Better Choreographed Fight Scenes--Kill Bill or The Matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
For me, it's Kill Bill, hands down.

What do y'all think?

Kram3r
I'd say Kill Bill too.

Ultraman Baltan
Matrix. Just cooler, that's all.

Rapscallion
matrix hands down. i was really disapointed with KB. Unless you're into tasteless sadistic violence, there wasn't really much to thrill you nor was there anything we haven't seen before. the matrix was ground-breaking

Rambo
Hands down. The fight scene in They Live!!!!

FeceMan
Personally, I found the blows in the Matrix to be really lame--there was supposed to be a good deal of force behind them, but it just didn't "feel" like it. The only way to tell was when someone was slammed into the wall, and that's not a suitable substitute for bone-crushing blows.

forumcrew
a lot of you didnt read the question. Better choreographed fight scenes. not better movie or anything like that. The answer is kill bill, and i like matrix better as a movie just to make that clear.

Darth_Erebus
Neither. These are two of the lamest movie genres ever.

jaden101
Originally posted by forumcrew
a lot of you didnt read the question. Better choreographed fight scenes. not better movie or anything like that. The answer is kill bill, and i like matrix better as a movie just to make that clear.

their was only one fight scene that in kill bill that matched the matrix and obviously it was the one with the crazy 88's...although the one in the trailer was quite cool

but the fact is that the neo v morpheus and the merovingians mansion scenes were far better

but then the asian films have it sewn up and kick both of them severely where it hurts...

lordofwar
Well, they are both choreographed by Yuen Woo Ping.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Neither. These are two of the lamest movie genres ever.

action and sci far are? cause matrix and kill bill arnt genres...

Bardock42
Team America....I won the thread.

SelphieT
Kill Bill. Everything about the Matrix sucks.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bardock42
Team America....I won the thread.

yeah, pretty much

Kid Kurdy
You can say about the Matrix whatever you want, but the fact remains that it is one of the most influential movies ever, both FX-wise as fighting-wise.

The Matrix created a new way of fighting, and should be respected for that. Kill Bill didn't create a single thing, it only combined a few things (westerns and martial arts movies and such).

PS : I prefer Kill Bill, especially the second one. But I give credit where credit is due : compared to the most groundbreaking action scenes / fight scenes of the Matrix movies, Kill Bills' fighting scenes are kinda boring.

H. S. 6
Kill Bill was annoying.

The first Matrix was great.

Lana
I would say Matrix, even though I love both movies and the fight scenes from them. But when it comes to Kill Bill, the fights didn't really feel all that real or important, nor were they really anything that wasn't seen before in other movies.

tabby999
Kill Bill. Much like some of the other people here, i really loved both movies but Kill Bills fights didn't seem as detached as the Matrix ones.

Dusty
The Matrix fight sequences were pretty much meat n' potatoes.

The Kill Bill fight scenes win. Especially the ending fight scene in vol 2, while they were sitting. Very cool.

tabby999
yeah, it would have taken a bit more though and work to make a sitting down fight scene interesting than to have two people punch on.

WrathfulDwarf
Kill Bill

Ushgarak
Matrix- highly underwhelmed by Kill Bill's choreography.

Spartan005
I just saw Kill Bill for the first time two days ago, and honestly I wasn't that impressed. First of all, the blood shooting out of everyone looked incredibly fake, and I hated how Tarintino decided to make half of the (only) action sequence in black and white... it just didn't look that good. I just prefer the matrix by far... the action scenes were incredible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.