I don't understand...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

youDIEnow
prior to Locke and Jack blowing open the hatch, Desmond (i think that's his name) was inside the hatch playing that weird music, right? Only after this does he see them through that mirror, I believe.

Yet, in the last episodes of this season, it reveals that Desmond was crying prior to this occuring, having just accidentally killed that guy and pressing the buttons after they went haywire, and wasn't playing that weird music.

Did I miss something?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by youDIEnow
prior to Locke and Jack blowing open the hatch, Desmond (i think that's his name) was inside the hatch playing that weird music, right? Only after this does he see them through that mirror, I believe.

Yet, in the last episodes of this season, it reveals that Desmond was crying prior to this occuring, having just accidentally killed that guy and pressing the buttons after they went haywire, and wasn't playing that weird music.

Did I miss something?

Two different instances...When Desmond was crying and heard Locke banging on the door was right after Boone died.

When the music was playing was right after they blew up the hatch door.

youDIEnow
Aaah, I see now.

Thanks for clearing that up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.