The Authority v4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
http://images.comicbookresources.com/cons/wondercon2006/ws/AUTHpinup2_200.jpg
It's supposed to begin soon? All I can really find on this is that it's going to be bimonthly written by Grant Morrison with art by Gene Ha.

Does anyone have any further information regarding this? Is anyone else planning on reading this?

Validus
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=6076

October. Can't wait for this and Wildcats.

Scoobless
Yeah, I'll read it.... is that the death kiss chick at the bottom left?

grey fox
I like the parallels between Jenny sparks and jenny quantum. The whole 'Shirt =country of origin' thing . I also think it's innovative using a suicide bomber as the Doctor .

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yeah, I'll read it.... is that the death kiss chick at the bottom left? Rose Tattoo, except she's now the Spirit of Life.Originally posted by grey fox
I like the parallels between Jenny sparks and jenny quantum. The whole 'Shirt =country of origin' thing . I also think it's innovative using a suicide bomber as the Doctor . I still prefer Sparks over Quantum though, the turning her personality into Sparks' clone in Revolution seemed a bit forced.

Scoobless
I don't really like the artwork so much on that pic

Lucid Lui
I'm looking forward to it. Though i think i'll need to brush up on my Authority knowledge beforehand. Probably grab a few trades this week. Any recommendations/Stuff not worth getting?

Scoobless
Just read it all

herbdance

Validus
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't really like the artwork so much on that pic
Thank God that's just the alternate cover. stick out tongue

Gene Ha is the normal artist.

DigiMark007
Sweet!

Jenny Quantum is the absolute sh*t, and I've been itching for some new Authority stuff since the Revolution arc seems like a long time ago now.

Black Adam
can't wait for it. smile

I was also interested in the Midnighter book that I heard was coming out..until i heard ennis was going to be writing it sick

xmarksthespot
Has anything happened yet. At all...?

ermmnone

Lucid Lui
There was sex.

That's... all i remember.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Black Adam
can't wait for it. smile

I was also interested in the Midnighter book that I heard was coming out..until i heard ennis was going to be writing it sick

Disregard this.

Ennis run on Midnighter was great. Morrison's run on Authority so far has been well almost non existent and what little there was was just rehashed snore fest.

StyleTime
I will definitely read the new Authority.

I'm more excited about Wildcats, but I am starting to think Wildcats was just a dream I had one time.

Grimm22
What issue is it on now? confused

I have the first 2 issues and nothing has happened yet.

DigiMark007
Yeah, nothing else has come out yet. It blows.

no expression

But at least Midnighter's solo series comes out regularly. I've been browsing them occasionally, but I'm hoping they package the first 7-8 issues so I can buy them together.

Hell, he's got another series with Grifter as well....I think the first couple issues are out.

Juntai
Giffen is taking over on Midnighter.

And yeah the first 3 issues of Grifter/Midnighter are out.

Kinkin
Is there a new series out then?

Digi
Originally posted by Kinkin
Is there a new series out then?

Lol, this is from about 3 years ago. This particular writer/series combo never worked out, but yeah the Authority has had a regular monthly title again for at least a year now.

Anyway, closing. This is too outdated, and we have other wildstorm threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.