The stupid Wolverine vs. anyone thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Sorry for making this

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
roll eyes (sarcastic) So you guys stop making stupid Wolverine hate threads lets just have one big one with him against anyone you want! sad

STOP IT WITH THESE!!!!

badabing
roll eyes (sarcastic) So you guys stop making stupid Wolverine hate threads lets just have one big one with him against anyone you want! sad
Broly, I expected better from you than to make a Wolverine Spite Thread. These types of threads are frowned upon by KMC members and moderators.
no expression

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
STOP IT WITH THESE!!!!
Stop the Wolverine vs. Thor threads etc...

Broly92
I am sorry and just acted stupidly sorry wallbash

Accel
Stop the Wolverine vs. Thor threads etc...
It's not a hate thread, I'm generally curious. Some people even gave Wolverine the majority to Hercules, so why would the Thor fight be any different?

Ultraman Baltan
MY gosh. How about we just ban Wolverine from KMC Versus Forums forever? Only good resolution.

jinzin
thor can fly, move at super speeds, throw lightning bolts upon wolverine, throw his hammer at logan, and/or teleport logan into the sun with majic, all that and that's IF thor just doesn't up and "will" logan's powers away.. confused

Accel
Originally posted by jinzin
thor can fly, move at super speeds, throw lightning bolts upon wolverine, throw his hammer at logan, and/or teleport logan into the sun with majic, all that and that's IF thor just doesn't up and "will" logan's powers away.. confused
Look at the thread. The only powers he has are strength and durability.

badabing
Thor vs Wolverine... with a twist

Thor doesn't get Mjolnir. In fact, he doesn't have any powers except his strength and durability.

Fight takes place in the jungle. This is Classic Thor BTW. No CIS.

Who wins?
He took away Thor's powers.

Dinalfos
Alright, who merged these two threads?

JOE NUNEZ
Wolverine vs. Rhino Happy Dance

jinzin
Originally posted by Accel
Look at the thread. The only powers he has are strength and durability.

oh I haven't looked at that thread... sorry I thought he was just bringing that up here....

Broly92
oh I haven't looked at that thread... sorry I thought he was just bringing that up here....
But how does that make it fair
***cough Durability cough*****

jinzin
as far as I know thors duribility is on the same level as hercs who claimed it was on the same level as namor's...
so unless thor's durability is higher than those other 2 than wolverine should be able to do damage.

bigbran
thor can fly, move at super speeds, throw lightning bolts upon wolverine, throw his hammer at logan, and/or teleport logan into the sun with majic, all that and that's IF thor just doesn't up and "will" logan's powers away.. confused And bash his head in with his raw strength, and Hammer. You forgot this.( maybe not bash his head in, in the normal sense, but he would knock him silly.)

batdude123
as far as I know thors duribility is on the same level as hercs who claimed it was on the same level as namor's...
so unless thor's durability is higher than those other 2 than wolverine should be able to do damage.

Do you think Wolverine could bypass Superman's bio-aura? (Note: It is a force field of sorts)

jinzin
Originally posted by bigbran
And bash his head in with his raw strength, and Hammer. You forgot this.( maybe not bash his head in, in the normal sense, but he would knock him silly.) i didn't forget anything... the only one forgetting anything around here is you.. forget 95% of the times that bricks fight wolvie and prove less than effective... erm

Do you think Wolverine could bypass Superman's bio-aura? (Note: It is a force field of sorts)
no.... superman's bio aura was strong enough to keep him clean after getting into it with doomsday for the better part of a day... wolverine isn't doing anything to supes or his aura.

batdude123
no.... superman's bio aura was strong enough to keep him clean after getting into it with doomsday for the better part of a day... wolverine isn't doing anything to supes or his aura.

Just curious as to what you thought... smile

Scoobless

I'd say it was... Thor>Hercules>Namor in durability

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd say it was... Thor>Hercules>Namor in durability

I would agree.

Priest
i didn't forget anything... the only one forgetting anything around here is you.. forget 95% of the times that bricks fight wolvie and prove less than effective... erm
i wouldent consider thor as a brick..

jinzin
I'd say it was... Thor>Hercules>Namor in durability I'd agree to that... I was just saying what's already been stated in the past. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Priest
i wouldent consider thor as a brick.. in this particular fight with all his depowering, that's exactly what he is...

bigbran
i didn't forget anything... the only one forgetting anything around here is you.. forget 95% of the times that bricks fight wolvie and prove less than effective... erm No, I think it's you who is forgetting something.
First off, your calling Thor a "brick".
When he has 1000's of years of experience under his belt. Plus he is very battle smart.(cept against people lower than him)

Second, he has lifted the weight of the planet(Earth).

