Wonder Woman, Sersi and She Hulk vs Thor, Hulk, and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Who wins, the guys or the girls?

Tshern
The women win. Wtf could the men do? Their only chance is Thor's warrior madness...

Omega-level
Thor or Hulk alone win this one.

batdude123
Originally posted by Omega-level

hysterical2 no

xmarksthespot
Thor or Hulk alone win this one. herbshock

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
hysterical2 no
Co-sign. Sersi tips the odds in favor of the women. Thing is immediately taken out of the equation (like always). Hulk isn't lasting much longer.

Tshern
Thing is nothing in this fight. Hulk can take out She-Hulk, but there's no way Thor battles both, WW and Sersi...

invisiblewoman
the ladies ftw

H. S. 6
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
herbshock

My smilie! big grin

juggernaut66666
Thor or Hulk alone win this one. Originally posted by xmarksthespot
herbshock Originally posted by batdude123
hysterical2 no

Darth_Erebus

You obviously don't know anything about Sersi.

Tassadar
Sersi is the deciding factor in this one, the ladies win.

The Dark Cloud
Chicks win

Harbinger
Ladies take it.

The Nuul
Sersis is the key to their win.

JakeTheBank
Ladies ftp.

Konton
Sersi makes it a bit unfair.

Naija boy
F this current thor then team 2

Sado22
Thing and SheHulk are the weakest in their own teams so I can see the two duking it out till Thing knocks her down (?). still, Sersi makes it a little unfair really. Warrior madness is probably the only chance the men have.....but knowing Thor he'll go all noble at the wrong time and fvck everything up again mad

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Aztec123
The ladies for the majority. Wonder Woman stalemates Thor, until Sersi arrives to help her out and Thing is taken out by She Hulk.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Aztec123
The ladies for the majority. Wonder Woman stalemates Thor, until Sersi arrives to help her out and Thing is taken out by She Hulk.

current wonder woman stalemates current odin force thor?? blink

Raptor22
team 2 wins. the thing beats down she hulk rkt destroys circe and ww awesom but the hulk is just too much for her i cant see her putting him down quickly and hes only getting stronger. the only chance the women have is if circe can beat the hulk. and thats a big maybe, ww takes out the thing, but she hule would get destroyed by rkt and that would leave ww and circe vs rkt and even then i dont think they could either put him down or stand against his shots.

Stunner2xx
Team 2

men > women

they cant lose because the whole universe would say
"Naney Naney Boo Boo You got beat up by a girl"

iceman24567
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
current wonder woman stalemates current odin force thor?? blink Where do you see current Thor?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Where do you see current Thor?

Unless OP says otherwise, it is current version of the character you know this already pissed

iceman24567
Yeah this thread was made in 2006 no expression

DarkOdin
Yeah this thread was made in 2006 no expression
embarrasment Hmmm so whats was Thor in 2006 King Thor??? hmmmm i have to check my comics when i get home. ..................................

Good job on catching that.

DarkOdin
Well if iam not wroung on the dates 2004 was the last issues of Thor which was RKT.

But if you want to go by how Thor volume 3 goes Thor was in the void in 2006 and was his current version of Odinforce.

Where is Kris blaze when you need Thor facts???

iceman24567
Nitpicking much? Pretty sure the thread starter didn't want to make team 2 over powered why would he use any version other than classic?

DarkOdin
Nitpicking much? Pretty sure the thread starter didn't want to make team 2 over powered why would he use any version other than classic?

B/C he gave team 2 Thing stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
The dudes.

Hulk >> Wonder Woman
Thor >> Sersi
Thing >= She-Hulk

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tassadar
Sersi is the deciding factor in this one, the ladies win. This dude had it right.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The dudes.

Hulk >> Wonder Woman
Thor >> Sersi
Thing >= She-Hulk

You've got it backwards, on all three counts.

I am the original thread starter, Darth_Erebus was me before I lost my password tied to an email account that no longer exists (already explained to the mods).

This is classic Thor.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
This is classic Thor. Durr eek!

DarkOdin
You've got it backwards, on all three counts.

I am the original thread starter, Darth_Erebus was me before I lost my password tied to an email account that no longer exists (already explained to the mods).

This is classic Thor.

wounded2

Bouboumaster

This is classic Thor.

Doesn't change anything

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doesn't change anything

You're right, it doesn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.