Tired of people saying Serena Williams is hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Peters
I'm in the fukken super gas station the other night and the lines were long inside.
I overheard these two black dudes behind me discussing the US Open... "yeah...she was winning big!" ...the other goes "I saw it said 'S. Williams' and I HAD to watch some of that !" He gets this big grin on his grill. They were both 50 year old dudes, and some fukken pussy white guy was standing there with them trying to make conversation since the line was long. "Did she have the cat suit on tonight?" the puss asked. "Noooo but she was lookin gooood!" one of the black dudes said. The puss sort of nodded his head like "yes sir!"
I was pissed off since this loser didn't have the nads to just tell them that the lure of womens tennis is jerking your crank to hot blonde euros or brunette south americans.
It would be like saying "I love watching womens golf because Sorenstam is FUKKEN HOTT!!!!!!"
You have hundreds of hotties to choose from yet you yank your pole to a chick with a mustache. Likewise, in tennis there are many and I mean MANY to get your jerk on to, yet you're lubing up to a body-building she-male.
So I put my drink on the counter and pay for it and while I am doing so, I say "who was she playing?"
Both dudes shake their heads, "don't know. I was just watchin Serena!"
I put my shades on and I said, "I'm checking out the US Open too especially if hotties are playing....but the Williams sisters....I'm not into bestiality."

I walked off while one of them said, "Ah mAAAAAAAAN that is low!!" and then probably said something else about how I'm a racist for not popping wood to a wildebeest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
Never heard anyone refer to her as being attractive in my life.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Barker
i heard ppl say maria sharapova though...huh

Lumanix

Lightningrod

i agree

Bloigen
Originally posted by General Peters
I'm in the fukken super gas station the other night and the lines were long inside.
I overheard these two black dudes behind me discussing the US Open... "yeah...she was winning big!" ...the other goes "I saw it said 'S. Williams' and I HAD to watch some of that !" He gets this big grin on his grill. They were both 50 year old dudes, and some fukken pussy white guy was standing there with them trying to make conversation since the line was long. "Did she have the cat suit on tonight?" the puss asked. "Noooo but she was lookin gooood!" one of the black dudes said. The puss sort of nodded his head like "yes sir!"
I was pissed off since this loser didn't have the nads to just tell them that the lure of womens tennis is jerking your crank to hot blonde euros or brunette south americans.
It would be like saying "I love watching womens golf because Sorenstam is FUKKEN HOTT!!!!!!"
You have hundreds of hotties to choose from yet you yank your pole to a chick with a mustache. Likewise, in tennis there are many and I mean MANY to get your jerk on to, yet you're lubing up to a body-building she-male.
So I put my drink on the counter and pay for it and while I am doing so, I say "who was she playing?"
I put my shades on and I said, "I'm checking out the US Open too especially if hotties are playing....but the Williams sisters....I'm not into bestiality."

I walked off while one of them said, "Ah mAAAAAAAAN that is low!!" and then probably said something else about how I'm a racist for not popping wood to a wildebeest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Originally posted by Lyna303

That's because Maria Sharapova is hot. herbnone

Lyna303
Originally posted by Bloigen

o ok...

Barker

Lightningrod

i find that disgusting

Ultraman Baltan
Peters, you have some major issues. Learn how to shut up.

masterkit
omg another one of ur f*cked up stories how u think ur so d*mn cool, with those f*cking sunglasses

Quincy

Mmmhmmm.

Who the hell is this guy? confused

PeterGriffin

HMm...you know Im pretty sure lil b told you not to make these threads...and you've made two already today....somebody's gonna get banneded eek!

Barker
Originally posted by masterkit
omg another one of ur f*cked up stories how u think ur so d*mn cool, with those f*cking sunglasses
Calm the Petpet down. no expression

BakaXero
OMG!!! buffed up women!!!

Mr. Bacon
maria.sharapova

PeterGriffin

Dont make me mhm you. no expression

masterkit

yerm

Bloigen
That's it. It's for your own good.

herbjedi

PeterGriffin
herbfight

BakaXero
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
herbfight
you like the idea of rubbing sticks together dont you?

Bloigen
herbfight

There was no need for that.

Time to open a can of whoopass.

herbkillmist

Bloigen
Originally posted by BakaXero

confused

Is that a boy scout joke?

Barker
Dont make me mhm you. no expression
Acronym?

BakaXero
confused

yes and no no expression

DanZeke25

QFT.

http://www.maria-sharapova.me.uk/graphics/gallery/maria_sharapova_stretches_rear_view.jpg

PeterGriffin

To make a fire? Sure, how else can I do it if I dont have any matches? confused

confused

Yeah I didnt get it either confusedOriginally posted by Bloigen
There was no need for that.

Time to open a can of whoopass.

herbkillmist

weep

PeterGriffin
Acronym?

