would kill any version of the Hulk, including war hulk.

juggernaut66666
they can't hurt juggernaut they can only bfr him but it is not their style

MattDay
gog wars doomsday ran rampant through many gogs, all able to take on superman one on one, they couldnt stop doomsday not one bit, and he did it with ease i must strain

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
gog wars doomsday ran rampant through many gogs, all able to take on superman one on one, they couldnt stop doomsday not one bit, and he did it with ease i must strain
Yeah but he wouldn't be able hurt juggs and this is not gog wars

juggernaut66666
And Hulk was able to take Jugs on. And DD has beyond Hulk strength. Do the math.
Hulk has never beaten juggs so get that shit out of here

Avalonofthewind
A never ending volleyball game begins with Juggy serving as the ball.

Team wins.

juggernaut66666
Hulk is no good at volleyball

Brutacus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk is no good at volleyball

Ow yes he is he can throw things like the best, so he should be able to hit things like best wink

juggernaut66666
nah his technique is so lame

lando005
Originally posted by x_danny_x
the most powerful doomsday i forgot which version would destroy classic juggernaut by himself.

war hulk was able to defeat classic juggernaut and was about to chop his head off and it has been decided that Doomsday is better and would kill any version of the Hulk, including war hulk.
since when is dd>hulk? if anything i think they're about even.. anyway that still doesnt change the fact that they cant harm juggernaut atleast not right off the bat war hulk was able to physicly beat down juggernaut but that was a hulk with better control over his power as it stands now ti would take him too long to reach that level dd should be able to reach the same level but again it will take time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.