Strong Guy vs (Grey)Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Strong Guy

vs

(Grey) Hulk

Bloodlust is on
They fight in the wilderness

Who Takes it? Discuss.

Grimm22
Grey Hulk sucks no expression

Strong Guy for the win shifty

Dinalfos
You are more obsessed with Hulk than I am sad

rotiart
I'd have to say Strong Guy may actually have the upper hand when it comes to strength.. but cunning and fighting ability I'd give it to grey hulk.. plus grey still has the healing factor...

I'd give it to Mr. Fixit. 5.5/10

galan7777777
strong guy 6/10

badabing
Close fight but I'll give Grey Hulk a slight advantage. His healing may be the trump card.

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd have to say Strong Guy may actually have the upper hand when it comes to strength.. but cunning and fighting ability I'd give it to grey hulk.. plus grey still has the healing factor...

I'd give it to Mr. Fixit. 5.5/10

Mr. Fixit is Professor Hulk.

lft4ded
Originally Joe Fixit was the name grey Hulk used. As Professor Hulk was an almalgam he was also entitled to use it.

guy222
Hulk

BUSTER1
Originally posted by batdude123
Mr. Fixit is Professor Hulk.

No, he isn't. Grey Hulk and Merged/Prof Hulk are 2 different Hulk/Banner personalities. Merged Hulk was a mix of Fixit, Savage and human Banner. Grey's base strength was 70-75tons, while Merged was 100tons.
Anyway, Strong Guy could take this if he take the 1st hit from Hulk, and amps enough from the punch energy to take Fixit down, before Fixit amps too much from anger. If he fails to do so, Joe takes him down.
FACT!!

snoopdogg
Guido has a shot.

mrpress
Guido got smoked by the Thing twice recently. Grey Hulk is going to bring more of that. Even if Guido manages to mount a defense, Fixit is smart and fast enough to play hit and run, and strong enough to eventually put Strong Guy down.

snoopdogg
Guido got smoked by Thing twice?

mrpress
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Guido got smoked by Thing twice?

There's scans of at least the first one over in the (woefully unupdated smile Thing respect thread. The second one wasn't so much a full fight as much as a pissed off Thing barreling through Guido like he wasn't even there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.