K'kurhk , Jeisel, Rhad Tarn & Mira vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jar Jar
K'kurhk, Rhad Tarn, Jeisel & Mira vs. Sora Bulq!!! Happy Dance
where: The jedi temple

Tangible God
Who the Hell are the first three?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Tangible God
Who the Hell are the first three?
First 4, you mean? Have you read Jedi: Mace Windu? Anyways, Mira was beaten pretty easily by Asajj and Rhad's not that strong but K'Kruhk's pretty good and Jeisel's above avg., too. I think these 4 could take Bulq, but Rhad and possibly Mira would die. However, if Bulq turned Rhad to the Dark Side as Asajj did he could probably hold his own against Mira and then Sora'd probably be able to take K'Kruhk and Jeisel 2 on 1 though it'd be hard. Actually, I'm not sure how it'd go if Rhad were turned to the Dark Side, then it could go either way but if he remained on the Jedi's side then the four of them would take out Bulq.

Jen'ari
I think Sora would actually pull this off. I put him slightly above Asajj, and she pretty much could have done this herself; I know she never actually faced all 4 at once but she was able to toy with Mira and Rhad.

Quinlan_Vos
Mira and Rhad won't take long but K'kruhk and Jeisel would be a challenge. I would Bulq takes it, though not by much.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Jen'ari
I think Sora would actually pull this off. I put him slightly above Asajj, and she pretty much could have done this herself; I know she never actually faced all 4 at once but she was able to toy with Mira and Rhad.
No, she couldn't have. She didn't toy with Mira, she tried ehr hardest and that's why MKira died to quickly. She could toy with Mira is she wanted to but she didn't. She only ever faced one at a time. K'Kruhk lasted a little while and didn't Jeisel kick her in the face, even? Those two alone would have taken her, I'm sure.

superstoner
Bulq takes it for he knows form eight(drunken saber master) only of course drunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunk

Captain REX
Too many factors...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.