Forbidden High No Return (Sign Up.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Forbidden High No Return

Oakley Boarding School had stood for 70 years, Thousands of young minds had come and go. The Building had a quaint charm to it that disguised its Less friendly aspects.

CONDEMED

The Large sign on the front door was a blessing for all those Wishing to avoid their education or get away from the buildings mysterious reputation.

The missing children could not be found. The Accidents could not be explained and the Figures creeping the halls at night could not be explained. And eternal Darkness had always been over the school but never before had it become so alive.

The Main building was an old mansion with converted rooms for the children to sleep, but the beds had not been touched for A great many years, A Large garden streached over the old estate, so large the mysteries of the childern followed into it but overgrown weeds and towering tree's clossed shut the arches and shrowded any clues to the mysteries.The school classrooms and Halways and gym were not quite as old as the main building but they had been tainted none the less and claimed the lives of many Young Rich kids.
(Okay the main story is bassically a big group of young people are having a party at a Haunted old Boarding school. The Building itself is inhabbited by things that are going to try Take the People and kill them. the people will be up against creatures, plants, animate objects and the house itself. The people inside must solve the mystery and Destroy the evil inside)

Character make up sheet.
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Sex: Male
Weight: 56 kg
Height: 172 cm
Occupations: High School Student Class Clown
Appearance: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9357/coolqn7.jpg
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: Sports
Personality: Nice, Cool, Funny, Risky
Story: Will do it later too lazy
Friends: Anyone who wants to be.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Name. Harumi
age. 16
gender. female
weight. 110
occupation. Shy, new student.
apperance. picture
personality. She has very few friends, almost never speaks, but when asked to speak, has a very quiet voice.
history. She is a new transfer student for England. To lazy so I'll think of more later.
friends. whatever.

trademark
Namemessedhin takashi
Weight:200pounds
Height:6'6
Occupations: High School Student
Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/cyber_team.jpg
Favorite food:ramen
Hobby:Body building sports,studying,and hanging with friends
Personality: Nice,cool,smart,and athletic
Story: Will tell it later
Friends: ichigo and anyone else

JaehSkywalker
cool... can i join?

Name: March Jennings
Sex: Female
Hobby: Computers and some books. And movies.
Personality: pretty weird at times but is cool, nice, reckless and pretty risky, sometimes clumsy
Story: Freaky high school student who loves adventures. She just happened to crash the party.
Friends: anyone...

Appearance:

Kurosaki Ichigo
Byakuya you didn't feel out the Character sheet! I'm not impressed. stick out tongue

Kuchiki Byakuya
cry

Don't blame me! Blame my laziness!!!!

Kurosaki Ichigo
Damn Laziness! Even though i can't talk as i don't feel like makeing a Bio. big grin

Kuchiki Byakuya
Ugh....too much...school!

draining all my energy.

history. Harumi's name means spring, so as you may have gussed, she was born in the spring. She was born and raised in England, with her mom, dad, and brother. She recently moved to America (?) because her house burned down in a tragic fire, taking her brother and dog with it. Ever since the incident, she hasn't revealed her true nature to anyone. But deep down inside, she is a very caring, gentle, and sweet person.

Happy! stick out tongue

Kurosaki Ichigo
I guess. stick out tongue I know how you feel i barly get to go here anymore.

trademark
i dont want my first pic hers the one i want http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime1.jpg

Kuchiki Byakuya
I have almost no time for KMC anymore. sad

trademark
or maybe this one can you guys help me
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime2.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime3.jpg

animelover4ever
i think this one

trademark
ok i have that one

JaehSkywalker
me too..

animelover4ever
Name: Jessie
height: 5'8
weight: 122
appearance: pic
Personality: Very kind and flirty
hobby: fightin, football, hangin with friends
favorite food: anything
story: I have know clue what to write.....
friends: shin, ichigo, march if yall want....(she has a crush on some ppl)

shin and ichigo are cute......lol

trademark
Originally posted by trademark
Name: Shin takashi
Weight:178pounds
Height:6'0
Appearance:
Hobby: sports,studying,and hanging with friends

JaehSkywalker
>.< when will we start?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Maybe today maybe tommrow or next Friday not really sure. I want atleast two or three more people to join. And i need to come up with the Ghosts and Monsters anyone is more then welcome to PM me and help me think of Ghosts and Monsters.

