About Me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
I always have the hardest time when it comes to the About Me portion in online profiles. So I tend to either leave it blank, insert appropriate bit of lyrics/ quotation or just end with typing the two words to sum me up.

How do you go around this? confused

Lord Paradise
Type three letters. Come up with words you like that start with those letters. Repeat several times. Then rearrange them into a biography.

Barker
I usually put stuff about me.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Barker
I usually put stuff about me.
like?
confused

Syren
I know exactly what you mean. Mostly my bio goes pretty much like this;

"I never know what to write here, so if you want to know anything about me, just ask."

Lazy, I know. I haven't actually had anyone show an interest yet confused

Sometimes I also tend to put quotes about me made by other people and also pictures, anything really that refers to me. It's always more interesting seeing yourself through someone else's eyes.

Also, this is my bio on MySpace -

Biographies take time, which I just don't have... they take effort, which I just can't muster... and they take concentration, which I have never had. So, until the moment when I suddenly develop all three of the above pre-requisites, anyone who's interested will simply have to approach me with their questions. I am an open person, I don't tend to hide anything really. If you want to know about 'Syren', ask.

I had a splurge big grin

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Syren
Biographies take time, which I just don't have... they take effort, which I just can't muster... and they take concentration, which I have never had. So, until the moment when I suddenly develop all three of the above pre-requisites, anyone who's interested will simply have to approach me with their questions. I am an open person, I don't tend to hide anything really. If you want to know about 'Syren', ask. That's nice, though.

Mr. Bacon
i never know what to write either shrug

Syren
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
That's nice, though.

Thanks. I kinda thought it said enough shrug

Lana
I usually just put my age and a few things I like. I never know what to put in those things so I don't really bother.

Lord Paradise
My profile doesn't have much.

Punkyhermy
I know exactly what you mean. Mostly my bio goes pretty much like this;

"I never know what to write here, so if you want to know anything about me, just ask."

Lazy, I know. I haven't actually had anyone show an interest yet confused

Sometimes I also tend to put quotes about me made by other people and also pictures, anything really that refers to me. It's always more interesting seeing yourself through someone else's eyes.

Also, this is my bio on MySpace -

Biographies take time, which I just don't have... they take effort, which I just can't muster... and they take concentration, which I have never had. So, until the moment when I suddenly develop all three of the above pre-requisites, anyone who's interested will simply have to approach me with their questions. I am an open person, I don't tend to hide anything really. If you want to know about 'Syren', ask.

I had a splurge big grin

that's actually very well done. smile

Syren
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
that's actually very well done. smile

What I posted here or my actual profile? embarrasment

ladygrim
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
I always have the hardest time when it comes to the About Me portion in online profiles. So I tend to either leave it blank, insert appropriate bit of lyrics/ quotation or just end with typing the two words to sum me up.

How do you go around this? confused i dont ... i have the same prob as you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scottie
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
My profile doesn't have much. Mine either...its empty ninja

Lady Fianna
I just talk a little about me, or as with my KMC thing, just shove in some quotes, results of a personality test and some user bars. big grin

But, yeah, I know what you mean. It can be hard to know what to put, like writing a personal statement or something.

Bardock42

Oh noooooo...the Irony's gonna kill us all.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh noooooo...the Irony's gonna kill us all. hmm Elaborate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.