Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
I was just thinking if Governor Swann dies (dont know for sure if he is yet, but its a rumor) then Liz will be devestasted OF COURSE and will want someone to comfort her. She wont go to Will knowing that he has been reunited with his father and wont want to worry about her problems and wont know how to handle it because he didnt REALLY *LOSE* his father because he has just found him! thats make sense???

and here is the part where our happy ending wont be the way we wanted....

When Liz realizes the only other person she can trust is JACK then she will go to him for comfort but then his stupid father will come along! and that will ruin everything! She will think "oh i htought i could trust you Jack, why did i not know about your father?!" and she will be angry then go back to Will because he at least informs her of wats happening in his life, and doesnt lie to her about it and all that junk lol

so anyways...if all this happens then Liz and Jack might not end up together in AT WORLDS END.....BUT it could happen in the POSSIBLE 4th movie...So there still is hope, but MAYBE not for movie 3

sorry i was bored and just felt like rambling on and on and on about somewhitng and this thought just popped into my head! big grin

Chiki Mina
^^mm i dont think liz would be pissed at jack about his father
i think that jack
a) never met his father..possibility that his mom died and went out looking for jacks father like Will(just guessing)
b) maybe he thougt hes daddy was dead i dunno

and yea there are suppose rumors liz dad will die. i think that would be terribly sad and yea maybe it will be Will comforting liz but hey it could be jack!! u never know AWE could be alot of surprises

im stll gonna keep my hopes!!

JaehSkywalker
yeah... you were so bored... not that evident.. stick out tongue

all those logic pops in your mind when bored.. stick out tongue really.

mmoviejunkie
i dont like that ending...
lol, sorry but i do like your ideas, very good!

CaptinJackLover
shwe wont be pissed at him but she might be a little hurt taht he handt mentioned anything about his aprents before....like even mentioning he didnt know his father or anything....but yea you never know whether it will be Jack or Will

i will be so sad if Governer Swann dies...it would be so devestating...he is such a good character

Chiki Mina
lol we need to be positive seriously!!!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
yeah... you were so bored... not that evident.. stick out tongue

all those logic pops in your mind when bored.. stick out tongue really.

yeah alot of stuff does pop into my head when bored...cuz i just think of random things that could happen in the movie and stuff like that...im and interesting person big grin

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i dont like that ending...
lol, sorry but i do like your ideas, very good!

i dont like it either, but like i said i was bored and jsut randomly thought of it hehehe

and THANK YOU smile

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
lol we need to be positive seriously!!!

YEPP WE DO! but right now im not in a very posotive mood...

Chiki Mina
lol im bored too im gonna try to post all i can today so i could study tomorow sad..no fun

sailorleo
well let me put my feelings to song.....maestro....

Fell like going insane
Got a fire in your brain
and your thinking of drinking gasoline!

CaptinJackLover
yea me 2...im posting like crazy cuz i wont be able to tommorrow

JaehSkywalker
posting like crazy coz i haven't been on for almost 2 weeks...

there should totally be a 4th movie!

CaptinJackLover
yeah i read somehwere that someone (dont remember who exactly) said that POTC 3 wont be the last of them

Chiki Mina
yea u havent been on like in 2 weeks?? right?? wow
there should be a 4th but only if the 3rd will leave us in like "...uh..." or worse a cliffhanger!!

JaehSkywalker
good!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
yea u havent been on like in 2 weeks?? right?? wow
there should be a 4th but only if the 3rd will leave us in like "...uh..." or worse a cliffhanger!!

yepp definatley! i think thats what verbinski has aaid onbce tho...he siad the ending oif 3 might possibly lead into a 4th but he said we will just have to wait to see if he is telling the truth

Chiki Mina
when i imagine of potc 4 i imagine jack with a child lol i dunno why

CaptinJackLover
REALLY!? i cnat picture that! if i picture him with a child i picture him like dropping it or sumthing or like trying to get it to drink rum...or just sumthing plain stupid with it! lol

Chiki Mina
i know its crazy lol and the scary partis that i imagine that child being a gurl

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
REALLY!? i cnat picture that! if i picture him with a child i picture him like dropping it or sumthing or like trying to get it to drink rum...or just sumthing plain stupid with it! lol

laughing out loud yeah...

and yep, it sucks *2 weeks offline*... mom's been using the pc way too much IMO for her papers... she should get her own laptop...

Chiki Mina
i was off in like 2 weeks or porbably more when i was sick. i was terribly sick but i dont think it was an excuse not posting lol

JaehSkywalker
when i was sick i sneak around using the computer... mom always doesn't lemme do that when i'm sick. keep claiming i need rest... and my idea of rest is internet...

Chiki Mina
i hate being sick in bed..it makes me feel even sicker. i need to walk around or something listen to music or read. uhg i hate being in bed while sick.

JaehSkywalker
exactly.

Jacky Sparrow
back to topic....

well, I've read somewhere that only Liz and Jack meet his father, so I was wondering why they are alone somewhere?? And what they are doing? Are they betrayed by Will???

CaptinJackLover
oh really?! i havent heard that...but if it is only them then its possible that they are....

LovelyOne
I dont think Jack and his dad really like eachother all that much..I have a feeling his dad turned his back on Jack after what he did to the EITC. and he's only in it for like 1 scene..its not a big part..its only a cameo appearence.

IMO the encounter is going to wake Liz up to how much of a good man Jack really is.

CaptinJackLover
yeah....i wonder how they are going to work him into the story...i cant picture his dad only being SMALL part...if they were to bring Jack's dad into the story i wouldve thought it to be a larger role

ivebeendepped43
yeah, really! it needs 2 b a big role

Hambah
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
I was just thinking if Governor Swann dies (dont know for sure if he is yet, but its a rumor) then Liz will be devestasted OF COURSE and will want someone to comfort her. She wont go to Will knowing that he has been reunited with his father and wont want to worry about her problems and wont know how to handle it because he didnt REALLY *LOSE* his father because he has just found him! thats make sense???

and here is the part where our happy ending wont be the way we wanted....