A_broken_smile
Name: Camille lynn
Sex: Mfemale
Weight: 70
Height: 5feet?
Occupations: High School Student ...the shyest one
Appearancestick out tongueic...look closely she has a belly botton ring
Favorite food: shushia all kinds of sea foods...
Hobby: Sports,games...being aloun
Personality: Nice, Cool, shy!
Story: Camille didn't speak much in her life she is the one in the middle of the class strate A stufet she is realy cool if you realy get to know her...she is a skater...she has hardly no friends...she is vary shy ..but i gess you will hafe to tyr hard to get to know her
Friends:none...she is to shy to make friends

JaehSkywalker
not that good at horror stuff.. big grin

oh ok...

animelover4ever
i am very good at it...lol....

A_broken_smile
srry for got pic

animelover4ever
kool pic.....big grin

trademark
yeah i like it to

Kurosaki Ichigo
Everyone has been having cool pics. big grin

JaehSkywalker
yeah it's cool... big grin

SundaysTheory
Name: Sunny Ward
Sex: Female
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5'7''
Appearance: I might actually give a picture this time... ha maybe
Favorite food: eggs with hot sauce
Hobby: swimming
Personality: Obviously, as her name states, sunny. She is bright and flamboyant but knows when to ease off the perkiness. It takes little to nothing to entertain her, but a lot to keep her fully occupied.
Story: Sunny had only lived near this 'Forbidden High' for about three years now. She has only heard bits and pieces of the story of why it is now condemned, but has never really wondered why until she was invited on a bet to a party there. She isn't one to believe in ghost stories, thinking they are all just a bunch of, well, b.s. A few friends of hers are there to prove her wrong.
Friends: Anyone and Everyone.

SundaysTheory
heh, yep definitely lied on that one.. sorry folks I've seem to be having technical difficulties, try not to be too sad that I don't have a picture, but I shall describe her in the best way possible big grin

Appearance- Her hair is a mix of dark brown and blond, with always the random colored highlights (she loves to mix it up a bit). It's layered, choppy, and is a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are of a simple yet stunning shade of royal blue but a sweeping bang only allows one to be seen. Sunny is a bit tan from constantly being at the pool, and even though she is slender do not underestimate her strength. Sunny is always seen wearing novelty t-shirts, a pair of worn in jeans or skirt, her loud accessories, and of course the simple black eyeliner.

JaehSkywalker
hmm,... nice,,,

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Maybe today maybe tommrow or next Friday not really sure. I want atleast two or three more people to join. And i need to come up with the Ghosts and Monsters anyone is more then welcome to PM me and help me think of Ghosts and Monsters.
no If oyu were to start tomorrow, could you possibly go a little slow? Only because I have this thing with a music school and some clean up at the beach....Blah blah blah. So go a lil' slow if possible?

Krone
Name: Mike Pentelow
Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: PIC, but no sword
Favorite food: Pizza,Chips,Chiken, chocolate
Hobby: Sports, computers
Personality: Mike is very kind and soft to the people he like, he will defend his best friends if they need it, born and raised in London, England, came here becasue his mother and father jobs mean they are traveling all around the world

(Ill add more sometime)

A_broken_smile
Animelover4life i got more pics if you want them..

animelover4ever
nah...im fine...thanks anyways

A_broken_smile
No problem...big grin

John!attheDisco
Name: Mitchell Edmund
Weight: 160 lbs.
Height: 6'3"
Occupations: High School Class President, Martin's Cashier, A Captain of the football and soccer team.
Appearance: Tall and tan with long blond hair, blue eyes, and muscular
Favorite food: Beef Ramen Noodles
Hobby: Sports, hanging out
Personality: "Mitch" as he is called is social and outgoing, always at practice or at a party, and is known to get drunk at such parties. He would never pass up the chance to hold one in an abandoned building, and jumped at the chance to have one.

