Exitar vs Big G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
All at full powers, many people say Exitar is above Big G
jus wanna confirm.

General Kon-El
I'd like to see this match. It's a close one. But i think Exitar would manhandle a normal-powered Galactus. 7/10. Full Power Galactus would win 6/10

Space M ummy
Galactus' power exceeds that of the celestials, even Exitar. Unless he's absolutely starving, Exitar loses 10/10.

some examples: Galactus' "hunger" can consume entire dimensions. It can certainly consume Exitar and kill him, much like what happened with the renegade/dreaming celestial.

The nullifier is also an aspect of galactus, and will erase exitar instantly if used.

"normal" galactus can handle Agamotto and Mephisto in their own realms, and those two are nearly omnipotent there- clearly outclassing Exitar by an order of magnitude.

Galactus has also had his low showings, but keep in mind Exitar was taken out/defeated by the invisible woman.

Don't get me wrong, Exitar is a badass- But Galactus (when not jobbing) is just a little out of his league.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Galactus' power exceeds that of the celestials, even Exitar. Unless he's absolutely starving, Exitar loses 10/10.

some examples: Galactus' "hunger" can consume entire dimensions. It can certainly consume Exitar and kill him, much like what happened with the renegade/dreaming celestial.

The nullifier is also an aspect of galactus, and will erase exitar instantly if used.

"normal" galactus can handle Agamotto and Mephisto in their own realms, and those two are nearly omnipotent there- clearly outclassing Exitar by an order of magnitude.

Galactus has also had his low showings, but keep in mind Exitar was taken out/defeated by the invisible woman.

Don't get me wrong, Exitar is a badass- But Galactus (when not jobbing) is just a little out of his league.

laughing laughing laughing

trolly_crouchjr
The only reason he was taken out by IM was cos her powers came from the same source as the celestials...hyperspace

galan7777777
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
All at full powers, many people say Exitar is above Big G
jus wanna confirm. if both are at full power big G takes it galactus

golem370
Exitar win imo

Priest
Galactus wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.