When Liz realizes the only other person she can trust is JACK then she will go to him for comfort but then his stupid father will come along! and that will ruin everything! She will think "oh i htought i could trust you Jack, why did i not know about your father?!" and she will be angry then go back to Will because he at least informs her of wats happening in his life, and doesnt lie to her about it and all that junk lol

so anyways...if all this happens then Liz and Jack might not end up together in AT WORLDS END.....BUT it could happen in the POSSIBLE 4th movie...So there still is hope, but MAYBE not for movie 3

sorry i was bored and just felt like rambling on and on and on about somewhitng and this thought just popped into my head! big grin

Dear Lord I hope that doesn't happen.

CaptinJackLover
me either! i really dont wnat Gov. Swann to die! and of course all that other stuff! but Gov. Swann's death will just be terriblky sad and ruin everyhting in the story!

Chiki Mina
gov swann is a good father. i think he tries all he can to make his daughter happy. and i dont think he tries to imprison her IMO hes very much flexible for what i have seen.

i mean like for example in the first movie he said he was proud of her choosing to marry norrie but he was making sure if she really wanted to. so he wasnt exactly forcing her.

CaptinJackLover
yeah he was perfectly fine with her being with Will although he would have prefered her with Norri....alhotugh i htink with Jack he would have a different opinion....he doesnt know Jack like she does and wouldnt be abe to trust him like she can

ivebeendepped43
i would totally cry if he died!

Chiki Mina
im gonna bring my box of tissues and an old shoe to bite on when i get stressed during the movie lol

CaptinJackLover
hahahaha i htink ill do the same except for the shoe thing lol

ivebeendepped43
yeah, no shoe......

CaptinJackLover
maybe somehitng ekse but not an old shoe..

ivebeendepped43
lol

Chiki Mina
ill need it since i bite when i get angry lol either is a shoe or a person. now i cant go to jail cus of my uni so i rather bite the shoe lol

CaptinJackLover
LOL! yeah that is a better choice....

omg i have the perfect idea! im gonna buy LOTS of popcorn and if Liz and Will end uo together then im gonna throw it all at the screen! heheheh big grin

Jacky Sparrow
if Liz and Will will end up together then I'm going to cry and hate Diesney!!! And then I want my money back for all three movies and for the dvd's ....because then I'll hate the movie bawling

...and I'm going to crush my pocket

CaptinJackLover
well i wont hate them because the movie isnt just about who gets the girl, its about Pirates, and i love pirates so i will still love the movie...i just wont see it more than once in thw theater

Chiki Mina
^^ u wont be doing that disney wont let us down!!

if they do ill ressurect walt disney and control him to eat T&T!!!!

CaptinJackLover
hahahaha YES! big grin

Chiki Mina
lmaodev

T.Maria
disney wont do it...they can't...its like blastphome! (is that how u spell it?!)

they know what sells..they know what their leverage is, and that is jack/liz!

ive said before somewhere about the island scene being the 'seed' the writers planted for jack/liz so that when the audience see the flirting in 2 they will accept it...

so in 3 we are ALL ready for the closure of the relationship (in a good way!) and the writers will give us that because that is the way they planned it all long! smile ...hopefully...

Chiki Mina
ok disney knows how to make big money lol. i wonder if disney got a lil scared of getting jack and liz together?? bc they did a damn well job lol. i think they were like woah damn had no idea the liz/jack chemistry would leave audience begging for more and holding on to the edge of the seat!!

when i saw the kiss i wasnt shoked but surprised. surprised that they actually decided to make a jack/liz thing. then i forgot about will lol. bc i was too busy cheering for jack/liz lol

Jacky Sparrow
yes.... I was so keen on to see more but there was this stupid end which is no end...oh I tought: How could they do it? I'll die!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
i was actually shoked when liz chained jack to his pearl. i wanted to thorw my pop corn towards the screen lol

but one i annalyzed then it made sense..that liz was simply in denial and was making an excuse so she wont be tempetd anymore lol

Jacky Sparrow
oh, it was nearly 2 am in the morning at the end and when the light went on, I had really red eyes and everyone thought I had cried, but I didn't ...I was really sad at the end! And I thought how could she do it...but later...I have forgiven her!

Chiki Mina
lol yea my mom was shoed i went to see the movie with my parents. my mom said "i had no idea liz was such a *****!" loool

Jacky Sparrow
my mum found it really good the whole movie and she is also a liz/jack shipper...but she says he'll betray her if he gets her, so we've an arguing about that!!

Chiki Mina
my mom is still confused about that shipper no matter how much i try to explain. she said disney is being defective now lol

CaptinJackLover
my mom wont even discuss anything POTC related with me....she think im too obsessed and wont support it

Jacky Sparrow
oh, my mom is really interested...she wants to know everything and we watch both movies nearly every weekend! It's fantastic!

CaptinJackLover
omg ur so lucky! its not fair...my family just doenst understand me...nobody odes but you guys

Jacky Sparrow
ladies, we're ladies wink ....my brother doesn't like it, he rolles his eyes everytime we watch it!!

CaptinJackLover
my hwole family rolls their eyes or turns it off cuz it "annoys" them

Jacky Sparrow
ui...I'm happy to have such a mum...I mean it annoys me when she says that johnny is sexy! I could kill her then!!! angel

CaptinJackLover
omg i know i hate when moms say stuff like that! its just weird and uncomfortable especially when you think the same thing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.