trademark
Name:Kenta takashi
Weight:145pounds
Height:5'7
Appearance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/AyameSoma.jpg
Favorite foodstick out tongueizza
Hobby: studying,sports captain of the middle school soccer team
Friends:his older brother Shin and he trys to talk with Shins friends

animelover4ever
another cute one....lol

kool character!

trademark
thanks i try my best

animelover4ever
cool

trademark
thumbsupthumbs_up

A_broken_smile
Namemessedhin takashi
Weight:200pounds
Height:6'6
Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/cyber_team.jpg
Hobby:Body building sports,studying,and hanging with friends

Lol hot.....

animelover4ever
lol

trademark
thanks i going to use that for somthing else

animelover4ever
hey looks really strong!!

A_broken_smile
Lol........when will this story start???? leo come back and start the rp please!!

I think animelover4life will be Camilles first friend because she is good at that... smile

animelover4ever
yes im real good at that....maybe im too nice...lol

trademark
i want a friend to

A_broken_smile
She is my friend stick out tongue .....lol....

animelover4ever
stick out tongue lol

trademark
Fine i will be friends with myself

TRADEmark1
tradeMARK2

animelover4ever
cool you are my friend stick out tongue

laughing

A_broken_smile
Name: Cookie
Sex: female
Weight:104
Height:5 feet
Appearance: Pic... she has a belly botton ring to
Favorite food:ramen(yum) sea food,pizza...and alot more
Hobbymessedoccor,runing..drawing..and singing...she does some stuff she doesnt want people to know about.
Personality: Nice,cool,smart,and athletic,funny..little shy....and out going
Story: She is Camille's sister...but she is way differnt from her she is realy good at makeing friends she is vary busy with people ...but she loves camille and no one will make her hate her sister ...nothing...She does some stuff she doesnt like people to know that she wheres classes she doesnt where them she thinks she looks corny in them.....she is a omost black belt in marshal arts...camille is all ready a teacher in it...thats how she got into it by her sis camille....Cookie is a down to earth person you can tell her any thing and she wouldn't get upset realy with you....some times she trys to hid her sadness..She Is the head of the soccer team for the girls..
Friends: Camille(duhh thats her sis..) Jessie

A_broken_smile
Sorry forgot pic

animelover4ever
cool really cool character

A_broken_smile
Thanks ^.^ is it opk that Cookie has your person as a friend?

trademark
so there like twins cool i should have tryed that

animelover4ever
yup...shes too coolcool

and is an awesome friend

A_broken_smile
Kind of but differnt looks one is likea little older then the other,,,,

Brb going on the tramblen with sister.. stick out tongue

trademark
Tradmark1:trademark2 we are all alone yeah
Trademark2:trademark1 you are so right
both trademarks:dont hurt your self hahaha

XNavyXSEALX
Name: Kuro Nobunaga
Weight: 180 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Occupations: Skater, Toy Store owner, School go'er
Appearance: (Piccy!)
Favorite food: Hot wings!
Hobby: Working his toy store and inventing new toys for the kids.
Personality: Cool, Calm, Nice, Bit of a Jokester, but more or less the smartest and Nicest guy around!
Story: Born in a rather small city, he learned to skate street at a young age, later taking to vert and winning a few Titles. He opened up a small toy store in his hometown, as for his love of kids, and has been running it ever since. He loves hanging out with his friends, and Ichigo and himself are known as the 'Dynamic Duo' in the school!
Friends: Sunny, Ichigo, Harumi, March, Kenta.

animelover4ever
ok dont hurt yourself again lol

trademark
Trademark1&2:hahaha thats a good one

A_broken_smile
Im back lol stick out tongue

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Name: Mitchell Edmund
Weight: 160 lbs.
Height: 6'3"
Occupations: High School Class President, Martin's Cashier, A Captain of the football and soccer team.
Appearance: Tall and tan with long blond hair, blue eyes, and muscular
Favorite food: Beef Ramen Noodles
Hobby: Sports, hanging out
Personality: "Mitch" as he is called is social and outgoing, always at practice or at a party, and is known to get drunk at such parties. He would never pass up the chance to hold one in an abandoned building, and jumped at the chance to have one.

