Poor girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Weeping Fairy
My friend went our high schools football game this evening, he just got back, and told me a girl got hit by a van. It turns out this girl was going home from the game, and when she was crossing the street, she got hit by the van. From what he could see she was laying face down in the road and wasn't moving. There were cops cars, and ambulances everywhere. The worst part is, he couldn't see who it was, and i probably won't find out until monday when i go back to school. So i have all weekend to wonder whether or not that girl now lying dead in the hospital was someone i know. sad Its just so sad. God bless her soul

JaehSkywalker
awww....

The Pict
Phone all your friends, contact the school. There will be a way to find out.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh goodness......I'm sorry.

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by The Pict
Phone all your friends, contact the school. There will be a way to find out.

That i will do wink

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
My friend went our high schools football game this evening, he just got back, and told me a girl got hit by a van. It turns out this girl was going home from the game, and when she was crossing the street, she got hit by the van. From what he could see she was laying face down in the road and wasn't moving. There were cops cars, and ambulances everywhere. The worst part is, he couldn't see who it was, and i probably won't find out until monday when i go back to school. So i have all weekend to wonder whether or not that girl now lying dead in the hospital was someone i know. sad Its just so sad. God bless her soul

OhpetpetI hope she gets well......and if she's a friend, I know what it feels like to have a close friend in the hospital.

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
OhpetpetI hope she gets well......and if she's a friend, I know what it feels like to have a close friend in the hospital.

Thank you cutehug

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Oh goodness......I'm sorry.

And thank you too cutehug

masterkit
And thank you too cutehug

I want a hug

i can imagine that girl getting hit its a disturbing and very depressing concept

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by masterkit
I want a hug

i can imagine that girl getting hit its a disturbing and very depressing concept

yes, it makes me sad, too cutehug cutehug

masterkit
if she gets better give this too her for me(if u kno her)clown

Demonic Phoenix
Thank you cutehug

Welcomehug.....Don't you know when you can visit her?

justjakk
did the police ever say if it was her fault walking across street or if it was the van drivers for not watching what he was doing? it is a very dangerous situation walking across street after a game or any activity. they would normally have rule set in place for traffic. if it was the drivers fault, he will be in some trouble. like i allways say, "look out, someone might be trying to cross the street"

well, i didnt say it, but im sure someone did

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by masterkit
if she gets better give this too her for me(if u kno her)clown

ok, i will thnx big grin

~Flamboyant~
If it was the driver's fault, then sue his ass.

Weeping Fairy
Welcomehug.....Don't you know when you can visit her?

i don't even know who it is, it could be someone i don't know, or my best friend which is what really worries me confused, i pray to god she's ok, and yes justjakk, it is indeed very dangerous to cross streets, i don't know whos fault it is tho sad

miss-allycat
hug hope she's ok

~Flamboyant~
i don't even know who it is, it could be someone i don't know, or my best friend which is what really worries me confused, i pray to god she's ok, and yes justjakk, it is indeed very dangerous to cross streets, i don't know whos fault it is tho sad Call your best friend's phone then!

Barker
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
If it was the driver's fault, then sue his ass.
yes

Then sue his ****. no expression

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Call your best friend's phone then!

I called her cell phone, and she's not answering, its midnight, and she's not answering, i don't even know is she was at the game, i'll try again tho

Roland
Hope the girl is ok Weeping. hug

Weeping Fairy
Thank you Roland cutehug

Demonic Phoenix
i don't even know who it is, it could be someone i don't know, or my best friend which is what really worries me confused, i pray to god she's ok, and yes justjakk, it is indeed very dangerous to cross streets, i don't know whos fault it is tho sad

I see, did you try to find out who it is?

Weeping Fairy
I see, did you try to find out who it is?

My friend Matt doesn't know, and none of my other friends are awake, and the school isn't open confused

Lyna303
is your school very small and connected to each other?

Weeping Fairy
no, not really which is a good thing, its a big school, but i know a good many people, i just hope the girl is ok

Lyna303
no, not really which is a good thing, its a big school, but i know a good many people, i just hope the girl is ok
a kid committed suicide that went to my school...

Demonic Phoenix
My friend Matt doesn't know, and none of my other friends are awake, and the school isn't open confused

I see, I guess you'll have to wait till morning thensadpetpet

Originally posted by Lyna303
a kid committed suicide that went to my school...

Why? Bullying?

Ronny
My friend went our high schools football game this evening, he just got back, and told me a girl got hit by a van. It turns out this girl was going home from the game, and when she was crossing the street, she got hit by the van. From what he could see she was laying face down in the road and wasn't moving. There were cops cars, and ambulances everywhere. The worst part is, he couldn't see who it was, and i probably won't find out until monday when i go back to school. So i have all weekend to wonder whether or not that girl now lying dead in the hospital was someone i know. sad Its just so sad. God bless her soul Well if shes dead she probably isnt in the hospital, shes probably in the morgue. That is really sad though, I hope shes okay and everything.

Nichole

I'd contact the school and see if you can find out. I doubt you'll get anywhere, unless you were a friend or relative, but it may help. I hope it wasn't someone you knew, and I do hope this young lass recovers.

Kongu_Dude

Your first topic! clap

Yet so sad...cry

Roulette
Jeez....that's awful -.-

poor girl...

Weeping Fairy
Thank you all very much, it wasn't any of my friends, i called them all, and they're all ok, however i still don't know who it is. The school isn't open on Saturdays, and Lyna303, i'm sorry about you're loss, that really sux cutehug

TheKingofKINGS!
OhpetpetI hope she gets well......and if she's a friend, I know what it feels like to have a close friend in the hospital. Didn't she say "Who is now lying dead in the hospital?"

Council#13
If you haven't found out yet, I hope she's okay and that she's someone you didn't know very well. I'm sure she'll be fine though wink

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Didn't she say "Who is now lying dead in the hospital?"

It hasn't been confirmed yet according to Weeping.....for all we know she could be recovering now or she could be.......dead.

A_broken_smile
That realy sucks...was the people drunk when they hit her?? hope she lives its sad to hear that that girl got hit...it realy sucks sad.....ill pray for her..

Weeping Fairy
Thank you all sooo much. I just found out from my dad, it was on the local news, she's a middle schooler who went to the game with her sister. Thankfully her injuries aren't life threatening, i hope she makes a full recovery. Its just so scary to think that these kinds of things can happen to anyone. So from now on, i'm gonna give my friends extra hugs happy

Mr. Sandman
If God were going to bless her soul, it seems like the last thing he should have done is let her get run over by a van.

Devalion
There is only one word to describe a situation like this and that word is.....shit!

Hope everything turns out ok

Weeping Fairy
Just found out, the girl was an 8th grader. Her back is broken in 4 places, and her head was cracked open weep. Though she is expected to get better. happy

Devalion
Thats not great, but its good news she's gonna get better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.