Ok thats it, I didnt want it to come to this but

mhm

It hurts me more tha it hurts you cry

Quincy
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/qtor/sharapova-banana.jpg

Bloigen
weep

Haha, You're dead. herbnone

PeterGriffin
Haha, You're dead. herbnone

herbhappy

BakaXero
To make a fire? Sure, how else can I do it if I dont have any matches? confused

Yeah I didnt get it either confused

weep
don't deny it mhm

Barker
Originally posted by Quincy
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/qtor/sharapova-banana.jpg
Yeah, me too.
Ok thats it, I didnt want it to come to this but

mhm

It hurts me more tha it hurts you cry
leftright

hmh

PeterGriffin
don't deny it mhm

I dont deny it, basic boy scout procedure confused

Yeah, me too.

leftright

hmh

cry

Barker
cry
Get off my bed and out of my house. barker

PeterGriffin
Get off my bed and out of my house. barker

herbchav

Barker
Rawful.

PeterGriffin
mistsrug

JaehSkywalker
ermm... who's serena williams?

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
ermm... who's serena williams?

Fixed.

JaehSkywalker
meh.... who is it?

The Pict
(Buff) Female tennis player

and what is with this guy and his shades. I mean I know his stories are all made up, by why does he always include a bit with his shades?

General Peters

What fukken planet are you people living on??? EVERY local sports news hack PLUS dudes on Sportscenter like Stu Scott always make little comments about how great she looks. The media constantly tries to make her into a hottie, and she even buys into it. They even stuck her in the SI Swimsuit issue a year ago. Fukken NASTY.

We need to get this babboon RUN from the tennis circuit so that people will SHUT THE FUKK UP about how she's sooooo hot. She has zero feminine attributes....ZERO.

BoogerEater
She is hot if you are a male gorilla.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Peters, you have some major issues. Learn how to shut up. Originally posted by masterkit
omg another one of ur f*cked up stories how u think ur so d*mn cool, with those f*cking sunglasses yes

smoker4
HMm...you know Im pretty sure lil b told you not to make these threads...and you've made two already today....somebody's gonna get banneded eek!

GP please **** off smile

LethalFemme
What fukken planet are you people living on??? EVERY local sports news hack PLUS dudes on Sportscenter like Stu Scott always make little comments about how great she looks. The media constantly tries to make her into a hottie, and she even buys into it. They even stuck her in the SI Swimsuit issue a year ago. Fukken NASTY.

We need to get this babboon RUN from the tennis circuit so that people will SHUT THE FUKK UP about how she's sooooo hot. She has zero feminine attributes....ZERO.

Some people have different taste. I remember someone people here didn't quite like Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry or a few other people. Why does it matter so much who people like? When I see girls with an ugly guy I won't lie I do think I wonder why but, at the end of the day all it means is more people I find attractive for me.happy

BlackSunshine
Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions GP. I personally dont think shes a "shemale" or whatever but then again shes not all that great looking. But thats my opinion.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions GP. I personally dont think shes a "shemale" or whatever but then again shes not all that great looking. But thats my opinion. Also you're stupid

~Da Rev~

I walked off while one of them said, "Ah mAAAAAAAAN that is low!!" and then probably said something else about how I'm a racist for not popping wood to a wildebeest. roll eyes (sarcastic) If i wasn't attracted to women that look like Kobe Bryant, then i would have to agree with you.

BlackSunshine
hey now...dont misquote me

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
hey now...dont misquote me

But, butweep

Leo.M
Serena Williams scares me when she flexes her muscles. couch... She's not bad looking when she gets into a dress, she's kind of pretty... dodgy

RZA
She's definitely got the body but the face is...ugghhhh...can you say Fugly?

Nothing a paper bag couldn't solve...bag

Btw, why is this tool still being allowed to make these threads?

TheKingofKINGS!
General Peters. These stories clearly aren't true. Either you're pathetic enough to tell people about how you masturbate, or your just a decent details author of dirty stories. I'm going with the latter, as you seem lame enough to make this shit up.

Move to another topic, and use all that detail, and you'd be a good author.

Caio,
KoK

dr. pookie
serena has a big booty which makes her hot, now stop crying

Kongu_Dude
herbnone

BoogerEater
Originally posted by Leo.M
Serena Williams scares me when she flexes her muscles. couch... She's not bad looking when she gets into a dress, she's kind of pretty... dodgy

Sincerley,

Diane Fossey

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
But, butweep

stick out tongue

Council#13
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
General Peters. These stories clearly aren't true. Either you're pathetic enough to tell people about how you masturbate, or your just a decent details author of dirty stories. I'm going with the latter, as you seem lame enough to make this shit up.

Move to another topic, and use all that detail, and you'd be a good author.

Caio,
KoK

Hey! I've got a great game! Pronounce KoK outloud! Don't say "K.O.K" but say it as one word. It's great! eek!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Council#13
Hey! I've got a great game! Pronounce KoK outloud! Don't say "K.O.K" but say it as one word. It's great! eek!

Cock!

Waitaminute

BlackSunshine
laughing

Council#13
stick out tongue

LoriQ
I read where some guys were talking about boy scouts and starting fires. My father used to say to start a fire rub 2 girl scouts together. Regarding Serena, how come they aren't suspicious of her? Why haven't they tested her to see if she really is a woman? On the other hand, she might be taking steroids. I did know a female body builder in real life and she used to compete. She and her friends took steroids to bulk up. That could be too. Either way, I'm a woman and I see nothing attractive about her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.