You can only choose one of does Occupations.

animelover4ever
hey leo! wats up?

A_broken_smile
Can you please start rp!!!??? please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please...please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please...please....please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase..please.. .please...please..please..please..please..please..please..please..plase.. please... please... please....

animelover4ever
lol

trademark
Trademark1:that was alot of pleases
Trademark2embarrasmenth really i cant believe i am friends with you

A_broken_smile
Trademark1:that was alot of pleases
Trademark2embarrasmenth really i cant believe i am friends with you

cry

Kurosaki Ichigo
Wat's up. And Trademark forgot to say but there is a age limit of 15 and 17. So you can't be 14.
Rules
Atleast two sentences.
No Spamming in the Rping thread
Try and use good Grammer.
And you can be 15 and 17 only
And you can have the limit of four characters
Remember this is a Horror Rp so try and make it scary.
Don't just start out saying stuff and involving the ghosts already.
Don't over do the Occupations.
And i expect you to play your characters Personality. Although you may change it up sometimes.

animelover4ever
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
cry bawlinglol

A_broken_smile
Start the rp leo please come one....don't make me say please more...i can do it im not afried to use it...stick out tongue

Kurosaki Ichigo
No! I will start it when i'm ready.

A_broken_smile
Come on leo we have a lot of people on....and where waiting for ever....

Kurosaki Ichigo
I just started the thread yesterday...Do you really call that forever? Besides i said i will start it when i'm ready.

trademark
Trademark1embarrasmentk so i will change the age to 16 like camille did
Trademark2:i get a say in this dont i
Trademark1:yes what age will you want
Trademark2:i want 16
TRademark1:your a dumbass

AOR
stil possible to join?

animelover4ever
hysterical i just racovered ferom laughing yesterday....

Kurosaki Ichigo
Always possible to join.

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by AOR
stil possible to join?

we will neaver start thouw...

AOR
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Rules
Don't over do the Occupations.

laughing

AOR
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
we will neaver start thouw...

why?

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by AOR
why?

Because he just wants us to wait 5 millon years....For the rp

trademark
Trademark1:he has done this before
Trademark2: no dos respect Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo
I started the thread yesterday. And now Camille just wants it her way. And for me to start it today.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Huh confused

trademark
Trademark1:he has a good point he owns this rp
Trademark2:no disrespect Camille

Kurosaki Ichigo
Byakuya's back thank lord! big grin

Kuchiki Byakuya
w00t

animelover4ever
hey trademark one and two....how old are you guys again...lol *pulls out notes*

Kurosaki Ichigo
God she has no patience.

trademark
Trademark1:im 14
Trademark2: im 16
trademark1:we are the same person how are you a different age
Trademark2:you tell me
trademark1:i am you

animelover4ever
lol....

trademark
trademark1:its ok hes the dumb one we are 14
trademark2:im not dumb you are

animelover4ever
ok got it....*writes it down*
lol

trademark
Trademark1:man i hate him
Trademark2:i hate you to

A_broken_smile
Hahahahahaha......well im freaking bord and i want to rp but i can't leo wount start it and its anoying we have over 5 carters......we have 5 people on thats good enof....

trademark
trademark1:yeah
Trademark2:dont foreget me i am here to

Kurosaki Ichigo
It's good enough for you. It's my Rp and i will start it when i'm ready. So stop trying to have it your way i'll start i when i'm ready god.

