Best villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Who is your best evil face

harri
venom

Doc Ock
Doc Ock of course.

steverules
Morlun or Venom

Ghetto Goblin
this is basically the same thing as this....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t416407.html

Face
Carnage or Venom

Sam Z
Try to guess...
lookthumb down

Ultraman Baltan
1. Green Goblin. He will forever be the most badass Spiderman villain. Norman's also one of the five most badass comic villains ever as well. "I don't give a rat's ass."

2. Doctor Octopus. Why? Because he's Doctor Damn Octopus, *****! "Your back WILL be broken."

3. Hobgoblin(Kingsley). I love this guy. He is by far one of the coolest bad guys ever. He's smart, ruthless, and deliciously dangerous. I was so excited to see him again in Spider-Girl that I could barely breathe. I didn't get issue 99, but issue 100 is one I love to read over and over. His original appearence was one of the best comic stories ever. "Come on in. The chaos is fine."

4. Venom(early appearence). He's like the Green Goblin with a symbiote. Once again, one of my all time favorites. He's only one inch away from Hobby. "We WILL eat your brain, and you WILL scream for mercy!"

5. Green Goblin(Harry). He is by far the most insane villain Spiderman has ever faced. Yeah, Norman is a bigger threat times one hundred, but this guy was the ultimate wackjob of Marvel. Since he could not go toe to toe with Spidey like Norman could, he used his insanity and sick friendship with Peter to mess with Spiderman big time. "Dad would be proud!"

6. Vulture. He makes you remember when comics were all about fun, and not stupid storylines that ruin everything about the character it's about like "The Other" or "Civil War". "You're good, boy. But to beat me, you need to be above that."

7. Sandman. While he wasn't that great at first, he quickly becamean interesting and kickass character. I loved his newest fight against the Thing. "The clobbering's on the other foot now, Ben."

8. Rhino. Whenever he shows up, it's always a great issue. I hate how he jobs, though. "I'm gonna smash you up, inside and out."

9. Mysterio. He's the kind of character Spiderman needed: The ultimate test of brains and bronse. "Say it! Say that I am superior!"

10. Electro. He always makes me smile. While I can't stand his new "power", I love how he is just a campy yet interesting villain. His Lights Out saga portraid him a little pussily, but he's still tough as nails. "Lights out, Spiderman."

spencerspider
green goblin!

doctorstrongbad
I have always liked Sandman and Scorpion.

spencerspider
sandman can go die. scorpion aint bad

redcaped
My first thread was about Electro "*"

harri
venom is the best of all time

redcaped
The Venom from this movie should differ from the comics. It seems that both will be having their powers matched...not one more than the other, or it won't make big sense at all...the symbiote just copied his abilities and gained total control. On the other hand, Electro should be unstoppable just because this time his organic web won't work against electricity...only his speed and quick thinking.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by redcaped
The Venom from this movie should differ from the comics.

Hopefully.

Then he might actually come off as a decent villain.

redcaped
What they did to Spider-Man was unbearable just like Superman during the same years...early 90s. They were a good creation but with what purpose...to beat both "no matter what". Movies have professionalism, what seems to lack in comics.

redcaped
I've found the actor playing Connor a bit refusing the role. They could have used a blue cover on his arm side to completely look like is missing, it was very noticeable to me. I doubt it they will go any further to the transformation. I don't know, but I think they can go back to part 2 and fix it.

spencerspider
how would they go back to part 2 and fix it? what r u talkin about lol... he will be lizard sooner or later if they keep making movies

redcaped
It is a matter of seconds after he tells Pete to get serious and turned away. They don't need to redo the scene just a little touch over the film.

Silverstein
Venom cuz he is maxor to the haxor at pwnagng n00bs into l33tsauce

spencerspider
i woulda understood that if i was black

(sry if that offends anyone...just saying it sounded funny*like ebonics*)

Silverstein
or if you play WoW

spencerspider
yep lol (which i dont play)

redcaped
Venom should then.

Ultraman Baltan
Venom's alright, but Norman's the guy that he comes off of. GG has more feeling, more thoughts, and is a much more 3D character.

redcaped
I saw GG2 crashing peter against the wall! He is in the movie, but the venom thing is uncertain...not that I care.

Bocaj
well it's good that this thread hasn't ever been done before no expression

symbiosis
My personal favorite is Carnage, but I think anyone who says Green Goblin or Doc Ock would be correct for overall BEST spidey villian.

redcaped
Carnage is a skinny guy with red hair...very mean. Also the symbiote is red. He likes to create stabbing weapons like blades and axes, something that Venom never did.

spencerspider
i said green goblin! and he is prob the best... i think it goes like this (sry ock lol)
1.Green Goblin
2.Dock Ock
3.Venom

redcaped
You can find a new Carnage 12" fully poseable by Medicom, either on ebay or image anime.