Third. He has god like reflexes. ( but in the thread, he has been toned down to Thing like reflexes, oh the irony)

Fourthly. He has taken so many blasts, from people, billions of times over Wolves. Galactus, Celestials, Ymir, Surtur, etc.

So ya, you in calling Thor a "brick" would be very incorrect.

Scoobless
Third. He has god like reflexes.

God-like? does that mean Superman has Kryptonian-like reflexes? ... confused

stick out tongue

And a brick is anyone with high level superstrength + super durability but no long range abilities

A flying brick is the same.... but with flight .... no expression

At least that's what it always meant to me

smile

badabing

stick out tongue

And a brick is anyone with high level superstrength + super durability but no long range abilities

smile
I've only seen a few showings with Thor using his super speed and relexes, but they were impressive.

bigbran

stick out tongue

smile Superman has Kryptonian reflexes.
Why would you even ask that?

I'm just saying that "god" like reflexes are a little higher up than 20x human reflexes(or whatever).
But Thor also has his fighting skills, optic blasts(it was never said he didn't have them in the thread), plus, I'm pretty sure that he has lightning.

And Jinzin, said that Wolverine would beat him, just because he stated that now Thor is a brick. no expression

Accel
Superman has Kryptonian reflexes.

I'm just saying that "god" like reflexes are a little higher up than 20x human reflexes(or whatever).
But Thor also has his fighting skills, optic blasts(it was never said he didn't have them in the thread), plus, I'm pretty sure that he has lightning.

And Jinzin, said that Wolverine would beat him, just because he stated that now Thor is a brick. no expression
I said he didn't have any powers except strength and durability. So he basically IS a brick for that particular thread.

batdude123
Second, he has lifted the weight of the planet(Earth).

NO... HE... HASN'T.

bigbran
NO... HE... HASN'T. Hasn't this been done, before?Originally posted by Accel
I said he didn't have any powers except strength and durability. So he basically IS a brick for that particular thread. So does he also have his 1000's of years of battle experience?

batdude123
Hasn't this been done, before?

Yeah, and they have YET to prove it was the weight of the earth. It's speculation AT BEST. The damn thing wasn't even as dense, massive, or as wide as the earth. laughing Thor fans believe it was because they want to believe it. They don't actually have on-panel statements of it equalling the earth's weight. Still impressive though... but not the weight of the earth.

Accel
Hasn't this been done, before? So does he also have his 1000's of years of battle experience?
Yes, but a brick can know martial arts and still be a brick. He's just a skilled brick.

Scoobless
Superman has Kryptonian reflexes.

You said Thor has God-Like reflexes... but he is a god, so that's a given

The "does Superman has Kryptonian-Like reflexes" remark was a joke designed to highlight that

smile

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Yes, but a brick can know martial arts and still be a brick. He's just a skilled brick. So Karate Kid is a brick?Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, and they have YET to prove it was the weight of the earth. It's speculation AT BEST. The damn thing wasn't even as dense, massive, or as wide as the earth. laughing Thor fans believe it was because they want to believe it. They don't actually have on-panel statements of it equalling the earth's weight. Still impressive though... but not the weight of the earth. I'de go look for it, (and get proof, unlike the others), but I could really care less right about now.

bigbran
You said Thor has God-Like reflexes... but he is a god, so that's a given

The "does Superman has Kryptonian-Like reflexes" remark was a joke designed to highlight that

smile I know, I was saying "why would you ask that" because, of course he has them!

Accel
So Karate Kid is a brick?
Take away KK's skill and he's just an ordinary human.

Thing and Colossus both know some martial arts, but they're still basically bricks. If Thing has 1000 years of fighting experience, would you stop calling him a brick?

batdude123
I'de go look for it, (and get proof, unlike the others), but I could really care less right about now.

Bran bran bran.... save your breath. no I've seen the scans MANY times. Trust me, they don't prove a damn thing. no

DigiMark007
Originally posted by badabing
Thor vs Wolverine... with a twist

Thor doesn't get Mjolnir. In fact, he doesn't have any powers except his strength and durability.

Fight takes place in the jungle. This is Classic Thor BTW. No CIS.

Who wins?
He took away Thor's powers.

Right. Just BS stipulations to make Logan seem cooler than he is.

Note to fans: threads like that don't improve your characters' images on the forums.

Neither do threads like this, for anyone involved. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.