A_broken_smile
Whens that 5 millon years from now>?

trademark
Trademark1:this is not buger king
Trademark2:good one
Trademark1:i know it just poped in my head
Trademark1&2:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea.

trademark
Trademark1: hay Trademark2 did you know we can have a conversation all by are selfs

Trademark: yeah your so right

Kurosaki Ichigo
Geez Camille you're a control freak. I just started it yesterday god. We won't even be alive 5 million years from now ya think? no expression

A_broken_smile
Well at least im not a perv...

Kurosaki Ichigo
Just because i said i like this girl and she's thick. That makes me a perv? Atleast i have good parents...

A_broken_smile
There good people my dad doesnt hit me any more and you only like that girl because she is thick........

Kurosaki Ichigo
No you said i only liked the girl because she was thick. If there good people you sure wern't saying that when you were PMing me.

trademark
Trademark1:time out time out you guys are going to deep parents are allowed to hit us that makes them parents
Trademark2:yeah you would be gay if you don't like girls and he would not be a man if he did not say something about girls

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thank you Trademark2.

trademark
Trademark2:no problem

A_broken_smile
They are good people...they give money tothe poor ,they let me have many partys.... my dad will chace any one down if i tell them they are bothing me...hahah i like that about my dad....

trademark
trademark1&2:i thought you guys were firends

Kurosaki Ichigo
You sure hated him when he was beating you.

trademark
Trademark1&2embarrasmenth man thats cold

A_broken_smile
He wasnt beating me........

And ill be the better person and say sorry.....sorry...

trademark
Trademark1&2embarrasmenth thats sweet even if she does not mean it

Kurosaki Ichigo
And she's the one who started it. She always starts it. I don't care say sorry as much as you want.

A_broken_smile
I do mean it i just don't say sorry and not mean it....

Kurosaki Ichigo
Good for you.

trademark
Trademark1&2:we are here to bring you commentary for this argument
Trademark1embarrasmenth snap he wont it go
Trademark2:yeah T1 he wont let it go

Kurosaki Ichigo
?

trademark
Trademark1: i dont know ether
Trademark2:thoses sound like fighting words to me
Trademark1: well maybe it is

A_broken_smile
Trademark1&2:we are here to bring you commentary for this argument
Trademark1embarrasmenth snap he wont it go
Trademark2:yeah T1 he wont let it go

yes ??????

Kurosaki Ichigo
Hey. Trademark just sent you a PM about the Thousand hand thing.

trademark
Trademark1&2:its two of use ok

JacopeX
Name: Jacope

Weight: 180

Height: 5'9

Occupations: High School Student, Soccer player

Appearance: http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/6785/10002523bm.jpg

Favorite food: Fruit and Meat

Hobby: Soccer, Music like Reggaeton, Underground hip hop, Rock, Metal, Latin music, Hanging out with friends, Traveling, and video games

Personality: Nice, Shy, Very cool, Athletic, Calm, Smart, and fearless

Story: Not now stick out tongue

Friends: Anyone

trademark
Trademark1:big pm comeing your way ichigo
Trademark2:yup

Kuchiki Byakuya
geeze. Let him start it whenever he wants to. You don't have a right to say when it starts you know. erm

Kurosaki Ichigo
My point exactly she's such a pest.

Kuchiki Byakuya
So...
hahaha. I likie you avatar big grin

trademark
Trademark2:thanks i like my avatar to
Trademark1: she was not talking to you

Kuchiki Byakuya
f00m

trademark
Trademark1:i wonder how she made her sig T2
Trademark2:me to....me to

Kuchiki Byakuya
Shinobi Rikari btw. pika

trademark
Trademark1:im lost
Trademark2:me to

Kuchiki Byakuya
Shinobi did my sig. rcool

trademark
Trademark1:.................I'm still lost
Trademark2:......................................................................................................................me to...............me to

Kuchiki Byakuya
Trademark1: I wonder how she made her sig T2
Trademark2:me to....me to
I answered your question.

trademark
Trademark1:T2 maybe if we nod our heads she will think we understand*nods head*
Trademark2: T1 smart move*nods head*

Kuchiki Byakuya
cry

trademark
Trademark2:i dont think its working