Ultraman Baltan
Carnage is way too two dimensional for me. All he does is do one irritating schtick. Ok, we get it already! He's a murderer! Jeez! Try something new.

Grinning Goku
As of right now, Iron Man aka Tony 'the uncompromising jackass' Stark.

Darth Martin
Carnage

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Silverstein
Venom cuz he is maxor to the haxor at pwnagng n00bs into l33tsauce And I obviously understood ALL that bullshit...

Tron
Originally posted by spencerspider
i woulda understood that if i was black

(sry if that offends anyone...just saying it sounded funny*like ebonics*)

Exactly what sounds "black"?

spencerspider
you know the way some people talk that r black...sounds like ebonics...if u had kept reading u would have understood that

doctorstrongbad
Have to go with venom.

Darth Martin
The Spot has great potential but didn't make him great in the comics. Mysterio is cool.

Jack of Blades
Ill show you the Vilian
http://www.bppe.it/M_poster/Iron%20Maiden%20Ita%20FC%20zine%205.JPG

doctorstrongbad
Its hard to choose just one. There are so many great villains. Venom, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, etc.

geshien
venom is my favorite villian and is certainly one of spideys most dangerous. but as far as being spidermans most diabolical, flat out thorn in the side, badguy; that title i'd have to give to the green goblin.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by geshien
venom is my favorite villian and is certainly one of spideys most dangerous. but as far as being spidermans most diabolical, flat out thorn in the side, badguy; that title i'd have to give to the green goblin.

I agree with you, but don't forget about doc ock.

geshien
oh doc ock is also a greater villian than venom, definately number two but, when you think about what green goblin has done to peter/spidey, no one else comes close.

Norge
I've always kinda liked Hobgoblin. I must say though, spidey got some of the best villains in marveldom.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man has the best collection of bad guys of any comic character. Batman is the only one who even comes close.

samle
Ultimate Rhino

doctorstrongbad
Ultimate Rhino looks way better than his original design.

masterpiece
i choose the shocker

Ultimate Hulk43
The Shocker sucks.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Ultimate Rhino looks way better than his original design.

I agree, I found the Ultimate Rhino's armor/suit to be much better than the original 616 version. It's much more detailed & better looking.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spider-man has the best collection of bad guys of any comic character. Batman is the only one who even comes close.

I have to agree. I love the villains from both Batman & Spider-Man. It's sad that superheroes like Superman don't have a good rogues gallery. I hope that changes over the years. But, anyway, I find Spider-Man's villains a lot more realistic than some of the other villains around. You can relate to them a bit more & there powers aren't ridiculous. They are far fetched but when you think about it, it's not too far from what can happen now in the real world.

Originally posted by Norge
I've always kinda liked Hobgoblin. I must say though, spidey got some of the best villains in marveldom.

I liked the Hobgoblin's ultimate incarnation, mostly because of his demonic look & because of his new powers. But, I've always hated the fact that for most of his history, the Hobgoblin hasn't truly possessed any superhuman abilities so he's not able to engage in fist fights with Spider-Man like the Green Goblin can.

Yoshi Fanatic
Venom is Spiderman's worst villain. He's the only villain that Spiderman is afraid of.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, the Green Goblin is Spider-Man's worst villain. He killed Parker's unborn child & his girlfriend. I wouldn't say Spider-Man is afraid of Venom, he just becomes paranoid because of the fact that Venom doesn't set off his spider-sense.

Yoshi Fanatic
Which is why he is afraid of him...

NPC
LOL, spidermans rogue gallery F-ing sucks
His greatest villain? Kraven the hunter

Batman an superman both have a better gallery of villains, most of spider-mans are cheap knock offs of DC villains an that goes for most of the marvel villains as well

Black Adam
Originally posted by NPC
LOL, spidermans rogue gallery F-ing sucks

not really

Originally posted by NPC
His greatest villain? Kraven the hunter

he's up there but i wouldn't call him the greatest.

Originally posted by NPC
Batman an superman both have a better gallery of villains,

Batman has probably the best rogues gallery in all of comics. No one is denying that. Superman has his fair share..considering he's was the first tights on the scene he'd pretty much have to.

Originally posted by NPC
blah blah marvel sucks and DC is the peak of originality

Hey I can play this stupid game to

DC heroes/and villains are just cheap knockoffs of the old pulp heroes and Greek/Roman/insert pantheon here/ gods that came before them. Nothing is original especially in fiction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.